Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 91.
#2551 5 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

Thing is,.. it seems so freaking pointless to be making a big deal about the brand name,.. Williams made my favourite pin (Pinbot) but they sound like shoe manufacturer,.. folks seem to be getting a bit desperate to find “Dont like it” topics,..

Again, I don't see the relevance. Now if it was called Williams Home pinball then ok. When I think of a home pin, I think of Fake Elvis "Alive" and "Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy". The name homepin implies a cheaper toy for the home market. I'm not bagging on it, just stating the obvious.

In the end, it doesn't really matter because apparently the game sucks. I trust RotorDave's opinion. He had the game for weeks, and danced around his opinion of gameplay. It was pretty obvious he didn't want to say anything bad about it, but also didn't want to lie about it either.

#2552 5 years ago

Pissed myself laughing reading this last bollox.

#2553 5 years ago
Quoted from Retropin:

The hodmepin logo on the cabinet looks awful I must admit.. far too large and detracts from the artwork

While I like the art on the cab, and hope the game play will work out, the backglass art is the one area that IMO is a bit amateurish. Reminds me of the terrible renditions of the band members on the Stern KISS pin. Some artists just struggle drawing people, real or not. Harsh ??

#2554 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Stern makes games to make money for operators on location. I like those types of games.

I agree. So do a lot of route operators too.

#2555 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I trust RotorDave's opinion. He had the game for weeks, and danced around his opinion of gameplay

Thanks for the trust.

I did sort of report on that, a while back.

Quoted from rotordave:

I don’t think Mike is going for the players market.
If you compare Thunderbirds gameplay to say TWD, you’re going to be pretty disappointed. It isn’t that.
However ... if you are trying to introduce pinball to a country of 1.5 BILLLLLLION people, 1.49999B of whom have never seen a pinball machine before, then a more simple ruleset is the way to go.
That’s the big picture here ... selling this game to the chinese - as well as the western market.
I talked with Mike about retheming this layout for the Chinese market. Maybe a chinese pop star or something relevant that their market. The actual machine is solid, and well built - the theme can be anything, just draw up some new artwork.
rd

Thunderbirds is more a “Jetsons” sort of game, play wise. Nothing more, nothing less. A good game for a family or beginners, the same market that Jetsons was designed for by The Pinball Company.

The quality of the machine is really good, as you have seen in the photos and reports from me and others.

If you are a competitive player, you won’t be buying TAG. You won’t be seeing it in A bank of PAPA next year. That’s not what it’s for. But if you’re mom and pop looking for a reliable pin for your kids to play on, it may be one you’d consider.

rd

#2556 5 years ago

Highway Entertainment listed this on facebook, so anyone curious could check it out.....

"Thunderbirds Pinball Machine + Arcooda Pinball Ultra will be on display at the upcoming Australasian Gaming Expo held at ICC Sydney Darling Harbour, NSW, Australia between the 14-16th of August 2018. With over 200 exhibitors and a focus on the future of the gaming industry in Australasia.

Highway representatives will be available to answer questions on Tuesday (Steve) and Wednesday (John).

We will have the machines displayed on our agent’s Booth - Big Top Amusements, booth number #741 . To register for the event, please visit;

http://austgamingexpo.com/"

#2557 5 years ago

More poker machine show, mid week not aimed at general public

#2558 5 years ago

I think it truly needs more Homepin® logos on it.

#2559 5 years ago

Mike Kalinowski will be giving a talk at UKPinfest

Sunday 26th August 1pm - Homepin with Thunderbirds!

The talk will also hopefully be streamed live - https://www.twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

#2560 5 years ago

Thunderbirds Pinball will be on display at the following events;

AUGUST

14-16th of August 2018
Australasian Gaming Expo
ICC Sydney Darling Harbour,
NSW, Australia
Booth#741

25-26th of August 2018
Pinfest UK 2018
Mercure Daventry Court Hotel
Sedgemoor Way, Daventry, UK

SEPTEMBER

22-23rd of September 2018
Pinfest Australia
Club Macquarie
458 Lake Rd, Argenton
NSW 2284, Australia

OCTOBER

12-13th October 2018
York Fairgrounds and Expo Center
Memorial Hall East
York, Pennsylvania 17404, USA

17-20th October 2018
Pinball Expo 2018
The Westin Chicago North Shore
601 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Wheeling, Illinois 60090, USA

Other shows/events we will be posting shortly, especially in Italy, France, Austria and Germany.

