CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#173 7 years ago

Easiest way to get videos onto rasp pi would be via winscp? Users can just drag and drop new videos then from there pc.

5 months later
#363 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Paypal with payment to family/friends does not apply taxes, if paid with standard Paypal you must add 5% of taxes to the total order. The advantages of paying to family/friends is that it is free of charge, the disadvantage to the buyer is that they do not have the protection of Paypal, since it is not considered a payment for purchases. Everyone decides how they want to pay.
The people who already know me, regular customers and friends, usually pay by Paypal to family/friends, thus save the rates, but who prefers the protection of Paypal and makes a standard payment, should add a 5% to total

Disadvantage of this is its TAX EVASION!, are you a responsible seller really suggesting to buyers to avoid paying tax?

#365 6 years ago

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

"Receiving personal payments

If you use your PayPal account to receive payments for the sale of goods and services or accept donations, you must not ask your buyer to send you money using the “send money to a friend or family member.” If you do so, PayPal may remove your PayPal account’s ability to accept payments from friends or family members."

1 year later
#767 5 years ago

first post by the competition actually has a video of a working product! yet over year later all you have are pictures of pcbs/monitors...... They also have partnered with PinballMikeD who by far has the most experience with this mod. Who even offered you help but you threw it back in his face....

Plus your attitude to the competition is embarrassing! Probably better off not saying anything at all!!! Its already cost you quite a few customers.

Good luck but like all your products they are always half finished with missing features that are yet to be released.....

#780 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

typical development for beginners who make programs adding scraps from others.

describing your own firmware here as your first firmware on the dmd project was not even written by you but your competition!!! and when you finally did write your own firmware all you did was copy another pinside members firmware from github and tweak it and call it your own.

#785 5 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

I just don't get these snarky, combative posts by people like you. The OP is creating a product where there was a vacuum since MikeD stopped making his mod. He is doing a pretty decent job of posting the developments of the mod and appears to be putting an effort to offering a completed, bug-free, fully operational mod. And he hasn't asked for a dime from anyone for pre-orders.
Yet guys like you come in here like some consumer defender or defender of the truth. I don't care if he modified firmware or hacked a design. The fact is - NO hologram mod was on the market and NONE were advertised to be in development. And I have yet to see anyone come on this well-known thread to say their work was stolen in some way.
There appears to now be another product on the market and, as someone said in a different post, money is agnostic. People will have a choice in which mod to use. As a consumer, choice is never a bad thing. In fact, lack of choice is quite the opposite. Look what happenend when MikeD's stopped - no more options to replace a bad hologram. And, if Mike wasn't such a decent guy, there would have been no technical support when his mod has issues or stops working.
I'm looking forward to seeing both of these mods finished, so I can make an informed choice as a consumer. And I'm thrilled I now have options, where previously it was either: 1. Blue hologram 2. Paying out the ass for an OEM hologram 3. Paying a huge markup for one of MikeD's mods.
Where's the downside for pinheads here?

i dont care if ppl buy his crap or not but think people should be aware half of what he says is total crap!!

Probably shouldn't bother! ppl seam to like buying crappy products and believing everything they are told by con men!

#789 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

So now you've moved off of bad talking the op to bad talking everyone. Inspiring.

Edit: last post then ill shut up!

I am not bad mouthing the op i, am trying to point out not every thing he says is quite true, and the quality of this work is not as good as he makes out. If you want proof / examples of this i can give them if not ill just shut up. Any one with an electrical / pcb layout background will most likely say the same. Its only me that actually stands up and points this out! so not sure why i receive all the hate for it?

I am definitely not bad mouthing any one in this thread either i fully appreciated that 99% of people do not know any better when it comes to that sort of stuff so believe everything they are told by the op which can be very untrue some of the time.

If a member started selling machines for x3 the price saying how much of amazing deal it was and loads of people were buying them would you not step in and say wait!! this is actually not a good deal you need to be careful??? I think loads of members would. That is all i am trying to do maybe not in the best way but that is my intention!

Any way as no one else is standing up and helping me i will just leave it be.

1 month later
#882 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Every once in a while, when I’ve had a couple beers and I’m feel good, I think about making some more Creech mods. Then I come to this thread and sober up quickly

As long as you dont drag it out a couple years posting pictures of every new trace you add.

3 weeks later
#923 5 years ago

need to rename the thread to wamonkeys creech mod (one that you can actually see finished)

The 2d style does match the 2d artwork style nicely.

#931 5 years ago

op is too busy designing a hundred bluetooth board designs for the wpc emu project now, this aint gonna be done for years.....

above mod looks great though.

#939 5 years ago

hes around as he was posting in another thread about working on yet another project, maybe just got bored with this project or hit some sort of issue? or price is just crazy high who knows.... I'm sure he will return with more pcb or metal frame photos for every one

6 months later
#1086 4 years ago
Quoted from Raaalph:

If I’m not mistaken you don’t own the game yourself, right? @pinballsp
Ask your friend if he’s willing to draw permanently 4-5A off that connection. Good luck!

Dude, save your breath giving advice around here just gets you labelled as a "troll" id just let the kit ruin peoples machines.

Any one with a brain would power this seperatly from mains via its own dedicated psu. I really don't see why it has to come from the machine causing all sorts of stress to old components.

1 month later
#1267 4 years ago

Really weird why you are designing all this hardware for something the raspberry pi will do for you FOR FREE? Id personally just figure out the software issue with the raspberry pi then add all this crazy hardware, seems like a really really weird design choice and really inefficient one! The raspberry pi can more then easily do everything you need if configured correctly / with correctly written software. Looks to me your just throwing money and hardware at a issue that you you can fix in software (with the right knowledge) which is pretty bad way of working as it will just drive the price of the final product up and make it really clunky.

1 month later
#1442 4 years ago

I am not sure the boot / diagnostics screen should count towards any what appears to be price tier packages? (almost half the basic ones) those are core components of the product and should just be included.

Sorta like app saying there basic iphone11 comes with a screen (no shit)

Not a fan of the lazy pcb designs but am really liking what the graphic designer is coming up with, hes captured the style of the machine incredibly well! looking forward to seeing the other's.

