Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 91.
#2951 5 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

I thought Steve's talk was the most interesting of the 3. Plus they don't just buy knock-off rubbish and sell here, all their IP is licenced and they design and engineer all their own products here in Newcastle.

Not what bbc said to me about them using doctor who without permission? Or many others on the cabinet

#2952 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Not what bbc said to me about them using doctor who without permission? Or many others on the cabinet

All games and artwork are sublicensed to Arcooda from either FarSight or Pro Pinball - Once Arcooda lost the Williams/Bally license they stopped all artwork development and needed to remake all stickers. Dr Who art is from Master of Time, a licensed FarSight video pinball title, whilst other titles on the pinball are either Alvin G, Gottlieb or Pro Pinball - all of which are sub-licensed to Arcooda.

However, we notice you (Mr Pinball / Ballypinball, either on your website, Ebay or other related websites) are using the FarSight + Zen Studios logos on the low end China video pinball cabinets that you are importing - confusing buyers that you have the license for these titles. Please explain whether you have the approval from either of these 2 companies to use their logos as endorsing the product you sell. Please further explain whether you have the license to sell 820 video pinball titles in these machines, which include current Stern Pinball titles.

All software in Arcooda Pinball is licensed. All hardware in Arcooda Pinball is designed from scratch and is a collaboration of industry people trying to make a professional product. This is not a hack job with keyboard encoder and unlicensed software.

This thread should be about the Thunderbirds Pinball machine. Wayne, if you have issues with the Arcooda Pinball project, I suggest you contact either Arcooda or the FarSight team directly.

#2953 5 years ago

I have a copy of the license Agreements from Williams and its states No sub license is allowed.

So no you are not sublicensed to use Williams Bally Art nor is a Coin Operated Digital Pinball Licensed by Williams Licensor since Ultrapin.

So would be interested to see Page 113 Par 4 sect 5.

No wonder the license was Cancelled. Operating outside the License rights and using IP & Copyrights without Permission in breach of the Contract.

#2954 5 years ago
Quoted from highwaygames:

All games and artwork are sublicensed to Arcooda from either FarSight or Pro Pinball - Once Arcooda lost the Williams/Bally license they stopped all artwork development and needed to remake all stickers. Dr Who art is from Master of Time, a licensed FarSight video pinball title, whilst other titles on the pinball are either Alvin G, Gottlieb or Pro Pinball - all of which are sub-licensed to Arcooda.
However, we notice you (Mr Pinball / Ballypinball, either on your website, Ebay or other related websites) are using the FarSight + Zen Studios logos on the low end China video pinball cabinets that you are importing - confusing buyers that you have the license for these titles. Please explain whether you have the approval from either of these 2 companies to use their logos as endorsing the product you sell. Please further explain whether you have the license to sell 820 video pinball titles in these machines, which include current Stern Pinball titles.
All software in Arcooda Pinball is licensed. All hardware in Arcooda Pinball is designed from scratch and is a collaboration of industry people trying to make a professional product. This is not a hack job with keyboard encoder and unlicensed software.
This thread should be about the Thunderbirds Pinball machine. Wayne, if you have issues with the Arcooda Pinball project, I suggest you contact either Arcooda or the FarSight team directly.

Once Arcooda lost the Williams/Bally license?, Unlike Myself, You were never a Bally Williams Licensee

#2955 5 years ago

Once Arcooda lost the Williams/Bally license?, Unlike Myself, You were never a Bally Williams Licensee

And what a fine example of a licensee you were.. always acting with integrity and fairness..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...!!!!

#2956 5 years ago

I have a copy of the license Agreements from Williams and its states No sub license is allowed.
So no you are not sublicensed to use Williams Bally Art nor is a Coin Operated Digital Pinball Licensed by Williams Licensor since Ultrapin.
So would be interested to see Page 113 Par 4 sect 5.
No wonder the license was Cancelled. Operating outside the License rights and using IP & Copyrights without Permission in breach of the Contract.

