Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 91.
#3601 5 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

I was on the preorder list, and I did jump on Wayne's generous offer to ship our games last year
but Mike holds the games and would not release them to him

So does Mike actually have games built to be released, or does he not actually have them built like he came here yelling and screaming about a few months ago? If it's the latter, we can now see why Mike went on a tirade and left Pinside... He knew he could only keep up the lies so long. How convenient.

#3602 5 years ago

For more Transparency Wiredog is the service agent in Melbourne for Homepin Games, so no wonder he is protecting his best interests.

#3603 5 years ago

homepin is bankrupt,you can't get blood from a stone

#3604 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

For more Transparency Wiredog is the service agent in Melbourne for Homepin Games, so no wonder he is protecting his best interests.

Wayne help myself and 50+ others get back money from the failed bumper 2/3 scammers and eventually get a WOZ. I’m glad he interjected otherwise I would’ve lost all of my 9k! If I were in these people shoes I’d be gladly accepting Wayne’s help. Thank you again Wayne for getting me my WOZ!

#3605 5 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

If I were in these people shoes I’d be gladly accepting Wayne’s help. Thank you again Wayne for getting me my WOZ!

Lyle_Lanley (resized).pngLyle_Lanley (resized).png
#3606 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

So does Mike actually have games built to be released, or does he not actually have them built like he came here yelling and screaming about a few months ago? If it's the latter, we can now see why Mike went on a tirade and left Pinside... He knew he could only keep up the lies so long. How convenient.

Homepin responded to pop bumper pete in post#2578 on August 14 2018...

"I have not had ANY containers traveling to Australia since that offer was made to all pre-order buyers and so THAT is why the pre-order machines have not yet shipped but other machines have gone out to a different buyer."

Homepin also responded to my post #2587 on August 15 2018...

"All machines were built in the same run, some are still being finished off but essentially all are accounted for."

Again Homepin responded to ballypinball in post #2657 on August 17 2018

"Wayne, they are built and in stock which is more than I can say for your MM efforts."

BTW Wayne's offer at the time to ship all the games was real.

Wayne was proving a point by offering to ship the games...

If the games were built and shipped by Wayne, we all get our games.
If the games were not built then Wayne's suspicion of Homepin lying was correct.

The point being, the games were clearly not built and Homepin was lying.

To this day the games are not built and apparently the hold up now is parts which is interesting as parts supply was one of the main reasons Homepin bragged about manufacturing in china.

#3607 5 years ago

Homepin also confirmed in post#3105 on November 4th 2018 that the machines still didn't exist:

"My suggestion to you is to contact Highway Games (if you are a Homepin pre-order buyer - I can't connect your Pinside username with our list), be polite, ask them nicely "how much do I have to pay for XXX shipping method and my GST"? Then pay the money and your machine will be in the next scheduled build run. It really is that simple."

#3608 5 years ago
IMG_2011 (resized).JPGIMG_2011 (resized).JPG
#3609 5 years ago
Quoted from Gorgonzola:

Homepin also confirmed in post#3105 on November 4th 2018 that the machines still didn't exist:
"My suggestion to you is to contact Highway Games (if you are a Homepin pre-order buyer - I can't connect your Pinside username with our list), be polite, ask them nicely "how much do I have to pay for XXX shipping method and my GST"? Then pay the money and your machine will be in the next scheduled build run. It really is that simple."

Is it really that simple? Highway sent all of the pre-order buyers an email at the end of January saying they were no longer handling the shipments for the pre-order games, and that we all needed to deal with Homepin directly. If Highway are involved again and this is the process to get your game then they have not let pre-order buyers know this.

#3610 5 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Is it really that simple? Highway sent all of the pre-order buyers an email at the end of January saying they were no longer handling the shipments for the pre-order games, and that we all needed to deal with Homepin directly. If Highway are involved again and this is the process to get your game then they have not let pre-order buyers know this.

He was quoting a post from the 4th of November

#3611 5 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

He was quoting a post from the 4th of November

Sorry missed that bit.

I guess as time has now proven, it really wasn't 'that simple'.

#3612 5 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Sorry missed that bit.
I guess as time has now proven, it really wasn't 'that simple'.

i never is with Mike involved

#3613 5 years ago

This is a sad tale, preorders went out on a limb and trusted Homepin and were the first to pay any money. Other games have since been shipped to customers who paid their money later. A lot of confusion on shipping Preorders were told to go through Highway who are now no longer handling preorder shipments (no blame to Highway).....so they are left to deal with Homepin. Wayne is your only hope!