#2561 5 years ago

Seems the first games are on their way.

...to...

...Canada

https://www.facebook.com/NITROPINBALL/

#2562 5 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

...to...
...Canada

What the heck? So pre-orders from Australia have to wait longer? Oh dear

#2563 5 years ago

...to...
...Canada
https://www.facebook.com/NITROPINBALL/

Let's hope no repeat of the N word

#2564 5 years ago

If this is true?
how does a person like this sleep at night?
Dog act and totally Un Australian. Hang your bloody head in shame.
I didn't order or lose anything but my blood is boiling.

Definitely going to be an interesting talk at the up coming Aussie show.

#2565 5 years ago

Don't investors after the fact get priority

#2566 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Let's hope no repeat of the N word

but there is a word that starts with 'T' that comes to mind

#2567 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Definitely going to be an interesting talk at the up coming Aussie show.

my opinion is that Mike should not be allowed to promote his (extremely tarnished) company until those of us who paid 5 years ago start receiving games

#2568 5 years ago

Looks like those who buy Hankin Tables get games

#2569 5 years ago

my opinion is that Mike should not be allowed to promote his (extremely tarnished) company until those of us who paid 5 years ago start receiving games

Totally agree with you Pete. It's shameful at best.

#2570 5 years ago

PinballSTAR will also be looking into getting Thunderbirds at maybe a reveal party in Philly at Pinball Gallery in the future along with some other shows even if we aren't actively a vendor at the show. We'll work to get the game out there for all to see, play, and enjoy...

I see some thank yous for bringing it to ReplayFX, you're welcome. I will attest that there are some folks who posted they don't like it, and that's fine, but please it's a $ 5,000 price point game, don't think you are walking into a JJP LE / Stern LE sort of experience. I will say personally with all salesmanship aside that before I got the game I was expecting a little better than a 'toy', Thunderbirds is NOT that in any way, far from it. The build quality was impressive to me as a distributor and someone who'll be fielding calls if something breaks. I found all the mechanical stuff on the game surprising for the price point : Elevating ramp, pendulum target, moving drill toy, subway that takes ball out of hidden door in the pool and elevates it onto the ramp, etc... It's a DMD game, yes. I did find the callouts good and the music really good. Gameplay - yes it's a simpler game, but I can't tell you how many positive comments I got at ReplayFX about the over all design, toys, and fun factor for $ 5000. Is it going to be most Pinsider's holy grail game, no - but I can tell you sales are stronger than I ever expected - truth be told I've increased my allotment order twice already as a result. I've had a lot of people who are happy to see a low priced game that's different and gives you enough for that money to be happy with. Some are buying because they like Thunderbirds (even in US), some are buying due to probably limited numbers / collectability, and some are buying just happy it's $ 5,000 and saying 'what do I have to lose', I'll play it if I like it I'll keep it, if not then it should be an easy re-sell given the limited nature and price'.

Overall I commend Mike for making an entire pinball machine with just about every part made IN HOUSE. I see all the postings Homepin makes on FB and it's never salesmanship or pumping up the game - it's about the production, the employees, the parts, how things are done, etc.. I got a real sense early on he cares about this product and it's done with that overused term 'passion for pinball'. It's good we have people in the hobby DOING things and giving us all choices... Is Thunderbirds for you ? Maybe, maybe not - There's $ 12,500 Collector Edition JJPs and Super LE Sterns that have every bell and whistle in them that aren't for everyone either... Be happy with choices. The Pinside community is not all of pinball. We had a lot of people at the show likening the game and several 'tournament' level players who put their money down after playing it.

