1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinsanity
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 1 year ago

Nice factory. The game is an absolute steaming pile of shit though.

#3 1 year ago

Well, comparing it to Stern's factory this looks pretty terrible. Comparing it to JJP's factory it looks pretty terrible. Add to this the fact that no one cares or even knows what this theme is in the U.S. and we happen to buy more machines here than any other country.

#5 1 year ago

It came up on my youtube feed Not a fan of the game but figured some people would like to see it

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Indeed the game feels weird and shoots like crap not to mentions breaks down at every show it's at

#7 1 year ago

Don't know the game or the factory. However I believe that if we want to see pinball really live again like the old days more attempts of manufacturing should be made in more countries.

So many manufacturers don't exist any more especially in Europe.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Indeed the game feels weird and shoots like crap not to mentions breaks down at every show it's at

Made in China.

#9 1 year ago

Those playfield supports though.....

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from blowback1976:

Those playfield supports though.....

Best part of the game. Too bad it’s hidden by that god-awful playfield all the time.

#11 1 year ago

Old video.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from JY64:

It came up on my youtube feed Not a fan of the game but figured some people would like to see it

You were wrong!

#13 1 year ago

They redesigned the flipper button on this game and got it wrong. Yes, the flipper button. Let that sink in for a moment.

#14 1 year ago

FYI, the paper thin side rails had to be glued onto the cab because they are so flimsy. The reason I know this is because mine were damaged in shipping and I had to replace them. I literally had to bend them and rip them off the cab. The most fun I ever had with the game. I’ll post a pic of the aftermath.

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from pipes:

The only feedback he actually took on board from 2013-2018 during the design phase consisted primarily of arselickers and shills from the two Australian forums so the GIGO principle definitely played a significant part towards the attributes of the end product.

Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Well, comparing it to Stern's factory this looks pretty terrible. Comparing it to JJP's factory it looks pretty terrible. Add to this the fact that no one cares or even knows what this theme is in the U.S. and we happen to buy more machines here than any other country.

Don't forget that his extensive market research concluded that the US wasn't important enough to warrant selling to. Brilliant strategy right there....

The reality is the guy was so used to surrounding himself with local lapdogs that he went off the deep end when those in the Northern Hemisphere started giving him some Home-truths about his game, salesmanship and business acumen.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 9.90
    Playfields
    The Super Fasteners
    $ 64.00
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    COINTAKER.COM
    € 22.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 25.00
    Hardware
    Police Force Spinner Out of stock
    Tucson Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 235.00
    Boards
    RS Technologies
    $ 100.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 23.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 199.95
    Cabinet - Toppers
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 149.00
    $ 399.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Bent Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside