(Topic ID: 73213)

Home for the Gottlieb SYS1-SYS80B guys, Yep it's a club :)

By Gerry

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Sammer
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4872 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124716 (resized).jpg
DSCN0762 (resized).JPG
DSCN0761 (resized).JPG
DSCN0760 (resized).JPG
DSCN0759 (resized).JPG
DSCN0758 (resized).JPG
DSCN0757 (resized).JPG
camphoto_1903590565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240323_185836328_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240323_183723387_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240323_183710851_HDR (resized).jpg
CETK (resized).jpg
bad-girls (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 131.
#1351 7 years ago

Well, it's usually one or two that tend to have a bad resistor, not all the displays. I'd try replacing the resistor one one of the score displays, and after that, verify that all the wiring is in the correct spots on the connectors, especially if the connectors have been repinned. Sometimes the wires can get shifted over by one spot or switched around by mistake.

#1352 7 years ago

I have a Buck Rogers that I resurrected from the dead. Details are here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ycv-gottlieb-buck-rogers-restoration-or-the-infamous-system-1

Yves

#1353 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, it's usually one or two that tend to have a bad resistor, not all the displays. I'd try replacing the resistor one one of the score displays, and after that, verify that all the wiring is in the correct spots on the connectors, especially if the connectors have been repinned. Sometimes the wires can get shifted over by one spot or switched around by mistake.

Thanks, I'll check that out. The plugs are so damn tight it makes me wonder if they were ever removed, but I'll check.

#1354 6 years ago

Anyone know why someone would run lamp wire with resistors from the fuse block to these 2 transistors in black hole? I think they control the under playfield 24v lights and the wireform actuator at the re-entry

IMG_3699 (resized).JPGIMG_3699 (resized).JPG

IMG_3700 (resized).JPGIMG_3700 (resized).JPG

IMG_3701 (resized).JPGIMG_3701 (resized).JPG

IMG_3702 (resized).JPGIMG_3702 (resized).JPG

IMG_3703 (resized).JPGIMG_3703 (resized).JPG

#1355 6 years ago

There is a fix to add a pull up (or is it down?) Resistor to insure the transistors turn off when they should. I am guessing that what you are seeing.

#1356 6 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Anyone know why someone would run lamp wire with resistors from the fuse block to these 2 transistors in black hole? I think they control the under playfield 24v lights and the wireform actuator at the re-entry

http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Black_Hole#Pull_Up_Resistors_Added_to_Remote_Transistors_.28Centrally_Located.29_on_Lower_Playfield

#1357 6 years ago

Would that explain why my 313 lights won't light and my wireform actuator won't move

#1358 6 years ago

No, the resistors are added only to insure the transistors go completely off when they are supposed to be off. If they are not turning on, that is a completely different problem.

#1359 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ok, so I found a loose wire in the connector (A1J3-14 for the record) and putting that back in place fixed the displays, so she's alive!

Almost. I keep blowing the transistor for the 10 pt chime, which I think is happening because the center pop bumper is getting stuck on. The skirt is getting caught on the spoon and keeping the switch closed.

I've tried adjusting it over and over to no avail. May just replace the spoon, but I've only got Williams versions.

Edit: maybe not. I just opened that switch so it can't activate and it still blew after about 2 games. Works fine up until it blows. Don't see any other 10pt switches stuck closed.

#1360 6 years ago

SS games don't work like an EM. A stuck score switch isn't going to keep a bell chime coil energized. The computer is in between and in control. It will only read the switch once until it opens​ and closes again. And it will only energize the chime coil for a set amount of time.

Instead, I would suspect a bad, broken, or poorly soldered diode across the chime coil. For $0.09, just clip and replace. If it continues to take out the drive transistor, then I would suspect the coil.

This is assuming you have properly serviced (cleaned, repinned) the interconnect cable and done the added wires and ground mods to insure the signals going to the driver board are correct.

#1361 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

SS games don't work like an EM. A stuck score switch isn't going to keep a bell chime coil energized. The computer is in between and in control. It will only read the switch once until it opens​ and closes again. And it will only energize the chime coil for a set amount of time.
Instead, I would suspect a bad, broken, or poorly soldered diode across the chime coil. For $0.09, just clip and replace. If it continues to take out the drive transistor, then I would suspect the coil.
This is assuming you have properly serviced (cleaned, repinned) the interconnect cable and done the added wires and ground mods to insure the signals going to the driver board are correct.

