Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 91.
#2901 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

I wish this pissing match wasn't so public.
If someone starts a new topic where information about the game is discussed please share the URL here.
Make sure it is "OFFICIAL" ( - :

There is - our Facebook page where people with NO VALID INTEREST are not able to make false and idiotic claims and posts and complete fabrication of the truth isn't tolerated:

facebook.com/Homepin.Factory

#2902 5 years ago
Quoted from vegemite_nick:

Threads (and vendors) like this make me embarrassed to be an Aussie.....

what about our Govt thats an even bigger reason to be embarrased

#2903 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

- but in cyberspace every try-hard can say what he likes.

They also say that if you say something long enough you will believe what you say is the truth .

After 5+ years I have personally seen you flip flop, back flip and side step sooooo many times that I even think you don't know what is the truth any more!
Amongst all the complacency and arrogance that you portray you always play the victim.
I also acknowledge some shitty things have happened to you and your endeavours for which I am sorry, but stop moaning and get on with it for christ's sake.

AGAIN give PBP and other Aussies who requested there entitled refund and you can move on with your lies ( I mean LIFE ) and they theirs. SIMPLES!

I have no interest in you but want any Aussie ( which you no longer are ) company to do well in a global market.

#2904 5 years ago

Haven't you guys learn't anything, you send games to new money and ignore old customers, travel the world to shows and take new orders and deposits, spend 2 million more than the games sell for and like magic, you are Andrew Heighway or DP? Except those 2 had a better product.

There is a reason why refunds do not appear, simple no money to refund. Just get a judgement and put this dog out of it's misery.

#2905 5 years ago

I remember when Mike loathed Facebook, BITD before he was banned from AA forum.

Those were the days back then when his rants were entertaining and didn't cost people time or money.

#2906 5 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

what about our Govt thats an even bigger reason to be embarrased

Very true!

#2907 5 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

was this clause (2, 2A, 2B) included in your shipping e-mail?
Was any time frame mentioned (in regards to free shipping) in your shipping e-mail?

Mike, i promise to shutup for one week if you answer these questions with a simple, clear, yes or no

#2908 5 years ago

Mike, i promise to shutup for one week if you answer these questions with a simple, clear, yes or no

Wow, childish bullying..

Thread drained.

#2909 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Wow, childish bullying..
Thread drained.

so, what would you do?
i paid for a machine upfront 5 years ago
Mike refuses to refund money
has alterd the deal several times in his favor
has ranted at me over the changes

i would like him to admit some fault in his handling of his customers

#2910 5 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:so, what would you do?
i paid for a machine upfront 5 years ago
Mike refuses to refund money
has alterd the deal several times in his favor
has ranted at me over the changes
i would like him to admit some fault in his handling of his customers

If it were me, I would pay for the shipping, get my game and put this behind me. It is well worth the cost of shipping to put the stress and aggravation behind and to get your long awaited machine. Life is too short.

Anyhow that’s just what I would do.

#2911 5 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

If it were me, I would pay for the shipping, get my game and put this behind me. It is well worth the cost of shipping to put the stress and aggravation behind and to get your long awaited machine. Life is too short.

air freight is $1800, plus a day off work to pick is up
sea freight is about $390, and i am willing to pay, but we have been told by the distributor that no containers are coming unti January

#2912 5 years ago

January and sea freight it is then id say.
It is what it is Pete at this stage. $390 to ship via sea is a good price. If you have to wait till the new year then so be it.
I know you want it earlier and are fed up with the constant delays, that's perfectly understandable. But at least you now have a definite time frame and out of pocket expenses.
Ideal?.. No... but it is a resolution after all.

#2913 5 years ago

Re-read Mile’s posts, or mine just above. Mike has not given any real shipping options yet.

#2914 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

Posts like this make me so ashamed that you could even contemplate commenting when you have no idea of the full facts and are simply believing hearsay like so many reading this thread.

Oh, no I'm not commenting on the *situation* at all, you misunderstand my intent. Sorry if my post confused you. I never claimed to know any facts whatsoever in my simple sentence.

I am commenting on the *behaviour* of certain posters, which is here, in black and white, and certainly does not rely on hearsay.

#2915 5 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

^ditto^

This is obviously going around and around in circles. Take the sea freight option; January is a little over a 100 days away and it will come and go in a flash.

#2916 5 years ago

air freight is $1800, plus a day off work to pick is up
sea freight is about $390, and i am willing to pay, but we have been told by the distributor that no containers are coming until January

Look into LCL shipping ( Less than a container load) . Look into working with your own forwarder ( i like Quartz Logistics). Of course this assumes Homepins's packing can handle LCL shipping....

These are options you can weigh against waiting till January. ( 2019 right??)

Good luck

#2917 5 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Look into LCL shipping ( Less than a container load) . Look into working with your own forwarder ( i like Quartz Logistics). Of course this assumes Homepins's packing can handle LCL shipping....
These are options you can weigh against waiting till January. ( 2019 right??)
Good luck

Mike won’t allow this option. It was already suggested by Mr. Bally that he could arrange shipping but Mike put the kibosh on it.

