You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Noflix_L2_Superflux.jpg
SIMON_346.JPG
IMG_1601.jpg
IMG_1599.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

I just finished and I think I am done with my LED's on TOM. Now for my Speakers, Sub and Mods. Then the PDI Glass should really make her perty.

IMG_1599.JPGIMG_1599.JPG IMG_1601.jpgIMG_1601.jpg

#3 13 years ago

I actually like TOM with regular bulbs probably more than any other game but, LED's just add the color and get rid of the heat.

#4 13 years ago

The pics actually don't do it justice it just GLOWS now.

#8 13 years ago

In person it looks very bright. Actually it reminds me of the stage in Grade School with all of the Red and Blue lights from above. So, it really brings out the curtains on the back board like a real theatre. When I sit here and look at the pics then to my left at the actual pin I say the pics do it about 60% justice. it is very bright and not so dark Pink looking like the pics. I will shoot some more tomorrow in Daylight and see if they look different. In any event it looks pretty awesome but, it is not Gold looking like the original Which I may play with Gold LED's too. We'll see.

#11 13 years ago

It is late and I am still fiddling. I cannot stop! I am stoked to have gotten a TOM after buying and trading many machines already this is one that I really wanted but never got. I will probably play with the LED's for a couple days before I finalize them.

#19 13 years ago

Yes Test Mode and a DSLR camera really helps too. I am gonna replace a few purples with for a few Gold/Yellows. I ordered a few more of them to break up the purple a little to see what that does. But, It really is cool.

#23 13 years ago

It is not as dark as it looks at all.

#25 13 years ago

Much of this so far is Cointakers ultra kit. I am did and am still doing some playing around though to make it my own. I just ordered a few more things to change it up a bit. I am happy though. My Mods I got, Not so much. I already took them out. Gonna leave it original except for the LED's.

#28 13 years ago

That is one nice AFM... Yes, next time no flash. Then you have to get one while the blink is in your favor.

#33 13 years ago

I bought the Hat with spinning card. I could not get half of the LED lights in it to work after re-checking everything 5 times. Plus it was kind of loud when it spun. So I took it out.
I also bought a color changing clock on ebay but, that is coming out too. It works, then it doesn't work. I am not a huge fan of mods anyway. I added many mods to my TZ and that was fun but, I am just gonna keep them as is from now on. Most of the mods on ebay are not that great for the money anyway. I have learned my lesson.

#34 13 years ago

I have thought of the saw kit though. It does not change the pin just makes an existing object better. I may look into that one.

#41 13 years ago

Super brites in white and then the T and E would get the flexible which I do not have yet. I ordered them. But, TOM is perfect for the flexible's in many cases. I just ran out.

http://www.cointaker.com/category.sc;jsessionid=807AF92E62D6DC2CB7A0937B51B9F511.qscstrfrnt03?categoryId=60

#46 12 years ago

I don't see a strobing effect myself.

#51 12 years ago

I know many of you have a love for original bulbs. My time with pinball is rather short.
Only since last August really. So, I only have LED's in my history. Each time I have gotten a pin since it has had LED's in it or I have changed them immediately. I really am drawn to colors and things that light up. My favorite place to be is Cedar Point in ohio at night. The lights just draw me in. I love it and LED's and pinball make me want to play with the colors and try many things. The pics above are mostly Cointakers Ultra brite kit that I cannot take full credit for. As soon as I get my ramps reinstalled on the game I am gonna finish playing with some colors and make it my own. I have my latest order from Cointaker in my hands now. I am gonna add a little bit of gold back into the game. I think Led's and TOM go hand in hand if the color is there. My topper should be here about the same time as my ramps. Once I am completely done with it I will post new pics of my finished project. Thanks again to Mike at GAP for offering a great TOM for my home. Thanks guys & gals.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holy-leds-tom?tu=coasterguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.