CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 62.
#3002 2 years ago

Why is there no one who has posted how awesome this mod is ?

#3003 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm wondering the same thing.

... I clicked on some of the links posted and I guess there has been some feedback. Not anything in the last month or two though. I'd be interested in hearing more from those who have installed this.

#3004 2 years ago

I think the animations and art used are real spot on, they look great, colors are great, but still not convinced. Problem with this mod is I need to see this in person. I think only then you can make a decision if this is the one for you. Personally I like the black lagoon with the creature only poppin up once a while. Would love to play one with this mod. But when your hologram is toast and you have the cash, I think this one is very nice.

#3005 2 years ago

I have installed and enjoy the mod. It is what it is- a nice addon like all mods. Can you live without it - Yes. IS it cool, yes. Does it take a 90s DMD machine and add some video interest where no others have it- YES. Is it worth it- Personal decision. IS a $500 Munster topper worth it? Looking at what machines are going for now- its nuts.

It works well and follows the flow well. Is it redundant- YES- it repeats as features that are hit frequently are hit. You can customize how many videos show up, but I think everyone likes the most considering the cost of the mod.

But it does work as advertised and I too was skeptical although not ravenous as some of the posters.

I hope that helps

#3006 2 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

I have installed and enjoy the mod. It is what it is- a nice addon like all mods. Can you live without it - Yes. IS it cool, yes. Does it take a 90s DMD machine and add some video interest where no others have it- YES. Is it worth it- Personal decision. IS a $500 Munster topper worth it? Looking at what machines are going for now- its nuts.
It works well and follows the flow well. Is it redundant- YES- it repeats as features that are hit frequently are hit. You can customize how many videos show up, but I think everyone likes the most considering the cost of the mod.
But it does work as advertised and I too was skeptical although not ravenous as some of the posters.
I hope that helps

It does ... thanks for your feedback!

#3007 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Quite a few people have on Facebook in more friendly pinball groups. It's funny, this thread was mostly active with haters because this mod took so long to complete. Once it debuted, they all disappeared.

#3008 2 years ago

Im still here..

Waiting for the author to release either a firmware update for his abondonware pin2dmd clone or to allow owners to load pin2dmd firmware on the mk66 dmd boards.

But clearly he is working on other stuff now..

#3009 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Once it debuted, they all disappeared.

You HAD to say that!

#3010 2 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Im still here..
Waiting for the author to release either a firmware update for his abondonware pin2dmd clone or to allow owners to load pin2dmd firmware on the mk66 dmd boards.
But clearly he is working on other stuff now..

For Creature, I highly recommend ColorDMD, it's great!

#3011 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I have to say that I am reluctant to post on this thread, not because of the Mod as it is really, really awesome, but due to the grief I received when I posted in support of the mod which resulted in a barrage of aggressive PMs. Its one the reasons I do not post on Pinside anymore, even though I have only recently joined.

That all said, and expecting the onslaught of nasty PMs and downvotes, it would be wrong not to reply and say how much me and my son love this mod. My machine is heavily modded and this is the icing on the cake. I had looked to by one of the high def repo holograms (around the 400 euro mark) but there are none around, so I bought a not so high quality one and though it was better than nothing both my son and I felt the disappointment when a murky, blurry and spotty creature appeared

I noticed how my son would apologise to his friends who played on the machine that the creature looked bad and actually asked me to disconnect it. With the new mod, there is now fun when hitting the switches and the dark hole in the playfield is colourful and responsive to our game play. My son is now constantly wanting his friends to come over to see it and we are now always playing on it again.

So in short (and knowing the grief I will get) this mod is AWESOME and well worth it and thank you Luis for persevering in this outstanding Innovation.

