20161204_003035 (resized).jpg
Cabinet_Side (resized).jpeg
batman (resized).jpg
IMG-20161124-WA0028 (resized).jpg
IMG-20161122-WA0009 (resized).jpg
IMG-20161123-WA0002 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2016-09-23 11.12.28 (resized).png
CAB_HEAD_01 Model (3b) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Holy_Pinball_(resized).jpgHoly_Pinball_(resized).jpg

Hey Everyone!
That’s right! We’re doing it.

After years of procrastinating, I’m finally getting off my backside and trying to pull together this dream project; a ’66 Batman pinball re-theme.

Just to get things started off on the right foot:

-I am not selling Batman pinball machines and have no plans to produce these (aside for a couple of examples for those involved in the creation of this project)

-I do not have an agreement with the license holders. This is a fan project only and should fall within the realm of “fair use” for purposes of this project.

-Only Williams Fan-Tas-Tics were harmed in the creation of this project

Some Background:

It was October 2014 and I was at the Ottawa pinball show where a local collector and EM guru had brought his Jetsons pinball machine; a re-themed Jet-Spin. It was complete with all new art, custom backglass, MP3 triggers for custom callouts but, most impressive of all, it had modified playfield mechs and features that had been wired and engineered to change the game and introduce new rules.

He’d done other similar re-themes in the past, including Loony Toons and Herbie the Love bug. Needless to say, I was inspired! I knew that I had to create a classic (Adam West era) Batman pin. Not sure why this never got done… but I was doing it.

I started hunting for a suitable and inexpensive donor machine and found a Williams Fan-Tas-Tic. Not a very popular or even well-known game. In fact, it seemed downright ugly. However, it had some great EM features. It was a 4 player, it had a cool roulette wheel in the playfield and it also offered player activated kickback, ball gate and extra ball! The game also has a very unusual pop bumper configuration between the flippers; only seen in games like Spanish Eyes or a prototype Freedom. I immediately started thinking about how to alter these to the theme. The roulette wheel wold become Penguin’s umbrella. The 3 stars the needed to be collected for extra ball would be Riddler’s clues. The kickback was a batarang and so on.

fanta_pf_(resized).jpgfanta_pf_(resized).jpg BATMAN_playfield_test02_(resized).jpgBATMAN_playfield_test02_(resized).jpg

I enlisted the help of our EM guru and, after showing him this mock-up that I cobbled together in Photoshop, he agreed to help me modify the game. We altered some of the shots, added a vari-target, replaced stand-up targets with drops and even relocated some of the saucers. It was a pretty great feat that he was able to do all this and make it work.

20160419_225800_(resized).jpg20160419_225800_(resized).jpg

The one thing that we could not figure out how to do was to create a bat-cave gobble hole behind the newly added drop targets. I wanted to create a subway that would direct the ball back to the shooter lane via a VUK of some sort or a flap (think Centaur/pitch and bat games). The mass of relays and steppers under the machine just made it nearly impossible. And, despite his efforts, the game just never seemed to quite come together and game play was suffering. I eventually just set it aside and, for nearly 2 years, it has sat there neglected while I played around with other projects.

There were rumors floating around for a year or so that Stern might use this theme to do a VE edition of their BDK title, so that also made me cool my heels a bit.

Fast forward to today….

#2 7 years ago

Act 2:

We had met the guys from FAST pinball several years ago at expo (they were introduced to me by Kevin Kulek of Predator Pinball infamy). Several guys I knew were really hot on the idea of creating a custom game using the FAST hardware and the Mission Pinball framework that they have been partnering with.

We embarked on the idea of creating a custom modern design and had gotten to the point of a very rough flipping white-wood. However, this project was proving to be extremely complex and the time I could afford to devote to creating ramps and custom mechs was getting smaller and smaller. So, my friend (who is also the programmer) asked about my dormant Batman project. He had been also playing around with some FAST hardware and working closely with MPF on some of his own ideas, but really wanted a nice easy project that we could both get up and running fairly quickly.

