Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 91.
#4101 4 years ago
Quoted from Fairground:

Gavin can you please supply the cargo ship and tracking as i am very interested in this part of the journey! I think it was 2 years ago things were at this stage for the preorder supply!

Sorry don’t have these details. My info is coming off AA in Homepin special section, I’m pretty sure toads has access to this thread. Refer Andy’s posts and pics. I don’t have shipping as I already AF pin but I believe the last twelve are all going to Qld then dist. from there. Cheers

#4102 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Sorry don’t have these details. My info is coming off AA in Homepin special section, I’m pretty sure toads has access to this thread. Refer Andy’s posts and pics. I don’t have shipping as I already AF pin but I believe the last twelve are all going to Qld then dist. from there. Cheers

interesting that they are going to Qld and not Highwaygames (Newcastle), but on checking their site they are after distributors but not actively trying to sell them on the website at the moment - maybe shit has hit the fan

screen-capture-4 (resized).pngscreen-capture-4 (resized).png
#4103 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

interesting that they are going to Qld and not Highwaygames (Newcastle), but on checking their site they are after distributors but not actively trying to sell them on the website at the moment - maybe shit has hit the fan[quoted image]

Mike and a distributor having a falling out?

#4104 4 years ago

A service bulletin has been issued regarding a memory corruption problem on Thunderbirds machines:

http://www.homepin.com/kits/memory_module_cap.pdf

#4105 4 years ago

yep theres heaps of bullitens about stuff ken. this is the 11th one! the rest are here too https://www.homepin.com/service.html.

now please dont make me look at that link again. 1996 want their web design back mike

#4106 4 years ago

Good on you Pinball_Freak for spreading this info, transparency and openness is always best, but you'll find yourself in trouble with the Aussie Arcade boys club team of admin and moderators - they do like things kept secret and no one is allowed to disagree, question their judgement or voice contrary opinions. You will have been reported!

#4107 4 years ago

whilst that may or may not be true can we try and keep this on topic to occaisional homepin updates and you lot hating on mike please? AA bashing class is down the hallway

#4108 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

yep theres heaps of bullitens about stuff ken. this is the 11th one! the rest are here too https://www.homepin.com/service.html.
now please dont make me look at that link again. 1996 want their web design back mike

Ok your post made me have to go look at it. I didn't mind it... made me feel 25 years younger

At least everything is easy to find over there right?

#4109 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Ok your post made me have to go look at it. I didn't mind it... made me feel 25 years younger
At least everything is easy to find over there right?

yeah it was just a friendly stir at mike
it works .. the info is there. its easy for them to update .. just like how the web used to be

#4110 4 years ago
Quoted from SYS6:

Good on you Pinball_Freak for spreading this info, transparency and openness is always best, but you'll find yourself in trouble with the Aussie Arcade boys club team of admin and moderators - they do like things kept secret and no one is allowed to disagree, question their judgement or voice contrary opinions. You will have been reported!

So true. How dare I share that information on Pinside. I thought I was doing the right thing! Hmm based on the shit I had to deal with the Mod. very protective culture there.

Quoted from wiredoug:

whilst that may or may not be true can we try and keep this on topic to occaisional homepin updates and you lot hating on mike please? AA bashing class is down the hallway

I provided an update for that I’m approached by a AA Mod. at a league meet which I was enjoying until this occurred. Some people just don’t get it it’s only Pinball and should be fun...buying TAG has been anything but fun for me. Service bulletins don’t even get sent to us. Not sure how we are meant to know what’s going on. Posted from down the hallway haha

#4111 4 years ago

Please show me how stern und jjp do it? Do they send you the updates ? I don’t have any new games so I’m not aware?

#4112 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

Please show me how stern und jjp do it? Do they send you the updates ? I don’t have any new games so I’m not aware?

My distributors advise of any changes that will effect my pins. It’s called email..nothing new.

#4113 4 years ago

My distributors advise of any changes that will effect my pins. It’s called email..nothing new.

I concur, amd send out emails of even code updates

#4114 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

I concur, amd send out emails of even code updates

They do?? why have i never received one for my Iron Maiden machine....have i not bought enough machines from them to qualify for that service?