A few photos attached but as I was doing this one hand, I gave up trying to take more

IMG_7662 (resized).jpgIMG_7662 (resized).jpgIMG_7669 (resized).jpgIMG_7669 (resized).jpgIMG_7675 (resized).jpgIMG_7675 (resized).jpgIMG_7682 (resized).jpgIMG_7682 (resized).jpg
#3012 2 years ago
Quoted from BigMo:

I have to say that I am reluctant to post on this thread, not because of the Mod as it is really, really awesome, but due to the grief I received when I posted in support of the mod which resulted in a barrage of aggressive PMs. Its one the reasons I do not post on Pinside anymore, even though I have only recently joined.
That all said, and expecting the onslaught of nasty PMs and downvotes, it would be wrong not to reply and say how much me and my son love this mod. My machine is heavily modded and this is the icing on the cake. I had looked to by one of the high def repo holograms (around the 400 euro mark) but there are none around, so I bought a not so high quality one and though it was better than nothing both my son and I felt the disappointment when a murky, blurry and spotty creature appeared
I noticed how my son would apologise to his friends who played on the machine that the creature looked bad and actually asked me to disconnect it. With the new mod, there is now fun when hitting the switches and the dark hole in the playfield is colourful and responsive to our game play. My son is now constantly wanting his friends to come over to see it and we are now always playing on it again.
So in short (and knowing the grief I will get) this mod is AWESOME and well worth it and thank you Luis for persevering in this outstanding Innovation.
A few photos attached but as I was doing this one hand, I gave up trying to take more [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s great! Glad to hear your son is into the games; mine wouldn’t be caught dead near our collection!

#3013 2 years ago
Quoted from BigMo:

I posted in support of the mod which resulted in a barrage of aggressive PMs. Its one the reasons I do not post on Pinside anymore, even though I have only recently joined.

Sorry some people did that to you. Please don't let that spoil your experience here. There are a lot of good pinball people around here that are quite helpful and friendly (most of the time). Thanks for posting your review, and I'm glad you and your son are digging the mod.

#3014 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That’s great! Glad to hear your son is into the games; mine wouldn’t be caught dead near our collection!

lol

I got him to help me restore our CFTBL and CV, so he treats both machines with respect, his friends on the other hand...Meh

#3015 2 years ago
Quoted from BigMo:

lol
I got him to help me restore our CFTBL and CV, so he treats both machines with respect, his friends on the other hand...Meh

Hahaha!

I was skeptical this mod would ever come out, and I’m really glad to see I was wrong, and people seem to really like it!

#3016 2 years ago

BigMo i for one can say i did not pm anyone... but to hear ur son apologize for how the hologram would look is pretty cool. He must really take a lot of pride in the game which is good to hear

#3017 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Sorry some people did that to you. Please don't let that spoil your experience here. There are a lot of good pinball people around here that are quite helpful and friendly (most of the time). Thanks for posting your review, and I'm glad you and your son are digging the mod.

Thank you for your words of encouragement

#3018 2 years ago

So what ended up being the final cost of this mod?

#3019 2 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

So what ended up being the final cost of this mod?

As I recently posted, in the first post of this thread all information is always up to date and available.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development#post-3602030

There are pictures, videos, product features, contact information to place orders and inquiries (email, phone, whatsapp, facebook, Skype, Telegram), prices, optional extras, links to my Facebook, YouTube channel and Github of project to download updates and User manuals.

holo_all.jpgholo_all.jpg
#3020 2 years ago
Quoted from BigMo:

A few photos attached but as I was doing this one hand, I gave up trying to take more [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for your comments.

Great value from users who have purchased the product and can really give feedback after they have installed and tested it. Also, about the after-sales support and the ease of contacting me to resolve any questions or problems, this is always the case with everything I manufacture and sell.

Quoted from BigMo:

The TROLL world is like that, unfortunately, and the only thing that works is to ignore them, in the end they end up running away and disappearing like RATS. I think by now many will have realized who are the good guys and who are the bad guys, and the amount of LIES and DEFAMATIONS that the TROLLs have been posting, led by that German scoundrel and his followers, who seem like a religious sect. , all indoctrinated based on LIES and MANIPULATIONS, the DMD MAFIA, disgusting mentally ill who are capable of anything for money and envy.