Thanks for the lesson, I appreciate it. Brand new boards, so no ground mods on these. I'll absolutely swap out the diode.

#1362 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Thanks for the lesson, I appreciate it. Brand new boards, so no ground mods on these. I'll absolutely swap out the diode.

Well, it wasn't the diode. Coil still potentially bad if it ohms the same as the others? I'm getting 24ohms in circuit.

It took another 2 games before it blew again.

I don't expect this is related, but it's the only other real problem, so I'll mention it. The drop bank reset coil seems weak. It can't reset the bank if all 5 targets are down.

#1363 6 years ago

Hello, hoping someone can help. I have a Robo-War with new Swemmer boards, new power supply and Ni-wumpf Driver with ribbon cable connector. All ground mods done as well. Here is my problem, when the flashers are supposed to flash they actually activate some of the coils and switches. Ie: drop target coils activate and ball release coil. Left 3 flashers activate drop target coils and the spinner flasher activates the ball release coil. What could cause this? All worked fine until my Swemmer board blew an IC chip. Sent it back to Fred he fixed it, game plays but have this annoying problem. The board is fine as I swapped in another working one and had the same problems. Also ROM chips were replaced because I thought that could be the problem as well, but same thing happened with the new ones. Has anyone had this problem? Any help would be great!
Thanks

#1364 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Well, it wasn't the diode. Coil still potentially bad if it ohms the same as the others? I'm getting 24ohms in circuit.
It took another 2 games before it blew again.
I don't expect this is related, but it's the only other real problem, so I'll mention it. The drop bank reset coil seems weak. It can't reset the bank if all 5 targets are down.

Swapped the power wire to the 100pt chime and the same transistor blew, and locked on that coil. Now what?

#1365 6 years ago

Created a new thread for this, then realized that maybe it could be answered more quickly here:

I'm finishing up a Joker Poker SS restoration. The original game only had one 1-3/16" white post in the game by the 10-card drop target. The parts catalog says there are supposed to be 2. Can somebody please tell me where on the playfield the other taller post is supposed to go? I can't see where it would make any sense. This is the fun part of any restoration...undoing what operators did in a pinch throughout the game's history.

Thanks for any help from anyone!

#1366 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Created a new thread for this, then realized that maybe it could be answered more quickly here:
I'm finishing up a Joker Poker SS restoration. The original game only had one 1-3/16" white post in the game by the 10-card drop target. The parts catalog says there are supposed to be 2. Can somebody please tell me where on the playfield the other taller post is supposed to go? I can't see where it would make any sense. This is the fun part of any restoration...undoing what operators did in a pinch throughout the game's history.
Thanks for any help from anyone!

the two tall post go under the red one sided roll over guide

#1367 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

the two tall post go under the red one sided roll over guide

20161101_152742 (resized).jpg20161101_152742 (resized).jpg

#1368 6 years ago

Wow. Thank you! My game was totally f-ed up.

Now do you know why you're the only one I follow on Pinside?

#1369 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wow. Thank you! My game was totally f-ed up.
Now do you know why you're the only one I follow on Pinside?

i try to help when i can!
funny that you only had 1 tall one? did you loose the other while taking everything off maybe?

#1370 6 years ago

that playfield is a thing of beauty ,very nice .

#1371 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i try to help when i can!
funny that you only had 1 tall one? did you loose the other while taking everything off maybe?

No...im literally removing posts and replacing them with bright shiny ones on the new playfield as I go. There was just one post and it wasn't nearly in the right place. I've got so the manuals, instructions, and parts catalog stuff and there's no mention of WHERE the posts go...just how many you're supposed to have. Somebody did a post switcheroo when they shopped the game and didn't take note of where the posts went...and lost one in the process.

#1372 6 years ago

Hello, I need some help with a Count Down I installed a new Jannin all in 1 board and new pins on A1 J6 and A1-J7 everything is booting up but I can't get the test button to work so I can set up the game

#1373 6 years ago

Those white push buttons are notorious for not making contact. Did you try a jumper across the lugs of the test Switch?

