CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1454 4 years ago

I think it just makes him feel knowledgeable and superior to point out something that most of us wouldn’t notice or care about. Unnecessary and stupid to be quite honest. If you can design a better board then why aren’t you tackling this project?

#1466 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Because of the history with the guy... at least now he's paying(?) other people to do the work so it has a chance of getting done. He loves doing hardware prototypes... and his pattern has been to always keep finding the next revision to make instead of just finishing the project. And when he gets close, he starts another project, which they keeps him from finishing the prior one... and the cycle continues. But we get to see like 30 “final” versions of each along the way

Do you actually have a history of ordering a product from him and not receiving it? This project has been in the works for quite a while true...It seems to be a very challenging thing to pull off. Honestly cannot believe he would spend this much time, effort and money only to pull the rug out on the final lap. Looking forward to picking one up. Maybe a good Christmas present to me from me

1 month later
#1565 4 years ago

Not yet, but looks like it is getting close.

3 months later
#1783 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Raaalph has been crapping on this thread for awhile. I wouldn't use him as the expert on the progress of the hologram mod. I never could figure out why guys like him shit on threads like this when no one has been asked to send money or fund in anyway this project.
The OP has a list of initial folks that have agreed to send payment WHEN A FULLY WORKING MOD IS MADE AVAILABLE TO VIEW.
I hope the OP is successful, as it is clearly needed.

This^

1 month later
#1873 3 years ago

This is by far the coolest mod I will never get to experience.

1 month later
#1944 3 years ago

I check back with this thread when some new posts are made...Hoping that one of them will say the mod is complete and ready to go. Alas.....Nope. Maybe this year will be the year?

#keeping the faith

4 weeks later
#2021 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

See pinballsp post 2 up from yours - "I hope this video is finished next week. And having my own Creature machine here, I think it will be time to test everything, make photos for the manual and videos to show the product working on the machine." ... so hopefully the end of next week??

That would be nice. So many questions on the functionality of this mod? Looks amazing, but until you see it working in an actual machine...

1 week later
#2051 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

He hasn’t taken any deposits or pre-order money as far as I know, so he can take as long as he wants to bring his product to market... he doesn’t owe the peanut gallery a thing.

Which was being said two years ago as well by someone else! Lol. I’m keeping the faith, but holy crap this is getting a little long in the tooth. I truly hope this gets completed and out to market. He currently has a machine in his apartment that can have the mod installed btw. Regardless of the wires needing a new connector. The mod could be installed!

3 months later
#2325 3 years ago

I gave up on this mod long ago, but still have my Creature....Maybe it will be done when I’m retired. Possibly???

3 months later
#2625 3 years ago

I’m just waiting to hear from someone that actually has a working version installed. Also, I remember getting added to a list several years ago. Lol

#2628 3 years ago

You would’ve thought at least one person somewhere has a working version installed in a actual pin. Hello? Anyone? Lol

#2633 3 years ago

Who has one from the first batch? Did they have to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

#2641 3 years ago

I would just love to see a working product. Nothing more/nothing less. Would anyone in the entire pinball world show me video of an installed working product?

3 weeks later
#2660 3 years ago

The videos look cool, but the flippers are so weak it’s painful to watch. Also, so much going on that it is mega distracting. As others have mentioned, this would fundamentally change the game. If you don’t have a hologram, it’s probably better then a dark window.

1 month later
#2725 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Still waiting on some honost customer reviews. How was the install, how the play, love to see some real life video.

Yup...Still waiting for an actual review from someone who has actually installed one in their Creetch. Hello? Anyone have one yet?

4 weeks later
#2829 2 years ago

Finally able to watch the video. It took a long long time, but looks pretty impressive!
Honestly, wasn’t sure it would ever see the light of day.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

€ 24.00
$ 27.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development?tu=TomN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.