#1444 4 years ago
Quoted from Bakerman:

What exactly do you see that is lazy? I have designed hundreds of pcb over 40 years in electronics and I don't really see anything lazy in his designs; they look very professional to me with a good level of explanatory text included on them and not too crammed, but not wasting space.
Just interested to see the designs through somelses eye's

Everything is auto routed and it looks horrible! designs this simple can easily be hand routed and be far more effient. Using the auto router on designs this simple is just lazy. It's designed for complex/compact designs not to just route any pcb. Just put some thought and love into the pcb designs and they will turn out so much nicer!!! Delete that auto router unless your designing some pc mother board or crazy soc linux design.

#1447 4 years ago

I will always post under this account nothing to hide here! Just merely pointing out using the auto router on simple pcb designs is lazy, if that makes me a troll so be it!

#1456 4 years ago

I see it as if the board layout is that messy what is the rest of the code / architecture like? probably as equally cobbled together as the pcb's
Only good looking part is the artwork made by a third party.

If i was to design these boards id lay them out correctly.

pinballSP goes around "Trolling" other peoples projects on this and other forums so i'm just returning the favor, it works both ways!

2 weeks later
#1517 4 years ago

Videos look fantastic as usual (as they are made by someone else lol)

But still not ONE video of the mod actually running in a real machine or even on a bench does that not ring alarm bells for any one??? at all???

I think the op has a nice collection of videos, 70% finished hardware and 30% finished software to run the whole show. But not even close to a full working product (like the dmd that can't actually run full colour)

People who think this will be ready by xmas

Take lucky1 up on his offer and actually get a working product out the door.

#1519 4 years ago

Few of us around here actually know the ops history and know what to expect / actually come from a product design industry. I don't like seeing people buy half finished cobbled together products, Its happened before with the op and most certainly looks like what will happen again here. It's a free forum I can warn others if I want to. Weather any one cares or listens is up to them.

let's all run coloured files on our pinballSP DMD's (as advertised) oh wait......

2 months later
#1728 4 years ago

People buying a mod that’s not even been Demonstrated yet From a guy who takes years to finish any thing are off there freaking meds lol

Down vote away but you know it’s true

2 months later
#1785 4 years ago

I’m bored in UK lockdown so come here for some winging first off hope the OP is safe! this virus is battering some countries harder then others!

I think the basic core of this mod is to capture the various signals from the machine and the. Trigger videos this is probably far harder to get working then the OP first thought, and why you see no working videos. Just the easy to create video clips.

Maybe it’s easier to use the DMD to trigger off then all the lamps / switches? Let the machine do all the work for you and basically work out what clip to show?

I think the op has a FANTASTIC set of assets for this mod but a none existent system to trigger them

#1802 4 years ago

I still think you make crazy weird pcb decisions and can’t stand pcb auto routing but none of that matters when people are dying around us!

Uk is also in lock down. Stay safe!

1 month later
#1855 3 years ago

Read only file system is how most embedded Linux systems operate, they basically run in ram only touching disk (ie SD card) to save settings etc... very infrequently. If anything it will run faster as ram is far faster then reading from a SD card. Adafruit got a script that does all the work for you, you just install it. Just remember no files can write back to the SD card so don’t do it until it’s production ready.

Iv had pies running for years using this method being power cycled daily.

A lot of ppl won’t turn there machines off via the game switch but the games will all be powered by a wall switch or something so can’t really rely on game being powered 24/7

#1860 3 years ago

Usually you have the whole system boot read only but can have a read write partition for saving firmware / settings occasionally. I can’t quite see why this mod would need to save anything though? Unless your configuring it and that looks to be done in some config file on the SD card.

Should be easy as installing the Adafruit read only script as is really does take care of everything for you. You can then power cycle the pi as much as you want and it will never corrupt the SD card.

You can’t rely on a game having constant power.

#1865 3 years ago

The pi has a boot drive you can edit on any system where people usually stick files they want people to configure as it can be accessed via windows / Mac etc..

But if you did want to config via the machine it self you can very easily remount in read write make your changes then remount read only again once done it’s just a one liner. Or just have a separate partition for saving stuff. Loads of ways of doing this but does take some research.

1 month later
#1925 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Not trying to stir the pot here but when using original art from the playfield, is that allowed? Do you have a license from Bally to use this? Normally for home use you are allowed to use it, but since this is going to be a commercial item. I wonder if this is correct.

Technically yes, if your selling as is or modified Williams/Bally artwork you need permission from Rick at PPS as he holds the licence. All the big players like colorDMD,CPR etc.. all have a agreement with Rick to sell the artwork. The runDMD clock project was recently shut down by Rick due to it included Dot animations from Williams/Bally games which was not licenced.

He probably can't ever see this thing being finished either so is not worried

I will say the animations are fantastic, the artist has done amazing job. Just a shame there is no working platform to put them into!

1 week later
#1946 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Maybe Luis has a day job at Deeproot?

if that was true he wouldn't show us any thing

#1955 3 years ago

Headbox down will fit in a elevator if it does not, daaaaam that’s a small elevator lol

Then measure your doors for 29inch, I had to take doors off frame in my UK house to fit head through without removing it. You can also just remove headbox hinge bolts and twist slightly if it does not fit.

#1959 3 years ago

I don’t understand the colourless dmd, from all the updates the editing software is done? Why pay some one to write you a bit of software to just sit on it? I can only imagine op could not get it to work with his device firmware and gave up on it?

#1975 3 years ago

24 videos and nothing to play them you guys will be buying a $600 .zip file

#1993 3 years ago
Quoted from djb_rh:

I think there are many of us here for the train wreck we just can’t look away from.
—Donnie

Slowest train crash in history though

#2003 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I’ll bet 50 that he gets it finished.

I'll take that bet, make it $100 (and it has to work properly and not be total garbage lol)

3 weeks later
#2025 3 years ago

Ahhh that wrench on the bare pf is gonna give me nightmares lol plz put a towel down

#2038 3 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

2020,2021,2022, 2023,2024 post #16,378 ....tweaking the colors on the match video, correcting the size of the fonts. Waiting for the leg levelers I have on back order so I can mount the display.....