Please email our office the license agreement between FarSight and Williams/Bally.

Please answer the question. Do you have the rights from FarSight and Zen Studios to use their trademarks/logos on the machines you are passing off as original. Also, do you have the license from Stern and other factories for software you are selling in your China purchased Video Pinball machines.

#2957 5 years ago

Steve @ Highway Games please see email and PM. Trying to get hold of you.

#2958 5 years ago

Lets get back on track....this game fucking sucks. The rules are terrible, the sound gets distorted, the middle ramp is thin and cheap, terrible rules, its a clunkfest to shoot, and did i mention the terrible rules?

#2959 5 years ago

I've not yet played it but I hope the production game is decent.

#2960 5 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Lets get back on track....this game fucking sucks. The rules are terrible, the sound gets distorted, the middle ramp is thin and cheap, terrible rules, its a clunkfest to shoot, and did i mention the terrible rules?

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

#2961 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

I think he did.

#2962 5 years ago

The Thunderbirds home pin game showed up in Brunswick Georgia today. I just made this rambling review so take it with a grain of salt.

Numbers 24 and 28. We bought one for the Pinball Palace. I have been a Thunderbirds fan since the '70s so I got one for myself. The truck pulled up at the loading dock and I asked Kelly which box he wanted. He chose the one that said number 25 I got the other one. I think I won the lottery today.

Just got my game home and put it together it's in great shape. one of the clips that holds the Playfield to the lockbar was broken but that's it. Kelly's was smashed by shippers.

I repair pinball machines for a living. I have unboxed Ballys, American pinball, Spooky, Stern, Data East, Sega, Bally Williams all going back to the 80s. I am very impressed by the build quality of this pin. I really appreciate embedded controllers. It looks like they use through hole for most of the components. The cabinet fitment is very good. Nice heavy metal brackets for the corners with legs bolts. A standard lockbar receiver, a switch in the corner by the leg where they are supposed to be. Very high quality speakers. Not too crazy about the leg levelers I don't think the plastic it's going to hold up. The plunger Rod has a metal end on it that looks amazing. Shaker motor and a real knocker in the head.

The side art is made from what looks like video game overlay material. The definition is great and it looks rugged. The side rails also cover a large portion where finger wear can be bad. One thing that's odd is it only has one coin mech installed, comes set for free play.

The display is a very bright LED orange Matrix looks pretty good. The swing out DMD speaker panel is just like the old Sega cabinets. The Playfield is fairly unique, it looks like a piece of Luan with the same material Plastics are made of covering with all the art. Don't think that will ever wear. It's bright, plays pretty good ball has plenty of speed, spin. The toys and mechs on the Playfield are all well made.

It has pretty standard now controller boards under the Playfield and led boards for lighting. The lighted star post were quite a surprise, they look really cool. Also the mechanism under the apron for keeping the balls from falling out when the Playfield is lifted is really cool.

Unfortunately, the Flipper buttons are lighted and cool but they feel like the cheesiest pieces of junk I've ever put my fingers on. The Flipper mechs have a lot of free play and just feel sloppy. That may be why I don't really like the feel of the flippers aside from the buttons. They just don't feel responsive but I'm going to tweak those and see if I can make a little better.

The Playfield really reminds me of Gottliebs Surfin Safari with all the plastic cake decorating palm trees all over the play field, but I really like the way they shake when the Thunderbird launches, that's quite entertaining. Vacuform Tracy Island also reminds me of Gottlieb system 3 games. The way that the ball launches when it comes out of the Tracy Island pool is really neat. The center ramp is steep, evil and reminds me of Williams Comet.

I like hardcore Steve Ritchie pinballs. Where you pay if you don't make the right shot. This certainly is not that type of play field. I haven't played enough to really get a feel for it but it seems more of a simpler just fun layout for a high-traffic arcade with not a lot of replay value.

The software really feels beta. The voice calls keep getting cut off and the music doesn't really mix with the voice calls. What I really feel it's missing is a good loud voice that tells you what to do like a narrator. But that's just personal opinion.