#3614 5 years ago

Want to say something smart but its just a depressing Thread!

#3615 5 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

It’s been a total cluster for years now.

#3616 5 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

you are half way there, just say it and see what happens!

#3617 5 years ago

A thought. People say simply pay the shipping and GST which did sound simple. But.

Say I pay shipping and GST, I don't get my game until enough guys pay their shipping and GST to fill the container. In theory this could take years and all it takes for homepin to say and never have to ship a preorder this way is, "unfortunately the container has not been filled" and say this forever. And they have more money with no delivery of a product.

So not so simples after all.

#3618 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

A thought. People say simply pay the shipping and GST which did sound simple. But.
Say I pay shipping and GST, I don't get my game until enough guys pay their shipping and GST to fill the container. In theory this could take years and all it takes for homepin to say and never have to ship a preorder this way is, "unfortunately the container has not been filled" and say this forever. And they have more money with no delivery of a product.
So not so simples after all.

Yea. Mike is a liar and has been for quite some time.

#3619 5 years ago

what is real

screen-capture-20 (resized).pngscreen-capture-20 (resized).pngscreen-capture-24 (resized).pngscreen-capture-24 (resized).png
#3620 5 years ago

Typical Chinese factory website. Put your logo here!

#3621 5 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Typical Chinese factory website. Put your logo here!

But same owner within 3 days apart

#3623 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

But same owner within 3 days apart

It looks like there are several companies there. Googling "Langham Place Office Tower" (where the Rapide 3D website says it is located) suggests that several companies are occupied there.

Doesn't excuse the lame Photoshopping of their logos on the entire building by either company, but *shrug*

#3624 5 years ago

What I don't get is GST and shipping costs isn't due till the games arrive in Australia, and the GST amount would be hard to work out exactly beforehand as its based on several things, the exchange rate on the date shipped, the number of games and local customs fees and charges.

Say 5 shipped, then the local customs agent will supply a breakdown of costs, the shipping etc which the local receiver would pay or they can sell your game to recover the customs and GST fees.

So I really don't get it?

#3625 5 years ago

Well this sucks to catch up on. What a cluster.

#3626 5 years ago

What I don't get is GST and shipping costs isn't due till the games arrive in Australia, and the GST amount would be hard to work out exactly beforehand as its based on several things, the exchange rate on the date shipped, the number of games and local customs fees and charges.
Say 5 shipped, then the local customs agent will supply a breakdown of costs, the shipping etc which the local receiver would pay or they can sell your game to recover the customs and GST fees.
So I really don't get it?

Agree 100% Wayne, we still don’t get it! As a group we have advised Mike games need to be made before we worry about shipping. Yes I clearly stated when charges are due and when we would pay. Definitely not paying these costs until Pin is complete and ready to ship.

His insistence that we must pay these before games made is arse about. I was a logistics Manager before I retired, exporting, importing and manufacturing legal drugs. I have a good understanding of process yet Mike continually says bullshit just to appease the few.

Don’t forget Mike changed our conditions regarding prioritising when game would be made shipped based on when shipping was paid....this allowed new money and games to be shipped to his mates. The original preorders just keep getting pushed down the list...never even given an invoice.

#3627 5 years ago

looks like wiredoug got rattled by the legal talk haha

#3628 5 years ago

If he is anything like Hilton he will come back to his thread in righteous glory

#3629 5 years ago

Wow interesting post on Aussie Arcade. Congrats to the new buyers of TAG who should have their pin in 3 weeks but don’t post anything about your game online as we don’t what to let the preorders know! Ha

Just quietly Farrrrrrrrrrk!

Come on Doug or ChuckChallenger tell me it’s not true! I’m really hoping it’s wrong.

#3630 5 years ago

Chuck already has his in South Australia

#3631 5 years ago

I have had enough, shut your mouth Wiredoug or you will be summoned to court to explain your involvement

lol go for it wayne my involvement wont take real long to explain.

"hi your honour",
"hi doug",
"how are you involved in this business lad?"
"im not sir",
"ok cheerio then" ..

summons worthy? hardly

#3632 5 years ago

am i? you would think they would tell me

#3633 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

again back to the start
when you're ready to pay ill help you..