Deffo a full Creech restore coming

1 week later
#2055 3 years ago

I'm waiting for lots of new creech mod threads to appear now the OP has the creech machine

#2063 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I have also added a new optional extra. This will be a serial port outlet on the main board of the Holomodsp, to connect with a 3-wire cable to other optional mods that I will develop. Now I am designing flasher lamps with digital multicolor LEDs and also rectangular boards with digital LEDs for the three vertical plastics of the playfield. These mods will install their own processor, with multi-color LED light effects, configurable by the user that can be triggered according to game events.
I have a few more ideas for interactive mods controlled by the HolomosSp board, but for now these will be the ones mentioned.
[quoted image]

This mod will never happen as a 100 others will be started (and never finished before it) LOL

#2070 3 years ago

I think the most annoying about this mod is every one can see how great it could be, the videos are fantastic its just a shame the guy making is all over the place and cant just finish one thing before starting some thing else. Most people would of had the hardware working with just a few dummy videos then starting paying an artist to create all the fancy ones. Not create loads of videos with no working hardware to process them. Either something is very wrong with the hardware or just to busy to finish it.

As other have said none of this matters as no money has been taking so its just a fun ride to watch (crash and burn) but hopefully something will come of it as the OP must of spent some $$$ on it now! Need to recoup that some how. I just think the OP does not have much business sense or vision when it comes to these mods or maybe they are just for fun and not something he does to produce income for him self???

#2083 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

And worst thing i lately heard more then once , people who bought his products and have a problem get 0 service or support
I hope he gets it done
But im out, maybe i'll change my mind if this thing ever pops up....
I have a too short span of attention, and im just too relying on customer support on these kind of products.

You have more chance of lucky1 fixing one of OP's boards issues then him

#2102 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

There are some who say that people who shout or write in capital letters are always right, but let me put this right with a few sentences.
What pinballSP and Noah Fentz aka owner of VirtuaPin, is calling stealing source code is the fact that we used parts of the USB communication code which was originally added to the pinmame source to be used with VirtuaPins pindmd product. IMHO what we did, using and modifying existing code to add new features like e.g color DMD devices to a open source project, is normal or further more a essential part of the development of such projects. Btw the authentic owner of this part of the code is russdx, who is also in the "Troll group" of this thread. The second accusation is that we are not allowed to call our display pin2dmd because VirtuaPins product name is pindmd. I´m not an expert if that is true or not, but so far I haven´t heard about a single customers buying a pindmd thinking that it was a pin2dmd and vice versa.
That´s the whole thing behind the stealing/lying/illegal accusations above and now back to the original topic.
PS. There is an imprint on pin2dmd.com with all the contact data which has to be there for legal reasons on every website.
PS2. I take your post as a no, that you don´t want or need our help to finish your product(s). In the name of those being interested in your HoloMod or DMDMK66 to be finished one day I wish you good luck !

Pretty sure pinballSP has marked me down as the Troll leader!

I think any one with an ounce of engineering background knows this mod is doomed just from previous behaviour / what is shown in this thread.

I do hope it’s finished so people can eventually buy it but I honestly don’t think it will work as described and people will be left very disappointed like the DMD which was sold missing it’s biggest selling point (colour)

#2105 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am aware of Multimorphic’s products, but is there a simpler/cheaper version of a board which will either read the switch matrix, or read perhaps a hashed value from the DMD data ? That seems like the major item missing currently.

The raspberry pi is very capable of scanning the machines switch matrix directly via its gpio with just a few components (no external micro is needed) this is a very very easy problem to solve. It sounds like lucky1 has all this done anyway he’s just missing the fancy videos the Op has had a artist draw up.

#2109 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Lol... 2 page long post labeling other people criminals and some rant about purity...
Yet he has no problem violating colordmd patents and illegally distributing copied roms.
This guy lives in his own bubble and dismisses other with hand waving when he's challenged.
Show us the mod in your creetch already...

Don’t forget his first DMD ‘borrowed’ pin2dmd firmware then the second version ‘borrowed’ RGB.DMD firmware then the DMD driver board ‘borrowed’ lucky1s pal chip firmware.

He sure does a lot of ‘borrowing’ for some one who hates illegal activity lol

#2117 3 years ago

Lol same old speech from pinballSP which is all bullshit as usual. I created the very first aftermarket usb DMD 8 years ago before pinballSP even new what a pinball machine was so certainly did not copy any one

#2120 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You can’t buy it. It’s a forever project. Four years now and he’s still noodling on videos.

The videos are FANTASTIC though I will say that! Just sell them to some one actually capable of building working hardware / software and we got a mod

#2130 3 years ago

pinballSP's bed room love you really pinballSP

11169680-3x2-940x627 (resized).jpg11169680-3x2-940x627 (resized).jpg
#2137 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

I still don't get all the bitching. Buy it, if it becomes available or don't. The endless streams of "he never finishes stuff" are mind-numbing at this point. We get it. We've heard you. If someone is following this thread, there is some serious buyer beware cautions.
So, you've made your point. I will freely admit my optimism that this becomes viable has diminished drastically in the last year, particularly since he has purchased a Creech and failed to show any part of the mod working. But that is disappointment. I'm not out a damned thing. Nor is anyone else who has interest in the mod.

Surely you love to read all the crazy pinballSP rants? That’s the main reason most people come here???

#2147 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I wish to fuck Mike would do one

As others have said that was a bit harsh

1 week later
#2159 3 years ago

Looks like people are starting to realise the reality of pinballSP and this mod.

1 week later
#2192 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-twilight-zone-interactive-backboard-display

pinballSP just license this guys hardware/software or sell him the videos

#2194 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves - that's not quite out yet either!

But it is running in a real pinball machine so that alone puts it 10 years ahead of this mod! Also look at the price. I think they have the price bang on. The price of this creech mod ain't gonna be close (for basically the same product just different videos)

#2203 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

I think this is very cool! Question: If the video icons in the image above are right, your basic package and medium package are complete, why not start offering those for sale if the hardware and everything is already done? At least you can start filling orders and getting real feedback.
If there's anything I can do to help, let me know!
Awesome stuff!
-- Jimmy

I don’t think the hardware / software works or he would of shown it long ago or started selling a cut down kit like you suggest. Best thing pinballSP can do is license your working hardware with his videos.

Although he does say ready soon so in pinballSP time that’s another 6 months away...

