(Topic ID: 229438)

HOLY arcade in DISREPAIR thread!

By tamoore

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181014_185614 (resized).jpg
    Slacker.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    w5nICzJ.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gornkleschnitzer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

In chronological order of manufacture date, just like the game room:

Spanish Eyes: Probably could use flipper readjustment. Game is slightly misleveled to the left.

Totem: When it's willing to boot at all, player displays are varying shades of almost blank.

Swords of Fury: Flipper buttons are crap. Considering retrofitting a custom Fliptronics-like system into it. I already have the opto switches. Replacement side rails are too short and look stupid. One translite lamp board is missing.

Black Knight 2000: Horrible cabinet that needs a complete finishing overhaul. Horrible playfield that needs a replacement. Magna-Save is locked on (and thus disconnected).

Rollergames: Some lifting inserts but not too bad. Deep Freeze magnet is locked on (and thus disconnected). Game is slightly misleveled to the right.

Addams Family: On route. One Power magnet is locked on (and thus disconnected). Cabinet is in rough shape; previous owner repaired several joints using drywall screws. Could end up with a cab replacement in the future.

Twilight Zone: Gumball motor is dying. Some lights don't work. Bottom flippers angled lower than I'd like.

Road Show: Playfield has small particles of green tarp all over due to poorly securing the tarp while driving the game home. Otherwise, looks and plays pretty much perfect.

Undertale: Software is incomplete. Wiring might have to be completely redone from scratch before the machine will be reliable.

Wow... that's every machine I own. Pinball budget resets January 1st. It's going to be a busy 2019.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

I'd say if your tempered glass has a nick, fish scaling, chip, etc... consider it extremely fragile and probably should not be used.

If my glass has a tiny corner chip missing, should I be considering a new piece then?

2 weeks later
    #32 5 years ago

Well, in two days I broke a flipper spring on my BK2K and now Rollergames has a stuck switch on the VUK.

Definitely need to get things back in order before I think about adding anything new, huh?

~person who is about to go pick up a Police Force

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gornkleschnitzer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holy-arcade-in-disrepair-thread?tu=Gornkleschnitzer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.