I sell just about every game there to sell and I can attest that there is a lot of negativity to be had on every single one - regardless of the price point, the company making it, and the features / theme. We joked with Hobbit you could have a real live dragon flying down the center of the playfield and people would complain. That's pinball - just be happy you have choices and it's not 2007 and all you have to buy is NBA. : )

Interested in getting one ? $ 250 refundable deposit. Games are in production and shipping now... Email Joe at [email protected]

#2571 5 years ago

I'd strongly suggest you get a ramp replacement and fit it before you take it to any more shows, since Mike says that's one of the early ramp designs ... and most of the complaints are about how bad the ramp is. PinballSTAR

Re: Canada getting them first ... well, he did ship a container right off the bat, and there appears to be pretty major activity now at the factory, so it's not quite like Heighway. Also, I suppose it's possible the pre-order topper isn't ready yet - though those could be shipped separately. I wouldn't panic yet, but if in 2 or 3 months pre-order customers in Australia still haven't got anything, that would be of major concern.

#2572 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'd strongly suggest you get a ramp replacement and fit it before you take it to any more shows, since Mike says that's one of the early ramp designs ... and most of the complaints are about how bad the ramp is. pinballstar
Re: Canada getting them first ... well, he did ship a container right off the bat, and there appears to be pretty major activity now at the factory, so it's not like Heighway. Also, I suppose it's possible the pre-order topper isn't ready yet - though those could be shipped separately. I wouldn't panic yet, but if in 2 or 3 months pre-order customers in Australia still haven't got anything, that would be of major concern.

Yes, agreed, the game we have is a prototype and we've requested a production replacement.. The ramp on our game is an in house mock up and not representative of what will be on production...

#2573 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'd strongly suggest you get a ramp replacement and fit it before you take it to any more shows, since Mike says that's one of the early ramp designs ... and most of the complaints are about how bad the ramp is. pinballstar
Re: Canada getting them first ... well, he did ship a container right off the bat, and there appears to be pretty major activity now at the factory, so it's not quite like Heighway. Also, I suppose it's possible the pre-order topper isn't ready yet - though those could be shipped separately. I wouldn't panic yet, but if in 2 or 3 months pre-order customers in Australia still haven't got anything, that would be of major concern.

now that Mike seems to be chasing new money, i doubt i will get my game before xmas

#2574 5 years ago

PinballSTAR impressive sales pitch.

Exaggerate and emphasise the good while brushing over the negatives.
Anything for a dollar I guess. $5000 is not a small chunk of change by any means.
Good luck with the sales and all those who buy this machine.

#2575 5 years ago

PinballSTAR I don’t think anyone is comparing it to a JJP or Stern LE but rather a Stern Pro. For around the same cost I don’t think there is even a comparison. Unlike Spooky who has a lot of good will Mike needed to knock it out of the park. Regardless of if the United States was his focus or not the game is lacking compared to a Stern Pro.

#2576 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

pinballstar I don’t think anyone is comparing it to a JJP or Stern LE but rather a Stern Pro. For around the same cost I don’t think there is even a comparison. Unlike Spooky who has a lot of good will Mike needed to knock it out of the park. Regardless of if the United States was his focus or not the game is lacking compared to a Stern Pro.

its lacking compared to a 1986 Bally

#2577 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

pinballstar I don’t think anyone is comparing it to a JJP or Stern LE but rather a Stern Pro. For around the same cost I don’t think there is even a comparison.

I disagree. In terms of playfield features, I think it has more going for it than SW. Whether it's fun to shoot is a different story. Will have to play it first.

#2578 5 years ago

now that Mike seems to be chasing new money, i doubt i will get my game before xmas

Peter, your machine was built at the same time as every other "fully finished" machine in our initial run. It is sitting in my storage lockup, finished, tested and packed. I don't recall the build serial number but it's about #46 from memory (don't hold me to that number, it's my recollection without checking and I am currently at home without the means to look it up)?

You already know this yet you continue to spout untruths about why you don't have your machine and try and drag me down any chance you get? I'm unsure why you need to be so negative?

Like every other pre-order customer, the price paid was "ex factory door and EXCLUDED freight/shipping and GST (tax)".

You already know all of this as well.

You were offered several shipping options recently but chose the "free" one that I offered to you a couple of months ago - that is, to include your machine in a container that I would be shipping to Australia (that had space) and I would pay for the transport and import costs to Australia. Naturally, you would still have to pay for tax and local delivery.

I have not had ANY containers traveling to Australia since that offer was made to all pre-order buyers and so THAT is why the pre-order machines have not yet shipped but other machines have gone out to a different buyer.