#2918 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Mike won’t allow this option. It was already suggested by Mr. Bally that he could arrange shipping but Mike put the kibosh on it.

Only reason to do that is the games are not made yet.

#2919 5 years ago

Must have missed that. Sorry.

Good luck

#2920 5 years ago

My friends are now suggesting that I should simply give up and wait
since I respect their opinions, I will

#2921 5 years ago

$390 a game and min 21 in the container that's $8k shipping for a $900 container shipping cost?

#2922 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

$390 a game and min 21 in the container that's $8k shipping for a $900 container shipping cost?

Please call our office and we will explain to you how this is calculated. It seems you have not calculated landed costs, that the price quoted is an estimate to Freemantle, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, and Brisbane (wharf fees paid, custom cleared, unloaded into warehouse for pickup) - the Brisbane customer for example does not need to pickup from Melbourne, etc.... Lastly, its 14pcs into 20ft container.

#2923 5 years ago

My friends are now suggesting that I should simply give up and wait
since I respect their opinions, I will

Please contact our office on Monday, we have a solution for you and can solve quickly.

#2924 5 years ago

there you go Pete a Full Refund Being Offered By Highway

#2925 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Why would you entertain someone who is openly hostile to you being involved in shipping something on your behalf? I mean it's not as if the clearly acrimonious relationship between Ballypinball and Homepin is privileged info, it's all over this thread for all to see.

Homepin has a contract with the customers who have bought their pin. Neither customer nor Homepin have any contractual relationship with @ballypinball. If a pin goes missing, gets damaged, gets delayed, whatever - who gets the blame then? Who is responsible for making the customer whole in those circumstances?

I've got nothing against Ballypinball - or anyone else offering help - but it's not something Homepin could realistically entertain even without the obviously hostile relationship on show.

I hope you and others can understand that adhoc drop shipping arrangements are not how companies do business.

#2926 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Why would you entertain someone who is openly hostile to you being involved in shipping something on your behalf? I mean it's not as if the clearly acrimonious relationship between ballypinball and homepin is privileged info, it's all over this thread for all to see.
homepin has a contract with the customers who have bought their pin. Neither customer nor homepin have any contractual relationship with ballypinball. If a pin goes missing, gets damaged, gets delayed, whatever - who gets the blame then? Who is responsible for making the customer whole in those circumstances.
I've got nothing against ballypinball - or anyone else offering help - but it's not something homepin could realistically entertain even without the obviously hostile relationship on show.
I hope you and others can understand that adhoc drop shipping arrangements are not how companies do business.

You have it all wrong I offered to pay to ship a container of all the games owed to Australians, I don't care who the hell ships them, there are 3 others here David Hankin, Balls and all and Pinball shed all Distributors here, who they could also take care of shipping options.

The real problem is not the money to pay to ship all the games, its the games are not made or ready to ship, as new money has taken over, you should understand this, as Heighway did the same thing.

Toxic is what Mike is doing to the Industry, Its not just me he has upset with his Mouth and attitude.

#2927 5 years ago

You have it all wrong I offered to pay to ship a container of all the games owed to Australians, I don't care who the hell ships them, there are 3 others here David Hankin, Balls and all and Pinball shed all Distributors here, who they could also take care of shipping options.
The real problem is not the money to pay to ship all the games, its the games are not made or ready to ship, as new money has taken over, you should understand this, as Heighway did the same thing.
Toxic is what Mike is doing to the Industry, Its not just me he has upset with his Mouth and attitude.

Ah ok, I understand now.

#2928 5 years ago
Quoted from highwaygames:

Please contact our office on Monday, we have a solution for you and can solve quickly.

#2929 5 years ago

deadflip streaming it right now

1 week later
#2930 5 years ago

So how did you go PopBumperPete did anything promising happen with Highway. Hope so mate.
And hope the leg is getting better. What a cluster#### this game has turned out. Will be toxic in Australia for a while.
That seminar talk with Mike at Pinfest could be interesting

#2931 5 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

So how did you go popbumperpete did anything promising happen with Highway.

I believe he sold his game.

#2932 5 years ago

Musical chairs, sell to new buyer and refund old buyer, round and round the merry go round we go, till the music stops.

No chairs left only empty promises.

#2933 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I believe he sold his game.

I believed that also
seems I was wrong

#2934 5 years ago

I believed that also
seems I was wrong

Wait what?

#2935 5 years ago

I've been wrong before

#2936 5 years ago

So did you get a refund yet Pete
Or another customer paid you and took over your order

#2937 5 years ago

Once again, the truth is out there

Shipping of games to Australia was not delayed due to;
People not choosing the right shipping method
People not paying imaginary invoices

But due to proper government paperwork not being processed

Mike, I will again give you some advice, stop blaming customers for issues that are under your control. Don’t defame your customers with made up stories. Stop altering contracts in your favor

#2938 5 years ago

FLOGGER!
How does one sleep at night?
Was this revealed at his, um, talks at the pinball show?
So what happened to yours, did it sell or not?
Still so many firkin questions, why?

