Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 91.
#3551 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

So Mike spent over a million dollars on this venture and he can't afford to put 50k up to finish these 10-12 games for the preorders to clean the slate? Is a matter of principal or something! I don't get it.

We don’t get it either! I’m just dizzy from going around in circles for the last two years. Trying to give Mike every chance to fix this situation but it may come to a point where further action is needed. Just a sad situation we’re in, for all parties involved.

#3552 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Mike needs more orders to start the line up.

Wow...just wow!!

That doesn't read well at all. I'd say a class action is needed and needed now!! You guys don't look to be getting your games and Mike is gone!

#3553 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Why can’t you just request your money back? Or sue?

Because Mike is allowed to break contracts (late delivery, features missing) and customers cannot (you could only request a refund within the first two years)

#3554 5 years ago

Games have not been built

wow you gotta be kidding,feel sorry for ya pal this is beyond a joke!

#3555 5 years ago

We don’t get it either! I’m just dizzy from going around in circles for the last two years. Trying to give Mike every chance to fix this situation but it may come to a point where further action is needed. Just a sad situation we’re in, for all parties involved.

hire some local street tuffs to go and "talk" to him at this point,might be the only way

QnzcaaH (resized).jpgQnzcaaH (resized).jpg
#3556 5 years ago

funny because ages ago he apparently made all the pre-buyer games

I wouldn't trust anything he puts out: excuses, lies, bullshit

#3557 5 years ago

So now I understand why he moved his stuff to China. It is much cheaper to build games there. Especially if you don't build them at all.

#3558 5 years ago

Hang on didn't I read somewhere that all preorders were made and at a warehouse? And pretty sure were waiting to be shipped once paid for. Can someone, maybe highway, confirm because for some reason this is locked in my head.

#3559 5 years ago

they wont get the games without paying the freight and gst. They're sitting there.. some in nsw, some in china..

when they get online its rar rar rar.. but when they get a call to pay their bill .. <silence>..

#3560 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

they wont get the games without paying the freight and gst. They're sitting there.. some in nsw, some in china..
when they get online its rar rar rar.. but when they get a call to pay their bill .. &lt;silence&gt;..

Doug this is just bullshit. We have not ever had the option to pay shipping. Highways last response was my game could not ship LCL as it is not made? Guess I’m just making that up to. The reality is Mike sold our games, just accept it! The stuff about shipping is just white noise coming from Mike.

Stop posting crap.

#3561 5 years ago

Doug this is just bullshit. We have not ever had the option to pay shipping. Highways last response was my game could not ship LCL as it is not made? Guess I’m just making that up to. The reality is Mike sold our games, just accept it! The stuff about shipping is just white noise coming from Mike.
Stop posting crap.

so just to confim...you're willing to pay the outstanding tax and lcl to highway if you're called tommorow with an invoice and bank details?

#3562 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

so just to confim...you're willing to pay the outstanding tax and lcl to highway if you're called tommorow with an invoice and bank details?

That sounds fair?

#3563 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

Now your just being a smart arse, you know nothing about my personal situation and what has gone on behind the scenes trying to get our games shipped. Why would I not pay, words are cheap but actions are real I’ve paid for all my Spooky games when INVOICED, I only buy NIB now. As you can see my mate also not impressed with your dribble!

28F8839E-782B-4B31-9AB1-3C184B8895A0 (resized).jpeg28F8839E-782B-4B31-9AB1-3C184B8895A0 (resized).jpeg
#3564 5 years ago

again back to the start .. they wont get the games without paying the freight and gst. They're sitting there.. some in nsw, some in china..

when they get online its rar rar rar.. but when they get a call to pay their bill .. <silence> ( or bluster bluster look at me) ..

when you're ready to pay ill help you.. in the meantime go you ... rar rar

#3565 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

again back to the start .. they wont get the games without paying the freight and gst. They're sitting there.. some in nsw, some in china..
when they get online its rar rar rar.. but when they get a call to pay their bill .. &lt;silence&gt; ( or bluster bluster look at me) ..