2 weeks later
#2212 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This is the closest we have seen the mod to a game...this was posted SIXTY days ago...
[quoted image]

Strange position for a dc jack as well... should it not be facing off the pcb? Not above some sharp component legs

#2223 3 years ago
Quoted from BigMo:

I do question what value there is in ridiculing someone who is innovating and doing what they can to improve our community.
Whether or not Pinballsp completes his mod, he is doing something amazing. Where we play, he creates, but even more amazing is that he inspires others to create. To see a problem and to not accept there is nothing that can be done he looks to create a solution. This is innovation which is why communities of practice such as this exists.
To bring experiences and ideas together and find innovative ways to make things better. It is where good ideas come from

We have seen what great people can do such as MikeD, Swinks, Cliffy and many many others. I know they have inspired others but do we feel what is on this thread will also inspire others to share their ideas? I would not
I am new to this forum so I am now expecting to receive a barrage of abuse but I joined to learn and share with like minded people with the same interest who are here to improve things.
Whether or not the mod is completed, whether or not it delivers what looks amazing, I thank Pinballsp for believing he can make things better and for innovating but more importantly for sharing
So if helps you feel better about yourself then please do cus away

The guy is a scam artist, people are still waiting for colour on there colourless dmds he sold them. Almost certainly this product will be sold buggy or incomplete as well, leaving people disappointed. Hopefully the guy building the TZ video playback system will support this machine as well so people who buy this crap can at least port the fantastic artist videos into properly designed working hardware and have a usable mod. The videos will be the only thing of value here. But saying that pinballSP will lock them down some how making it hard for people to even do that.

PinballSP is the deeproot of the mod world.

#2234 3 years ago

Best way to help ppl here even though no one wants to hear it but sadly it’s the reality we live in is just don’t buy this crap you will be disappointed.

Many people have offered to help I even offered advice 3 years ago but pinballSP does not accept help he will only do it his way. Lucky1 helps fix more of his customers broken boards then he does! And even offered a solution to give his customers full coloured firmware but pinballSP refused to accept the help so his customers lose out.

BigMo you have the right attitude like many others here but seriously it’s wasted on this guy. Save it for a mod maker who actually cares and is capable of making working feature complete mods (like the recent TZ video mod) when that dude gets his system working on Creech he’s gonna do laps around this mod.

#2235 3 years ago

Edit: hit wrong button

#2243 3 years ago

Colour was an initial idea if I had time it was NEVER advertised to run colour rom’s so all your creepy research is pretty pointless I’m afraid. I have zero control over what people add to pinMame and what devices they support.

I had more important things to do with my life at the time then to write a colour editor for pinball DMD.

#2245 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Got it... release a product, make lots of posts about what you’re planning on delivering... ultimately never deliver it and then admonish others for making a product with lots of plans about what they’re planning on delivering while they are still making time to deliver it. Makes sense to me.

Your still completely missing the point it’s obvious you always will so pointless me trying to spell this out multiple times. But I’ll try one more time.

There is a massive difference between talking about ideas that might potentially come at some point VS selling a product saying it does include those features or that they are being added very soon and are never added. Huge difference. One is typical development cycle of a new product and the other is false advertising. I don’t understand how you can’t see that.

#2247 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I do truly understand it... I do... but you’re post sent a clear message to a bare minimum... me... as a buyer of your product that you would be building a tool to colour roms that would work with your product... it was never “if I have time” it was on a roadmap, you wrote that, you set that expectation. You spoke about it on multiple occasions. You can certainly cling to the it was never advertised to do it talk track but what was the actual point of releasing a colour DMD if it was not going to play colour ROM’s? Seriously? During the build up of it being released I don’t ever recall any language saying it wouldn’t and only would ‘if you had time’.
I honestly understand being busy with a new family... and you abandoning your own product was your choice... no problem... thank goodness someone else developed a solution to actually use your product the way I i would be shocked if it wasn’t always intended to be used.

When I came up with it and I am pretty sure I was the first to use these modules in a pinball machine as previously it was just pinDMD2 on the market I thought it would just be cool to have a dmd that could do any shade of colour. Upto that point we only had static coloured LEDs. Coloured roms was just an idea and also was not sure about the legal issues with them either. Plus pin2dmd just did it anyway why reinvent the wheel twice?

I also did not Abandon it, the product did exactly what it was designed to do. Job done.

#2249 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Dude... your product is the gold standard build quality wise... I’ll never argue that, you are the originator bo doubt. I’d certainly never argue that the legalities around colouring is anywhere near clear and the idea of why reinvent the wheel gotcha... but... i invested in PinDMD and felt there were clear, firm, “promises” (I know you never said that, but I’ll be darned if I’m the only one who interpreted your posts that way) made that you’d deliver the goods, I felt abandoned... and then to see you continuously admonish this guy for what I feel is so similar to my PinDMD3 experience it just gets exhausting.

I apologise for being a bit rude above I am sorry roar i get where you are coming from.

The reason I give pinballSP so much shit is because he lies and steals and bends the truth and is so badly organised its laughable and basically thinks he creates a high quality project when he does not. I know what a high quality product looks like.

He talks so much shit it makes me laugh. I don’t care if I’m no1 “troll” because I call him out on all his shit I’ll continue to do it until I’m banned from this place.

2 weeks later
#2272 3 years ago

I think expedited DHL shipping is a bit wasted on pinballSP

But being serious Compy is fast catching up with another version of this mod Just missing the nice videos..

1 week later
#2280 3 years ago

pinballSP has very kindly uploaded all his videos to youtube in HD without any watermarks for us all to enjoy cough download cough

#2284 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Compy´s mod uses the sound commands to trigger and playback the videos on the PI just like I suggested PinballSP over one year ago, but of course he knows better how to make a mod work.

You mean you don’t need an powerful external 500mhz microcontroller to just read a basic lamp / switch matrix??? Noooo I don’t believe that

#2296 3 years ago

Compy will have 50 titles done by the time this thing is complete and the best part is his will be 100% better quality. From what Iv seen he just uses a pi zero, that’s all you need!! Not a large pi + monster microcontroller and x2 SD cards??

Keep it simple and get it to market fast.

#2301 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

As much as this solution is nothing without the hardware working... Compy’s is nothing without the video’s... you need both to be successful... and unless Compy leverages MikeD’s videos it has some road to travel too.