#4115 4 years ago

I just printed out all the service Bulletins

COST ME MORE IN PAPER THAN WHAT THE MACHINE IS WORTH!

#4116 4 years ago

It’s called email..nothing new.

Simple question thanks for answering but it doesn’t need the attitude.

#4117 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I just printed out all the service Bulletins
COST ME MORE IN PAPER THAN WHAT THE MACHINE IS WORTH!

You didn’t buy it for it’s value though so it’s not an issue for you is it

#4118 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

They do?? why have i never received one for my Iron Maiden machine....have i not bought enough machines from them to qualify for that service?

Everytime. Is there bad blood between you and them? Do they have your email? Otherwise I have no explaination of why you miss out.

#4119 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Everytime. Is there bad blood between you and them? Do they have your email? Otherwise I have no explaination of why you miss out.

Nope, only bought the 1 machine and all went well. YES..obviously as they used that email address to bill me. No idea myself but thought it was worth my question, although i realise you aren't a spokesperson for AMD.

#4120 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Nope, only bought the 1 machine and all went well. YES..obviously as they used that email address to bill me. No idea myself but thought it was worth my question, although i realise you aren't a spokesperson for AMD.

Maybe check with them and ensure you're on their mail list. My wife got the first notification because she enquired initially for the purchase. I rang them to put me on it eventhough all other communications were on my email. So maybe they're not great on updating their mailist.

#4121 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

You didn’t buy it for it’s value though so it’s not an issue for you is it

I have 3 now of Its

1 month later
#4122 4 years ago

New images of the cabinet for "China Zombies". Still no view of the playfield yet which I'm told contains unique "mechanical toys" and a DMD display.

81781551_618896412215839_6759575124225032192_n (resized).jpg81781551_618896412215839_6759575124225032192_n (resized).jpg
#4123 4 years ago

I look forward to hating that one too.

#4124 4 years ago

Chinese Turds. Another dud that will tie for the bottom of the list here at Pinside.

#4125 4 years ago
Quoted from Mercifull:

New images of the cabinet for "China Zombies". Still no view of the playfield yet which I'm told contains unique "mechanical toys" and a DMD display.[quoted image]

I like the artwork.

#4126 4 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Chinese Turds. Another dud that will tie for the bottom of the list here at Pinside.

But who doesn't like some garden variety cultural appropriation in their toys?

#4127 4 years ago

Exactly what I expected.

#4128 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Exactly what I expected.

[ ] surprise
[ ] delight

#4129 4 years ago

i actually like the artwork LOL, interesting if still a DMD game or upgrade to lcd

#4130 4 years ago

Apparently still a dmd

#4131 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Exactly what I expected.

Curious how that gets a downvote from you @phil-lee? You don't agree that it's what I expected? You must have some divine powers to know my thoughts.

#4132 4 years ago

China is a big place. Someone has not heard of ol mates antics before and wanting to buy this next attempt of a "machine."

#4133 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Curious how that gets a downvote from you phil-lee? You don't agree that it's what I expected? You must have some divine powers to know my thoughts.

He's downvoting us due to the other thread...not at all surprised. Sad!

#4134 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Is it cultural appropriation if it's designed by, built by and sold to that very culture?

#4135 4 years ago

HomePin is in a good place to really blow the lid off sales for Pinball machines, parts, Factory space, he knows how to do Business in the Region with an obviously capable labor pool. What he lacks is the ability to put it all together into a popular, commercially viable product that is Global in nature. I understand he has angered many with his caustic comments and his first endeavor was received poorly (See Thunderbirds, the pin).
If he gets it together we could see astronomical success from the Far Eastern Markets, all China Zombies has to do is catch on.

Quoted from pipes:

Curious how that gets a downvote from you phil-lee? You don't agree that it's what I expected? You must have some divine powers to know my thoughts.

I took your comment to be negative to this guys efforts, if I was wrong I apologize. I would like to see what he comes up with even though I don't understand it. Affordable machines from China are a given eventually, someone will do it.

Quoted from JodyG:

He's downvoting us due to the other thread...not at all surprised. Sad!

Please keep your assumptions private, they are not worthwhile to the thread and could be perceived as negative. Thanks!

#4136 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

cultural appropriation doesnt mean what you think it does. It requires a power imbalance and oppression.