All in all the fairly solid pin that needs a lot of software work but I think will be very reliable. Unfortunately I just read about software updates and having to send chips back to the distributor to be updated and that doesn't sound good. Need to have a simple end user solution for that.

Thats my buddie Jim helping us unbox.

42549016_2264776117083493_8656341443595468800_n (resized).jpg42549016_2264776117083493_8656341443595468800_n (resized).jpg42604348_2161339533877407_534413396137738240_o (resized).jpg42604348_2161339533877407_534413396137738240_o (resized).jpg
#2963 5 years ago

Nice balanced review.

Bit hard to see the wood for the trees with reviews of this pin as there is clearly some desire to play up to a negatively predisposed minority. There are some who don't want it to succeed, for whatever reason personal or political.

Nice to read a review from someone who doesn't have an axe to grind.

In the words of Rudy, "hey it's only pinball!"

#2964 5 years ago

Agreed, very technical, well balance and unbiased review ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Dangerwil

Hope you ticked insurance with the freighters though...

#2965 5 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

"Our objectives were to make a pinball that two half pissed guys in a pub could play and have have a bit of fun on. I think we've achieved that".

I think Mike was referring to alcahol, not agro...

#2966 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Nice balanced review.
Bit hard to see the wood for the trees with reviews of this pin....

I thought the trees are actually one of the most entertaining features about the ball locks. They shudder in way which reminded me of the launch sequence for TB2 taking off.

The entrance of the multiball entering in the top left corner of the PF from beneath the retractable kidney shaped pool. Look out... it’s TB1.

Man, what other things can I geek out about?

Okay maybe the deep rule set just isn’t there yet, maybe it won’t ever get there and maybe it wasn’t suppose to ever be there. But for the average Gerry Anderson collector, or those two half pissed guys in the pub having a bit of fun, or aspiring young n old pinballers, there’s just as many who couldn’t care less.

Heck I know of guys who only had one dedicated pin like Dr Who or STNG cause they are fans of the show more than fans of pinball. Point being, not every pin needs to be complicated and complex to simply enjoy. I know guys who play EM all night long and couldn’t give a shit about deep rules. In fact, deep rules would probably piss them off and effect ball play continuity. TB still requires skill to prolong the ball in play and thats the challenge of what makes pinball fun and luring for more.

If you want deep rule sets, that can get repetitive as well, then maybe this isn’t the pinball for you?

#2967 5 years ago
Quoted from dangerwil:

The Thunderbirds home pin game showed up in Brunswick Georgia today. I just made this rambling review so take it with a grain of salt.
Numbers 24 and 28. We bought one for the Pinball Palace. I have been a Thunderbirds fan since the '70s so I got one for myself. The truck pulled up at the loading dock and I asked Kelly which box he wanted. He chose the one that said number 25 I got the other one. I think I won the lottery today.
Just got my game home and put it together it's in great shape. one of the clips that holds the Playfield to the lockbar was broken but that's it. Kelly's was smashed by shippers.
I repair pinball machines for a living. I have unboxed Ballys, American pinball, Spooky, Stern, Data East, Sega, Bally Williams all going back to the 80s. I am very impressed by the build quality of this pin. I really appreciate embedded controllers. It looks like they use through hole for most of the components. The cabinet fitment is very good. Nice heavy metal brackets for the corners with legs bolts. A standard lockbar receiver, a switch in the corner by the leg where they are supposed to be. Very high quality speakers. Not too crazy about the leg levelers I don't think the plastic it's going to hold up. The plunger Rod has a metal end on it that looks amazing. Shaker motor and a real knocker in the head.
The side art is made from what looks like video game overlay material. The definition is great and it looks rugged. The side rails also cover a large portion where finger wear can be bad. One thing that's odd is it only has one coin mech installed, comes set for free play.
The display is a very bright LED orange Matrix looks pretty good. The swing out DMD speaker panel is just like the old Sega cabinets. The Playfield is fairly unique, it looks like a piece of Luan with the same material Plastics are made of covering with all the art. Don't think that will ever wear. It's bright, plays pretty good ball has plenty of speed, spin. The toys and mechs on the Playfield are all well made.
It has pretty standard now controller boards under the Playfield and led boards for lighting. The lighted star post were quite a surprise, they look really cool. Also the mechanism under the apron for keeping the balls from falling out when the Playfield is lifted is really cool.
Unfortunately, the Flipper buttons are lighted and cool but they feel like the cheesiest pieces of junk I've ever put my fingers on. The Flipper mechs have a lot of free play and just feel sloppy. That may be why I don't really like the feel of the flippers aside from the buttons. They just don't feel responsive but I'm going to tweak those and see if I can make a little better.
The Playfield really reminds me of Gottliebs Surfin Safari with all the plastic cake decorating palm trees all over the play field, but I really like the way they shake when the Thunderbird launches, that's quite entertaining. Vacuform Tracy Island also reminds me of Gottlieb system 3 games. The way that the ball launches when it comes out of the Tracy Island pool is really neat. The center ramp is steep, evil and reminds me of Williams Comet.
I like hardcore Steve Ritchie pinballs. Where you pay if you don't make the right shot. This certainly is not that type of play field. I haven't played enough to really get a feel for it but it seems more of a simpler just fun layout for a high-traffic arcade with not a lot of replay value.
The software really feels beta. The voice calls keep getting cut off and the music doesn't really mix with the voice calls. What I really feel it's missing is a good loud voice that tells you what to do like a narrator. But that's just personal opinion.
All in all the fairly solid pin that needs a lot of software work but I think will be very reliable. Unfortunately I just read about software updates and having to send chips back to the distributor to be updated and that doesn't sound good. Need to have a simple end user solution for that.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Also found the flippers to have a really strange, sloppy feel. Hopefully an easy fix....

#2968 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

TB still requires skill to prolong the ball in play and thats the challenge of what makes pinball fun and luring for more.

This is false. All you have to do is keep one ball always locked. If you drain, no big deal because it will kick your locked ball out to keep playing with. All you have to do is relock and play forever.

#2969 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Also found the flippers to have a really strange, sloppy feel. Hopefully an easy fix....

I played a couple of games on Thunderbirds at the Vancouver FlipOut earlier this month. Same thoughts as the review above, essentially. The game looks great, build quality seems to be fantastic. Orange DMD is really bright. Sure colour would have been better, maybe next time. Considering the retail pricing is about 1/3 less than a Stern Pro (in Canada) it has potential. I could see it doing well in the right kind of location with young kids around, etc. Not super deep but the shots are fine and the toys/mechs are really cool. Game really pops.

I did notice the flippers seemed weak. Game was beside a Deadpool Pro and it was night and day between the flipper strength on DP vs. Thunderbirds. I have no idea if the Thunderbirds flippers can be adjusted via settings, etc. I wanted to talk to Mike about it but he wasn't around when I was playing and I never got back to it.

#2970 5 years ago

On my way to Helicon Brewing. Review incoming.

Box tbirds (resized).jpegBox tbirds (resized).jpegTbirds helicon (resized).jpegTbirds helicon (resized).jpeg
#2971 5 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

This is false. All you have to do is keep one ball always locked. If you drain, no big deal because it will kick your locked ball out to keep playing with. All you have to do is relock and play forever.

PLAY FOREVER!!

0EE30323-BB2E-4359-955F-4802E6D7A4A5 (resized).jpeg0EE30323-BB2E-4359-955F-4802E6D7A4A5 (resized).jpeg
#2972 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Nice balanced review.
Bit hard to see the wood for the trees with reviews of this pin as there is clearly some desire to play up to a negatively predisposed minority. There are some who don't want it to succeed, for whatever reason personal or political.
Nice to read a review from someone who doesn't have an axe to grind.
In the words of Rudy, "hey it's only pinball!"

Have you played it? The negative reviews are not all from people who want to see him fail or have an axe to grind.

