CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toxteth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 7 years ago

Does this mean your blurry hologram is up for sale pinrookie? I have a black one at the moment so any alternative will suit me (at the right price).

#28 7 years ago

Ok mate, was worth a try.

1 month later
#186 7 years ago

I can't wait, do I have to put my name down for one or will there be a big run of these?

1 week later
#211 7 years ago

Hopefully someone will video the actual creature hologram so I can have an exact replica of the original in my machine.
My hologram is almost black and I can see that the chances of getting an original replacement is very unlikely.

#219 7 years ago

Anyone have a spare for sale?

3 weeks later
#234 6 years ago

Waiting, perched on the edge of my seat.......................

5 months later
#455 6 years ago

I have followed this thread from the beginning good work pinballsp, take your time on this final leg and release a proper finished version. Thank you for all your hard work.

1 week later
#463 6 years ago

Those bumper boards look great, the possibilities for the 547 board are endless!
Hopefully the bumper mod will be available as a stand alone mod to fit other machines. Great work.

2 months later
#532 6 years ago

I’d like to know how you are going to handle demand for this product pinballsp, it’s obviously on the horizon and people seem to be adding themselves to an imaginary list....... Just wondering?

#535 6 years ago

True zr1190 (great name by the way) but in all honesty demand will probably outweigh supply, some people will be disappointed at first.
I can’t be bothered to count back but put me in 101st position or so.
I’m sure it’s going to be a winner, but I’m also sure it will need tweaking.
That said, thank you so much pinballsp for supplying an otherwise impossible to get item.

2 months later
#569 6 years ago

I really don’t think that there is a list for this mod, but can I make my own list and put myself to the top of it to buy an original hologram off of anyone who replaces theirs with this brilliant idea from pinballsp.

#575 6 years ago

I cannot wait for these bumper flasher mods, the possibilities seem endless from subtle colour changes to full on light shows. I want these in my Congo.... fantastic stuff mate!

#584 6 years ago

The Theatre of Magic trunk looks great, but it will get absolutely mullered in minutes as the ball hits the trunk time and time again. I put a new trunk in mine and it only lasted a week before losing bits off of it.
I may be interested in the magnet cover though.

#590 6 years ago

Does this mean that you are close to posting some video of the mod in action, I’m sure that will stir even more interest in people to join the imaginary list.
A video would probably make me start saving up to buy the mod as well.

3 weeks later
#610 5 years ago

Any news or videos yet pinballsp?

1 month later
#646 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:Creature was my first pin, built in March 1993 and purchased by me in 1994 and, of course, home use only since then. I replaced the lagoon plastic and stockpiled a few spare lagoons and ordered a spare plastic set and an extra OEM hologram which has been stored for decades in its original packaging inside a box to keep it away from light. I enjoyed the original hologram for 20 years (still green because of limited home use in a fairly dark game room) before boxing it up with the brackets and motors and installing the MikeD TV mod. I've also added the lit taillight speaker panel kit, deluxe panel with mirrored bumpers, ColorDMD, prototype 3-D translite (there is no production 3-D translite), EL-wire snackbar mod, full LEDs, green undercab lighting, and black nickel plated legs and leg bolts.
And I will be ordering this new kit whenever it is made available, in case it is even better (changes scenes faster maybe?) than the MikeD mod. (My wife doesn't want me buying any more pins so I try to make the ones I already have the best I can.)

Do you want to sell one of your original holograms, you don’t need two?

2 months later
#749 5 years ago

I want a nice used original hologram if anyone decides to sell.
Meanwhile I’m number 100 waiting in the virtual queue to buy pinballsp’s brilliant mod.

1 month later
#831 5 years ago

Send me one too @pinballsp, two testers are better than one.

3 weeks later
#862 5 years ago

Lots of ‘em

1 month later
#948 5 years ago

Look after yourself pinballsp, as wamonkey said it’s only pinball.
I can and will wait for your mod and in the meantime I will check back regularly.

4 months later
#1011 4 years ago

So the list is now up to 6 and counting.......

6 months later
#1594 4 years ago

Hopefully we will be able to see this incredible mod running in a real machine soon, that will increase the number of takers
I can’t wait.

10 months later
#2330 3 years ago

So I take it that no one wants to sell me their original Creech hologram then....... anyone..... . . No?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
€ 24.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toxteth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development?tu=toxteth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.