CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bsbdmd83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#508 6 years ago

Not sure if there is a list per se based on the previous posts but if there is one I would like to join. I like everyone am so impressed by this undertaking. For those of us late to Creech its a godsend

Bruce

8 months later
#738 5 years ago

I saw that Mike chimed in and as he has done this, I would think his input would be very valuable? Your thoughts on the monitor issue Mike? How did you resolve in yours as I have never seen your older mod.

#740 5 years ago

I did, but I re-read as I have not seen MikeD's mod. Was his mounted to the bottom of the cabinet?

3 weeks later
#762 5 years ago

Have not seen any posts regarding another mod??

#778 5 years ago

I applaud both parties for tackling something which most of us wouldnt do. The proof will be the the end result, the final costs and then like any other product people can decide which version they want. The mud slinging doesnt get us where we want to go. The products will have to stand on their own merit. Again I applaud both endeavors and will await to compare. After all- its pinball- lets enjoy!

1 month later
#845 5 years ago

Wasnt there going to be a video today?

2 months later
#956 5 years ago

It does show a bit, but it looks good. Two other things when I did mine. Make sure you black out all around the edge of the acrylic ( i used black duct tape). This prevents light transmission around the edges and I think looks a bit better. I lit mine from the bottom and made sure there were no other light leaks. My original hologram was in good shape, but I still had the original #89 bulb and had not done the MR16 conversion with a halogen bulb.

IMHO, this is a nice addition and certainly cost effective

5 months later
#1038 4 years ago

Making good progress. Do you have a preliminary price determined?

2 weeks later
#1074 4 years ago

Looking good. One issue to note- if there is a malfunction during loading will you be able to bypass to play a game?

#1082 4 years ago

Also what is the spaceship UFO in the background of the monster- dont remember that in the movie

1 week later
#1142 4 years ago

Obviously your getting tons of input, but I thought you had said you're getting rid of the UFO?

#1146 4 years ago

ah yes thats right- i misread. Keep up the great work- its getting very exciting

#1158 4 years ago

no Magilla Gorilla as I saw. They appear as not US cartoons- I am right?

#1171 4 years ago

As far as sounds go, will the unit output sound so those of us with Pinsound will hear it? When you mentioned future revisions I assume you meant your going to develop a unit that would discount the need for a Pinsound unit.

#1178 4 years ago

SO your saying initially there will be no sounds from these videos?

5 months later
#1709 4 years ago

I completely agree Mike. Especially for CFTBL, Pinsound was so needed because the original sounds were soooo bad

2 weeks later
#1746 4 years ago

Did I miss a posting of the mod working in a machine. I think he said that was last week.

1 month later
#1780 4 years ago

Thats unfortunate, but he gave it a shot.

1 week later
#1808 4 years ago

Even with a great medical system, we werent prepared in the US either. There would never be a way to prepare for something of this nature and all countries are hoping and praying that its runs its course and we can recover and hopefully defend it off with meds or a vaccine when it returns in the fall. I hope for everyone that they stay safe and keep their families safe. We are all in this together.

1 month later
#1846 3 years ago

PinballSP, do you have any insight or updates into the kit you released to your friend who actually has the machine to test, or was the original hardware design not working and your waiting on another supply of a new design? I have gotten confused on this, but I thought you released the hardware for the initial test a long time back. Please clarify if you dont mind, so we can all keep on track.

#1848 3 years ago

Ah sorry I missed that. Understood

5 months later
#2285 3 years ago

Anywhere where we can read or previous post on this Compy mod?

2 months later
#2582 3 years ago

Would be interested if anyone who was in first batch will post anything here regarding their experience with it.

#2584 3 years ago

I was emailed today about it,thats why I asked about anyone in first batch with any feedback

1 month later
3 weeks later
#2686 3 years ago

I too was asked for money, but I agree. It looks great and would be an interesting addition to the game, but at 800 dollars??? I think it just got out of hand for him

#2688 3 years ago

so does this mean you have ordered this? I didnt say it wasnt worth it- thats a subjective valuation for each person- I just dont know of another 900 mod out there. I beleive i saw the original Mike D mod was about half of this? Yes less videos etc I understand.

#2694 3 years ago

plus not to mention not track record of how it truly works in game play from any end users. If it was the end all be all we would have some excited folks sharing and its just crickets.

#2699 3 years ago

same with me Tom. I just cant justify it without some feedback. And as I said if it were amazing, there would be so much chatter about it...

2 weeks later
#2718 2 years ago

cant wait to hear from fellow pinsiders as to how it works for them

6 months later
#3005 2 years ago

I have installed and enjoy the mod. It is what it is- a nice addon like all mods. Can you live without it - Yes. IS it cool, yes. Does it take a 90s DMD machine and add some video interest where no others have it- YES. Is it worth it- Personal decision. IS a $500 Munster topper worth it? Looking at what machines are going for now- its nuts.

It works well and follows the flow well. Is it redundant- YES- it repeats as features that are hit frequently are hit. You can customize how many videos show up, but I think everyone likes the most considering the cost of the mod.

But it does work as advertised and I too was skeptical although not ravenous as some of the posters.

I hope that helps

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 24.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 27.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bsbdmd83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development?tu=bsbdmd83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.