Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 91.
#4151 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

In general thats the exact bias and hatred that is all thats left here....Just spiteful jealous little tards doing as much damage as they can over personal grudges.

Unfortunately an attitude like that usually turns things to shit.

#4152 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

In general thats the exact bias and hatred that is all thats left here....Just spiteful jealous little tards doing as much damage as they can over personal grudges.

Definitely some haters and disgruntled buyers but jealous I think not.
There wouldn't be 1 single person here jealous of him or his life

#4153 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Unfortunately an attitude like that usually turns things to shit.

When 1 attempts to polish a turd, 1 ends up with shit on their hands...

#4154 4 years ago

and philosophical poo poetry now. pinball people really are special.

#4155 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

and philosophical poo poetry now. pinball people really are special.

Ignore the ankle-biters. They are really insignificant.

#4156 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

...pinball people really are special.

Don't sell yourself short Doug, you and Mike are extra special.

#4157 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I took your comment to be negative to this guys efforts, if I was wrong I apologize. I would like to see what he comes up with even though I don't understand it. Affordable machines from China are a given eventually, someone will do it.

Thunderbirds was a couple hundred dollars less than a Stern Pro, it came with a crappy layout, a crappy code, crappy buttons and a plastic lock bar, I don't call that affordable, I call it crappy.

But if you a referring to the resell value of a Thunderbirds, then yes that can be called affordable for sure (at the expense of the poor seller !)

#4158 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Thunderbirds was a couple hundred dollars less than a Stern Pro, it came with a crappy layout, a crappy code, crappy buttons and a plastic lock bar, I don't call that affordable, I call it crappy.
But if you a referring to the resell value of a Thunderbirds, then yes that can be called affordable for sure (at the expense of the poor seller !)

Yup. After you're done downvoting this post @phil-lee, please click on my reviews and read what I wrote about owning it and trying to sell it.

#4159 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I was referring to the China Zombies game/ prototype pictured.

#4160 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

You forgot the crappy plastic ramp!!

Haha!! That mistake would've cost him thousands of dollars from potential customers....seeing that quality....no coming back from that!

#4161 4 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

You forgot the crappy plastic ramp!!
Haha!! That mistake would've cost him thousands of dollars from potential customers....seeing that quality....no coming back from that!

Wasn't the "crappy plastic ramp" replaced with a metal one fairly early on in the production? They sent out replacements to all owners and then new ones in the production process already came with it fitted https://www.homepin.com/kits/fit_new_ramp.pdf

#4162 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Don't sell yourself short Doug, you and Mike are extra special.

you're a funny guy sully ... i like you.

#4163 4 years ago
Quoted from Mercifull:

Wasn't the "crappy plastic ramp" replaced...

yep but that wont matter to him ..

#4164 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

In Australia Thunderbirds lists at $7299 and a Stern Pro is $9450. If they put together an entertaining machine, they could do good business

#4165 4 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

If they put together an entertaining machine, they could do good business

If there is a positive buried somewhere beneath this entire TBAG debacle it’s that Mike literally could not produce anything worse if he tried. You can only go up from here.

#4166 4 years ago

probably no one here cares about mikes holiday any more than i dont about pipes dribbling but seeing his cluster is supposed to be "the official thread"....

mike says ..

Thanks for following our progress. We are now closed for Chinese New Year which comes early this year. All couriers have stopped and practically all factories are now shut.

We (along with most others here in China) won't reopen for 30 days so if you require service or parts please contact your agent initially.

Homepin management & staff wish everyone a prosperous & positive New Year!

anyone who needs anything in the meantime can ask me instead.. its entirely likely ill just ignore you but you can ask if you want ..

#4167 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

probably no one here cares about mikes holiday any more than i dont about pipes dribbling but seeing his cluster is supposed to be "the official thread"....
mike says ..

anyone who needs anything in the meantime can ask me instead.. its entirely likely ill just ignore you but you can ask if you want ..

Just contacted my suppliers in china about the holiday. Funny, I can order anything from them with no issue.

#4168 4 years ago

Happy Chinese New Year Mike!!