#1374 6 years ago

Yes I jumpered the switch and reseated all the board connectors but, still have the same problem , Does anyone know where the test switch wires go to on the mpu. thanks

#1375 6 years ago

I would suggest getting a manual, but in the mean time here is the relevant part of the diagram.

countdown coindoor (resized).JPGcountdown coindoor (resized).JPG

Oh, and make sure non of the coin switches or coin lock out coil are shorting out, both of those are frequent issues that cause weird stuff to happen.

#1376 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Somebody did a post switcheroo when they shopped the game and didn't take note of where the posts went

happen more than you realize.

#1377 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

Hello, I need some help with a Count Down I installed a new Jannin all in 1 board and new pins on A1 J6 and A1-J7 everything is booting up but I can't get the test button to work so I can set up the game

the coin door goes though the diode board on the bottom board. might have a bad diode there?

#1378 6 years ago

This is how I bought the machine with some broken wires on the new connectors someone installed. I have repinned the original connectors and eliminated the connections with liquid tape. I could have wires crossed, at this point. So I am concentrating on the colors and schematic.

20170419_162935 (resized).jpg20170419_162935 (resized).jpg
20170417_123212 (resized).jpg20170417_123212 (resized).jpg
20170424_205736 (resized).jpg20170424_205736 (resized).jpg

#1379 6 years ago

Am I missing something here? Or did you neglect to plug in the Playfield and Cabinet Connectors into your new board? They were the two harnesses shown in the first picture with the blue replacement Edge Connectors.

#1380 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Am I missing something here? Or did you neglect to plug in the Playfield and Cabinet Connectors into your new board? They were the two harnesses shown in the first picture with the blue replacement Edge Connectors.

Sorry for the mix-up this picture is where I'm at right now. I think over the years some of the wires have been switched around I've traced it to the door so, I know which wire's go where but the color codes aren't matching my cabinet. I'm not really sure where the test wires need to attach on the Jannin board

20170501_130604 (resized).jpg20170501_130604 (resized).jpg

#1381 6 years ago

From BorgDog's posting above of the switch wiring, you can remove A6J1 and use a jumper to jumper A6J1 pin 1 to pin 2 on the PCB to act as the TEST switch and see if that works.

#1382 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

From BorgDog's posting above of the switch wiring, you can remove A6J1 and use a jumper to jumper A6J1 pin 1 to pin 2 on the PCB to act as the TEST switch and see if that works.

That's my dilemma This new board doesnt have A6-J1. They eliminate all of that and it has A1-J6 and A1-J7 so I don't know which wires to jumper , I am just getting started into repair and want to thank you all for the patience and support.

#1383 6 years ago

OOPS! Sorry about that. It is connector A1-J6 in your photo. That is the switch matrix and slam/tilt switch inputs to the cabinet. The larger one above (A1-J7) are the switch connections to the Playfield.

So, yes, there are connectors in between the edge connectors and final destinations.

And, as you may know, Gottlieb diagrams are typically not posted on the Internet so it may have to wait until I get home to look at a manual unless someone else chimes in.

#1384 6 years ago

Yeah, sorry about that, you probably need this page as well.

CDmatrix (resized).JPGCDmatrix (resized).JPG

#1385 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

OOPS! Sorry about that. It is connector A1-J6 in your photo. That is the switch matrix and slam/tilt switch inputs to the cabinet. The larger one above (A1-J7) are the switch connections to the Playfield.
So, yes, there are connectors in between the edge connectors and final destinations.
And, as you may know, Gottlieb diagrams are typically not posted on the Internet so it may have to wait until I get home to look at a manual unless someone else chimes in.

For what its worth I am trying to get this ready for the free play area at the Allentown show. I am thankful for any help.

#1386 6 years ago

Thank you, BorgDog!!!!!

So, you will need to jumper A1J6 Pin 3 to A1J6 Pin 8. This will jumper Switch Strobe 0 to Switch Return 0.