So, with that, we decided that my EM Batman project would now become a hybrid. While the vintage feel of an EM fits great with a Batman ’66 theme, the freedom of modern hardware will allow us to do everything we want and more!
So, we set about to find a duplicate William Fan-Tas-Tic, start laying down some basic rules and get working on the last few physical modifications.

Yesterday we located the 2nd machine! Not an easy task.
So, without further delay, to the batcave!!!

We’ll keep updating the thread until we’re done. So don’t forget to tune in.
Same bat time… same bat thread.

Some eye-candy from the Batman '66 comics to tide you over

IMG-20160429-WA0050_(resized).jpegIMG-20160429-WA0050_(resized).jpeg

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

Awesome homebrew! Classic Batman seems like a perfect theme for an EM. Hope those K standups are temporary, though, haha.

Oh yes! They will spell C-A-V-E once we're done

It just didn't seem right to do this as a modern game. I think an EM/SS hybrid will be very fitting.

Also, Fan-Tas-Tic is such a quirky game. I think it's a good match for this theme.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

Interesting timing for these projects! You might want to wait a few months...
With that said, nothing can match the fun and labor of love it is to work on your own custom machine! Good luck guys! Looking forward to seeing the results!

We'll, I've waited 2 years already

If stern does decide to change the art package on an old game, that I wouldn't really be in the market for anyway, it shouldn't have much impact.

This will be something very different and, since we're not really selling it, I think it really won't matter to us.

It'll be great fun and a learning experience that will fuel our future desire to create our own custom modern pin one day.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Holy duplicate idea Batman!
I also had the same idea about a year and a half ago. I got inspired by the Goonies retheme and decided to do a retheme as well. I'm a die hard batman 66 fan and when they released bluray boxset and I started watching them again it cemented the idea. However like you experienced things get sidetracked and I didn't really start getting serious about until the last few months.
I didn't start a thread about it yet because I was scared I would royally screw it up so I was waiting until I got a little farther along to make sure I could actually do it. I guess I better stop dilly dallying and start my own thread.
Here's a preview of my playfield which is almost ready for my custom overlay. Can you guess what machine I'm using for a donor?

batman66_(resized).jpg

Looks like you're well underway.
I kept thinking that someone MUST be working on this, but for so long there was nothing... but I always imagined there were several of us out there. I think it'll be awesome to see how everyone interprets the theme.

Good luck with your project!

#24 7 years ago

These are by no means polished, but our programmer is looking for something to do while I tinker with the last little bit of geometry.
These are just some very amateur 'schematics' outlining the location of solenoids and switches to help him map out the game.

Switches_(resized).jpgSwitches_(resized).jpg Solenoids_(resized).jpgSolenoids_(resized).jpg

If you look closely at the tables you'll see that there are features to be added that are not represented in the latest photo posted yesterday.

One of the major changes is that the captive batmobile is gone and we will now leave that right orbit shot open to feed the saucer. I plan to put a single drop target there though. The drop target will make the bat-phone ring. This will likely just be a red phone image on a flat plastic above the target with a blinking light behind it and accompanied by an audio clip. It will essentially signal that locks are lit for multi ball (oh yeah... did I mention we're adding in a new trough to support 3 balls?

To the left of where that batmobile is now, I want to put a newton ball shaped like a bomb. I've talked to a few guys about modifying one with a spigot and fuse and getting it black like those 'black pearl' balls, but so far haven't found anyone willing to do it for me.
The newton ball/bomb will have a few uses in game-play, but the most fun will be a "get rid of the bomb" hurry up. We'll be using one of the EM reels to actually count down a hurry up value. Should be pretty cool!

#25 7 years ago

And also some preliminary rules.
We did our best to make good use of all existing (and new proposed) game features.

The objectives are still a little old school. No modes or anything like that.
The main objective will be to collect bonus by beating henchman and then collecting arch villains for bonus X.
Other main scoring opportunities will be via 'dynamic trio' multi ball and the 'bomb hurry-up'.

Submitted for your approval:

Rules_(resized).jpgRules_(resized).jpg

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I see a lot of people referring to the series as Batman '66. I know first season was good but there wasn't much bad about the '67 and '68 season. So why not just call it Batman the TV series? That's what we called it.