This is true, but any one can pay an artist to create videos (including Compy) but takes knowledge,skill,business sense to design/manufacture/ship/support a high quality working mod (pinballSP lacks all of these) But appears Compy does have these various attributes so i have no doubt he will be able to source / create his own videos very quickly.

Plus all those videos are just sat on youtube in HD it's totally legal to download and do what you want personally with them (long as you don't redistribute / sell them)

#2303 3 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Legit or not, taking the videos from youtube that pinballSP have paid to make and putting them in your own game is an asshat move imo. Much better would be if he could sell the rights to use them in Compys mod (if Compy ever make a creature mod that is).
I too am sceptical this mod will ever be released seeing how much he is dragging it out, but that doesnt mean people should abuse him being kind enough showing off the videos and therefore "stealing" them from him.

Why not most things pinballSP does is stolen? (firmware,ideas etc...) he even went into great detail how we was going to write software to capture all the colorDMD coloured roms and convert to his own format for his none existent colour firmware. He likes to play dirty so cant whine if people play dirty back.

#2309 3 years ago

pinballSP does not give a toss about IP just ask lucky1 how much hes stolen from him. He wanted to steal colorDMD roms, he wanted to steal pin2DMD colored roms, hes stolen firmware, pal chip code, basic dmd design idea's (then makes out they are his own) He is the last person on the planet who can cry about IP theft.

#2316 3 years ago

Joking aside I do hope the op is ok? Maybe in another lockdown (we are again in U.K)

Maybe can post another pcb revision?

#2318 3 years ago
Quoted from Raaalph:

As long as there are constantly videos posted on yt imo he's ok. despite the fact that we don't like him we wouldn't whish anyone to get sick.
So, everybody stay well!

Exactly I would not buy his stuff but certainly don’t want any harm to come to him. Look forward to the next video update

#2324 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol. Could you imagine listing All the things that happened in Pinball since this mod started lolol. Hope it sees the end as he does appear to have some mad skills just maybe not that into production. I believe JPop had the same issue.....

To be fair Iv not seen any mad skills here? Just some lovely videos created by another artist and some pictures of pcbs he loves creating pcbs but they never really do much...

not sure what the situation with COVID is in Spain but might be delaying this project even more??

#2335 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

He's still regularly updating his Facebook page with progress posts, last one a day ago.

Just with.... wait for it...... yes you guessed it!! MORE VIDEOS

#2337 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

OP shares his project at his pace that he's take zero dollars in pre-orders on and set no timeline on - gets shit on.
Stops posting here - gets shit on.
Some people just can't be satisfied.
If you follow his FB he just posted photos of it in the game.
[quoted image]

Only a game play video will tell us if it works or not

We know the vids are good, but does it trigger at the correct time without delays? Does it queue videos correctly? Does it prioritise them correctly?

That’s the hard part. Any one can stick a screen with a picture on it in a CFBL cab!

#2341 3 years ago

Nice to know so many people on here have zero morals and will happily support a IP Thief. Long as you get your mod who cares.... Probably give your local drug dealer a nice tip as well

#2354 3 years ago

There is definitely a window there you can tell by the reflections on the wood and can see like a very minor bevel to the window at the bottom, its freaking clear though LOL, don't they usually have some plants decal around them though? But still needs to be a video of it in action to tell if the mod works as advertised or not.

#2359 3 years ago

He does not post here because he has been called out for his shady practices by many many people (not that any buyers give a F**K, they would still buy it if it was hand assembled by children in a small African village for dirty drinking water) Once its ready (hahahahaha) He will be back to try and sell as many as he can.

#2363 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

They gotta get their dirty drinking water somehow

I would at least give them clean drinking water if it was me

#2366 3 years ago

I’ll have what ever he’s smoking please

The FB page has a screenshot of the video of the mod in action being edited!!! It’s gotta be close now! Right???

#2376 3 years ago

Good to see it sort of in action 3 years later but unless you play pinball extremely slowly and cradle the ball after each shot and wait 5 seconds I’m not sure how it will work in a real world game. Need some proper fast game play videos to see how it stacks / queues these videos and how fast it can trigger them. But at least it’s a glimmer of progress.

#2379 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

This is what I've been wondering all along. You hit different switches so rapidly in this game, what's the queuing and cutting from video to video like? For instance, if you hit the ice cream target, and 1 second later start the "Move Your Car" mode, will Mrs. Ice Cream Cone continue to dance 5-10 seconds over the Move Your Car animations? If not, will there be a hard cut to the Move Your Car animations, a fade, or what?

Exactly this mod is not simply playing a 10sec video off a simple trigger. For it to work correctly it’s a bit more complex it needs to be able to queue and prioritise the videos correctly much like the machines dmd does.

Need some decent game play videos to see this in action if it even exists yet in software. Most likely will be released without it and a promise of adding later which will never happen and there will be a lot of disappointed buyers.

#2383 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And... the weakness of his intercept model plays out as expected.
Those playing along... notice compy is monitoring the data bus to the av board while pinballsp monitors the playfield. So pinballsp is doomed to have to try to blindly replicate game logic without enough points of reference to really get it right. It is a loosing battle given all the different features he wanted to tap into vs sticking to the subset that are easily isolated.
Pretty videos... just always going to be glitchy

I agree reading the audio commands is far far easier then trying to decipher a lamp matrix which is constantly changing state. The audio data bus is literally telling you what the state the game is in and easy be read with a interrupt. raspberry pi can easy do this, no external super processor needed (this is not even needed to read a simple switch matrix)

#2385 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Pretty sure the MikeD mod reads switches too?

Probably does and that’s where pinballSP copied the idea from lol. He never thinks what might be the best / more efficient solution at the time but just copies someone else and makes out it’s his own idea.

#2399 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

The original MikeD mod is affected due to timing changes to eliminate strobing/flicker in the new LED code. The mod software would have to be modified to detect timing changes on the strobing signal. I can publicly say that we did reach an agreement to license and re-run MikeD's mod on our new control system (unaffected by software upgrades) so that CFTBL owners could have a replacement. We have displays sourced, brackets made, cable harnesses designed and boards en-route.
However since PinballSP is so close to launching, getting good pinball press coverage and his videos are top notch... combined with the fact that we don't want to launch scuds and start a race to the bottom, we've deferred the launch of that product depending on the needs of the market.
-- Jimmy

Real shame you can’t license the videos off pinballSP. I do hope you don’t wait too long as could be waiting a long time for this mod to actually be released working in a finished state.