I can't remember if the Pascal Janin board has a dip-shunt jumper (one of those little shorting blocks that straddles two pins) to add the Slam Switch Jumper. I am thinking it does since your photo of the board seem to show one in the White Silk Screening of the board down by that connector. I also don't know what a Pascal Janin board will do if the SLAM switch input is not grounded. It might not go into test if it is showing an SLAM switch error.

#1387 6 years ago

Okay, just confirmed in the Pascal manual that there is a place to jumper the slam switch to ground (normal state of the switch - Normally Closed) to bypass the lack of the connector being plugged in. Page 20 of this manual:

http://www.flippp.fr/media/manual/manual_PI-1X4_en.pdf

And it will throw up a Slam Switch error if it doesn't see that input grounded.

#1388 6 years ago

The following questions are about the awesome System 80B game TX-Sector. I've posted them on the TX-Sector club topic as well, but traffic is a little higher here. I hope someone can help me.

Question 1: Is there a way to make the ball roll on the right ramp smoothly?
A clean, full-powered shot from the upper left flipper often gets rejected on my machine because the ball seems to create some weird bounce on the far right part of the ramp. I suspected the ramp entrance at first, but can't find a part that would stop the path of the ball from being smooth. Anybody who had this problem and solved it?

Question 2: Am I losing it?
The voice sounds that the pop bumpers make are just awesome, as anybody that has played this title can confirm. But I swear that sometimes that pop bumper voice whispers "I'm Here!" after a bumper hit. Creepy as hell! I wasn't able to capture it on video as it doesn't happen often, about once in a hundred games or so. Can anybody confirm? Either that I'm losing it OR that the "I'm here!"-quote is actually in the game?

Many thanks!

#1389 6 years ago

ball bobble happens on this game...

and thats that !

you need to have a perfectly time clean shot for it to be smooth...

as for the voice not sure, cant remember, but it is possible as the game says all sorts of cool things...

Miss my one of one whitewood >

#1390 6 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

ball bobble happens on this game...
and thats that !
you need to have a perfectly time clean shot for it to be smooth...

Thanks for your reply, Gerry!

I am talking perfectly timed and aimed shots. They enter the ramp lightning fast, don't hit a post or anything, create the bounce on the far-right, almost make it to the sweet spot of the ramp, and roll back just before it. It happens too often for it to be a coincidence.

Quoted from Gerry:

as for the voice not sure, cant remember, but it is possible as the game says all sorts of cool things...

It sure does. Man, the sound of this game. It's perfect.

#1391 6 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Yeah, sorry about that, you probably need this page as well.

Quoted from CactusJack:

Thank you, BorgDog!!!!!
So, you will need to jumper A1J6 Pin 3 to A1J6 Pin 8. This will jumper Switch Strobe 0 to Switch Return 0.
I can't remember if the Pascal Janin board has a dip-shunt jumper (one of those little shorting blocks that straddles two pins) to add the Slam Switch Jumper. I am thinking it does since your photo of the board seem to show one in the White Silk Screening of the board down by that connector. I also don't know what a Pascal Janin board will do if the SLAM switch input is not grounded. It might not go into test if it is showing an SLAM switch error.

Just to give an update, for one the wiring was correct even though the colors don't go with any schematic, but I found a diode in the bottom of the cabinet, that checked good in the system and was bad when the machine was on. Jumpered and the test switch worked as it should,, so thank you everyone for helping me !!!

20170502_064143 (resized).jpg20170502_064143 (resized).jpg
20170502_064136 (resized).jpg20170502_064136 (resized).jpg

#1392 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

Just to give an update, for one the wiring was correct even though the colors don't go with any schematic, but I found a diode in the bottom of the cabinet, that checked good in the system and was bad when the machine was on. Jumpered and the test switch worked as it should,, so thank you everyone for helping me !!!

check post #1377, i note that the coin door goes through the diode board on the bottom board. test them all and they are pretty corroded

#1393 6 years ago

Get a vacuum in there too--looks like a lot of debris kicking around in the cabinet. Use a micro vacuum attachment kit for small areas.

#1394 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Get a vacuum in there too--looks like a lot of debris kicking around in the cabinet. Use a micro vacuum attachment kit for small areas.