I suggest that you call Highway Games and ask (politely) how they can assist you to get your game to Australia. They have many more containers and LCL to Australia than I do and will certainly be able to assist. I know you have been calling them already but you need to allow them the time to organise the tax side of things so that you only have to make a single payment to cover all outstanding items. Otherwise you will be paying the GST to me and then the shipping costs to Highway. We are doing our best to simplify things for everybody.

But you will have to pay the cost of this. I don't know what that will be, discuss with them.

The other options that Homepin offered you were LCL and air freight. Both these were at our cost price - in fact with us doing the export paperwork in China would cost us about $300 but you don't appear to want those options.

You already know all of the above so why is it you choose to keep trying to drag me, my company and product down? It's a mystery to me because you own a TAG I think it's a bit silly talking it down, don't you want to sell it the second you receive it? You wouldn't want to harm the sell price would you? To the best of my knowledge you haven't seen or played a TAG either so why would you make comments comparing it to an early Bally - it simply isn't no matter what you might want to believe.

I understand why you would feel angry and even disappointed because of the delays, these delays all well known to you and have been explained several times. That's life - I have to live with what has happened over the past few years and I'm not happy at all, far from it.

As to the others making snide remarks about me and my company and products, they don't have a dog in the race so I fail to see why they are even commenting? Very bizzare?

Your call Pete BUT remember, there is only ONE reason you currently don't have your machine, you haven't paid for shipping or GST. You could have it in less than 7 days if you want us to send it air freight.

#2579 5 years ago

no Mike, i dont know anything

you have never said that my game has been built, and just awaits shipping

you dont post on Aussie Arcade, or Aussie Pinball, or even Pinside lately
the last email i recieved from HomePin HQ would be in May

#2580 5 years ago

its lacking compared to a 1986 Bally

Hmm...pretty big variation in Bally games in 86. Compared to a game like Strange Science, all of today's Pros are lacking when it comes to playfield features.

Certainly there have been advancements in eventual code depth, rgb lighting and display effects.

#2581 5 years ago

Our Australian branch, Highway Entertainment is working closing with all of Homepin's Australian pre-order customers to solve all logistics and shipping across Australia. Please expect an email this week as we plan to work with Homepin, our freight forwarders, as well as all local Australian customers to have their machines delivered as soon as possible.

#2582 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

Peter, your machine was built at the same time as every other "fully finished" machine in our initial run. It is sitting in my storage lockup, finished, tested and packed. I don't recall the build serial number but it's about #46 from memory (don't hold me to that number, it's my recollection without checking and I am currently at home without the means to look it up)?
You already know this yet you continue to spout untruths about why you don't have your machine and try and drag me down any chance you get? I'm unsure why you need to be so negative?
Like every other pre-order customer, the price paid was "ex factory door and EXCLUDED freight/shipping and GST (tax)".
You already know all of this as well.
You were offered several shipping options recently but chose the "free" one that I offered to you a couple of months ago - that is, to include your machine in a container that I would be shipping to Australia (that had space) and I would pay for the transport and import costs to Australia. Naturally, you would still have to pay for tax and local delivery.
I have not had ANY containers traveling to Australia since that offer was made to all pre-order buyers and so THAT is why the pre-order machines have not yet shipped but other machines have gone out to a different buyer.
I suggest that you call Highway Games and ask (politely) how they can assist you to get your game to Australia. They have many more containers and LCL to Australia than I do and will certainly be able to assist. I know you have been calling them already but you need to allow them the time to organise the tax side of things so that you only have to make a single payment to cover all outstanding items. Otherwise you will be paying the GST to me and then the shipping costs to Highway. We are doing our best to simplify things for everybody.
But you will have to pay the cost of this. I don't know what that will be, discuss with them.
The other options that Homepin offered you were LCL and air freight. Both these were at our cost price - in fact with us doing the export paperwork in China would cost us about $300 but you don't appear to want those options.
You already know all of the above so why is it you choose to keep trying to drag me, my company and product down? It's a mystery to me because you own a TAG I think it's a bit silly talking it down, don't you want to sell it the second you receive it? You wouldn't want to harm the sell price would you? To the best of my knowledge you haven't seen or played a TAG either so why would you make comments comparing it to an early Bally - it simply isn't no matter what you might want to believe.
I understand why you would feel angry and even disappointed because of the delays, these delays all well known to you and have been explained several times. That's life - I have to live with what has happened over the past few years and I'm not happy at all, far from it.
As to the others making snide remarks about me and my company and products, they don't have a dog in the race so I fail to see why they are even commenting? Very bizzare?
Your call Pete BUT remember, there is only ONE reason you currently don't have your machine, you haven't paid for shipping or GST. You could have it in less than 7 days if you want us to send it air freight.