Ok so all the emails I have are just lies from Mike and Highway....thanks for clearing that up. You seem to know more than any one else about game status. Let me go back to the beginning again and again! you can’t pay freight and GST with out an invoice. Don’t make out we are refusing to pay it’s disrespectful for those of us that have complied to everything requested of us for over 5 years! Have a nice day!

#3566 5 years ago

Well there's some in nsw so shipping is done and dusted. Get highway to call you and get the invoice. If they don't provide one then that would be strange and doug can get one for you. That should sort out the men from the boys and end this merry go round. Yes?

#3567 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Well there's some in nsw so shipping is done and dusted. Get highway to call you and get the invoice. If they don't provide one then that would be strange and doug can get one for you. That should sort out the men from the boys and end this merry go round. Yes?

A lot of banter going on but nothing concrete

#3568 5 years ago

Doug, you are a classic
still telling people that games are made and waiting, but prebuyers have an alternative agenda

they just want their games with a minimum of fuss

#3569 5 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Doug, you are a classic
still telling people that games are made and waiting, but prebuyers have an alternative agenda
they just want their games with a minimum of fuss

How many puppets ( I mean marionettes ) in Blunder turds?

#3570 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

The games at Highway are their stock, which they paid Mike for to sell in Aust. Anyone can buy one now, that bit is simple to sort. Which Doug failed to explain.

If Highway were to sell one to a preorder Mike would have to pay them our 5.5k deposit first yes? Good luck with that!

#3571 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

when they get online its rar rar rar.. but when they get a call to pay their bill .. &lt;silence&gt; ( or bluster bluster look at me) ..

Sorry Doug, we like each other...some times...haha...BUT you really need to step away from this clown and stop helping Mike.

He is dragging you down and I don't think you should be associated with him anymore. Cut your losses before you get spoken about in the same breath as him!

#3572 5 years ago

I have had enough, shut your mouth Wiredoug or you will be summoned to court to explain your involvement

all who are owed money and games, Contact me, I will assist you in taking this guy down.

He can't hold your games or money, I can assist you in obtaining a court Judgement Against Homepin and a windup order.

I can also advise who you can complain to in China to have his shutdown

all he has to do is release the games owed and customers sign a authority. The rest should not be his concern.

Remember I was involved in getting back 100% for some and 86.6% for others who were involved in a $550k ripoff with Bumper Action Pinball Mess

#3573 5 years ago

@ Ballypinball
First of all I never usually post on pinside but sometimes a guy’s got to stick up for the underdog
I am wondering why this even involves you; this is none of your business at all, is it
Having read all of your past and present posts and your personal vendettas against Mike, Homepin and Highway Games in this thread, you should be ashamed of yourself buddy.
This type of conduct should not be posted from such a person as yourself
One might be excused for thinking you are the one who tried to get the Homepin Thunderbird license revoked from ITV ? and posting this mob mentality to close Homepin down ? whats your beef with the guy ?
You’re not even a pre order buyer, a re seller, or anything to do with Thunderbird’s or Homepin you’re an Australian competitor and that is the truth.
The whole situation of you posting troll rubbish here on pinside is to bring down Mike, and Homepin for your own agenda, it has nothing to do with helping any of the pre buyers, what you are suggesting would ultimately mean none of the remaining buyers would receive their machine if you succeeded in closing down the Homepin factory.
You’re not the white knight of pinball coming to save these pre buyers, and they don’t need saving because things are under control and machines are being made, shipped and received.The people that have received their games are happy with them.
Mike has shown the world that pinball machines can be made and sold for less than $5000 USD and still retain quality.
This I think worries all the other manufacturers who are selling more expensive machines
He shouldn’t be looked at as a competitor or a threat as he has said many times that his main market is China anyway, far enough away not to harm anyone’s sales.
If you wanted to help all these pre orders which I believe is less than 20 machines now, then say something nice or not at all.
I think a factory in China could be very useful to manufacture pinball parts and machines and having a buddy who owned one like that would be far better than having an enemy.If you want to help the preorders and rule the pinball world then buy out and take over Homepin, fly to China and make pinball machines and see if you can do a better job, otherwise get back to running your own business.
Wayne you are not party to individual sales and the circumstances surrounding them –Mike has said more than half of the preorder machines have been delivered to happy buyers and Mike has also said more are scheduled for delivery this coming week.
Action such as yours is simply unnecessary and it’s quite obvious what you’re trying to do
Sadly this thread used to be for factory news and updates and frankly you tainted this when you started to post nonsense, enough said !!