Why is Chinese people making Chinese toys for a Chinese game a problem for you?

#4137 4 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

how exciting! based this entire assumption off the side art did we? I cant see the Chinese market caring what pinside thinks.

#4138 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

how exciting! based this entire assumption off the side art did we? I cant see the Chinese market caring what pinside thinks.

Maybe he's basing it on the gameplay and overall sophistication of the last attempt?

#4139 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Maybe he's basing it on the gameplay and overall sophistication of the last attempt?

the first one was no good? therefore they all wont be?

perhaps he is? but i do think highly of him so ill give him the benefit of the doubt? perhaps not?

In general thats the exact bias and hatred that is all thats left here....Just spiteful jealous little tards doing as much damage as they can over personal grudges.

#4140 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

the first one was no good? therefore they all wont be?
perhaps he is? but i do think highly of him so ill give him the benefit of the doubt? perhaps not?
In general thats the exact bias and hatred that is all thats left here....Just spiteful jealous little tards doing as much damage as they can over personal grudges.

Still waiting for my topper I paid for over 6 years ago. This is not a grudge just fact. His treatment of is customers has been pathetic. Not a grudge just fact. Definitely not jealous just embarrassed for him.

I hope he succeeds with this but don’t care how good or bad it is, he’s not getting any more money off me. Rick and Morty coming next, Spooky respect their customers. Cheers

#4141 4 years ago

Im sure this game will be trash just like TBAG.

Quoted from phil-lee:

HomePin is in a good place to really blow the lid off sales for Pinball machines, parts, Factory space, he knows how to do Business in the Region with an obviously capable labor pool

Maybe like 5+ years ago when he started it, this could have been true.

Don't forget that mister "I know more about pinball control systems than anyone" had to steal his main board design and firmware to get off the ground.

Also in all this time, how many games has he sold?

That doesn't sound like a company that's going to blow the lid off anything.

#4142 4 years ago

Please keep your assumptions private, they are not worthwhile to the thread and could be perceived as negative. Thanks!

Phil-lee, Don't lecture me on being negative. You literally downvoted Chuckwurts post in a help thread out of spite, while he is offering help. You have issues man. Are you having a bad day? Do you need someone to talk to? We are here for you...
20200111_063452 (resized).jpg20200111_063452 (resized).jpg

#4143 4 years ago

phil-lee - Kind of curious how it took you all of 28 seconds to downvote 2 of my posts in two separate threads. How do you explain that?

See anything interesting with one of the posts in question? Practice what you preach buddy. I’m not surprised though, you’re ‘exactly what I expected’.

F18DDEF4-7FB5-46E6-B018-5CD180662B86 (resized).jpegF18DDEF4-7FB5-46E6-B018-5CD180662B86 (resized).jpeg60BE80EE-1964-4CB7-8493-93C2283952B6 (resized).jpeg60BE80EE-1964-4CB7-8493-93C2283952B6 (resized).jpeg
#4144 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Im sure this game will be trash just like TBAG.

Maybe like 5+ years ago when he started it, this could have been true.
Don't forget that mister "I know more about pinball control systems than anyone" had to steal his main board design and firmware to get off the ground.
Also in all this time, how many games has he sold?
That doesn't sound like a company that's going to blow the lid off anything.

You may be correct, but consider that anyone with "The Chinese Connection" (sorry Bruce) has an advantage in a huge Market with virtually no competitors if he can just get it together. All of the great Industrialist/Manufacturers had severe bumps in the road before becoming successful.
Two problems, first big one is the Chinese do not really play pinball, so the Market must be created.
The other is Homepins Owners unwillingness to form a partnership with players in the Trade that know Pinball. Lone Wolves survive but rarely thrive.

#4145 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

I cant see the Chinese market caring what pinside thinks.

That works both ways I’m sure.

#4146 4 years ago

I wish I would get down voted, I feel left out

#4147 4 years ago

There ya go. We love ya mate.

#4148 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

You just have to say something that rubs phil-lee the wrong way and be prepared for a flurry of downvotes in multiple threads within a minute. Enjoy.

#4149 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

#4150 4 years ago

Pretty cool
Is this new game also using Ben Hecks stolen code like tbag did?

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress/page/83?hl=vintage2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.