#3021 2 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

I hope that helps

Thank you for your feedback, from a user who has certainly bought and tried the product, it is the comments that really have value.

#3022 2 years ago

People can see it for what it is and make their own decision to buy... you no longer have to rely solely on future promises (well, you do if you want all the features he's sold.. but not for the basic premise). The so called 'haters' don't spam threads and they never 'hide'. It's just there is nothing to say at this point... if you like what he's offering, more power to you. It's your money - make your own decisions.

#3023 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Also, about the after-sales support and the ease of contacting me to resolve any questions or problems, this is always the case with everything I manufacture and sell.

All your previous dmdmk66 customers have reached out to you many times about the pending firmware update that you claimed was weeks away from release about 3+ yrs ago.

When a pin2dmd artist asked about the colour editor that actually used a screen cap of his work, you got all in a fluster and self-banned yourself from pinside effectively abandoning your product.

Newsflash - we are still here, still waiting for your editing software and still waiting a firmware update that will enable frame editing.

That was a promise you made, about your product, as a creator of your product.

Quoted from pinballsp:

, led by that German scoundrel and his followers, who seem like a religious sect. , all indoctrinated based on LIES and MANIPULATIONS, the DMD MAFIA, disgusting mentally ill who are capable of anything for money and envy.

You do understand that pin2dmd really works well and many colorization projects are public domain and work seamlessly, making a great alternative for colordmd.

Not sure if you even recognize your own product was dmdmk66.

There is no reason to call us a mafia. Look at your first point. You said you support your products. We are previous customers of your product.

You returned to pinside to sell more of your new products.

These are facts.

1 month later
#3024 2 years ago

New firmware version (v2.0) available for the green board (Raspberry) of the Holomodsp kit for Creature.

This update includes all the videos developed (24 for the base package, and 6 for the extra package), in addition the boot time is noticeably improved, which now becomes 16 seconds (less than half of the previous version).

This update is ONLY for the green board (RPY). For the blue board (Holomodsp) it will be available in a couple of weeks or so.

It can be downloaded from the project's Github:
https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master/firmware

Download, unzip and follow the instructions to update to the SD card on the green board.

As for the kit, there are some news, from now on all orders will have the ZERO 2 version of the Raspberry installed, due to the total shortage of the 3A + version that was installed until now. I've been testing the ZERO 2 version and it works perfectly, with the same boot time as the 3A + version, and the same performance for the kit program. The differences in terms of hardware, when using the ZERO 2, will be the HDMI cable that will now be a mini HDMI and the USB pendrive that will be micro USB.

In the attached image you can see the Holomodsp board with the new Raspberry pi ZERO 2 installed. As soon as I can, I will update the user manual with the new image so that the user who receives the new orders is not surprised to see that his board is not the same as the one in the manual, do not worry, everything is correct.

There is more news in development, in terms of hardware for other applications but I will comment on them as soon as the new product is ready.

holo_v20.jpgholo_v20.jpg

holo_zero2.jpgholo_zero2.jpg
1 week later
#3025 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Great value from users who have purchased the product and can really give feedback after they have installed and tested it. Also, about the after-sales support and the ease of contacting me to resolve any questions or problems, this is always the case with everything I manufacture and sell.

The TROLL world is like that, unfortunately, and the only thing that works is to ignore them, in the end they end up running away and disappearing like RATS. I think by now many will have realized who are the good guys and who are the bad guys, and the amount of LIES and DEFAMATIONS that the TROLLs have been posting, led by that German scoundrel and his followers, who seem like a religious sect. , all indoctrinated based on LIES and MANIPULATIONS, the DMD MAFIA, disgusting mentally ill who are capable of anything for money and envy.

Still having your crazy little troll rants I see lol

I am totally gob smacked this actually made the light of day and it actually sort of works. Like others have said I think support will be short lived and end up being another dead project like the dmd’s as the op moves onto another project.