#3574 5 years ago
Quoted from bossgp:

First of all I never usually post on pinside but sometimes a guy’s got to stick up for the underdog

I thought the guys who paid for the pins years ago were the underdogs?...

#3575 5 years ago

Looks like Wayne should be hassling the preorder guys. And so he should, they could have bought games from him lol.

Wow, so preorder guys are the villains, how dare they put down money before even a factory is built, how dare they want their paid up games first, just how dare they. They should be ashamed of themselves, the lot of them.

By the way, this guy seems to know a lot of what's going on and can maybe share more. The preorder guys might be interested?

#3576 5 years ago
Quoted from bossgp:

@ Ballypinball
I am wondering why this even involves you; this is none of your business at all, is it
Having read all of your past and present posts and your personal vendettas against Mike, Homepin and Highway Games in this thread, you should be ashamed of yourself buddy.
One might be excused for thinking you are the one who tried to get the Homepin Thunderbird license revoked from ITV ? and posting this mob mentality to close Homepin down ? whats your beef with the guy ?
You’re not even a pre order buyer, a re seller, or anything to do with Thunderbird’s or Homepin you’re an Australian competitor and that is the truth.
The whole situation of you posting troll rubbish here on pinside is to bring down Mike, and Homepin for your own agenda, it has nothing to do with helping any of the pre buyers, what you are suggesting would ultimately mean none of the remaining buyers would receive their machine if you succeeded in closing down the Homepin factory.
You’re not the white knight of pinball coming to save these pre buyers, and they don’t need saving because things are under control and machines are being made, shipped and received.The people that have received their games are happy with them.
Mike has shown the world that pinball machines can be made and sold for less than $5000 USD and still retain quality.
This I think worries all the other manufacturers who are selling more expensive machines
He shouldn’t be looked at as a competitor or a threat as he has said many times that his main market is China anyway, far enough away not to harm anyone’s sales.
If you wanted to help all these pre orders which I believe is less than 20 machines now, then say something nice or not at all.
I think a factory in China could be very useful to manufacture pinball parts and machines and having a buddy who owned one like that would be far better than having an enemy.If you want to help the preorders and rule the pinball world then buy out and take over Homepin, fly to China and make pinball machines and see if you can do a better job, otherwise get back to running your own business.
Wayne you are not party to individual sales and the circumstances surrounding them –Mike has said more than half of the preorder machines have been delivered to happy buyers and Mike has also said more are scheduled for delivery this coming week.
Action such as yours is simply unnecessary and it’s quite obvious what you’re trying to do
Sadly this thread used to be for factory news and updates and frankly you tainted this when you started to post nonsense, enough said !!

Hi Doug.

#3577 5 years ago

Close, but no Cigar.

#3578 5 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Close, but no Cigar.

Gave up cigars years ago.

#3579 5 years ago

cooking up a big batch of popcorn

#3580 5 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Close, but no Cigar.

Toads Kind of sounds like someone from our group on AA! Am I close?

#3581 5 years ago

#3582 5 years ago
It's wiredoug or homepin using a VPN

#3583 5 years ago

interesting when you look at his 7 posts predominantly wanting mypinball board set and spooky AMH dmd program files - suspect homepin related

#3584 5 years ago
Quoted from Vintage2:

It's wiredoug or homepin using a VPN

No it isn’t.

#3585 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

interesting when you look at his 7 posts predominantly wanting mypinball board set and spooky AMH dmd program files - suspect homepin related

bizarrely in between 2 homepin posts here hmmmmm https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-designers-please-listen/page/3#post-3970886

nothing fishy at all

57fd (resized).png57fd (resized).png
#3586 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Actually, the software on my LG TV updates over wifi about once a month. YouTube app in the TV seems to update every week or so. These companies have teams of technical folks and still need to do updates because they missed things. I will bet you one US dollar that someone is going to find a bug at some point in your software. Nobody is perfect and will catch 100% of problems before release.

