Topic Stats

• 3,987 posts
  • 385 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by Don_C
  • Topic is favorited by 169 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 749 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

truth (resized).jpg
screen-capture-8 (resized).png
rampage (resized).jpg
59546319_448232989282183_8360119207047725056_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2927 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 7.47.02 pm.png
59546319_448232989282183_8360119207047725056_n (resized).jpg
99D1AA11-1443-414C-A49B-3B3177C76184 (resized).jpeg
59363232_447010972713392_259249182378819584_n (resized).jpg
2102F2C3-3B12-4112-AEFE-6F8EFFF1B965 (resized).jpeg
868710A0-56BB-496C-BEDA-7BA0D66E4FB6 (resized).jpeg
dial2 (resized).jpeg
AFF856C8-B022-4091-B5B9-6C804FB42F87 (resized).png
8824be65f84920aa21dccb4e9acf47da8522de5f (resized).jpg
D19AA2E9-F995-4396-81AD-9750E23E87BF (resized).jpeg
8AAFDB60-3AAD-4FB6-A920-94E6E6BEA833 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #29 Images of flipper coils being assembled in the Homepin factory. Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #31 Images of prototype Thunderbirds mechs. Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #46 MPU Testing: Image and Video Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #47 Pinball Cab CNC Tests: Images and Video Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #61 Fliipper Coil pictorial Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #122 Delivery trucks being loaded in China Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #130 Factory tour video Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #131 Flipper links & other assembly parts Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #142 The plastic used for flipper links Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #153 Flipper buttons Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #162 Coin door Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #188 Power supply Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #196 Rubbers Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #607 Final Artwork approved and being applied in test sizes Posted by Homepin (2 years ago)

Post #1020 Thunderbirds official flyer Posted by musketd (1 year ago)

Post #1103 Thunderbirds: First look under the playfield Posted by solarvalue (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldskool1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#433 2 years ago

Made by Sum Ting Wong

#434 2 years ago

Lighten up people, relax. All in good fun, he stuffed up the label sheesh✌

2 months later
#709 1 year ago
Quoted from Homepin:

Member "Oldschool1969" is downvoting many posts in this thread. He is also a well known troll and "Homepin hater" for reasons unknown to me.

OLDSKOOL1969 mate get it right, the other old school may bet offended.
I did try and have a discussion with you once, NEVER again. This was on another forum and you know damn well why. Look what happened there.
I down vote because I disagree with certain said comments. I have balls but every time something is said I get BULLIED! Like what you are doing now. Doesn't bother me though. Words can never huet me.
Stop being a princess and understand that you are NOT the messiah, you are a very naughty boy.
I learnt NOT to speak my mind against you in a forum thread as you can't handle it.
Also I am NOT a HOMEPIN hater, far from it. I do enjoy this thread very much and wish you well. There is also a lot of stuff that is well hhhhhhhhmmmm! To say the least.
Go run to Robin and get censorship on my free thought again , you sook. Better still get the mods to take away thumbs down.
Also please notice I have down voted MANY people in this thread and also up vote MANY in this thread.
Go find your safe space.
BTW, if someone disagrees with you, it does not make them a TROLL.
Who is childish
Andy

#716 1 year ago
Quoted from Homepin:

I am the moderator of my threads on AA and, even though I am able to, I have never ( pfft!) needed to moderate a post on AA because people on there know (like oldskool) that they will get booted from the site quick smart if they cause trouble.

Sad day for Pinside when you can moderate your own threads, oh and by the way I still look at AA, I just don't bother to comment as I know what sort of out of control moderation can happen.
Keep posting here please as I said, I and many others enjoy it.
I know you think I am a dickhead, just simply ignore me. Like I said I don't comment any more, but will down vote If I feel the need. Not just you but also any others I have an opinion of.
Keep well Mike
Andy

2 weeks later
#826 1 year ago

Sorry to down vote you Solarvalue but understand this please ;
It is unfortunate that people make personal attacks on people for their views, but no one should be given special privileges on a "forum".

FORUM
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged

PEDESTAL
a position in which someone is greatly or uncritically admired.