#3026 2 years ago

russdx you are too generous in your definition of support....

3 weeks later
#3027 2 years ago

Holomodsp, RPY Zero2 installation.

As of January 2022, all kits ship with the Raspberry Pi Zero2 board, instead of the previous 3A+. The reason for the change is because the previous model is out of stock, due to the global semiconductor crisis, and because after testing the Zero2 version it works perfectly, with the same boot time and performance.

Since I'm getting a lot of emails about how to install it, being different from what you see in the user manual, I've taken some photos of the unit installed on my machine.

There is no difference in the installation process. We will see that there are two different connectors on this Zero2 board (green board), which is also smaller. The video output connector is now smaller, a mini HDMI, and the USB connector is also smaller, a micro USB. The kit provides a video cable from Mini HDMI to HDMI, and for those who request the USB flash drive, it will be DUAL, with micro USB and USB connectors, in this way it can be connected to the PC to load content and to the Holomosp using the two connectors included in the flash drive.

As soon as possible I will update the user manual with these photos and explanations, to avoid confusion.

As for new projects for pinball, I've been working for some time, on two new designs, one for the Theater of Magic, and another for three machines (Twilight Zone, The Addams Family and Data East's Star Wars), although the latter could be installed on other machines. There will be no more threads or development posts, I will only publish when the products are ready, tested, working and can be bought, so I will avoid being plagiarized and copying my ideas and designs, as happened with the DMD and the Hologram kit.

holo_zero_001.jpgholo_zero_001.jpgholo_zero_002.jpgholo_zero_002.jpgholo_zero_003.jpgholo_zero_003.jpgholo_zero_004.jpgholo_zero_004.jpg

#3028 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I will only publish when the products are ready, tested, working and can be bought, so I will avoid being plagiarized and copying my ideas and designs, as happened with the DMD and the Hologram kit.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm not one to post and flame, never do actually. I've been following this thread over the last few years out of interest on the technical aspect, not interested into all the drama

But your last statement is a slap in the face of the mod community, so I can't let it fly when you state that people are stealing your design ideas.

DMD: original development by @lucky1, you took his work and started selling it without his authorization, developed a so called custom version. This in turn resulted into lucky1 almost stopping development, until he was convinced there was a demand.

Here we are many years later, with Pin2DMD still well and alive, whereas your product has not seen a single update over, well, a long time.

Not to mention that since you stopped development, people are actually turning TO Lucky1 to update YOUR HW with PIN2DMD firmware
(source: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmdmk64-new-dmd-multicolor-by-pinballsp-is-on-the-way/page/24)

So lucky1 did not STEAL your idea, YOU DID. And there is a long list of posts to prove it.

Hologram kit: Pinball MikeD had a hologram replacement kit available 9 YEARS ago (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creature-hologram-mod#post-449506). You started to post 4 years ago. Who's been copying the idea ?

Yes your mod is finalized, art content seems pretty good and that's your value add, but don't claim things which you know are not true (or if you really think they are you need to go see someone).

Sidenote: your price is ludicrous. I get it that you want to make money, but Compy implementation is miles above yours (detect sound commands, and I suspect inserts as well on TZ, triggers on DMD capture on Tron), and is way cheaper (by more than 30%, no less). He had the courtesy of not launching a similar mod to yours (he said that much) to avoid stepping on your toes, despite the demand, yet you do not seem to extend the same courtesy (Twilight Zone, Theater of Magic, just to be clear : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-mirror-mod-for-theatre-of-magic-by-86pixels , don't say he stole your idea, since his product is ready and shipping for TZ, and it's soon to ship on TOM, whereas you have not even posted anything on this topic until the last update).

I guess it will only be fair that he changes his mind

Geez

Note: I'm not affiliated to @Lucky1, @compy, steve45 or any of the other pinsiders who called out on your lies, I make up my own mind, and reading your post simply unhinged me

#3029 2 years ago

....and so it starts again....