#4169 4 years ago
Quoted from Drewscruis:

Just contacted my suppliers in china about the holiday. Funny, I can order anything from them with no issue.

But would your items ship out right away?

#4170 4 years ago
Quoted from Drewscruis:

I can order anything i want through my agent too, but the whole country shuts for a month every year.

#4171 4 years ago
Quoted from Drewscruis:

thats great dude well done to you. buy yourself something cool hey..

anyone else who wants to infer its all a lie.. google "business in china duing chinese new year" first..
there will always be grubby traders online trying to take your orders. its the *factories* ( the real china not the smoke screen of 1 man traders) that closes.

#4172 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

mike says ..

Or.....have a conversation helping along the way then just disappear into thin air leaving someone waiting for a response of promised help never to be seen again.....hahaha.....classic Doug!!

Love you no matter what.

#4173 4 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Or.....have a conversation helping along the way then just disappear into thin air leaving someone waiting for a response of promised help never to be seen again.....hahaha.....classic Doug!!
Love you no matter what.

All my pcba jobs are delayed by 4 weeks around this time and of year every year, they definitely shut down for a while

#4174 4 years ago

"KEEP CALM
AND CALL
DOUG"

#4175 4 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

"KEEP CALM
AND CALL
DOUG"

and probably be ignored like poor jarrod was.
Im shit to deal with, well and truely overloaded and doing way too much at once. a lot of things fall off the desk ( or get pushed off. )

#4176 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I can order anything i want through my agent too, but the whole country shuts for a month every year.

May be not a full month, but at least two-three weeks for sure! Half of China is going to travel to visit the other half - super hard to find plane or train tickets and hotels are more expensive. Not the best time to be a tourist, and not the best time to order anything!

#4177 4 years ago

It's about a 3 month space for my business, factories won't accept orders if they can't complete them before the shut down, so then there's 6 weeks after they get back until it get's on a boat.

#4178 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

and probably be ignored like poor jarrod was.
Im shit to deal with, well and truely overloaded and doing way too much at once. a lot of things fall off the desk ( or get pushed off. )

Yeah....really not sure how to take you anymore Doug....you reach out to me to help, then push me off the desk.....I guess it's you just being you again. All good, I'll wipe away the tears and move on.

#4179 4 years ago

aww you thought that post was about you ? lol. i guess you should think about how you're happy to come here and crap on mike and still get help at the same time?
i tend to treat people the way they treat oher people but in your case that business closed shortly after due to health issues and hasnt reopened at this stage. i
havent been to the factory for more than 20 mins since november. Plenty of other techs around if you're in a hurry.

#4180 4 years ago

now back on topic please to picking on mike.

#4182 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

aww you thought that post was about you ? lol. i guess you should think about how you're happy to come here and crap on mike and still get help at the same time?
i tend to treat people the way they treat oher people but in your case that business closed shortly after due to health issues and hasnt reopened at this stage. i
havent been to the factory for more than 20 mins since november. Plenty of other techs around if you're in a hurry.

Lol....all that to teach me a lesson...all because I'm out spoken and have an opinion about someone who is a bottom feeder.....fair enough.....well done you...lesson learned and all that!

#4183 4 years ago

not really but you pissed me off now so you're done here. get someone else to fix your crap.

for anyone else playing along at home ive got fshd. When it gets bad I go weeks at a time where im utterly useless and can work maybe an hour a day .. usually its around 7-8pm, too late to be at the factory having customers coming by. He knows this, its not a secret, but its all about him.

now .. topic is HOMEPIN .. not me..

#4184 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

topic is HOMEPIN .. not me

Indeed - sorry to intervene in an Aussie thread but from now on back to Homepin.
Thanks everyone !

#4185 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

not really but you pissed me off now so you're done here. get someone else to fix your crap.
for anyone else playing along at home ive got fshd. When it gets bad I go weeks at a time where im utterly useless and can work maybe an hour a day .. usually its around 7-8pm, too late to be at the factory having customers coming by. He knows this, its not a secret, but its all about him.
now .. topic is HOMEPIN .. not me..

How did I make it all about me?!? You're the self serving one who reached out to me, surprisingly I might add, to help fix an Ali.