#833 1 year ago

This is a forum remember,
just because you read it on line does not make it true, this is why we have discussion.
Manufacturers and in fact any one entity can BUY advertising and say what ever they want.
Some people just don't like it when you have a difference of opinion, me included.
But a forum is NOT a safe space for people to soap box without feedback. Positive or Negative.

#835 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Or delete them or ban them or not. Just like on fckbook.

they are not FORUM's. Social Media is a whole other kettle of fish.

#850 1 year ago

With all these mechanisms/gadgets, it looks like it will slow the game right down? Could be good if telling a story and hopefully
not Similar to Mavericks paddle wheel lock which is rather laborious.
Suppose we will see how they fit into game sooner or later.

2 weeks later
#886 1 year ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

How could they look more puppety than a puppet?

sometimes hand drawn art for a marionette just seems weird? I think I would prefer photoshop IMO

#898 1 year ago

Yep, really.
Looking forward to the reveal at Pinfest as the hype is really building now and would love to see more opinions on everything to do with this pin. Art, game play, build, quality and fun factor. Being un biased of course

#936 1 year ago
Quoted from blue95:

and you don't have the worry of servicability of the new machines
https://www.amdcoinop.com/pinball-machines

Let's hope so as it is not proven, YET!

1 month later
#1164 1 year ago

All I can see is very blurry images resembling a pinball. You must have good eye sight? or imagination.

#1166 1 year ago

Nup, guess the teaser is more of brain freezer
still, won't be long I guess?

2 weeks later
#1344 1 year ago

HOMEPIN threads are better than GAME OF THRONES or any TV drama. I am addicted.
More entertaining and free!

The beer n bundy swilling bogan

#1404 1 year ago

Some call it teasing I call it and =

#1470 1 year ago

IF? that video was to bait " trolls " like me, I took the hook.
I hate seeing good players play as it is soooooo surely someone has a better video than that?
Not encouraged YET! keep going

#1514 1 year ago

Any other reviews or is that it, must have impressed as it has left people speechless?

#1527 1 year ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Playfield art not too bad but those palm trees look like a birthday cake decoration.

I like them But I would use them on Gilligan's Island

#1530 1 year ago

ha ha ha mmmmmmmm Maryanne's pineapple cream pie!

#1562 1 year ago
Quoted from RGR:

did anyone notice there are no jackpots?

Nah, strange. I did however here some original music in game, what mode was that as I am sure the nostalgics would prefer that to be playing most of the time as that guitar rift would grate me after a while.
Look forward to your full review R.

#1584 1 year ago

" imitation is the best form of flattery " ?

#1639 1 year ago
Quoted from Drenden:

It's pretty telling that he hasn't come here to defend himself and the Bogan Brigade hasn't either.

I resemble that comment

OI! OI! OI!

#1655 1 year ago

Pinball ------------------- Airplanes ------------------ZX81 ? how the hell did we get here?
Typical HOMEPIN thread ha ha ha ha

#1665 1 year ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Typical Pinside thread you mean...?

No Dude, any Forum.

#1727 1 year ago

Pages and pages, allegations upon allegations have gone by, but where the hell is Homepin?
I notice he isn't as prevalent on other forums either.
Is he having a bit of a break after Newcastle? Is he still travelling back to his factory?
Surely, SURELY someone knows something as to why it is very quiet on the homefront.
The lack of response is concerning not only for his business but also his mental health.

#1748 1 year ago

Well I guess concern for his mental health wasn't warranted? WOW
Wasn't expecting that reply.
All the best then Mike if it is your last post here.

#1864 1 year ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

cool angle....but now tell the class what caused the original sentiments on his site? was it 'hating all americans for no reason?' or was it 'tired of being ripped off by buyers in america using paypal loopholes to get free parts and eventually getting so frustrated that the only option was not to ship to america at all?

