CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#309 6 years ago

makes me want a creech

1 week later
#324 6 years ago

I hope these things are ready soon, I need to change my underwear every time I see an update.

2 weeks later
#344 6 years ago

<--------- You can also send a package to your friend in Richmond Hill, Canada.

1 week later
#389 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If you were in a country that charged tax rates like Germany... youd might think differently.
The guy continually demonstrates he doesn't think laws or limits apply to him and continually tries to operate rouge. that's the point the other poster was raising.
And yes, selling with PayPal and asking people to use gift payments is against the T&C - because he is again trying to cheat someone else.

Basically he is a small time hobbyist trying to keep the costs down as much as possible and passing along the savings. He has not set a price yet. Would you feel better if he simply tacked on an extra $50 and went through the usual Paypal merchant way? I'm also curious to know which game in your collection you plan on putting this mod in?

#399 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The story here is much larger than this single mod...

Everyone including Mike D does mods and charges what they want and will incorporate the cost of taxes and paypal fees into their price. Collecting taxes and failing to remit is a major crime but pinballsp is not collecting nor charging so cool by me. If it needs to be charges however, someone has to pay for it and it won't be the seller, I can assure you.

Mike D does not own the rights to making a mod for a CFTBL pinball machine unless it's cleared with both Rick from PPS and Universal Studios. Having a "likeness" of the creature instead of real footage is still copyright infringement so Mike D is just as guilty as pinballsp. These are small run hobbyist driven mods and are harmless unless they are undercutting a fully licensed version sold/sanctioned by PPS. Although PPS offers a replacement hologram, they do not offer a mod of this type. Actually Mike D's mods are unavailable anyway and pinballsp is simply providing for the demand. Now if you have any specific information about this mod supplier and why we should not purchase from him, I would love to hear it.

Quoted from teekee:

Its shame some will make these type of comments as if they know the person or know exactly what his motives are... who knows, who cares!
Are you taking order yet???

Holy shit Teekee, are we actually on the same side for a change?

3 weeks later
#414 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

No yet sorry, I'm waiting for my friend Jose send me photos and videos about the installation and product running on his machine.

Jose took the kit and ran. See if you had given me that kit, I would have already uploaded super high quality Steven Spielberg directed IMAX video of the installation and gameplay weeks ago.

2 weeks later
#432 6 years ago

crying (resized).jpgcrying (resized).jpg

3 months later
#526 6 years ago

I thought the video was the easy part.

2 months later
#570 6 years ago
Quoted from Toxteth:

I really don’t think that there is a list for this mod, but can I make my own list and put myself to the top of it to buy an original hologram off of anyone who replaces theirs with this brilliant idea from pinballsp.

I think you will be offered a bunch of old blue ones.

5 months later
#725 5 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

I'd rather have a heavier monitor with a solid case than a flimsy TFT with no case please.

Agree 100%.

8 months later
#990 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

C'mon, Robert. That is really bad form posting your product on another man's thread showing the development (although really long gestating) of his product. Simply put, how would you like guys posting on your "Let Me Powdercoat Your Game" thread showing their work and offering their services?

Just start a new thread. Trust me. People will find it quickly.

Normally I would agree with you but in this case, the announcement was posted over 2 years ago for a product that seems less likely to see the light of day. He is posting another option for people clearly interested in this product. At the very least hopefully Robert's product puts some fire under PinballSP's ass to move this product accross the finish line sooner.

7 months later
#1748 4 years ago

Can I order a Full package when the Full Package is fully ready? I hate having to update stuff, I just want plug and play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 24.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development?tu=superpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.