2 months later
#3031 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Hologram Creature Kit, preview videos.

Here is a preview of all the video animations of the product, the 24 videos of the base package, plus the 6 videos of the extra optional package. This video is in 4K resolution, to appreciate all the details of each of the animations, select Youtube Settings > Quality > 4K and Full Screen.

In the first post of this thread all information is always up to date and available.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development#post-3602030

There are pictures, videos, product features, contact information to place orders and inquiries (email, phone, whatsapp, facebook, Skype, Telegram), prices, optional extras, links to my Facebook, YouTube channel and Github of project to download updates and User manuals.

0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg

#3032 2 years ago

Important notice regarding compatibility with non-genuine Bally/Williams CPUs.

Holomodsp is designed to be installed on pinball machines with original Bally/Williams CPUs. Other current manufacturers of replica CPU boards could cause problems, if they do NOT respect the placement of the data and power connectors in the same positions as the original Bally/Williams CPU.

I have sold more than 150 kits, and until now I had not encountered problems of this type until today. The CPU seen in the attached photo is NOT suitable for installing Holomodsp, the problem is that the board's power connector does not respect the original position of this connector and the Holomodsp board does not have space to connect.

A solution to use these non-original Bally/Williams boards, would be to extend the J206 and J208 data connectors using DUPONT cables, but this will be a personal decision for those using non-original Bally/Williams CPUs. I don't know if there can be the same problem with Rottendog or Pinled CPUs, I can only guarantee a correct and problem-free installation with original Bally/Williams CPUs.

CPU_wrong_001.jpgCPU_wrong_001.jpgCPU_wrong_002.jpgCPU_wrong_002.jpgCPU_wrong_003.jpgCPU_wrong_003.jpg

1 week later
#3033 1 year ago

Two videos uploaded to YouTube by a satisfied customer (forum user s000m) with the Holomodsp in a complete restoration of his Creature.

There is a comment he makes that I 100% agree with, and that I thought about for a long time: a DMD, even if it's in Color, doesn't add anything to the game, basically because no one is looking at the DMD while playing. But Holomodsp is in the playfield, where the user is constantly looking during the game, and being interactive, it provides information about the state of the game, it is not only a visually attractive product, it is also a USEFUL product.

I play very little pinball because I hardly have any free time, but when I turn on the Creature, if I have the Holomodsp screen off, the game just gets boring. I have the MiniScreen and another mod for the Creature in development, and the same thing happens to me, when I disconnect them for testing I miss them, the machine just becomes cold, lifeless and boring.

#3034 1 year ago

I waited forever for this and gave up because, you know, life. So I'm guessing I'm SOL now?

#3035 1 year ago
Quoted from leonml:

I waited forever for this and gave up because, you know, life. So I'm guessing I'm SOL now?

The product has been finished for a long time and has been on sale since the beginning of 2021.

Holomodsp is available, I have stock. And although the necessary processors are no longer available due to the global semiconductor crisis, I still have a few left and I also have a new board design with another processor that I bought quite a few units of at the beginning of the crisis.

For orders and inquiries:
[email protected]
Skype-Telegram: pinballsp
WhatsApp: +34693344445
https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp

#3036 1 year ago

I'm confident you can keep selling more for years if you continue to make them and support it. I still haven't gotten around to ordering it, but plan to for my Creature in the next month or two.

#3037 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm confident you can keep selling more for years if you continue to make them and support it. I still haven't gotten around to ordering it, but plan to for my Creature in the next month or two.

Thanks for the support mate.
I will continue manufacturing the product as long as there are materials, for now I have everything. The hardest thing to get are the processors, but I still have quite a lot. I also have suppliers of screens that can continue to supply them to me.

The most difficult thing now is to get the Raspberry, at the moment I still have about 60 units in stock. I have ordered more units to receive them at the end of June, hopefully the stock will not run out or I will not be able to continue assembling the product.