I have played it and it is a good looking game and is made well but it’s a turd as far as gameplay goes. It’s clunky and the rules are very basic.

#2973 5 years ago
Quoted from dangerwil:

That packaging is crap for export, needs double boxed at least, we crated the one we shipped, and you need a pallet that has a bottom as too east to fall off the forklift as this has

#2974 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

On my way to Helicon Brewing. Review incoming.

Bound to be at least two pissed blokes there, so it should review as " The best game ever "

#2975 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Bound to be at least two pissed blokes there, so it should review as " The best game ever "

Way more than 2 pissed blokes when we play.

#2976 5 years ago

So there was a large contingency of pinheads at Helicon waiting to play.

Bad news is the game was not able to be played nor set to coins without a bit of modification. No worries. Sent off the rails to the fab shop so we will be able to replace these. Coin door will be made to work on my route.

Some things that were unexpected:

Coin door doesnt come with mechs but is wired for comparitors, the version of comparitor used is not familiar to anyone in the USA. They only provided one comparitor for a 2 mech door. That's really not acceptable in my estimation.

Overall the brackets are very weak. Under normal transportation these will not last.

I do appreciate the effort on the machine and overall the game play is decent. This is not something you will be deep in code with. I am generally happy with this purchase. I dont like to have to do some of the above steps to make the machine functional for coins but hopefully this side of the business will improve for Homepin. I will certainly be a customer for future efforts and we grew with the other small companies to do our part to keep them a float. They have all improved with their latest designs and I am sure Homepin will be no different.

Thanks again to Joe at Pinballstar for getting us this unit and Mike at Homepin for seeing his vision to the end.

More on the actual gameplay when it's in its final resting place.

#2978 5 years ago

cjmjmm2006 and dangerwil . Did your games come with a "standard" size coin door or a narrow skinny door ? When we ordered here in Australia we had the choice of which door to go with . Just wondering what was fitted to your doors being in the USA and did you get a choice ?

#2979 5 years ago
Quoted from MIL:

cjmjmm2006 and dangerwil . Did your games come with a "standard" size coin door or a narrow skinny door ? When we ordered here in Australia we had the choice of which door to go with . Just wondering what was fitted to your doors being in the USA and did you get a choice ?

Ours is a 2 mech door. It is more narrow than a standard us door with validator punchout. Also slightly more narrow width wise than a US 2 mech door. It is very nice how it is able to be removed, much improved over a US door in that regard.

#2980 5 years ago

Happy Thunderbirds Day!! It first blasted onto TV screens 53 years ago today (Sep 30).

#2981 5 years ago

Here are some pictures of my coin door.

Very disappointing, I was told this is a piece of arcade equipment. I can't even operate it until I rewire the coin door. It does not even have coin switches or an led for the second coin slot.

It's really more of a toy.

I can't even figure out how to get it to take dollars. When I set it for coins and drop the tokens through I can only get it to do $0.50 a play, even if I set it for 4 coins.

If somebody wants to buy this thing from me I'll make them a great deal on it.

100_1412 (resized).JPG100_1412 (resized).JPG100_1413 (resized).JPG100_1413 (resized).JPG
#2982 5 years ago

Change the mech holders to either one of these:

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/coin_doors/42-3371-00

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/coin_doors/42-7355-00D

Then you can put in regular USA quarter mechs.

#2983 5 years ago

Remember his market is not the usa, doesn't care about the usa, so not surprise the coin door is not suitable

#2984 5 years ago

I've added some photos to the thunderbirds game profile, here are some more...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoZHPr-l5X0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=iq4kq8nkj5ae

#2985 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I've added some photos to the thunderbirds game profile, here are some more...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoZHPr-l5X0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=iq4kq8nkj5ae

looks like rust on the 1st picture on the bracket

#2986 5 years ago

To those with a TAG that have given it a play recently,.. what’s the shaker motor like,.. noticeable ? Type of events it fires on ? Can it be dialled up/ down in settings ?