No need to bet. It’s already public knowledge. benheck knows every bug in the base software because it was stolen from him. Mike’s team did what most Chinese companies do. Steal intellectual property, attempt to reuse it in a comical way, and fail miserably at it.

#3587 5 years ago

Has the designer been mentioned yet? Supposedly famous.

#3588 5 years ago
Quoted from bossgp:

Serious question...Just curious. Is/was Mike still using plastic lock down bars?

#3589 5 years ago
Quoted from bossgp:

@ Ballypinball

we should all advise people you received your game ahead of other pre order customers, just for Transparency?

I will say something Nice when Mike gets off his arse and builds the games he owes these people, Its not about shipping and taxes etc

I already offered to ship them all for free, I also offered my freight forwarder to the group of owners to use themselves and it would be on my account.

The games would not be going anywhere near me, the only involvement was me paying the shipping Bill.

The facts are, he is not building games as he ran out of parts, not enough game orders to buy parts to start up the line again.

No Life Insurance money left, No pre Order Money Left, and no money to buy parts to build more games.

If none of this is true then the games should have already been shipped and supplied.

Mike needs to act before I buy out the pre order customers. Then we will see what will take place.

#3590 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Serious question...Just curious. Is/was Mike still using plastic lock down bars?

Yes, still is because he couldn’t get steel ones worked out

#3591 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Has the designer been mentioned yet? Supposedly famous.

either lies, or that person quit early days then they got some aussie no namers and put JPop in his manual to shit stir

China can keep Mike / Homepin

#3592 5 years ago

@ballypinball If you wanted to help all these pre orders which I believe is less than 20 machines now, then say something nice or not at all.
I think a factory in China could be very useful to manufacture pinball parts and machines and having a buddy who owned one like that would be far better than having an enemy.If you want to help the preorders and rule the pinball world then buy out and take over Homepin, fly to China and make pinball machines and see if you can do a better job.

Hi Wayne, as a Thunderbirds owner I would love you and maybe some of your associates to buy Homepin and help all us owners out buy keeping it going and making some of your own machines, I have seen in one of your other post you had a few mill in your account. So I reckon your the guy to do it.

#3593 5 years ago

How much would you pay?

#3594 5 years ago

This thread is liking watching something you know you shouldn't, but you just can't help it.

#3595 5 years ago
Quoted from ChuckChallenger:

I'm pretty sure that's what he did when he said he'd remove the shipping hurdles for people... but then new excuses came up.

#3596 5 years ago

@ballypinball If you wanted to help all these pre orders which I believe is less than 20 machines now, then say something nice or not at all.
I think a factory in China could be very useful to manufacture pinball parts and machines and having a buddy who owned one like that would be far better than having an enemy.If you want to help the preorders and rule the pinball world then buy out and take over Homepin, fly to China and make pinball machines and see if you can do a better job.
Hi Wayne, as a Thunderbirds owner I would love you and maybe some of your associates to buy Homepin and help all us owners out buy keeping it going and making some of your own machines, I have seen in one of your other post you had a few mill in your account. So I reckon your the guy to do it.

Another alternative account?
That makes 3 I count.

#3597 5 years ago

I don't think I've ever read something so depressing on Pinside. No human should air their desperation this way.

#3598 5 years ago

Because Mike is allowed to break contracts (late delivery, features missing) and customers cannot (you could only request a refund within the first two years)

if an item is sold in Australia i believe it is subject to Aust consumer laws they shouldnt be able to withdraw refund options esp with the time delays involved

if i was on the preorder list still waiting id jump at the offer from Wayne

#3599 5 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

if i was on the preorder list still waiting id jump at the offer from Wayne

I was on the preorder list, and I did jump on Wayne's generous offer to ship our games last year
but Mike holds the games and would not release them to him

#3600 5 years ago

I was on the preorder list, and I did jump on Wayne's generous offer to ship our games last year
but Mike holds the games and would not release them to him

no the offer of legal action is what i meant

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress/page/72?hl=jodyg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.