CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Soulrider911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 months later
3 weeks later
#560 6 years ago

Can't wait for this!! I need one bad

2 months later
4 weeks later
#634 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Please get this done, so I’ll stop getting emails about hologram MODs
FYI - I direct everyone your way. Nobody is rooting for you more than me...... now hurry up

Thank you mike

1 month later
#660 5 years ago

pinballsp if you need any assistance or help in the motion graphics department let me know. I use to be a VFX artist at NBC sports I can prolly lend a hand on the after effects front. Cheers

1 week later
#668 5 years ago

I absolutely plan on making some videos for this bad boy. And will openly share with all

#671 5 years ago

pinballsp what’s the screen resolution of the display?

2 months later
#832 5 years ago

I'd love to be a tester, also because I want to create video content for this thing cheers

1 week later
#853 5 years ago

Man! Killing me every time I see a now post I'm hoping it's a video hahaha

2 weeks later
4 weeks later
#933 5 years ago

Bummer dude

31BC9E74-8E22-4A6B-8D6C-CEA1970A08D4 (resized).jpeg31BC9E74-8E22-4A6B-8D6C-CEA1970A08D4 (resized).jpeg
#942 5 years ago

Hahaha that troll link is awesome, that describes sooo many folks that are on this forum

5 months later
4 weeks later
#1048 4 years ago

Getting excited about to restore my creature this may just be the cream on top, fingers crossed

#1062 4 years ago

This is starting to look great, good job!

#1087 4 years ago

pinballsp a high detailed model that would match similar detail and quantity of your current video is no small feat by any measure. It would need to be modeled, character rigging, skin weighting, and texturing. BUT... once you have a solid model you can then use it for numerous custom animations.

#1091 4 years ago

flugs if your comfortable wiring in an additional power supply there is no reason why this mod should not work.

#1094 4 years ago

I was not suggesting using the service outlet and I agree with you pinballsp I have wired in many in the past that leverage the switch thermister and fuse so it’s switched

#1117 4 years ago

I used one of those HAPP power supplies in the past work great! These are great also and very small

MEAN WELL RD-65A Dual Output Enclosed Power Supply 5V 8 Amp https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005T7EZM8/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_t1_lWqpDb8W6VH3F

1 week later
1 month later
#1279 4 years ago

Love this amazing work on the motion graphics and engineering. Quite a product you have here, can’t wait to own one .

5 months later
#1766 4 years ago

Would be wonderful to get just a status update. love to get this for my restore I’m about to dive into cheers and great work

4 weeks later
2 weeks later
#1811 4 years ago

Awesome!!! My restoration is waiting for its crown jewel! Be safe and thank you for the update

1 month later
#1866 3 years ago

I think all this work is really amazing. The detailed animations, the recreation of all the illustrative artwork, this is no small feat. However, I am wondering if having the screen be so animated at some many points in a given game could be overwhelming?

3 weeks later
#1914 3 years ago

The anticipation is killing me haha. why not roll out the hardware, then allow customers to buy additional videos?

It seems this mod was constructed in a manner that makes it easy to add more content, which would fit nicely into a DLC type model? Thus why not get the hardware on some games and make sure it works in the wild? Just a thought.

Keep up the great work.

6 months later
#2481 3 years ago

Dang man... I haven’t been in this topic for 8 months was hoping to find the holo mod is shipping... just finishing my creature restore! I’d be lying if I didn’t say I am bummed this mod isn’t done yet, but I’ll keep up Hope . Been anxiously waiting for what’s seems like a decade

1 week later
#2528 3 years ago

Sad, o was really hopeful for this mode to finally make it to fruition. But I think he have have missed his window, I personally have concerns about support and sheer trust with this product. Hoping to get ahold of the the new Mike D v2 !!

#2533 3 years ago

nwpinball well evidently according to you’re knowledge he has then alienated a lot of pinsiders including me who where on the “so called list” he sent out about a year ago. Makes me even more disappointed. Eh onward

1 month later
#2616 3 years ago

Really hope this thing ships at some point I have now gotten on 2 lists and after that radio silence

1 week later
3 weeks later
#2663 3 years ago

From what I recall depending on the video package it ranges from around 415 euros to around 600 euros

#2665 3 years ago

I just am relating what I have in an email, and yes you are right it’s a lot of loot $$... but if my my memory serves me the last used mike d mod sold for somewhere near 1k

#2680 3 years ago

yep, you all are correct, every time you get a letter in FILM the Creech is supposed to briefly pop. not sure about all the mashing of animations during MB, maybe that is a time when the animations should be limited?

1 week later
#2684 3 years ago

Honestly As much as I want this mod, and have been waiting since day one for it... it will end up costing about 780 USD. I am also very unsure and a little concerned about the support. That being I think I am going to pass and hope the MikeD v2 will be ready soon.

3 weeks later
#2741 2 years ago

Welp I will be the gunnea pig I just sent over a lot of loot. I will do a review and unboxing to share with you all.

#2744 2 years ago

I think 860.00 is the most I have ever spent on a mod

3 weeks later
#2794 2 years ago

Still haven’t got mine soon as I get it I’ll post some videos

#2852 2 years ago

Got mine today! Will try to not procrastinate too long and get it installed so I can report back.

1 week later
#2909 2 years ago

What is the dmdmk66? Is it another project? IF so maybe give the guy a break… clearly working very hard and my assumption is he will get the other project when he can pivot focus?

#2912 2 years ago

Apologies if I came off rude… you where just asking a question. My bad

2 weeks later
#2924 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

In addition, with the extra video package that includes the SEARCH video, in MultiBall mode the user will have the option to disable the Kiss, Cola, Hotdog, PopCorn and Ice Cream videos. In this way, the search status of the Creature will be displayed with the SEARCH video, which will only be interrupted when the Creature is found. This feature will only be available with the Extra Video Package 2.

This is great!

#2926 2 years ago

Where can I find the instructions? Is there an online link. Mine did not have any in the box. Thank you

#2928 2 years ago

Thankyou!! Question say I don’t want certain videos to run… for example all the snack bar targets, how would I got about turning them off?
Cheers

#2938 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up @pinballsp, and kudos to you for being so prompt with product support. if someone received a damaged or broken mount, one must remove that ribbon cable to replace the mount? What is your suggestion on that?

#2946 2 years ago

yep @russdx, sounds correct! I had to remove my ribbon as my mount was cracked, the ribbon connector "flat flex connector" broke... which I have never experienced in my time working with electronics. But pinballsp has sent me out replacements, as I could not find one.. Technically anything to put pressure on the connector traces work... but I was weary of using anything other than the proper flex connector.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 24.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Soulrider911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development?tu=Soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.