You spent around 2-3 weeks chatting to me, again surprisingly, giving me help...then it was like you had a brain fart and went....that's right, I hate you!!?! WFT!!

I never reached out to you, never asked for help from you so don't make it sound like I did and now you get to say piss off!! Lol. I was fine before you, I'll be fine after you. Don't make this about me! I haven't!!

#4186 4 years ago

Return serve

#4187 4 years ago

China Zombies. Interesting...

#4188 4 years ago

Yes, zombies hey?

#4189 4 years ago

when you think about it - it is quite timely China Zombies and Coronavirus

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=coronavirus+china

sorry poor humour, I hope they can control it quickly before an estimated 7 million Chinese go traveling around the world

#4190 4 years ago

Probably not the best time to be releasing a machine to the Chinese market called China Zombies in the midst of a viral epidemic

#4191 4 years ago
Quoted from Mercifull:

Probably not the best time to be releasing a machine to the Chinese market called China Zombies in the midst of a viral epidemic

indeed that would be awkward on paper but im not sure if there is the same link beteeen the two in china than we would think? interesting point.

either way the game was around well before the virus was so its out there now.

Fortunately there are other cool things happening as well so it wont be a show stopper

#4192 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

the game was around well before the virus was so its out there now.

You mention "The Game". So is there a finished example? I would love to see it, I actually like the Theme.
You have pictures of it, give!. All we have is a cabinet with graphics.

#4193 4 years ago
Quoted from Mercifull:

Also, I think in Chinese legend, they are kinda like vampires as well. So not a one for one connection to our idea of Zombies.

#4194 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

You mention "The Game". So is there a finished example? I would love to see it, I actually like the Theme.

Was the same with TAG only pics of cabinet for years. Who is designing PF? Who is testing? Is there a white wood for testing? Is Ben on code again? This is where Mike failed with TAG, I hope he has learned something as he won’t be able to blame preorders for delays this time.

Update on topper would be good! Nothing from Mike for over twelve months umm. Guess he was taken by a Zombie or a virus in his computer that prevents customers emails getting through.

#4195 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

haha maybe more even that one there are all kinds of things in the shadows.. but i didnt really agree with pics being released at all and wont be leaking any more yet sorry. There are just too many disgruntled 'fans' turning eveything they can get against him to continually try to drag him back down.

i know the free addon thunderbird topper was prioritised lower than first getting preorders built. When things didnt go well it was rightly considered more important to get the games out at all than to make toppers. Knowing how stubborn mike is i have no doubt they will come available in time. Whether its to the original owner or to the current owner of the games I dont know.

#4196 4 years ago

ok fine . maybe one pic.

Ride The wave new cab

83059929_160014771965732_3982039144204337152_n (resized).jpg83059929_160014771965732_3982039144204337152_n (resized).jpg

#4197 4 years ago

The latest firmware of pin2dmd can display thunderbirds in color

Funny side fact is that Mike seems to have copied my modified DMD code for @benheck´s board I published on my github
account here https://github.com/lucky01/PIN2DMD/tree/master/integration/Spooky%20Pinball

#4198 4 years ago

If there were anyone here that could give a no bulls%t review of what is going on in China right now with the virus and Manufacturing it would be the Owner of Homepin. Shame really, difficult to insiders / locals honest opinion.
Sorry to hijack the thread, carry on.

#4199 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

ok fine . maybe one pic.
Ride The wave new cab
[quoted image]

I know you were reluctant to post teaser images for fear of backlash so please don't take this the wrong way... but it does look rather like the sort of thing found in my nan's house with that veneer haha.

#4200 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

If there were anyone here that could give a no bulls%t review of what is going on in China right now with the virus and Manufacturing it would be the Owner of Homepin. Shame really, difficult to insiders / locals honest opinion.
Sorry to hijack the thread, carry on.

I was sure I saw on Facebook that the factory would be closed for a week longer than expected because of the virus but it appears to have been deleted so I cannot link to it. The Homepin factory is located in Shenzhen province not Hubei but clearly the outbreak is having a significant effect on wider China than just ground zero.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress/page/84?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.