#2419 3 years ago

"PinballSP is so close to launching" I still giggle every time i read this

Compy pinballSP would shit on you in a second if given the chance! Don't let him waste your development costs/time. Release your mod let your buyers decide if they want to wait years for the dodgy pinballSP mod or buy what is probably a much better engineered version.

#2422 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I wish you guys that keep crapping on this mod would just walk away and let it go. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't. The constant complaining is repetitive and a real drag. Pinball is supposed to be fun!

Won't be fun when you buy a substandard product that does not work correctly and has little to no support and half of its features are missing and are promised to come soon (and never will) History has a funny thing of repeating it self (like we do )

I love pinball and hate seeing pinball people taken advantage of by (some)greedy mod makers selling expensive junk.

#2424 3 years ago

Bah i'm draining this shit show, some one PM me if it ever ships!

2 weeks later
#2440 3 years ago

Come on guys admit it, this thread was more fun with me in it

#2446 3 years ago

My take on the FB post was hardware is complete? but prices have gone up (shipping is quite expensive from china now so i can sort of believe this) But I really don't think the software side is complete or no where near as polished as people would like or expect, i'm guessing it detects a trigger via the lamps then plays a video. I don't think much thought has been put into the queuing logic / system which is really important in this game. More so it sounds like most of it might be in some sort of config so all you users can spend hours setting that up

I still stand by my original thoughts and comments I don't think this will ship any time soon and when it does its not going to play right at all. But as we all know this is pinball and people have more money then sense and will just blindly throw money at it so he wont have no problem selling out. It is a shame Compy is holding back on his version though as that sounds like it is actually well made and would function correctly from what we have seen from his previous products and the customer support is fantastic! where with pinballSP you usually get lucky1 answering his support issues on here LOL (which is really weird haha)

We shall see though.

And for the 3d time? in this thread
MERRY CHRISTMAS

#2459 3 years ago

Is a shame pinballSP does not play well with others as his commissioned videos combined with compys hardware would probably be the best of both worlds and the best mod for the end consumer. But sadly people will have to buy one or the other or both and just combine them there self.

#2463 3 years ago
Quoted from steve45:

he could just sell the videos only as a separate package. would also work nicely with TILTAUDIO which is using sound triggers

In a perfect world yes but he won’t as he will force buyers to use his hardware sadly those vids are the only good thing about this mod and is what is keeping people aboard the project.

#2467 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Is anybody following his facebook page? Has there been any updates?

Something about breaking his computer and had to order parts to fix it.

#2482 3 years ago

Here is your chance to actually own this mod
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-twilight-zone-interactive-backboard-display/page/11

If you want pinballSP videos just go download them off youtube. pinballSP has stolen so much IP with his mods i think its only fair hes gives something back.

Happy New Year

#2487 3 years ago

Never shut this thread down, this thread and the DMD one are great examples of what a waste of time pinballSP is, Just full of broken promises and lies.

#2498 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Costs stolen from a post earlier in this thread.
BASIC, 5 videos, 439.42 USD
HALF, 10 videos, 532.80 USD
FULL, 24 videos, 595.09 USD
My guess is the 86 pixel mod is under $400USD.
What was the original cost of the MikeD mod?

That was before China doubled half the components price, my guess is final mod would of been far more expensive but the OP might slash the price to try and be competitive. Then again it will never be finished so never will be a final price.

#2506 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

His price...
BASIC 5 videos 415 Euros
HALF, 10 videos, 495 Euros
FULL, 24 videos, 595 Euros.
Optional extras:
1.- SD card, to store custom settings and update firmware. Price 16 euros.
2.- USB flash drive, to store your own videos to replace the kit with (in a future firmware version). Price 18 euros.
3.- Additional video pack: will communicate when available, 7 more videos are planned.
4.- Android / WIFI app: not yet available.
Sound cable is no longer an optional extra, will be included free in all kits. When firmware supports sound, those interested can activate this option by paying an extra cost to be determined.
Shipping costs:
Spain / Portugal --- > 12 Euros
Countries of the European Union-> 26 Euros
USA / Canada -> 49 Euros.
Other countries --- > Contact for quotes
Today.. 495 euro = 609 USD plus any FT fees.. 49 Euro shipping for US (60USD).. so probably $668 + 3% = ~$688 USD for the middle tier.
Wifi, sound, and user replaceable videos are not yet done... nor his 2 last videos.
So the finished but the last videos... was of course.. not yet finished. Pretty sure compy's announcement forced him to open sales.

100% forced him to open orders he will be losing loads to compy, and rightly so. 18 euro for a freaking USB stick are you shitting me?? why can’t you just store them on the SD card the PI boots from on a windows partition. The guys lack of software skills are literally bumping the price of this mod to crazy numbers.

But will it ship any time soon? He’s just accepting pre orders whist he any customers left but good luck getting it any time soon. Will it even work correctly? You know compys will but will this??? Huge gamble in my opinion.

Be interesting to see how this all plays out. You guys should be thanking compy for lighting a fire under his butt!!

#2518 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yes it did look to me that the cardboard "tube" on the bottom of PF was still there, which would give it a bit of a tunnel vision type look compared to having a screen directly mounted to the underside of the PF. I guess Compy's mod would be more in keeping with the original look of the hologram

I’m sure Compy can create a bracket that’s mounted to the pf if that’s what buyers want. Be quite cool to offer both options and let the buyer decide on how they want it.

#2527 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

It looks like he's addressing the concern about the mounting and angle in that current post.

that’s what competent engineers do they take feed back and try and make there product better, they don’t just call every one who gives feed back a troll.

#2537 3 years ago

I’m not trolling, I just look at things with a realistic eye and point out big flaws in the project / developer and and this upsets people who like to live in happy magic rainbow land.

Interesting comment in compys thread about how he’s getting permission from PPS to make new creech videos. Does any one really think any of these nice pinbsllSP artist videos have permission from Rick at PPS.

Rich usually cracks down on Williams IP pretty fast wonder if he will shut this down?

#2546 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Help me understand. What happened to the List of people (me) that you collected back Last February for the first 20? Was that just a test list or forgotten. Confused.