C'mon Doug,
what angle you using? Time to just stop trying to defend a mate and let it go. Most know what was said and which context. Mike knew exactly what he was saying as he always uses CAPITALISED words to emphasise a point.
When not only yourself but a couple of others just have to stop defending his actions. They were/ are wrong.
Maybe then it will quieten down and some good things will come of it. Until then it is rough seas ahead for Homepin, his licencees and backers would not be impressed one bit.
I took a look at his Facebook page and there is just nothing to look at apart from saying that all went well at Newcastle? really?
But lets face it, it ain't too pretty for Mike at the present. Shame.
We tell the young crew not to post photos or comments on the internet as shit comes back. This is another lesson learned, hopefully.
Let it go

#1879 1 year ago

just keep the thread on AA as it is better suited there! PLEASE

#1964 1 year ago

" I am Groot "
shit, wrong thread

3 weeks later
#1999 1 year ago

AUD$10k by xmas 20--?
ha ha

1 week later
#2021 1 year ago

I thumbs up Homepin post as he says he is crawling back into his safe place again.
Pathetic, why bother posting that here. You already said you wouldn't be back. GO AWAY YOU KING TROLL and build something.
Baby got his bottle. BYE! You definitely create sxxt where ever you go.

#2026 1 year ago

If this was built in Australia it is guaranteed to be a much better product, on time and making money for Homepin and operators by now. GUARANTEED.
Look at all the crap that HOMEPIN is copping due to building in China. Will probably cost more in the end and not just monetary. Any regrets there I wonder?

Regardless of our high labour costs, we just make it happen. This statement is also based on other manufacturers and Government experiences.

Now HOMEPIN are whinging ( again ) that it is so hard to build in China because of all the hurdles. Is there another time frame given for this who pre-ordered or will that slip by due to more licensing issues with new toys, legalities and getting things right the first time etc.?

I feel for those who have had faith in this venture and are constantly let down. May it come to fruition soon and all concerned be happy.

I might add that not all people in OZ want high paid jobs making manufacturing unviable, absolute BULLSHIT.
Job security and job satisfaction generally counter acts the associated labour costs benefits that appear to be better in offshore endeavours.

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA

#2043 1 year ago

vachina (resized).jpg

2 months later
#2078 1 year ago

Looking forward to a review of the new , you beaut, updated machine.
Still hate Marionettes though

#2093 1 year ago

C,mon Dave. Havent you played it yet? What is it like? is it better?
the pinball world is waiting!

#2123 1 year ago

rotordave , did you also ask if he is building dummy's to spit and bikes that he can throw in the bush?

#2134 1 year ago

I appreciate the vids, But how does it play?
Price point is agreeable but so does Great Wall and TATA vehicles, enough said. Game play WHOLE please.
Also sent via F***BOOK so you know who I am . Yes I hate F as much as you hate P Mike!

3 weeks later
#2191 1 year ago

Sample machine
Sample manual
Did you sell your pre order popbumperpete or have you changed your mind?
when will this saga end up with a FINISHED product?

looks like it is getting closer though
My distributor is getting a SAMPLE machine so look for ward to thrashing it WHEN it is ready.
Damn creepy marionettes

#2193 1 year ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

but I would love to see him build a consumer version of Ice Cold Beer,

I like that opinion! just no marionettes

1 month later
#2224 1 year ago

Dear Homepin

better silent (resized).jpg

#2228 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Dear oldskool and swinks,Rarehero..............leave here !!
This is about progress of a ground up pinball company,the trials,tribulations and finally the joy of going into production....not personal attacks and false claims that no Americans are interested.

I had no personal attacks or false claims, but since you bring it up
don't single out people bro!

go find your white horse and gallop off!

1 week later
#2262 1 year ago

Sheeeeet! I thought these were the FINAL machines for the people who pre ordered.
Well that just sucks for them.

1 week later
#2271 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

If Homepin cracks the Chinese market - well, wow, that will be the start of a new phase of pinball.

I am thinking too little too late for HOMEPIN, he wants to take China by storm but after reading this, well?
If his machine was available as expected it might have had a chance.
This was posted on December 1st 2017 so I dare say the strong hold has begun as STERN are showing in quite a few trade shows over there. At least we know why GS was visiting Mike at one stage.

" Stern Pinball, has appointed Guangzhou Stern Electronic Technology as its exclusive importer and distributor for China.

The firm has joined with a group of Chinese companies experienced in gaming operations, marketing, and distribution to form GSET. The companies began the relationship by distributing Stern Pinball’s titles including Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Batman, Aerosmith, WWE WrestleMania, Metallica and AC/DC.