Doug...is that you?

#2583 5 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Doug...is that you?

as if id be awake at that hour. stop trying to make trouble

#2584 5 years ago

you dont post on Aussie Arcade, or Aussie Pinball, or even Pinside lately

In all fairness Pete, this is a good thing.
I am sure the bike will be thrown in the bush again on this forum.

#2585 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

In all fairness Pete, this is a good thing.
I am sure the bike will be thrown in the bush again on this forum.

i dont care who posts where

Mike/Doug/Whoever, has said that i had been told that my game had been made
i had no such knowledge

i may be an opinionated prick, but i am not a liar

#2586 5 years ago

Homepin
Mike when you tell Pete and all the pre order buyers years ago when they put their money down that they will get their games before anyone else in the world does and then ship the first games to distributors, that's a lie.

Cause and effect, lying creates negativity.

That's why the negativity.

#2587 5 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Homepin
Mike when you tell Pete and all the pre order buyers years ago when they put their money down that they will get their games before anyone else in the world does and then ship the first games to distributors, that's a lie.
Cause and effect, lying creates negativity.
That's why the negativity.

Absolutely not. All machines were built in the same run, some are still being finished off but essentially all are accounted for.

It is a simple matter of another customer paying ALL of the outstanding account first and so his goods left first - nothing more than that. Pre-order buyers HAVE NOT paid all of the costs and tax yet and so the others left first.

Please stop trying to create conspiracy theories around who got what first and why.

There is no lie involved, just come people trying to stir trouble as usual for their own ends that are unknown to me.

Again, as both I and Highway have said, we are finalising the details of a favorable deal for all and people who have a dog in the race will be informed, hopefully within a week. The sticking point is how to apply the GST so it isn't complicated for buyers. This is down to our accountants to figure out so we can't say anything just yet.

#2588 5 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Doug...is that you?

Of course it was, Mike could never have kept it together for as long as that post would have taken to type.

#2589 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

as if id be awake at that hour. stop trying to make trouble

Haha!! It was only at around 9:30am Australian time...lol! 7:30am China time!!

#2590 5 years ago

once again
game, fully paid
chose free freight, fully paid
GST and othe import costs, have not been told this number, so cannot pay

#2591 5 years ago

once again
game, fully paid
chose free freight, fully paid
GST and othe import costs, have not been told this number, so cannot pay

Yes - "free freight" WITH CONDITIONS......as I have said, we currently have no containers shipping to Australia and this was clearly stated in the message to all pre-order buyers including yourself.

If you are happy to WAIT for a container with space in order to have "free freight" then you will need to calm down and WAIT for one. Currently there are NONE that we have booked for Australia. When will there be one? I have zero idea.

Constantly stirring trouble on forums and my FB page only slows me down and also slows down the build process which is why I have stayed away from all these places and will again - I'm just too busy to deal with some of the complete nonsense dribbled by some on forums.

I felt it important to clear the air on the shipping of all machines as you were stirring relentlessly (this won't speed up your delivery) so it is why I answered you this morning.

Again, I suggest that the deal being put together by Highway Games is likely to be the best one for all buyers in the shorter term but it is entirely up to you what you do about shipping. Please stop bleating about not getting your machine, it's waiting here for you - your call on the transport method - how about sell it to someone else who will pay airfreight and then they will have it in a week? Just a thought.

