(Topic ID: 153964)

Holy Crap! My Full Throttle LE has SHIPPED.

By BackFlipper

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Zampinator
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2855_(resized).JPG
20160315_193724_(resized).jpg
20160315_193731_(resized).jpg
20160315_195544_(resized).jpg
20160315_195548_(resized).jpg
20160315_195617_(resized).jpg
tumblr_inline_o0uweoE2qw1rict0a_540_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
#2_(resized).jpg
ft#2_(resized).jpg
2014002-1_(resized).jpg
LE3_(resized).png
LE2_(resized).png
LE_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I can't believe it. It's on the way. I ordered this game two years ago on Day 1 along with one other gentleman. #1 was not available. The other guy got #2 and I was happy to get #3. That's the same # I got for my Alien LE. It will be here in 7-10 days and I took it with the 27"LCD in the back glass. I am out of my mind with enthusiasm. I promise pictures and video when it gets here,

Peace!

Jim

#2 8 years ago

Pics:

LE_(resized).pngLE_(resized).png

LE2_(resized).pngLE2_(resized).png

LE3_(resized).pngLE3_(resized).png

#3 8 years ago

By the way, I have to sell two games to make room for this one and Spiderman VE. If you see anything in my collection you like or want right now, send me a PM and I'll try to give you a great deal.

#6 8 years ago

Looks like Iron Man VE will be leaving today. Anybody in Chicago area want a WWE LE at a ridiculous price of $5800? It literally has about 25 plays on it. Let me know. I am motivated and home today and tomorrow. It has mirror blades and a custom shooter with some other mods.

Jim

#25 8 years ago

No more games are available. 2 have left the building this morning - quickly. 2 guys are really happy with incredible deals. I will still honor any pricing I have given out because I still have to make a spot for Ghostbusters!

Jim

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Congrats!
OCD me says to turn those screws on the plaque so they all line up. Unless they're faux screwheads molded into the plaque, in which case definitely do not.

They will be lined up. I guarantee it. I am just as OCD'd as anyone.

1 week later
#49 8 years ago

Mine is almost here. Was supposed to be yesterday. Driver got backed up/delayed. I guess this means Monday now. UGH! Pics and video once it arrives. I promise,
Peace!
Jim

#62 8 years ago

Mine has arrived, but I am 2 steps behind Hank. Photos and video soon I hope.

IMG_2855_(resized).JPGIMG_2855_(resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holy-crap-my-full-throttle-le-has-shipped?tu=backflipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.