Loyalty is not one of pinballSP’s strong points, first 20 orders will have been who ever sent him the most money first.

Still no real game play videos, rolling a ball slowly around a pf is not how this mod will behave in a real game. And no one has actually received a working mod yet.

Need to see it actually working in a real players machine correctly before you start celebrating lol
But he dint drag it on another year so that's something i guess, but we can thank compy for that.

#2553 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Do you not consider the gameplay videos above "real", or do I misunderstand? Yes he grabs the ball with his hands sometimes, but that is just to keep progressing the game.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/51#post-6068270

Nope not at all unless you play pinball by taking a shot then just cradling the ball for 10sec, Need to a see a video of someone actually playing the game making all sorts of shots in fast succession to see how the software queues / priorities the videos. 10-15sec is a long time on these WPC games and a lot can happen in that time.

This is my overview of the mod as it stands now (from what we have seen)
- Videos look fantastic (but unlicensed....)
- Screen position looks good
- Hardware waaay over complicated (the RPI it self can do everything needed, you don't need this massive extra micro controller total waste and just bumps the BOM and causes extra un-needed firmware work)
- Software, no idea as not really seen it do any thing yet but going on history i seriously doubt its any where near finished or polished.

Be interesting to see what it does when the first 20 guinea pigs install it

#2555 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

I see what you mean, but i actually think it resembles normal gameplay pretty well. Perhaps im just a really slow player myself

LOL, I wanna see jack danger playing it

#2560 3 years ago
Quoted from DorkVonWaterfall:

2500 posts in this topic....1200 must be from russdx claiming its never gonna happen....how about a cup of good ol' STFU now?

It ain’t happened yet!
He’s just taken peoples money!

#2567 3 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

[quoted image]

dude you could at least changed the laptop screen to pinside screen shot, come on (i hate FB)

#2569 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yes totally agree. Just not sure if this is the finished solution or if we'll see some enhancements to the code.

people have been waiting years for colour update on the DMD, I think you will be waiting years for any update to this.

Quoted from locke987:

I would rather be grateful, all the criticism has certainly led to the fact that the mod has finally become qualitatively better. Do not forget that he wanted to release the mod exactly one year ago. If everyone had bought it then, he would not have put more effort into bugfixing or added more features...
So do not call russdx a troll but rather buy him a beer

All my suggestions was ignored. I work in a similar industry so none of them were crap either.

You have Compy to thank for this mod actually being pushed out the door. If it was not for him taking orders for his version this would of dragged on another year. Only downside is who know's what state its in. Hardware probably finished?? but software?? I think it will do the absolute bare minimum. Will be interesting to see what state its actually in once(if) people start receiving it. Some people just seam to have really low expectations around here so will probably be happy with it i guess?

#2571 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Congrats! This looks fantastic, and we're very very happy to see a product roll out and meet the wants of so many pinheads . Our hat's off for what appears to be a tremendous engineering effort. If we can ever help, don't hesitate to reach out!
russdx Thank you so much for the kind words as always. Though to be clear we haven't taken orders for anything creech related at this point.

Indeed
As every one knows I have nothing but kind words of love and peace to share

#2574 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

The mod developer is not in the U.S. Good luck with an IP challenge overseas.

Good to know you guys support IP theft, Gary stern was 100% right in his interview a lot of pinheads are thief’s. Not only does pinballSP steal Williams IP he steals it from other developers as well. It’s great you guys want to support someone like that. Compy is the complete opposite he credits and asks for permission and gives royalties for work he uses. This is the sort of developer I’d like to support.

Call me a troll and names all you want at least I have morals unlike so many of you.

#2576 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

I will call you an over-reactive troll, as that is what you are.
I made the comment. It was a comment that reflects the current state of IP protection in the world. I never said I would support or buy the product or any other product that was violating IP, but you went on the above rant.
Get laid. Take a Xanax. You aren't that damn important to be so self-righteous and the moral compass of this hobby or this discussion board.

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png
1 month later
#2608 3 years ago

That video is a edit not using real hardware like mentioned above.

Has any one even received the first batch yet? will any one here even admit to given this guy any money?? I still really want to see if this thing even ships or behaves as intended.

1 week later
#2617 3 years ago

Any updates from any who ordered?

#2627 3 years ago

With the amount of ppl frothing at the the mouth over this thing someone here must of sent cash! and have inside information
I think there is a first batch but no idea if its shipped or not or how complete it is.

#2630 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Mini Screen Kit for CREATURE
We already have the first three videos for the Mini Screen Kit, in addition to the screensaver that I showed in the previous video.
These animations will be done quickly, because they are not very complex, we have vectorized all the texts of the logos and the effects that have been created now will be reused in the other videos (arrows, background icons, turns, palpitations and some more to be developed) .
As I already indicated the Mini Screen kit, it ONLY works with the Holomodsp board, it is essential to have the Holomodsp hologram kit to be able to install it. The connection between Holomodps and MiniScreen is made with a 3-wire cable that supplies power and a serial port to trigger interactive videos according to the state of the original bulbs on the plastics of the game board.
This will be the order to develop the 12 videos in this kit.
1.- Screensaver (done)
2.- Count up to Feature (done)
3.- Big Millions (done)
4.- Unlimited Millions (done)
5.- Creature Feature
6.- Movie Madness
7.- Rescue the Girl
8.- Jackpot
9.- Super Jackpot
10.- Multiball Restart
11.- XtraBall Countdown
12.- Video of special effects
Meanwhile we continue working on the design of the VIDEO MODE animation of the Holomodsp, the penultimate video in the list of 24 videos in the full package.
As for the screens to make the second batch of Holomodsp, the Chinese suppliers have already returned from their holidays, and everything is ready to order the necessary screens. As soon as I can, I will give a date for the second batch, about a two-week delivery time.

Jeez try shipping the first product before you try selling another....

#2637 3 years ago

Waiting for the creech pop bumper screen mod reveal which only works with the mini screen kit which only works with the original 4 year old creech holo mod.

#2639 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I pop in here when I see a bunch of posts every week or two, only to find the same couple guys just complaining over and over.

Well you sure ain't gonna find any real products!

1 week later
#2644 3 years ago

Any updates?

3 weeks later
#2683 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

So did anyone send the money for this mod? He sent me a email saying I had to do a bank transfer. I passed. He had this long list of stuff which o had no idea what I needed and didn’t. I also want to see how this thing works in the real world.

