CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rum-Z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 7 years ago

I'm interested as well. My original hologram is still kicking, but seems to turn a little more blue every year.

1 year later
#714 5 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I am new to the CFTBL. My hologram does not work. I am not sure what this new kit does and if it replaces my factory hologram parts. I have read a bunch of the posts and I am still unsure?
Thanks for a brief update.

It replaces your stock mechanical hologram with a screen that shows HD videos when key events are triggered, so instead of just showing the Creature for a few seconds when you complete FILM letters and when you find him in multiball, this will be a lot more active during the game. That's a brief summary. For reference, you can get an idea of what's possible with this kind of set-up if you search for Pinsider Mike D's Creature Hologram replacement mod.

9 months later
#1054 4 years ago

I don't get the rotating cube either.

11 months later
#1936 3 years ago

I just want to see how this would work in an actual machine with all the different videos, without the videos stepping all over each other. I've owned a Creech for the past 10 years and when I play, I'm hitting different switches in such quick succession, I'm honestly curious about how this would work IRL ("in real life", for people who don't do abbreviations).

1 month later
#2011 3 years ago

Also, from what I've read, you need a model of the Creature to produce a hologram from. I remember reading that the original Creature model used for the original Williams/Bally hologram is now in the hands of someone who is not willing to loan it out or let it be used to make an accurate reproduction hologram. Therefore, the latest hologram reproductions used a different Creature model and are not completely true to the original hologram. Better than nothing though I believe was the general consensus.

2 months later
#2216 3 years ago

Shouldn't the film projector image say "Shoot the left lane" or left scoop? There's no rollover. I just looked

1 month later
#2378 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Need some proper fast game play videos to see how it stacks / queues these videos and how fast it can trigger them

This is what I've been wondering all along. You hit different switches so rapidly in this game, what's the queuing and cutting from video to video like? For instance, if you hit the ice cream target, and 1 second later start the "Move Your Car" mode, will Mrs. Ice Cream Cone continue to dance 5-10 seconds over the Move Your Car animations? If not, will there be a hard cut to the Move Your Car animations, a fade, or what?

1 week later
#2434 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

TF?!? You get moderated to say you're ignoring a thread or poster. I fail to understand how that is an issue.

It's the "Quietly ride off into the sunset rule". I don't know what the harm is either, but when we ignore/drain a thread or a poster we are supposed to quietly ride off into the sunset with no announcement, fanfare, or drama. I'm sure there's probably a decent reason, like Robin and the mods don't want a bunch of threads clogged with multiple "I'm angry and taking my toys and going home" posts. At least that's my guess.

#2437 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Do you really think Robin sees these?

I have no idea, but someone who cares must.

2 weeks later
#2442 3 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

More than 3 years wasted.

I say lets all just table this for now and check back in three more years. See you guys in December 2023.

1 month later
#2609 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Has any one even received the first batch yet? will any one here even admit to given this guy any money?? I still really want to see if this thing even ships or behaves as intended.

I'm sure everything is fine and there's many happy customers based on the amount of victory laps people were doing on page 52.

1 month later
#2675 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Let everyone pass on the next two pins and they will start selling a better product at a better price.

I don't think there's hardly anyone on Pinside who can let the opportunity to buy something pass them by. The FOMO is strong with our crowd here.

3 weeks later
#2705 3 years ago

I shouldn't even mention this, but in order to keep things correct in terms of the CFTBL storyline: There's not supposed to be 3 people in the car like the picture above shows. There's a young guy and a girl in the car on a date, trying to get romantic, and there's a creepy pervert behind the car, looking through the back window, trying to spy on them in order to get his jollies. He's not their friend hanging out in the backseat of the car.

Meh, do whatever.

6 months later
#3013 2 years ago
Quoted from BigMo:

I posted in support of the mod which resulted in a barrage of aggressive PMs. Its one the reasons I do not post on Pinside anymore, even though I have only recently joined.

Sorry some people did that to you. Please don't let that spoil your experience here. There are a lot of good pinball people around here that are quite helpful and friendly (most of the time). Thanks for posting your review, and I'm glad you and your son are digging the mod.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 24.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rum-Z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development?tu=Rum-Z and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.