GSET will also be distributing Stern’s newest title, Guardians of the Galaxy and will be adding personnel to the team to facilitate sales of Stern Pinball machines to the commercial and consumer markets.

“We selected GSET as our exclusive importer and distributor because of its various related businesses, financial strength, knowledge of our industry, and passion for Stern Pinball products,” said Gary Stern, chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball.

“We are very pleased to have the opportunity to represent Stern Pinball and serve the Chinese market,” said Aaron Wong, CEO of GSET. "

http://www.globalamusementsandplay.c...ove-with-gset/

1 week later
#2289 1 year ago

Also later model GTB's, should have wire colours too if you ask my opinion.
If you are going to go that far, go further than others and do something different.

#2295 1 year ago

Because he needs all the help he can get I guess to keep the pre-orderers happy.
Good luck with that.

#2300 1 year ago

I thought you built in PRC as you insisted labour was cheaper? so why don't you just hire more staff?
Would you re consider your stance on manufacturing in Australia after all the CHALLENGES you have faced?

Those poor pre-orderers are not very happy with HOMEPIN and you can't really blame them, hey Mike?
What about those awaiting shipment to distribute here in Australia, hate to think how they must be feeling.
I got excited seeing some finished machines and realised that it was STILL prototype stuff.

Why did you start re posting on Pinside again? you going to STAY this time and not throw you're bike in the bush?

So many questions that need answering.

#2303 1 year ago

That's the spirit lads. Keep your chin up, smile and fingers crossed.
All the best

#2313 1 year ago

I hope it gets more favourable reviews this time round.

2 weeks later
#2319 12 months ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

In case you haven't noticed in this other thread about MBr delays, seems Hitler is picking up a TAG!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/15#post-4461864

PURE FIRKIN GOLD! I am absolutely rolling on the floor laughing.
thank you
here is direct link to make it easier

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1006612/Hitler-discusses-empty-spot-in-his-pinball-line-up

#2325 12 months ago

FYI, I also sent Mike a copy of video to Facebook page and haven't heard back from that either ?
Guess he is still laughing at it too.
You two have NO humour. Stop being defensive and playing the racist card. It's all n good fun.

#2342 11 months ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

do you actually think hes going to waste his few hours off on the weekend sitting around replying to internet memes? now *that* is funny.
anyway pinsinner asked what german speakers think of videos were the german is mistranslated. I answered him with my perfectly valid opinion also giving an example of how actually understand the german can ruin an otherwise "good" thing. Seems fair to me? so why are now you butting in claiming its "defensive" ? ... and you've attempted to extrapolate it into some kind of 'racist card' ? sorry im lost. its just nonsense.

too many big words for me

I don't understand

#2361 11 months ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

One thing its a shit load cheaper than any other pinball on the market

You get what you pay for I guess?

Oh I mean EVENTUALLY!

Sorry to the pre orderers who still haven't received their machine, I am a stirrer ( NOT TROLL ) and couldn't resist.

#2397 11 months ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Why not let Mike promote his machine?
let him do his own promotions

I think we know why

#2428 11 months ago
anchor (resized).jpg
#2433 11 months ago

At least the labour cost is cheap

#2438 11 months ago
Quoted from Toads:

Isn't that why he chose china to build them?

I believe that is what Homepin stated some time back. When I/ we asked him why not build in Australia.
Another lesson learnt I guess for all not just me ol mate

#2445 11 months ago

Are there any other pre-orderers out there from around the world?
I am sure most people interested know the shitstorm it has become in Australia so I wonder if any others that are still keen for his first machine.
It does makes sense going to UK Pinfest as it is a pommy theme and on theme alone it may do well here?
Is this the last attempt for this to succeed?
Hopefully the UKwill see and play the final said and done version as every one is sick of the probably another prototype testing sort of thingy show talk trial.

1 week later
#2458 11 months ago

So how did it play at NERG?
Curious if this prototype had a better review on gameplay?
Video's?