It's probably due to the new comic series entitled Batman '66
Also a much easier way to differentiate from any other franchise.
I think there was also an old black and white TV series that predated the Adam West batman... although I doubt many would remember that one

#37 7 years ago

We spent a good portion of the weekend at Pinfest in Allentown. Lots of great parts available so we stocked up on drop target banks and other bits and pieces.

Last night I dug around underneath my Centaur to figure out how they launched a ball into the shooter lane from underneath the playfield. I want a similar effect once the ball enters the BatCave gobble hole and travels to the shooter lane via a subway ramp.

I think I'm pretty satisfied with the playfield modifications so I'll probably pull everything apart over the next week and start stripping out the playfield.

#38 7 years ago

I had some time to fool around today.

I took some cab measurements and did up some CAD drawings that we can also use to start the artwork process.
This is just me fooling around. I want to create a scalloped 'batwing' effect on the backbox frame.

You can also see how we will be modifying the score reel placement. The left reels will count up score while the right one will be used to show bonus accumulate and count down... as well as maybe being used during the "Bomb Hurry-Up" mode to count down the value. The single (or double) middle reel will be used for other stuff. Maybe to indicate which player is up or used as a countdown for timed shots like villains... maybe even used for the match display.

Chris suggested using labels all over the game; similar to what you would see on the Bat Computer and inside the Bat Mobile console.

I've added in things like the "Bat Plunger" and "Bat Start Button" etc...

Next we will play around with some stencil ideas for the cab. We want to keep it looking a bit vintage after all

TheBatCab_(resized).jpgTheBatCab_(resized).jpg

#40 7 years ago

Nice! I like the center graphic on that slot!
Looks like a re-themed wheel of fortune

#43 7 years ago

Finally, our programmer extraordinaire posts ^^^

For anyone keeping score, Monkeybug is the other (obviously more shy) half of this dynamic duo

Maybe we can get him to talk a bit more about his experience with the FAST hardware and Mission Pinball Framework so far.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

This thread has me so excited for a possible Stern release. Anyone know about this actually happening?

Ummm... Okay

I'll be sure to post any stern updates the second they happen. Glad to be of service

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Hey Drano,
While looking for stuff on my Batman project I found these. Mini accessories like bat-phone, shakespeare bust, batarangs, bat-bombs, etc. I think you mentioned you want to reference the bomb sequence from the movie.
you can buy a whole set from toys-r-us:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54368326&cp=&parentPage=search
http://content.webcollage.net/apps/cs/mini-site/toysrus/module/mattel/wcpc/1432240395216?channel-product-id=54368326&enable-reporting=true&report-once=product-button-click&showtabs=&suppress-site-prefs=&wc-target=&from-pp=
or individually from here:
http://figurestoycompany.com/classictvbatman8inchactionfiguresaccessorypack.aspx

Those are sweet!
I think we're going to avoid putting any 3D toys on the game though. I'd really like it to maintain the appearance of a vintage pin even though it'll be running modern hardware. We'll have to content ourselves with artwork and creative use of plastics I guess

We are definitely having a bomb feature. The plan is to modify a newton ball to look like the bomb and apply a hard black finish to it. There is a hurry up mode planned where you'll have to hit the captive bomb/ball shot to collect. I'm planning a nice 'explosion' graphic for the plastic behind it

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you don't want to make your own black ball I think you can buy them from Matt at back alley creations.

I actually want to add the small round turret on top of the newton ball and have some twisted wire for a small fuse. A standard black ball won't be too much help. I'm looking at the newton ball that has a post attached to it with a 2nd ball trapped behind it.

I spoke to Matt about a year ago to see if he'd mock one up for me. He was originally really into it but it never happened. I'm having a local guy do it now.

#54 7 years ago

Sending out huge thanks to DOCQUEST for sharing the files hes ripped for his own project with us. That'll save a ton of time!