I have that on the list, just haven't been able to get past the other problems yet, lol but it's been a up and down experience to say the least

#1395 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

I have that on the list, just haven't been able to get past the other problems yet, lol but it's been a up and down experience to say the least

Vacuum first, then go through the problems. You never know if there is some small piece of metal or strand of wire kicking around somewhere causing a short.

#1396 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Vacuum first, then go through the problems. You never know if there is some small piece of metal or strand of wire kicking around somewhere causing a short.

I never thought about that, your right that's probably why I am searching for the #7 coil, and 3 drop targets are not coming up. because the pascal board says it's bad and to check it. I should have cleaned everything first,

#1397 6 years ago

I hate to bother you all again but I found a blown 2 amp fuse on the playfield and the kick out hole isn't working or the drop targets are not registering everything and only reset occasionally. Does anyone have a schematic for this on a count down, I've had some bad diodes and suspect some return problems, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks

#1398 6 years ago

Little teaser for you guys, finishing up my playfield swap on Sinbad. Cannot wait to get some time on this sucker... didn't have pop bumper mylar, so just waiting for those to shop up and i've got some parts in the shaker getting polished up (all the posts screws).

IMG_1075 (resized).jpgIMG_1075 (resized).jpg

#1399 6 years ago

For all of you going to Allentown this weekend I am bringing this stuff for sale. All Gottlieb all good stuff to have. Package deals welcome.

This stuff will be in the trailer. Not inside. Call if you wanna prebuy first come first serve on phone calls.
No PM's or email please gents. Phone only. Please
315-727-3651. Thanks

IMG_20170503_174255197 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_174255197 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_174305366 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_174305366 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_180751463 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_180751463 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_180803375 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_180803375 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184804644 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184804644 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184821238 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184821238 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184835434 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184835434 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184851084 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184851084 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184858671 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184858671 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184906996 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184906996 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184917961 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184917961 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184931450 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184931450 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184943417 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184943417 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_184953773 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_184953773 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185000067 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185000067 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185010143 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185010143 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185125100 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185125100 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185142674 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185142674 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185153963 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185153963 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185232975 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185232975 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185252398 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185252398 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185306745 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185306745 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185240910 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185240910 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185252398 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185252398 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185407707 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185407707 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185319732 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185319732 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185414019 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185414019 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185419244 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185419244 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185419244 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185419244 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185425278 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185425278 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185449144 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185449144 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185501922 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185501922 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185513732 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185513732 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185644453 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185644453 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185655546 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185655546 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185930698 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185930698 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185632821 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185632821 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185930698 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185930698 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185946387 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185946387 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_185954282 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_185954282 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190004731 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190004731 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190009000 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190009000 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190021654 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190021654 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190027669 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190027669 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190038874 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190038874 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190048437 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190048437 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190059490 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190059490 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190106743 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190106743 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190116381 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190116381 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190124134 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190124134 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190208181 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190208181 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190212994 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190212994 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190220664 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190220664 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190236866 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190236866 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_190631134 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_190631134 (resized).jpg

#1400 6 years ago

Operation Thunder Whitewood. I bought this like 4 years ago and it was supposed to be fully populated on top and fully wired on bottom plug and play I never have open the box till today somewhat disappointing and has damage on the left lower corner very repairable and very usable all the stuff on the bottom of the playful is there but it's cut as you can see in the pics I was going to do another white wood project like I did with TX actor but I'm probably never going to get to it if you're interested in this please give me a call I'm open to offers a paid quite a bit for it I know I'm going to take it in the can but I'd like to see somebody do something with it anyway get at me if I have no interest they probably won't bring it because it's a pain in the ass to break so anyway again please give me a call if you're interested

315 727 3651

IMG_20170503_150008267 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150008267 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_150017099 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150017099 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_150043349 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150043349 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_150054548 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150054548 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_150104832 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150104832 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_150142908 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150142908 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_150252305 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150252305 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_150243531 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150243531 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170503_150213168 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_150213168 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Sturgeon Bay, WI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 8.00
Playfield - Other
Cobra Amusements

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
RGP Models

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington Township, NJ
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 6,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 131.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-for-the-gottlieb-sys1-sys-80b-guys-yep-i-guess-it-a-club/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.