#2939 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

w?
So what happened to yours, did it sell or not?

Since I had been told not to make negative comments, I suppose not

#2940 5 years ago

The negative comments appear to be comming from Homepin distributors trying to silence some people and attempting to use "hush money " to achieve this.

#2941 5 years ago

I got enough hush money to quit my job!

#2942 5 years ago

Nobody should be threatened not to talk just to get money back

No money would silence me

#2943 5 years ago

G'day folks,

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any updates to this thread since Newcastle Pinball Association's PINFEST event over the weekend, which hosted seminars from three manufacturers, including Gary Stern (thank you Gary for flying over 20 hours to visit us) and Mike from Homepin.

There were two of Homepin's TB's running solidly all weekend, including throughout two lock out sessions. Game play has much improved since the last prototype which I played exactly 12 months ago at the last Pinfest event.

Mike gave a very professional presentation, at which we were informed that the first run of units had already been exported to Canada and that those with pre-sale orders or deposits would soon be fulfilled.

Apart from being able to demonstrate the incredible difficulties and many hoops that the company has faced during the last 12 months to obtain final CE compliance and certification, I felt the best statement Mike made was as follows;

"Our objectives were to make a pinball that two half pissed guys in a pub could play and have have a bit of fun on. I think we've achieved that".

On Saturday night there were allot more than two half pissed blokes and gals doing exactly that on TB.

So here's a guy that fronted up to the show, in spite of the knockers, wingers, and skeptics to face the music, answer questions, provide assurance with facts and two finished machines, to back Homepin's efforts.

Mike probably wouldn't know me and I couldn't say I know him. But I've been following this saga for several years and feel for those who have held their breath in anticipation and waited very patiently for their machines.

Despite the all the odds, I'd be feeling much more confident after what I've witnessed over the weekend.

Congrats Homepin!

IMG_5138 (resized).JPGIMG_5138 (resized).JPG
#2944 5 years ago

Glad to hear it looked like a great event

Can I ask who the 3rd Manufacturer was?

#2945 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

On Saturday night there were allot more than two half pissed blokes and gals doing exactly that on TB.

Bring some to the U.S. of A and we'll get some fully pissed guys to play them!

#2946 5 years ago

Glad to hear it looked like a great event
Can I ask who the 3rd Manufacturer was?

Arcooda CEO, Steve Josifovski will be a guest speaker at this years Pinfest Newcastle, taking place over September 22-23. Steve will provide a 1-hour seminar from 12.30-1.30pm on the Saturday. A prototype of the Arcooda Pinball Ultra will also be on display for customers to play. Other guest speakers for the event include Gary Stern […]

#2947 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

Arcooda CEO, Steve Josifovski will be a guest speaker at this years Pinfest Newcastle, taking place over September 22-23. Steve will provide a 1-hour seminar from 12.30-1.30pm on the Saturday. A prototype of the Arcooda Pinball Ultra will also be on display for customers to play. Other guest speakers for the event include Gary Stern […]

Well he doesn't make a real Pinball? And doesn't have a factory production line making them.

The Battlepin and Airplane etc are more a manufacturer.

Anyone can have a Virtual Pinball Made in China and call themselves a manufacturer.

#2948 5 years ago

Anyone can have virtually anything made in China. Arcooda engineer and design high end products, of which VP, VR and combined multi platform gaming are just one component of what they manufacture.

Just because there’s no moving parts, doesn’t mean their product doesn’t undergo design, trial and rigorous testing.

I have little interest in VP personally but appreciate there are other platforms which draw peoples interest into pinball. For anyone who didn’t attend the seminar, it’s unwarrented to think they just slap a cabinet together in China and have it shipped over for sale to the local market.

There’s quite a bit of innovation going on in the VP scene and to discredit them as not being manufacturers is completely unfair and unwarrented.

#2949 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

Anyone can have virtually anything made in China. Arcooda engineer and design high end products, of which VP, VR and combined multi platform gaming are just one component of what they manufacture.
Just because there’s no moving parts, doesn’t mean their product doesn’t undergo design, trial and rigorous testing.
I have little interest in VP personally but appreciate there are other platforms which draw peoples interest into pinball. For anyone who didn’t attend the seminar, it’s unwarrented to think they just slap a cabinet together in China and have it shipped over for sale to the local market.
There’s quite a bit of innovation going on in the VP scene and to discredit them as not being manufacturers is completely unfair and unwarrented.

I thought Steve's talk was the most interesting of the 3. Plus they don't just buy knock-off rubbish and sell here, all their IP is licenced and they design and engineer all their own products here in Newcastle.

#2950 5 years ago

Helicon Brewing is taking delivery of a Thunderbirds in Pittsburgh, PA on Wednesday. We will have a full report this week!

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress/page/59?hl=pintuck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.