20160523_225536_(resized).jpg20160523_225536_(resized).jpg

As monkeybug works away on setting up the programming, I've started to take apart my machine and strip away all of the EM guts.
One thing that we discussed last night was the use of the playfield window. Up until now the plan has been to keep the roulette mechanism as-is and just re-purpose it as the "Penguin's Perilous Parasol" and have it give out random awards. However, once I got the mech removed and was faced with a clear open window, the obvious option of using a screen instead cropped up.

20160523_225707_(resized).jpg20160523_225707_(resized).jpg

Monkeybug and I were talking about replicating the spinning umbrella digitally while also being able to bring in some actual video content from the series during key points in the game. So, imagine Cesar Romero laughing at you on screen as you collect his henchmen... or, the middle screen turns into a bat signal during multiball... or we see bursts of Bam! Kapow! etc. on screen as we hit fully lit pop bumpers!

I know it's not exactly vintage... but it is pretty cool.
We'll have to think on this a bit more, but we are both warming up to the idea.

#59 7 years ago

Playfield is completely stripped.
Ready for sanding!!

20160527_005430_(resized).jpg20160527_005430_(resized).jpg

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from weaselfest:

OMG OMG OMG!!! do the old school rounded corner 4:3 color video screen insert PlaaEEEEEZE?

Yeah... It's looking like we may go that way
Not sure about the vintage CRT though... maybe we'll just apply some old school filters.

#64 7 years ago

I had a little more fun last night.
I'm usually trying to put artwork back onto a playfield. Last night I got to do the opposite

20160529_192414_(resized).jpg20160529_192414_(resized).jpg

20160529_194142_(resized).jpg20160529_194142_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#65 7 years ago

Just a couple of screen grabs.

I scanned in the entire playfield so I've been tracing it all in CAD. This will allow me to throw it onto the CNC and easily make the modifications I'm planning. It's also a lot easier to repeat for Monkeybug once we get his ready. For now mine will be the guinea pig.
I have a WPC layout to the right for reference since we're adding a modern trough into this hybrid to accommodate the multi-ball.

Screenshot_2016-06-09_14.40.20_(resized).pngScreenshot_2016-06-09_14.40.20_(resized).png

With the scan and CAD outline, I'll also be able to start to plan the artwork a lot better.
I just wanted to play around so I started tinkering a bit in Photoshop.
I tried to keep that same BATMAN logo from the original comp I did ages ago, but wanted it to encapsulate the "henchman" inserts.
I think I may pop these inserts and re-route them on the CNC to be a bit more circular to match the round window. I also want to create some space for our key arch-villain inserts too.

The vari-target slot to the left seems to be a great spot for a "Ka-Pow" graphic and I'm toying with the idea of making the bat signal image a lot more prominent... especially if we end up going with the LCD for the window instead of the roulette wheel.

Screenshot_2016-06-09_14.48.22_(resized).pngScreenshot_2016-06-09_14.48.22_(resized).png

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Did you scan the playfield or have it done?
Looks awesome!

I have an old HP 4600 series windowpane scanner that comes in really handy for playfield work. I did it in about a dozen scans and used a great stitching software to assemble.

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

Awesome.
For the henchmen text, I may be wrong but I don't think you usually see the "pts" abbreviation, nor "points", just the number.
For example, the Royal Flush playfield: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2035&picno=18526

Yup, good call.
These were just fast mockups so I haven't really spent time looking at it too closely. Another convention is to use ADV. instead of ADVANCE

2 months later
#80 7 years ago

I feel bad that we haven't posted much all Summer.
This is my busy season at work and of course prime vacation time. But still juggling several pinball projects in between.

Monkeybug and I have made some key decisions on the mechanics of the game. Things like how we plan to handle the EM score reels (this will now be a 2 player game) and how to handle things like the batcave mech I wanted so badly.

I've spent some time off and on working on some CAD of the playfield so that the physical alterations could be performed easily on both of our examples via CNC. While doing that I started laying the groundwork for the artwork as I played with some of the physical properties of where stuff is going.

Below is a photoshop mashup of some found. I've used it to begin the artwork composition but this is just a rough cut and paste. Once I'm happy with how the artwork and physical components are marrying up, I'll use this image as an underlay and hand-draw on top of it. Then that drawing will get scanned and inked digitally into a vector file we can use to colour and print.