The situation is very complicated with the supply of electronic components, everything is scarce or there is no stock. I was farsighted and bought a lot of processors at the beginning of the crisis, otherwise I wouldn't be able to make anything now.

#3038 1 year ago

Is there anyone in WNY or CNY that has purchased and installed this mod? I'd love to see this in person before ordering ... I'd gladly bring along a pizza and drinks of your choosing.

#3039 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Is there anyone in WNY or CNY that has purchased and installed this mod? I'd love to see this in person before ordering ... I'd gladly bring along a pizza and drinks of your choosing.

I have made many shipments to the USA, most of the sales have been to that country, but I do not specifically remember having sent to New York. I have done a search on all the emails received related to Holomodsp sales, and none that contain the term NY or New York appear.

1 week later
#3041 1 year ago

Just installed mine today. Love it! He was available immediately for a couple questions. Thanks

#3042 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispy:

Just installed mine today. Love it! He was available immediately for a couple questions. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, Crispy.

#3043 1 year ago

Pinballsp, I bought the upgraded kit. How do I download more videos? Thanks!

#3044 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispy:

Pinballsp, I bought the upgraded kit. How do I download more videos? Thanks!

Please download the activation instructions for the extra packages.
https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master/User%20Manual-%20instructions

If the firmware of the green board is in an older version, download the latest version for the green board, in that firmware are all the videos. https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master/firmware

#3045 1 year ago

Thank you!

#3046 1 year ago

Whats the password?

#3047 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballPirate:

Whats the password?

If you mean the password to unzip the firmware update of the green board (Raspberry), request it by email to [email protected], indicating the details of your order (name and address).

2 months later
#3048 1 year ago

Any happy customers in NY or PA?
I'd love to check this mod out if you've installed it.
Let me know .. thanks!

#3049 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Any happy customers in NY or PA?
I'd love to check this mod out if you've installed it.
Let me know .. thanks!

I don't remember shipping to New York, but I do have several shipments to Pennsylvania in the last couple of months, specifically to Lenhartsville and Fairless Hills.

#3050 1 year ago

Just installed mine down in Texas, and had it up in time for the tournament at our house yesterday! Everyone loved it, and some other CFTBL owners commented it's the best mod they've seen for the game. Having such a well-done screen near the bottom makes you think you're playing something more akin to a modern Jersey Jack game, until you look up at our orange DMD

Some notes about my installation:
- My original hologram bracket is different than the one sold at Marco (maybe it's from early in the run?) but in any event, I wasn't able to line up the mounting holes with any of the four original PF screw holes. Nevertheless, I managed to line it up nearly perfectly due to the alignment marks and looking at pictures.
- Removing J207 and J209 from the MPU board did not seem necessary.
- My power connector J119 into the driver board is barely long enough to reach the driver board as it is, and I really had to yank on it for it to reach the mod board, only for me to realize I couldn't even insert it without clipping one of the pins on the mod board because my connector is keyed. I opted not to do this.
- At first, I crimped a couple jumper wires to connect the too-short connector to the plug (and to overcome the keying issue), while keeping connections to other things like my PinSound board and lighted speaker panel. However, I believe this blew F116 (for the +12V line) and so any opto on the game stopped working, including flipper switches & VUKs.
- I eventually decided to use the barrel jack on the mod board, and a wall wart plugged into the utility socket. However, the docs don't mention it's a center-negative jack; I had to figure it out with a multimeter by confirming which pin on the barrel jack connected to ground pins on the RPi. Only having center-positive power supplies (how people usually make them, at least in the US ), I had to re-wire one of mine to reverse the polarity.

Once I overcame the blown fuse and rewired one of my 12V 2A PSUs to be center-negative, then I had a beautiful mod in my game! I have yet to perform any further upgrades, but it'll be fun to get those on at some point. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 24.00
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 9.95
$ 45.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/61?hl=crazypinballguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.