1 week later
#2511 10 months ago

Nice analogy Doug

3-3 (resized).jpg
#2514 10 months ago

Never apologise for an opinion mistermoberg
I actually can't wait to play this now to see for myself.
I am known for loving boat anchors so it might be up my alley

#2521 10 months ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

You're kidding aren't you...really.

So no on can copy the product? ha ha
or
I love me , who do you love?

I so bad want to play this game now, curiosity is killing me.

#2540 10 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I never liked the name Homepin. Pinball collectors want a commercial grade piece of arcade equipment. Even if the games end up being that, it still doesn’t sound good. Noone wants a “home” pin.

Do you like the sound of another "famous" old arcade manufacturer called HANKIN ?
They too made some memorable pinball machines

1978 DARK RIDER (<1200)
1978 LIQUID LIGHTNING (<1200)
1978 FJ (<1180)
1979 HOWZAT, DENNIS LILLEE'S ( 350)
1979 ORBIT 1 (<1020)
1980 SHARK ( ~200)
1980 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, THE ( ~350)

look at IPDB for pictures

#2545 10 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Not seeing the relevance to the discussion.

You probably wouldn't as it's an Aussie thing. We are a weird mob.

#2548 10 months ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

Thing is,.. it seems so freaking pointless to be making a big deal about the brand name,.. Williams made my favourite pin (Pinbot) but they sound like shoe manufacturer,.. folks seem to be getting a bit desperate to find “Dont like it” topics,..

I don't like this either

I mean I don't like this post either!

1 week later
#2564 10 months ago

If this is true?
how does a person like this sleep at night?
Dog act and totally Un Australian. Hang your bloody head in shame.
I didn't order or lose anything but my blood is boiling.

Definitely going to be an interesting talk at the up coming Aussie show.

#2574 10 months ago

pinballstar impressive sales pitch.

Exaggerate and emphasise the good while brushing over the negatives.
Anything for a dollar I guess. $5000 is not a small chunk of change by any means.
Good luck with the sales and all those who buy this machine.

#2584 10 months ago

you dont post on Aussie Arcade, or Aussie Pinball, or even Pinside lately

In all fairness Pete, this is a good thing.
I am sure the bike will be thrown in the bush again on this forum.

#2631 10 months ago

So is TBAG now a gambling machine too?
AGE is predominantly for the gaming ( casino ) industry so people probably wondered what the hell it was.
Would love to see more arcade, pinball in casinos instead of money grabbing horse shit "games."

#2674 10 months ago

The " commercial agreements " with some distributors must very lucrative for them to support him.
That's sales though, anything for the mighty $.
Time is going to tell. Obviously.
I still want to play it though and thrash the fxxk out if it as I HATE marionettes.

#2680 10 months ago

I thought this upon reading
BUT
"Reap what ye shall sow."

#2825 9 months ago
Quoted from highwaygames:

This witch hunt needs to stop.

It ALL stops when the witch turns good, SIMPLE!
But will this happen

1 week later
#2874 9 months ago
Quoted from Homepin:

Give it a rest Pete, your machine is here and if you don't want it please tell me (via email NOT social media) and I will give it to someone else.

Take it popbumperpete , this is what you have been asking for for what seems like ages and with full refund finally.
Wonder why this all of a sudden changed?

#2876 9 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

He didn't offer a refund...he offered to give it to someone else.

Well they should and then life will move on.

#2895 9 months ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Take it popbumperpete , this is what you have been asking for for what seems like ages and with full refund finally.
Wonder why this all of a sudden changed?

REFUND PETE and any one else from Australia ( you know that place that supported you ) who wants it from the first pre-orderers. Simples.

homepin

Then this thread can go back to the game.
Don't you have any more orders to fill that these machines could be used for as you seem to have a shit fight with authorities in building these at the moment in China?

#2903 9 months ago
Quoted from Homepin:

- but in cyberspace every try-hard can say what he likes.

They also say that if you say something long enough you will believe what you say is the truth .

After 5+ years I have personally seen you flip flop, back flip and side step sooooo many times that I even think you don't know what is the truth any more!
Amongst all the complacency and arrogance that you portray you always play the victim.
I also acknowledge some shitty things have happened to you and your endeavours for which I am sorry, but stop moaning and get on with it for christ's sake.

