8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by JeffZee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

a9d978698035d710ed15346668c2e5271895a001_(resized).jpg
    treasure_(resized).jpg
    002_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Those who operate their pins on coins or tokens, what do you use as a coin bucket?

My gameroom needs something cooler than an old coffee can to hold my quarters. Something that goes on a stand, could be wall mounter or sit on a shelf or desktop is what I'm thinking.

A change machine or even a slot machine would be okay but I'm looking for something with a slightly smaller room impact. Perhaps something like a candy dispenser full of coins that you could twist the handle and get 3-5 coins. Any ideas?

#3 8 years ago

Not mine. Credit to the 'Elbow Room Arcade' via Gameroom Junkies. See painted PVC pipe fitting sticking out from wall:

002_(resized).jpg002_(resized).jpg

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

Not mine. Credit to the 'Elbow Room Arcade' via Gameroom Junkies. See painted PVC pipe fitting sticking out from wall:

Awesome! That's what I'm talking about.

#5 8 years ago

I'm really surprised that noone's said yet, but..

A Rowe BC-series changer.

#6 8 years ago

Reminds me of a p tube in Iraq.

#7 8 years ago

As posted in this thread.:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-arcades-that-run-on-quarterstokens

I love tokens and have these in the arcade:

treasure_(resized).jpgtreasure_(resized).jpg

a9d978698035d710ed15346668c2e5271895a001_(resized).jpga9d978698035d710ed15346668c2e5271895a001_(resized).jpg

#8 8 years ago

Wow, I haven't seen one of those giant change machines in years.

#9 8 years ago

I went to an antique/flea market-type shop and bought a few big old glass ashtrays.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-gameroom-coin-buckets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.