Quoted from highwaygames:
So your not a pre-order customer, do not know all the facts, did not read the Aussie Arcade Gumtree thread....but still want to comment about what happened, or, what we have been doing. Our company has been working extremely hard in trying to help get everyone's machines delivered, but there has been a lot of undermining work which has/is delaying the machines.
Again, we understand you have issues with Homepin but please don't spread the wrong information. We have noticed that a group of you guys just travel from forum to forum, or social media post, or even contact buyers directly to talk negative about the product. We get it, you don't like the product or Homepin - but don't spread wrong information. The thing we do not understand is that you are trying to push the factory to close, but this results in no-one getting their machines....
- I actually know alot of facts but that is not for a public forum but yes I push for the right thing to do.
- Only Mike is undermining himself and responsible for his actions and Embryon said it well so won't bother putting another spin on it.
- and then you make a oxymoron comment stating the above that I have issues with Homepin, yet you don't know me nor what my issues are from my perspective
- I don't travel from forum to forum in relation to pinball BS, or not on facebook or contact pre-order buyers so you are implying the wrong information about me
- the proof is out there, and a bunch of us are just principled and calling out what is the right thing to do. If Mike just did it you all could move on - isn't throwing $5k for the frieght worth saving face and gaining the respect of everyone, things calm down and Mike can concentrate on his next game quietly
- I suggested above to do a bit of good will and cover the freight for a few pins with a container load of other goods and square people up - how is that pushing the factory to close
hell, you don't even know me and I don't know you, yet I have met you when you had a shop front and at pinfest - chatted with you and was very impressed with the Arcooda project and was even offered an interview a couple of years ago when you advertised to be involved with your Arcooda project, but I declined based on a hunch.
I will leave you to solve the issue with the pre-order guys.