AGAIN give PBP and other Aussies who requested there entitled refund and you can move on with your lies ( I mean LIFE ) and they theirs. SIMPLES!

I have no interest in you but want any Aussie ( which you no longer are ) company to do well in a global market.

2 weeks later
#2934 9 months ago

I believed that also
seems I was wrong

Wait what?

#2938 8 months ago

FLOGGER!
How does one sleep at night?
Was this revealed at his, um, talks at the pinball show?
So what happened to yours, did it sell or not?
Still so many firkin questions, why?

#2974 8 months ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

On my way to Helicon Brewing. Review incoming.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Bound to be at least two pissed blokes there, so it should review as " The best game ever "

1 week later
#3031 8 months ago
Quoted from Homepin: If you achieve your aim of putting Homepin out of business how will that help owners?

You think HE is going to put you out go business, laughable
Do you honestly think this will be the reason, c'mon man.

2 weeks later
#3100 7 months ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Let's just say it is better than I would give this pinball machine I found in Laughlin, NV. Sure they'll fix the one arm bandits but pinball is beyond them.
Their claw plush toy worked perfectly, that is what people want these days.
[quoted image]

This is in Humpty Dumpty mode where the flippers are back to front

1 week later
#3106 7 months ago
len-brown-face-slap (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3199 7 months ago
Quoted from Homepin:

'Todays problem' (TM) was discovered when we went to fit the coin doors to this current batch. The supplier has changed the coin slot spacing! It might have been handy if they told us about this as we have already made about 100 coin boxes and now the coin holes in them are in the wrong place.........this equals more delays and additional costs and expenses caused by delayed product. It also pushes out the time frame for starting the next batch.

[quoted image][quoted image]

The benefits of manufacturing in China against Australia I guess?

#3201 7 months ago
Quoted from Homepin:

Australia also has the disadvantage of being geographically poorly positioned as far as shipping to the rest of the world.

This s part is true at least

#3213 7 months ago
Quoted from WODKA:

Made out of Wood? How much do they wear if you drag a playfield back and forth a lot?

I thought this too at first, then I thought of all the old EM's that are still fine.
Unless your machine constantly shits itself and you are crap at repairs , why would you want to pull it in and out?

3 weeks later
#3351 6 months ago

where did the video go? you might have to re post. Wonder if this has the fixes?

2 weeks later
#3397 5 months ago

Is the opposite of a TROLL called a LEACH?
Serious question as the word TROLL gets thrown around way too much IMO.
So ang suggestions on what you woul call followers/ lovers / investors of a certain person / product?

#3399 5 months ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

always with the attempts to attack people instead of discuss products..
do you like the look of the ramp? a very skilled fellow in china hand built each one. It appears he did a fine job? lets discuss his work not call him names.

Keh?
I like the ramp and did so in a thumbs up. Don't care who built the damn thing.
Any way as I don't understand your reply.
I have started a new topic so no one thinks it is pointed towards Homepin or Thunderbirds.
Happy now ?

#3409 5 months ago

Rubber is good but old tech.
Silicone is the future and once used, you never go back.

#3411 5 months ago

Furry muff, I just think of consistent bounce, cleanliness and longevity. Far superior IMO.
Colours are just a bonus.

#3415 5 months ago
Quoted from pauloz:

I think so as well.

old school vs new school I guess? All good

#3421 5 months ago

if silicone was a bit better, but rubber was a bit cheaper. ...Any manufacturer with a clue would use rubber. /blockquote>

This is why we have ( for example ) Mercedes who use newer methods, technology and are at the forefront of their industry. Then there is FORD who rely on cheaper or more cost effective methods which are more appealing to a budget minded customer base.

I know what I prefer . Who has the clue? High end set the bench mark that the rest follow, eventually ABS, airbags , etc.etc.
Your method of thinking is just not true.