#2987 5 years ago

Remember his market is not the usa, doesn't care about the usa, so not surprise the coin door is not suitable

looks like rust on the 1st picture on the bracket

Jesus Wayne, give it a rest!

I have no horse in this race. I will probably never buy TAG and may even never play one. I read the thread because I am interested in new companies bringing pinball machines to market.

But you, my friend, are coming across like some sort of spoiled brat. We get that you wish to stick it to Mike, its plainly evident in all your posts on this subject. We get it! But your posts are starting to come over like your six years old.

Enough!

#2988 5 years ago

This pin really peaks my interest.
I’m hopeing I may get a chance to play this at some convention in the near future. Maybe Banning, CAX, ZapCon etc?
Anybody know if this will be at any of the west coast or southwest shows in the coming year?

#2989 5 years ago
Quoted from Andy_B:

I have no horse in this race. I will probably never buy TAG and may even never play one. I read the thread because I am interested in new companies bringing pinball machines to market.
But you, my friend, are coming across like some sort of spoiled brat. We get that you wish to stick it to Mike, its plainly evident in all your posts on this subject. We get it! But your posts are starting to come over like your six years old.
Enough!

I simply repeat Mikes own comments and state a fact I notice rust, you give us a break you fanboy, next you will support his racist and homophobic comments

#2990 5 years ago
Quoted from Andy_B:

Enough!

Well, did did say he wasn't going to sell to the US at one point after a big hissy fit. But he did change his mind when he saw the chance to make money off them.

#2991 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Well, did did say he wasn't going to sell to the US at one point after a big hissy fit. But he did change his mind when he saw the chance to make money off them.

Nah, I think it was a situation of "these were the only people coming with money in hand..."

The only reason you switch from "not my market..." to "first batches to you, at the expense of my 'market'" is money up front.. and the other guys aren't matching it.

#2992 5 years ago

I simply repeat Mikes own comments and state a fact I notice rust, you give us a break you fanboy, next you will support his racist and homophobic comments

Other than wishing any new pinball manufacturer well I do not consider myself a fanboy

I do not support any racist or homophobic comments.

#2993 5 years ago

At least mike has produced a machine that flips. While it probably isn’t the greatest I’m still interested to play it due to the theme.
It’s been over 12 years now since your remake debacle-and unless I’m mistaken you never even produced a single game. As of only a couple years ago you still claimed to be “working on it.”
Communication with your customers during the process was far from exemplary.
The fact that you continually stir the pot in this thread is downright hilarious !

#2994 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

At least mike has produced a machine that flips. While it probably isn’t the greatest I’m still interested to play it due to the theme.
It’s been over 12 years now since your remake debacle-and unless I’m mistaken you never even produced a single game. As of only a couple years ago you still claimed to be “working on it.”
The fact that you continually stir the pot in this thread is downright hilarious !

Hey at least he no longer oddly capitalizes every other word in a sentence.

#2995 5 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Hey at least he no longer oddly capitalizes every other word in a sentence.

Strangely that reminds me,.. I’m GOING,... to SEE William Shatners show, Next..... week

#2996 5 years ago

I sometimes wonder if this is where some of his hate for Homepin comes from?

#2997 5 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

I sometimes wonder if this is where some of his hate for Homepin comes from?

I don't hate homepin I hate the person he has become, I see Bumper 2.03 all over again.

#2998 5 years ago

Glad I wasn't in the company of Kulek,jpop, Dutch, heighway and soon to be Homepin. That isn't hilarious.

But I hate being right.

#2999 5 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

Strangely that reminds me,.. I’m GOING,... to SEE William Shatners show, Next..... week

Wow... enjoy it. I don't know where he gets his energy from. He just keeps going and going. He's in his eighties now...isn't he?

#3000 5 years ago

Hi,
My name is Jeff and this is my 1st post on Pinside.

I'm a pre order TAG buyer as well from OZ and my slated number was #0002. More about that later I guess.

cheers, Jeff

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress/page/60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.