Not involved at all... LOL

#3634 5 years ago

I saw from a facebook post that there's a parts/material supply problem since Chinese New Year.

- Just got 50 sheets of plywood in - after some begging.

Hopefully things pick up and these games can be completed.

#3635 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

I saw from a facebook post that there's a parts/material supply problem since Chinese New Year.
Hopefully things pick up and these games can be completed.

that should not be a problem
we wave been told numeruos times that preorder games have been built, and just await shipping and tax payment

#3636 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

"hi your honour",
"hi doug",
"im not sir",
"ok cheerio then" ..
summons worthy? hardly

Respectfully Doug

the funny thing is you claim you have never met Mike, but your one of his biggest supporters and in the past his biggest promoter of his work and giving many updates on a few forums and in all honesty I have heard around the traps off a few people that you have financially backed him which would explain the reason of supporting of him.

but if you have no connections then no worries for you.

I get you want to back / support an aussie, and at one stage alot of us wanted him to succeed but with the delays, lies, attitude, etc just pissed off many pinballers, Mike just needs to be honest and sort out all the original backers and I think he should cover the freight for those dedicated guys since the cabinets don't have a topper like promised. Alot of this headache could fall away if he got past his stubbornness and showed some goodwill just by paying the freight and stamp duty and got the guys their games. Then this thread could go silent and he can concentrate on his next project / venture.

#3637 5 years ago

Makes a lot of sense Jady.

#3638 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

am i? you would think they would tell me

we you under bid Ben for the gig from Highway, didn't you know

#3639 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

"hi your honour",
"hi doug",
"im not sir",
"ok cheerio then" ..
summons worthy? hardly

Yep and those pesky phone records will bite you in the arse?

#3640 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

It's China. Things like that happen all the time. That's why I would never have set up operations there in my opinion.

#3641 5 years ago

Hoping I'll get my pre-order soon!!!

#3642 5 years ago

Fingers crossed Julien that you get the game sometime in 2019!

#3643 5 years ago

There is one on site at Pincadia in Brisbane. Pincadia will not get one more cent of my money while this thing is there.
Having that game there on site making money is a slap in the face to the pre order buyers who are still waiting for their game to arrive.

#3644 5 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

There is one on site at Pincadia in Brisbane. Pincadia will not get one more cent of my money while this thing is there.
Having that game there on site making money is a slap in the face to the pre order buyers who are still waiting for their game to arrive.

Not their fault. One phenomenon I see with homepin is there are a lot of people being blamed for this situation except for homepin, Preorder guys, suppliers, staff dying, the Chinese govt, trolls and now you inadvertently blaming pincadia by them having a sited game. You may wanna rethink your stance I don't know. But my point is, it's homepin and only them to blame for the preorder issue

#3645 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Not their fault. One phenomenon I see with homepin is there are a lot of people being blamed for this situation except for homepin, Preorder guys, suppliers, staff dying, the Chinese govt, trolls and now you inadvertently blaming pincadia by them having a sited game. You may wanna rethink your stance I don't know. But my point is, it's homepin and only them to blame for the preorder issue

PLUS, every game sold is savibg the company wich may save it and get preorder people their game.

#3646 5 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

Supplying to operators on route to advertise to gain more sales.
Andrew Heighway did the same thing before he went down.

#3647 5 years ago

What! No TWIPY for Blunderturds!

#3648 5 years ago

It did get a mention though

#3649 5 years ago

I had a long chat with my partner recently regarding the on going saga with Thunderbirds.
My partner has watched me deteriorate over it for quite some time now.

After receiving a threatening email from Homepin recently, I have decided not to post on forums for fear of Homepin taking further action if I do.

As my partner has watched me go down hill, and know how it's affecting myself, I've made the decision to walk away from anything to do with Thunderbirds.

I need to put this down to a bad experience and get on with my life, my health is more important.

I wish all you pre order guys the best of luck getting your games.

: Just a quick Edit gents, I won't post in threads involving Thunderbirds and Homepin, not the forums themselves.

#3650 5 years ago

I guess Mike is back in bully mode. Maybe if he would get people their flippin games, he wouldn't have to threaten lawsuits. Seems kinda funny he has plenty of money to pay lawyers, but no money to build games.

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.