Can’t reverse a bank transfer like PayPal/credit card

#2691 3 years ago

Those accessories prices are very over priced, you can pick all those items up for third of the price locally for named brand stuff as well. Any one ordering this thing please try and source that stuff locally and don’t be fleeced even more.

Plus don’t you guy pay taxes? Or import duties? I’m not seeing this in any of your calculations. to the UK there would be extra 20% on top of that euro price (any one in EU probably ok though)

So many red flags, Only thing that would of made this thing even a tiny bit respectable would be it actually shipping when he said it would, reasonable price and not ripping people off on accessories.

And then asking for payment via bank transfer rather then a proper payment processor like stripe just screams you ain’t getting your money back if not happy.

#2697 3 years ago

What even happened to the first batch?

#2702 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Even if its great, given this dudes track record ...if something brakes down or fails, his super great customor service wont be of any help
Just like all his previous projects.
Wait for Compy's

Yup just ask the DMD owners how there coloured roms are going.

#2715 2 years ago

I think we should just be thankful hes running the system from an external psu and not off the local 5v/12v rail like the dmd products which will put strain on the old psu board components. But yeah after 4 years id of expected a custom plug and play cable to tap into the power

1 week later
#2730 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

How many big mods like this have you produced? I see you complaining on a lot of threads, like too many that I read. Do you have any experience creating mods or pins and the types of delays that can be involved? Why do you shit on other people's work so much when you could just say nothing? I don't get it.

pinballSP is a hack and fraud with an incredibly bad track record. Everything he makes is cobbled together from other peoples work from stack overflow and various other forums. The only thing actually worth anything here is the videos. That's why his gets 'shit on' You don't see any one shitting on Compy and other credible mod makers. The guy is a total joke and the support for this thing will be none existent. Best thing you can do is buy it, throw the hardware in the nearest bin and copy the videos onto compys version.

Looking forward to seeing @compys version and the excitement that will create.

#2735 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Until now he had not taken any money from anyone on this project... so passing judgement... on this project at least always seemed premature to me. Now that he has accepted moneywe will see where the rubber hits the road. If it's successful I suspect it will be very quiet in here, if it isn't the "I told you so" posts will never end. I've enjoyed the 4 year journey and look forward to the results... and those video's sure are pretty.

The video's are fantastic and i'm sure it will sort of function as intended (although totally over engineered and could of been build soooooo much cheaper) so hard to throw out a 'I told you so' But that will come when he jumps onto the next shiny new mod and forgets about this one leaving people without support or updates.

3 weeks later
#2812 2 years ago
Quoted from DorkVonWaterfall:

Where's Russeldx?
Ahh... sitting in a corner,crying......

Not at all, why would I cry over some shitty pinball mod?

Seen one dude install it and shown some pictures of a tv screen. Still not seen any proper game play videos or seen how reliable it is (might brick it self after a few machine power ups)

I am surprised the op actually shipped something though. Be interesting how much it’s actually supported in the future though once he moves not the next mod. Still think the guy is a hack.

Also like I said previously buyers like you don’t give a shit how corrupt the op is or where half the firmware is stolen from long as they get there bodged together pretty mod they don’t care. I don’t either just a sad world we live in these days.

And I’m amazed Rick from PPS did not crack down on this, why should pinballSP profit off WMS IP?

#2817 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Wow, and I though I had a terrible attitude. The guy did it. It took a while but he did it with all of us saying he wouldn’t do it. Give the guy a pat on the back.

I haven't got a terrible attitude, just prefer not to support people who steal others work and IP and sell it as there own.

#2823 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

What did he steal. He made a mod for a game like countless others have and it looks like he did a great job. It took home a while and yes we all gave home shit but he did it. I’m buying one for damn sure.

What did he steal?

1) First DMD hardware he creates runs stolen pin2dmd firmware (hardware was just copied from pin2dmd as well) ( lucky1 calls him out on this)
2) Second DMD he creates is now just stolen RGB.DMD firmware/hardware create by ecurtz (ecurtz is never credited for his work and pinballSP makes it out as his own)
3) The VideoSP 192x64 DMD controller board uses stolen pal chip code from lucky1

Almost everything he does has come from some other dev that he never credits so my money is on pretty much most of this project has been lifted from some other source as well apart from the videos which was done by another artist but pretty much breaches WMS IP so basically stolen as well.

There really ain't many mods pinballSP has released which has not got stolen IP in it.

But who cares it looks cool right so its all ok fuck all the real developers who wrote most of the original code and came up with the original ideas/concepts.

i'll keep 'whinging' about it as long as he releases his shit, as i know there are a *few* people out there who won't want to support someone like this.

#2831 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Russdx I love what you have done for the pin community. But I thought you had drained this thread and moved on? You need to do that man...

Not sure I want to be part of a community who openly support thieves, This place really is turning into a sewer.

1 month later
#2945 2 years ago

Probably find inserting the flat flex incorrectly puts the power traces onto the signal traces and fries the screens driver chip or something. Long as you insert it back perfect so all traces are aligned correctly there shouldn’t be an issue. Decent flat flex connectors usually have no play so hard to insert them wrong.

1 month later
#2968 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

in everything I do at a professional level (mainly for the medical sector).

Please tell me you don’t make life support machines!!!!

4 months later
#3025 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Thank you for your comments.
Great value from users who have purchased the product and can really give feedback after they have installed and tested it. Also, about the after-sales support and the ease of contacting me to resolve any questions or problems, this is always the case with everything I manufacture and sell.

The TROLL world is like that, unfortunately, and the only thing that works is to ignore them, in the end they end up running away and disappearing like RATS. I think by now many will have realized who are the good guys and who are the bad guys, and the amount of LIES and DEFAMATIONS that the TROLLs have been posting, led by that German scoundrel and his followers, who seem like a religious sect. , all indoctrinated based on LIES and MANIPULATIONS, the DMD MAFIA, disgusting mentally ill who are capable of anything for money and envy.

Still having your crazy little troll rants I see lol

I am totally gob smacked this actually made the light of day and it actually sort of works. Like others have said I think support will be short lived and end up being another dead project like the dmd’s as the op moves onto another project.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 24.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development?tu=russdx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.