BATMAN_test_crop_colour_(resized).jpgBATMAN_test_crop_colour_(resized).jpg

In typical EM fashion, I'm trying to avoid too much artwork inside the inserts, but rather using them around the art to indicate if a feature is lit or not. So our 4 key villains will be represented on the playfield and their respective inserts will be lit up if they are "captured"; which will increase the player's bonus X.

I'm sure many more elements will change and I have to add a lot more text for a few features and select a proper colour pallet, but you can see how it's coming together.

3 weeks later
#83 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Wonder if there will be some similarities...

I think that's unavoidable. With such a strong license that has so many hallmarks to it, the stern pin and the two retheme fan projects can't help but have things in common. We are all drawing from the same material.

We're pretty confident that this one will be able to stand apart simply due to the more retro feel we are going for. Sure, it'll run on modern hardware and may still have an LCD where the roulette wheel usd to be, but the vast majority should still feel vintage and in keeping with the era of the license. We'll just be able to do cooler stuff than they were able to 50 years ago. Better sounds, light shows, rules etc...

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Much more respect here for the homebrew guys... what they do is hard and a lot more created than what stern did.
Don't get me wrong; I'm glad sterns there churing out media for the masses. But the respect for one off machines is much higher in my book.

Thanks! It's a bit of work for sure.
we're aiming for a "two-off" machine which should present it's own challenges

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Good to see you are still proceeding with your Batman, cool theme and sure you will create a very cool retro pinball. Watching this thread for sure.

For sure. The goal was always to make our own new machine first. The theme was secondary and we just needed one that both Monkeybug and myself loved. The recent (and mostly expected) announcement by Stern doesn't change either of these things.
I'm honestly more excited to make a homebrew throwback design (a la WNBJM) than playing a super new Stern. That being said, I can't imagine I won't love their game too; just based on how much I love the theme alone.

In other news, I think we've settled on a backglass design that looks sharp.
After playing around with several ideas, I landed on this one. It's based on a custom poster by Martin Ansin that was sold in very limited numbers by Mondo. I think it captures the feel of the 66 series beautifully.
I've swapped the villains for the classic cityscape and done a bit of photoshop layering. This isn't final art, just a mock-up for layout. I'm going to get this re-drawn and cleaned up. The idea will be to create a multi-layered glass/backbox; sort of like Scared Stiff.
The city will be a couple of inches back... bat signal will light up during gameplay and the "Holy Pinball" burst may also pop out.

Hope you guys like it

CAB_HEAD_01 Model (3b) (resized).jpgCAB_HEAD_01 Model (3b) (resized).jpg

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

very cool translite concept
could the scoring be located in the orange / pink curves so Batman logo is clearer ??? and maybe the H on Holy needs to be squared up a little.
love the idea of multilayered

I raised the scoring because I didn't want to cut off the iconic batmobile and it was cutting into too much of the artwork. The logo is large and recognizable enough that we can afford to cut into it a little.

The "Holy Pinball" was looking too flat so I tried to distort it a little. It didn't have the desired effect though. My plan is to have that text look like the "kapow" or "thwack" that usually appear in battle scenes.... but those need to be custom drawn so I'll do then when I do the retrace of this mockup.

#92 7 years ago

Thanks. I was thinking of trying that spring idea for the "Holy Pinball" piece for sure.
Just a bit silly... like the series

2 months later
#94 7 years ago

Hey guys!
Long overdue for an update.

Obviously the Stern Batman announcement hasn't really shaken our resolve much. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of what I've seen so far, but I was probably never going to be a buyer anyway.

Since our project was always meant to be a lot more 'vintage', Monkeybug and I are still totally stoked to continue to brew our own version of this classic theme.

As always, there are multiple projects in the hopper so I've done my best to push this one along. We missed Expo this year but we are determined that this will be in Chicago next October.