2 weeks later
#3433 4 months ago

If any Aussie pre orderers haven't got theirs yet , I apologise for posting this.
BUT I did play blunderturds ( my new nickname )here in Western Australia today and me ol mate got GC of 990,000,000.
My review is a solid YEAH but NAH!

fullsizeoutput_1ee (resized).jpeg
#3436 4 months ago

Don't know if it goes over 1 Billion, being electronic I would think so?
If you are a fan on the show, you may like it for nostalgia purposes, maybe.
I just think of all the nice EM's I could buy for the same price.
But hey, what would I know. I still think Gilligans's Island is " THE BEST GAME EVER "

#3442 4 months ago

This is probably the most taboo game ever.

2 weeks later
#3493 4 months ago

There really is only one person and one person only at fault here and we all know who that is!
But some like to call it a witch hunt? Well call him a witch then.

#3511 4 months ago

That will only fit Homepin! Yeah winner

2 weeks later
#3527 3 months ago

Chinese new year finished yet?

2 weeks later
#3569 3 months ago

Doug, you are a classic
still telling people that games are made and waiting, but prebuyers have an alternative agenda
they just want their games with a minimum of fuss

How many puppets ( I mean marionettes ) in Blunder turds?

#3587 3 months ago

Has the designer been mentioned yet? Supposedly famous.

#3593 3 months ago

How much would you pay?

#3616 3 months ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Want to say something smart but its just a depressing Thread!

you are half way there, just say it and see what happens!

1 week later
#3647 85 days ago

What! No TWIPY for Blunderturds!

#3683 83 days ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

The facts:
Games are being supplied to original preorders now. Some are being air freighted this weekend. One is mine so the long wait is nearing the end. Game #92
Others are coming in a container currently being organised, with a June/July date.

Wait, what? I cant believe it.
Who is organising this to happen, Mike himself?

#3690 81 days ago
Quoted from JimmyA:

He really needs a PR person - stick to building Mike
Overall it really is a good first effort and now he is setup to make more machines - maybe he will get some help with the next playfield design?

Glad you got yours and agree with your review except the above statement ( what have you built ) and overall it is a good first effort.
Totally laughable, as the most critical thing with the pinball he just totally stuffed up, THE PLAY FIELD!
I too thought a good PR person would help him, NOTHING could help this arrogant twat.
I said it once and will say it again, he should have stuck to a home-brew kit for hobbyists.

#3711 77 days ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:The facts:
Games are being supplied to original preorders now. Some are being air freighted this weekend. One is mine so the long wait is nearing the end. Game #92

Did you get yours yet Dude or is it this weekend and what do you reckon?

2 weeks later
#3732 57 days ago

I think you will find the overlay really dulls luminescence.

#3749 55 days ago

Why not just send a newer, better bushing and put that in?
The flipper is already mostly taken apart looking at the instructions given.

#3765 52 days ago

When does game 2 make an appearance?
Will it be better than game 1?
Will lessons have been learnt across all aspects?

So many questions as to the plan for this company to keep going with the pinball model.

#3785 49 days ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

its obvious from the heavy dents in the rails yours had a belting from a side impact. probably a forklift accident.

You need new glasses Doug because it is definitely obvious that it is NOT!

#3791 49 days ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

sad you cant make a comment without making it personal andrew. the impact appears higher on one side than the other. the side rails do look crap dont they.

I will use me ol'mate in future
It had to be personal as no one else said what you said. It was a bit of tongue in cheek. Don't be offended

#3880 44 days ago

Ride the wave is aimed at who exactly? Looks pretty crappy to me personally. Can only imagine the sound. Artwork looks like it is aimed at the very young crew and done by land lovers.
Here is hoping I am surprised when I get to play it on though.

1 week later
#3909 33 days ago

It certainly looks like and sounds like it came from the 80's!
my favourite era. But the colour orange reminds me of an italian's kitchen.

1 week later
#3966 26 days ago

Have all the pre- orders been filled yet?
Toppers?

#3968 26 days ago

but have they?
don't be nasty Doug.

truth (resized).jpg
#3974 26 days ago

Then don't take the battle on Doug me ol mate.
I love a good shit stir, but I don't like wankers! Don't become one please.
Typed words can be mis understood very easily.
Also never fight another one's battle.
We are all big people.

1 week later
#3984 16 days ago

Any news on code update on Blunderturds? pinball_freak
I would like a code change to give it another crack to see IF code can change a donkey.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 50.00
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldskool1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside