(Topic ID: 153964)

Holy Crap! My Full Throttle LE has SHIPPED.

By BackFlipper

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Zampinator
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2855_(resized).JPG
20160315_193724_(resized).jpg
20160315_193731_(resized).jpg
20160315_195544_(resized).jpg
20160315_195548_(resized).jpg
20160315_195617_(resized).jpg
tumblr_inline_o0uweoE2qw1rict0a_540_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
#2_(resized).jpg
ft#2_(resized).jpg
2014002-1_(resized).jpg
LE3_(resized).png
LE2_(resized).png
LE_(resized).png
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

I can't believe it. It's on the way. I ordered this game two years ago on Day 1 along with one other gentleman. #1 was not available. The other guy got #2 and I was happy to get #3. That's the same # I got for my Alien LE. It will be here in 7-10 days and I took it with the 27"LCD in the back glass. I am out of my mind with enthusiasm. I promise pictures and video when it gets here,

Peace!

Jim

#2 8 years ago

Pics:

LE_(resized).pngLE_(resized).png

LE2_(resized).pngLE2_(resized).png

LE3_(resized).pngLE3_(resized).png

#3 8 years ago

By the way, I have to sell two games to make room for this one and Spiderman VE. If you see anything in my collection you like or want right now, send me a PM and I'll try to give you a great deal.

#4 8 years ago

PM sent.

#5 8 years ago

Boy that's a thing of beauty. Congrats!!!!

#6 8 years ago

Looks like Iron Man VE will be leaving today. Anybody in Chicago area want a WWE LE at a ridiculous price of $5800? It literally has about 25 plays on it. Let me know. I am motivated and home today and tomorrow. It has mirror blades and a custom shooter with some other mods.

Jim

#7 8 years ago

congrats! Ours should be arriving on Monday! So excited to support this company and have one on route for others to check out!

#8 8 years ago

Wow !!! Super congratz

#9 8 years ago

Congrats!

OCD me says to turn those screws on the plaque so they all line up. Unless they're faux screwheads molded into the plaque, in which case definitely do not.

#10 8 years ago

Played this 20 or so times in Louisville lastnight. Love it! Really considering it.

#11 8 years ago

Black trim looks cool. Nice

#12 8 years ago

damn - if you had a tron or TAF I would be all over it.

#13 8 years ago

Congrats! I'm really digging the red with black. Such an outstanding pin & company! It's hard to play other pins after you log some time on this deck. It's just so much fun to shoot.
Be sure to tweak the scoop & the ball guides, then it's so smooth & fast it's hard to track the ball! Lol

#14 8 years ago

Congrats! Very cool game! I got to play Full Throttle at Pinburgh, but really would like more time on one.

#15 8 years ago

tell us how fast that plays compared, say to IM. It looks great!

#16 8 years ago

Congrats Jim.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Congrats! I'm really digging the red with black. Such an outstanding pin & company! It's hard to play other pins after you log some time on this deck. It's just so much fun to shoot.
Be sure to tweak the scoop & the ball guides, then it's so smooth & fast it's hard to track the ball! Lol

Hello Zamp,
I am new to Pinball and would like to learn what it is that one can do to tweak/ physically modify a scoop and ball guides. Any input would be highly appreciated.

#18 8 years ago

Actually, if you have ideas for tweaking from the factory you should pass them onto Andrew and his team.
This way things are corrected at the factory before the games ship and everyone wins.

Quoted from Zampinator:

#19 8 years ago

pm sent

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

tell us how fast that plays compared, say to IM. It looks great!

You meant to ask is IM as fast as Full Throttle, right!? But seriously, it's That fast!

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Hello Zamp,
I am new to Pinball and would like to learn what it is that one can do to tweak/ physically modify a scoop and ball guides. Any input would be highly appreciated.

Absolutely! The scoop, & this was pointed out to me by another Pinsider, is aimed too far to the right. When the ball ejects from the scoop it hits the rubber on the right & then bounces to the left outlane. So it appears that it needs to be aimed more to the right, but the opposite is what's needed.
I did 2 things to adjust it.
1) I loosened the screws on the bottom of the scoop & shifted it to the left.
2) Then I used a pair of channel locks to grab the top of the scoop & I slightly bent it left(not visible to the eye). Fixed! It shoots the ball on the left flipper every time now!

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Actually, if you have ideas for tweaking from the factory you should pass them onto Andrew and his team.
This way things are corrected at the factory before the games ship and everyone wins.

I will for sure.

The adjustments were minor, but needed.
I adjusted.
1) The scoop (mentioned above)
2) The right orbit need to be slightly adjusted back.
3) The left outlane that's is fed from the inner right orbit needed a slight adjustment down. When the ball was going fast (it usually is unless it's fed from the ramp exit) it would hit the bottom of the sling & then drain sometimes.
4) The leaf switches on the pop bumpers were too far apart. I wanted them more "active". Simple adjustment.

Overall it's been a fantastic pin, we love it! Minor adjustments were made, & no breakdowns what so ever. Customer service has been exceptional, & I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy from Heighway, & I can't wait for my Alien LE!

#22 8 years ago

Congrats! I love Full Throttle based on the handful of plays I've gotten on one. Good to see they're getting into the hands of customers!

#23 8 years ago

Huge congrats!!!....can't wait to see pics!!!....mark

#24 8 years ago

Awesome. I know Andrew has been very eager to get the LEs out the door. Enjoy!

#25 8 years ago

No more games are available. 2 have left the building this morning - quickly. 2 guys are really happy with incredible deals. I will still honor any pricing I have given out because I still have to make a spot for Ghostbusters!

Jim

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Congrats!
OCD me says to turn those screws on the plaque so they all line up. Unless they're faux screwheads molded into the plaque, in which case definitely do not.

They will be lined up. I guarantee it. I am just as OCD'd as anyone.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

No more games are available. 2 have left the building this morning - quickly. 2 guys are really happy with incredible deals. I will still honor any pricing I have given out because I still have to make a spot for Ghostbusters!
Jim

I was one of those guys, drove from St. Louis to Chicago to pick up one game, saw Jim's post and ended up with two games!

Thanks for everything Jim, I really appreciate it, and if my wife doesn't kill me when I get home, maybe I will take you up on your suggestion and come up expo this year.

P.S. Can't wait to play the Iron Man!

#28 8 years ago

I hope my #2 is shipping as well.

#29 8 years ago

Awesome game! Can't wait to play one! Hopefully Allentown.

Great deal on the wwfle. Wish I was closer

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Pics:

This image got 1 "unsafe" tag and has been hidden automatically, as per your settings. un-hideLE_(resized).png 1LE2_(resized).pngLE3_(resized).png

Congrats. You are going to love it.
The more you get to know this pin, the more you like it and want to play it.

I said it before and will do again: it is hard to believe that Full Throttle is Heighway's first pin. What a winner

#31 8 years ago

Large display is a $600 upgrade. I'm hoping it is well worth it. Two years ago - 1 hr ahead of backflipper

If anyone is close to York, PA, I may have a gathering. Will be selling a super nice CSI as well.

2014002-1_(resized).jpg2014002-1_(resized).jpg
ft#2_(resized).jpgft#2_(resized).jpg
#2_(resized).jpg#2_(resized).jpg

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Large display is a $600 upgrade. I'm hoping it is well worth it.

Every penny

#33 8 years ago

Glad to see LE's are shipping. Can't wait to try one at TPF.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Large display is a $600 upgrade. I'm hoping it is well worth it.

I really liked the big screen. The graphics were flashy, yet simple.

#35 8 years ago

You gotta go big screen.

#36 8 years ago

Why were they so far behind?

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Why were they so far behind?

"that" is your first post? Start out more positive man

#38 8 years ago

Congrats!

I know you purchased with the 27" LCD but post a pic of what the LE backglass and side art look like when you receive it. Curious to see.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Congrats!

Hahah! Bugged me right off, too! What kind of LE is that with random screw alignments on the plate?!

#40 8 years ago

Congrats! The machine looks so cool

#41 8 years ago

I think I'd be more interested in having no head on that at all instead of a big screen.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I think I'd be more interested in having no head on that at all instead of a big screen.

pretty certain the game can be played that way without doing anything other than not connecting the head. Might be ok for a small basement or something.

#43 8 years ago

The future of pinball is finally here!

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I had originally ordered the game with no extra displays, just a back glass. The day before it shipped I added the 27" display(Andrew called me & suggested it), I'm glad I did! For the player it doesn't make that big of a difference, for everyone else in the room, it makes a huge difference. I recently had our pinball league over, & from 20' away at my bar you can watch the display & see everything clearly! Everybody was super impressed with not only the 27" display but the entire package that Heighway has put together on Full Throttle.

#45 8 years ago

#2, thats sweet!

#46 8 years ago

Mine is now stuck in customs.

Typical, customs calls and guy says he will email r info request. He doesn't. So it's on me to call them and try and get customs cleared. Highway gave me phone # got do this.

I swear some people , cuz t mos brokers, just do not care to do their job properly.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Mine is now stuck in customs.
Typical, customs calls and guy says he will email r info request. He doesn't. So it's on me to call them and try and get customs cleared. Highway gave me phone # got do this.
I swear some people , cuz t mos brokers, just do not care to do their job properly.

They are a law unto themselves. Some games clear immediately and some can take up to a week. We try and keep on top of each shipment from our end but sometimes Customs insist on speaking to the customer directly.

Let me know if you need any help from us Henry

#48 8 years ago

Done anyone have any vid of the LE ? I would love to see the differences and the ramps lit up.

#49 8 years ago

Mine is almost here. Was supposed to be yesterday. Driver got backed up/delayed. I guess this means Monday now. UGH! Pics and video once it arrives. I promise,
Peace!
Jim

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

the ramps lit up.

there's a video of the fiber optic ramps on the other FT thread

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holy-crap-my-full-throttle-le-has-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.