Here are a few pics showing where we're at so far. After the backbox art was mostly settled, I started doing some CAD layouts in behind the art to place all the lamps, displays etc. After that was done I moved over to the CNC and cut some panels. AT the same time I added in the 'fins' to help alter the shape of the backbox. This weekend I'll be assembling that and my partner in crime can hopefully start programming the score reels. We're also investigating getting a chime box to play the batman theme. Need to find 4 units (2 per game to play 4 notes).

Screenshot 2016-09-23 11.12.28 (resized).pngScreenshot 2016-09-23 11.12.28 (resized).png

IMG-20161123-WA0002 (resized).jpgIMG-20161123-WA0002 (resized).jpg

Lastly, one of my artist friends has started to lend a hand on the artwork. His first task was to come up with a stencil plan for the cabinet.
Here's a shot of his work in progress. The dynamic duo are still way too detailed, but he's slowly converting everything over to a 3 or 4 color stencil. The batmobile already looks great! I'm sure the constraint of only using 3 or 4 colors is causing him some grief, but I have faith!

IMG-20161122-WA0009 (resized).jpgIMG-20161122-WA0009 (resized).jpg

#97 7 years ago

Here's another iteration.
It still needs some tweaking/simplification, but it's coming along nicely!

IMG-20161124-WA0028 (resized).jpgIMG-20161124-WA0028 (resized).jpg

#99 7 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

Are you planning to screen it or decal?
Good job as usual Drano!

Thanks.
I'll make stencils and spray it. Decals are not very 'vintage'

#101 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

looking great and glad you are moving along in doing your version

Thank you sir. It's a slow process, especially with all the other projects. But, at least we are now working to a deadline. Should be interesting.

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Cabinet artwork looks great, but I would make one modification to it. You need to remove this or make it look more like a street lamp in the previous uncut version.

Haha! There is a proud tradition of genitalia in pinball art. LOTR LE and Quicksilver just to name a few

1 week later
#105 7 years ago

Okay, I think we have reached a good place with the cabinet art.
Some of the stenciling will be tricky, but I think we can pull this off reasonably well and that vintage look we're hoping for seems to be working out.

Cabinet_Side (resized).jpegCabinet_Side (resized).jpeg

So, with cab and back glass art well in hand, I think we can start to move on to more work on the playfield and some cabinet work too.
I modified the head with some MDF parts I cut on the CNC and soon I'll be mounting the score reels and lamps.

Soon I'll also do a simple inkjet mock-up of the backglass art on some plexiglas just to see how it all lines up.

20161204_003035 (resized).jpg20161204_003035 (resized).jpg

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

The art looks great; I'd suggest re-thinking the side of the backbox though; the 'wire' they're climbing kinda messes with the integrity of the bat signal IMHO.

It's a tricky composition for sure. We've tried several different things... including tucking the rope behind the signal (which just isn't correct either).

I think having the bat signal in the distance behind them as they're climbing is the way to go. We just decided to line things up in order to keep from messing with the logo too much. Maybe in true stencil style, I can break the rope with just a little bit of white space above and below the signal so it doesn't actually touch the bat logo.

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

It will always look like a testicle to me, but it looks much better now!

That little nut brings the whole composition together
I always found that street lamp looked out of place... even in the original opening sequence, but it's a bit iconic in it's own right.

1 month later
#113 7 years ago

Here's a few other progress pics.

IMG-20161223-WA0014 (resized).jpgIMG-20161223-WA0014 (resized).jpg

IMG-20161208-WA0057 (resized).jpgIMG-20161208-WA0057 (resized).jpg

20170113_135419 (resized).jpg20170113_135419 (resized).jpg

4 months later
#115 6 years ago

20170526_224815 (resized).jpg20170526_224815 (resized).jpg

3 months later
#119 6 years ago

Just a little update on the cabinet art.
Nearly done.

20170923_125209 (resized).jpg20170923_125209 (resized).jpg

4 months later
#125 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

any updates drano

Code, code and more code
Monkeybug has been playing with the system for a few months.

Hoping to make a few physical tweaks to the whitewood once he's done and then we can launch into the 2nd build

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 99.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holy-pinball-batman?tu=Drano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.