Oh, I checked the build records and yours IS serial #046

Cheers

/pinside_off

#2592 5 years ago

once again
it has never been communicated to preorder buyers that their games had been built ( until today)
others will agree

#2593 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

Absolutely not. All machines were built in the same run, some are still being finished off but essentially all are accounted for.
It is a simple matter of another customer paying ALL of the outstanding account first and so his goods left first - nothing more than that. Pre-order buyers HAVE NOT paid all of the costs and tax yet and so the others left first.
Please stop trying to create conspiracy theories around who got what first and why.
There is no lie involved, just come people trying to stir trouble as usual for their own ends that are unknown to me.
Again, as both I and Highway have said, we are finalising the details of a favorable deal for all and people who have a dog in the race will be informed, hopefully within a week. The sticking point is how to apply the GST so it isn't complicated for buyers. This is down to our accountants to figure out so we can't say anything just yet.

Pre-order buyers HAVE NOT paid all of the shipping costs and tax yet because we were waiting on YOU to generate an invoice that reflects the costs and balances involved.
As per your email dated 24-April 2018.
Excerpt Shown here...
"Once we receive your choice of delivery option we will generate an invoice that reflects the cost and balances involved. Note that we won't invoice for local delivery as you will have to pay that when the goods are delivered to you."

So it's not a simple matter of another customer paying ALL of the outstanding account first.
We needed that information (from you)before we could proceed.

You state there is no lie involved, but just people trying to stir trouble as usual for their own ends that are unknown to you.

Well here is the lie in question posted by YOU on March the 4th 2015.

IMG_2808 (resized).PNGIMG_2808 (resized).PNG
#2594 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

Yes - "free freight" WITH CONDITIONS......as I have said, we currently have no containers shipping to Australia and this was clearly stated in the message to all pre-order buyers including yourself.
If you are happy to WAIT for a container with space in order to have "free freight" then you will need to calm down and WAIT for one. Currently there are NONE that we have booked for Australia. When will there be one? I have zero idea.
Constantly stirring trouble on forums and my FB page only slows me down and also slows down the build process which is why I have stayed away from all these places and will again - I'm just too busy to deal with some of the complete nonsense dribbled by some on forums.
I felt it important to clear the air on the shipping of all machines as you were stirring relentlessly (this won't speed up your delivery) so it is why I answered you this morning.
Again, I suggest that the deal being put together by Highway Games is likely to be the best one for all buyers in the shorter term but it is entirely up to you what you do about shipping. Please stop bleating about not getting your machine, it's waiting here for you - your call on the transport method - how about sell it to someone else who will pay airfreight and then they will have it in a week? Just a thought.
Oh, I checked the build records and yours IS serial #046
Cheers
/pinside_off

How does one sell something not in their possession?

#2595 5 years ago

game has been on the market for 5 months, not a nibble

#2596 5 years ago

game has been on the market for 5 months, not a nibble

I'm guessing you would need paperwork from Mike to do that?

#2597 5 years ago

So why isn’t there a container scheduled for Australia? Why schedule containers elsewhere first? Pretty flimsy excuse to say your games are sitting here but you can’t have them because we would rather ship new orders somewhere else, first.

Edit: I remember Dutch Pinball used that same excuse. Gotta fill up the container before sending any out.

#2598 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

So why isn’t there a container scheduled for Australia? Why schedule containers elsewhere first?

If you believe his story... it's not that complicated..

Pre-orders that opt'd for 'free' shipping to AU need to hitch a ride on an existing container heading to AU
There isn't a paid shipment going to AU yet... so no containers to hitch a ride on
There isn't a paid shipment going to AU yet as they are still working out the arrangement on taxes/duties/etc

Their were other shipments that were not held up by TBD taxes/duties/arrangements so that container left

Sometimes you just get what you pay for... if you want to 'fly standby'... you wait for the boat that is heading your way.. WITH available space.

#2599 5 years ago

Pre order customers are pissed ( and rightly so) because early on promises were made.
ONE being that the games MUST be finished in 2015 as it was a prerequisite of the Thunderbirds licence. This was emphasized heavily by Mike himself
SECOND being the quote above by Toads... pre order customers will get theirs before ANY OTHERS ARE SOLD no matter where in the world.
The above are direct quotes and guarantees given to those who put faith in the man and his words.
The only possible explanation to the above is that the machines in the container heading to Canada are FREE!!!!

#2600 5 years ago

Would have thought Australia would somehow get the first ones. People been waiting years. Hope it plays well when they get it.

There are 4,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress/page/52?hl=highwaygames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.