Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

smokey (resized).jpg
    SB.jpg
    uphill-both-ways2.jpg
    Beer_for_B_R.gif
    IMG_0582.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hellodeadcity.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 12 years ago

Hmmm.......
    #1 Drinking is ok but no spills or putting it down on a game

#2 always remember your player number - we dont care how good or bad you are if it's your turn get up and play then get up and play- in other words dont screw up the order of play.

#3 If drinking Ale or Lager yours or someone else, make sure you finish it .
    no 1/2 drink and toss and pop another one.This aint a frat party seeing who can drink the most and be a hero - this in pinball. wine is a different matter some wines are crap we all know that.

#4 snacks like peanuts with shells are forbidden -dont even show up. If I have to run a vac. cause of your mess dont come back.

#5 cell phones and any modern communication gadget - 1 to 3 uses is ok .
    some ladies are sitting home bored and want to come over fine but anything over 4 or more calls means you should just stay home, pinball is not important to you right now.

#6 behavior - if your 30-40 years old and start screaming like a 19 year old frat boy who just had his 1st beer - then you will be duct taped to a chair and left by the side of the road with a sign around your neck.

#7 Rubing it in- part of the game I know, sometimes we all have an excellent night sometimes we are all so unstoppable the green room and all that - but excessive amounts of in your face call outs or belittlements are a lot like peanut shells the next day, you have to know when to back it off a bit . Rubing it in to a new player (s) and making them feel bad is not cool - we want new ppl into pinball not turn them away.

#8 When it's time to leave you got to go, fighting the silver ball can be addictive and sometimes you may want to keep going till the sun comes up....... but some cats got to go to work

#9 The 'MAN' - if you get pulled over by the boys in blue on the way to or way home from a pinball party dont drag me or us into it, deal with it like a man.
    I dont want to get a call to come down to the station and pick you up - I'll probably hang up and go to sleep anyway , so dont waste that 1 call on me figure out what you have to say before hand in a worse cass scenario.

#10 - have fun and bring 'game' lifes to short to get all uptight and serious about things

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hellodeadcity.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-pins-what-are-your-house-rules?tu=hellodeadcity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.