CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 62.
#2951 2 years ago

Holomodsp, SEARCH video, final version in action.

Here you can see the SEARCH video in action. It consists of 7 videos that are triggered depending on the Creature's search status in Multiball mode, this is indicated on the playfield with the 3 Search lamps in the left, central and right holes.

Videos according to search status:
=====================
1.- Left, center, right: when starting multiball mode, all three shots are available to find the creature.
2.- Left, center: the shot to the right hole was already made and the creature was not found, that shot is marked with a red cross, the others appear with question marks and the creature's head.
3.- Left, right: same as the previous one, but the failed shot was the central one.
4.- Center, right: equal to 2 and 3, but with the failed shot to the left hole.
5.- Left: he shot to the center and to the right and the creature was not found, these shots being marked with a red cross. The only available shot will show the Creature's head with twists and turns.
6.- Center: the same as the previous one, but for the center shot, the creature was not found in the left and right holes.
7.- Right: the same as the previous one, but for the shot to the right hole. The creature was not found in the left and center holes.

Also the text at the bottom of the video changes according to the status of the search:
=====================================================
1.- "Look for the Creature", when starting multiball mode.
2.- "Creature not found, try again", one failed shot, two available.
3.- "Shoot the left hole", only one shot remains to be made.
4.- "Shoot the center hole", only one shot remains to be made.
5.- "Shoot the right hole", only one shot remains to be made.

SEARCH.jpgSEARCH.jpg
#2952 2 years ago

I have thought to include a DEMO mode, so that any user can try all the videos of the Optional Extra Packages even if they have not purchased them. In this way, without having these packages activated, when the machine is turned on, each extra video can be triggered up to a maximum of 3 to 5 times.

So whoever likes it after trying them in DEMO mode, can make the purchase to activate them permanently. The DEMO mode will be available in the next firmware update, which will already include the SEARCH video and may also include the SNACK ATTACK video.

These videos, like the 24 of the FULL package, can be disabled in the configuration file.

With the extra video packages activated, Paid, Kiss, Cola, PopCorn, IceCream and Hotdog videos can be automatically disabled in Multiball mode. In DEMO mode, this feature will only work until any of the extra videos is played the maximum number of times allowed (3 to 5 times), then it will return to normal operation (all enabled videos are played for the entire time of the game)

I will also set a special cheaper price for those interested in buying the two extra video packages.

#2953 2 years ago

Holomodsp, developing the SNACK ATTACK video.
We are already working on the second video of the optional extra packages, this one also for Package 2.

I was testing the shots to the right ramp on the machine to see what animations the DMD shows. The animations of the Movie Madness are not there, but to make the videos of the Snack Attack will be enough.

It is likely that this video will become two and up to three videos, maybe even four videos, due to the possible combinations depending on the status of the poster lamps and the central flasher.

We will see how complex it is and we will decide. The mouth and the clock seem simple to design, but the teeth chasing the sausage is somewhat more complex, that of the Millions and the superhero sausage does not seem complex either.

TIROS_RAMPA_DERECHA_VIDEOS3.jpgTIROS_RAMPA_DERECHA_VIDEOS3.jpg
#2954 2 years ago

For now I have decided to make 3 videos for the Snack Attack, according to the following table (mouth, clock, super hero sausage). At the moment it is ruled out to make a video of the teeth chasing the sausage.

We have already started with the design of the first one, the mouth closing, this video is played when shooting to the right ramp, with the "Count up to Feature" lamp blinking.

snack_attach_videos.jpgsnack_attach_videos.jpg
#2955 2 years ago

While the videos for the Snak Attack are being designed, I am documenting information for the following video which could be the one for "Movie Madness" when shooting at the right ramp in Multiball mode. And the "Creature Feature" may also be added for the left ramp shot (in Multiball mode), as a replacement for other videos on the list, or added to the list.

These videos I think will finish much faster than the 24 that were made for the base package. More designers are working now and we have artwork that can be reused from other previous video designs.

HOLO_MOVIE_CREATURE_FEATURE_003L.jpgHOLO_MOVIE_CREATURE_FEATURE_003L.jpg

#2956 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Snack Attack videos, pre-animation drawings.
Working on the vectorization of the Million text and the hero Sausage, for the Snack Attack videos.

salchicha_heroe.jpgsalchicha_heroe.jpgtexto_millions.jpgtexto_millions.jpg

#2957 2 years ago

Preparing graphic documentation to design the next three videos, these will be "Rescue the Girl", "Multiball Restart" and "Jet Bumpers". For the Jet Bumpers video we will have to think something because the animation of the DMD is a simple countdown with a number that discounts until reaching zero with each hit to the bumpers.

Making changes to the Super Hero Sausage design and testing the denture animation design for one of the Snack Attack videos.

HOLO_JET_RESCUE_RESTART.jpgHOLO_JET_RESCUE_RESTART.jpgScreenHunter_014.jpgScreenHunter_014.jpgphoto_2021-07-29_04-37-22.jpgphoto_2021-07-29_04-37-22.jpg
#2958 2 years ago

The super hero sausage is now ready to start with the animation tests. The clock is also vectorized and the last details for the video of the teeth are being finalized.

Everything is ready to animate the 3 videos for the Snack Attack.

salchicha_heroe.jpgsalchicha_heroe.jpg
salchichas_heroes.jpgsalchichas_heroes.jpg

RELOJ_OJ (resized).jpgRELOJ_OJ (resized).jpg

#2959 2 years ago

Holomodsp, extra video pack, Snack Attack and Movie madness.

All the drawings and vectorizations for the 4 Snack Attack videos are now ready to create the animations for each video (Denture, Million, Super Scoring, Clock).

Meanwhile, we have already created the sketches and the storyboard for the Movie Madness video. We will also finish the Multiball Restart video soon because it is not a complex video. We are studying how to make Rescue the Girl, which seems the most complicated, and it is possible that Jet Bumpers will be replaced by another, if I cannot detect that state, between Jackpot and Super Jackpot, in order to trigger it.

About the updates, for the users who have bought the optional extra video packages, I remind you that you do not need to download a special update file, the downloads are the same for everyone. Your extra videos are enabled automatically with the LIUC code that you received when making the payment, you must place it in the configuration file, following the instructions indicated in the PDF that you can download from the project's Github.

https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master/User%20Manual-%20instructions

Super_salchicha_001.jpgSuper_salchicha_001.jpgSuper_salchicha_002.jpgSuper_salchicha_002.jpgmovie_madness.jpgmovie_madness.jpg

#2960 2 years ago

The drawing for the scene of the countdown clock to enter the Super Scoring of the Snack Attack is now ready. Now we are going to create the video animation.

reloj_snack_attack_002.jpgreloj_snack_attack_002.jpg
#2961 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Snack Attack, clock, design tests.

Trying out several combinations of the clock's layout, background, and fonts, before beginning to animate the countdown-to-Super Scoring scene. Now we are studying animate the gears in the background to make it more dynamic, we will almost certainly do that.

Finally, since several videos have been created for the Snack Attack, the first extra video pack will consist of the following videos:

1.- Search (done)
2.- Snack Attack, teeth (under development)
3.- Snak Attack, Super Scoring (in development)
4.- Snak Attack, Million (in development)
5.- Snack Attack, Countdown Clock (in development)
6.- Movie Madness

For the second package will be the "Rescue the Girl" and others to study.
reloj_font_fondo_001.jpgreloj_font_fondo_001.jpg
reloj_font_fondo_002.jpgreloj_font_fondo_002.jpg

#2962 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Million video.
Today we finished the graphic design of all the necessary elements for the MILLION video of the Snack Attack.

Probably this week the four videos of the Snack Attack (Teeth, Clock, Million, Super Scoring) will be finished, and we will go on to work on the last video, that of Movie Madness. The most delayed one is the Teeth, the one that remains to be vectorized and colored before moving on to animation, but it will be finished before the weekend.

Once the six videos of the optional extra package (Search, Snack Attack (teeth, clock, million, Super Scoring) and Movie Madness) are completed, a firmware update will be made with all the new videos, Video Mode, Creature & Girl and the six of the Extra package, some improvements and new features for the firmware, and the product is finished.

I am already working on another project, which I will dedicate myself to as soon as the new firmware version for the Hologram kit is released. Unless a bug is detected, or an interesting new feature occurs to me, the product will be officially 100% finished.

MILLION_002.jpgMILLION_002.jpgsnack_4videos.jpgsnack_4videos.jpg
#2963 2 years ago

Holomodsp, optional extra videos.

Coloring the tooth design for one of the four Snack Attack videos. It is still necessary to apply lighting effects for the shading, to give color to the lips and the inside of the mouth. This will be a short animation, since the animation in the DMD is very short. We will do it for 4 or 5 seconds, with a vibration effect on the screen when the teeth are closed.

The other three designs, for the four Snack Attack videos, are already finished, now we are creating the animations for the videos. I think that everything will be finished by this weekend, and we will only need one video to have the package 1 of optional extra videos complete.

snack_dentadura_002.jpgsnack_dentadura_002.jpg
LISTA_VIDEOS_EXTRA.jpgLISTA_VIDEOS_EXTRA.jpg

LISTA_VIDEOS_.jpgLISTA_VIDEOS_.jpg

#2964 2 years ago

Holomodsp, animation tests, Super Scoring and Countdown for Snack Attack.

We have almost finished two of the four videos for Snack Attack, we still need to finalize some details and add some sound effects. Now we are going to finish the Million and the Teeth videos, both also for the Snack Attack when shooting at the right ramp of the Creature.

#2965 2 years ago

Was kind of hoping for more feedback from people who purchased this, how are you liking it ?

#2966 2 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Was kind of hoping for more feedback from people who purchased this, how are you liking it ?

Have a buddy that installed one....loves it. I haven't got to see/play it first hand yet, but hopefully soon.

#2967 2 years ago

First animation tests for the Movie Madness video. Here we are working with Cinema 4D to be able to use 3D vintage car designs. In other videos, such as Video Mode, we have already worked with Cinema 4D to be able to create scenes that integrate drawings with 3D objects.

movie_001.jpgmovie_001.jpgmovie_002.jpgmovie_002.jpg
#2968 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

in everything I do at a professional level (mainly for the medical sector).

Please tell me you don’t make life support machines!!!!

#2969 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

First animation tests for the Movie Madness video.

Stuff looks great! First thing I'll buy if I ever get a Creature!

1 week later
#2970 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Super Scoring, Countdown and Million videos.

These three videos for the optional extra 6-video pack1 are almost finished. Some details and minor modifications are missing, as well as adding special effect sounds.

We will continue with the video of the Movie Madness, and finished package. At first there will be no more news, I will update the firmware with the new videos and some improvements and the project will be COMPLETELY FINISHED, I will no longer work on this project unless there is a bug to correct.

I am already working on another pinball project that I will show shortly. I am creating prototypes with the new processors that I could get, much more powerful than I have used so far.

ScreenHunter_038.jpgScreenHunter_038.jpg

#2971 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Holomodsp, Super Scoring, Countdown and Million videos.
These three videos for the optional extra 6-video pack1 are almost finished. Some details and minor modifications are missing, as well as adding special effect sounds.
We will continue with the video of the Movie Madness, and finished package. At first there will be no more news, I will update the firmware with the new videos and some improvements and the project will be COMPLETELY FINISHED, I will no longer work on this project unless there is a bug to correct.
I am already working on another pinball project that I will show shortly. I am creating prototypes with the new processors that I could get, much more powerful than I have used so far.

Those videos should complete the six in Optional extra video package 1 only.
Is Optional extra video package 2 being abandoned?
I wanted to purchase them both together (saved on a memory card with the latest operating version).

#2972 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Those videos should complete the six in Optional extra video package 1 only.
Is Optional extra video package 2 being abandoned?
I wanted to purchase them both together (saved on a memory card with the latest operating version).

For now, no new videos will be made, so I chose the most interesting videos from the two packages to create just one. The last one will be the Movie Madness we are working on now.

1 week later
#2973 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Snack Attack Videos, Countdown, Million videos for the extra pack1.

Videos finished, final version in the absence of adding some sound effects. Million's video was given a neon effect and points of light were added in the background fractal. The Snak Attack was added a light and rays effect on the S of the Hero Sausage, bounces and reflections in the text. The video of the clock with the countdown had the bounce times of the text modified, now it has a double bounce every two numbers.

We only need to finish the video of the teeth that has been complicated a bit by the shadows that are being given to the drawing, we will finish it in a couple of days, and we are already on the last video, the Movie Madness.

#2974 2 years ago

Holomodsp, video Movie Madness.
Working on the last video. We have already vectorized the Movie Maness text with the same font design seen in the DMD animation.

We had to finish the drawing of the boy in the drive-in (he was missing a leg), this character appears on one of the plastics on the playfield. We start from this scene to create the animation

MOVIE_001.jpgMOVIE_001.jpgMOVIE_002.jpgMOVIE_002.jpg
1 week later
#2975 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Snack Attack denture video.

We finished the fifth video of the optional extra package, and now we only have to finish the sixth and last video, the Movie Madness, which we are working on now. The videos include some audio effects that are not heard here, but are included in the final versions of the package.

#2976 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

We finished the fifth video of the optional extra package and we only have to finish the sixth and last video.

Please advise a cost for the package of six extra videos saved on a memory card with the latest operating version.

#2977 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Please advise a cost for the package of six extra videos saved on a memory card with the latest operating version.

Hi
The price of the extra video package is 395 Euros, and 16 Euros each SD card, 16 Euros. Shipping costs must be added.

The firmware update for the blue (holomodsp) and green (Raspberry) boards, can be supplied on a single SD card, that's no problem. But since you also want the activation of the extra video package, this requires keeping the SD card inserted in the blue board, with the activation code in the configuration file. This activation code is different for each board, since each one has a unique serial number. Then you need two SD cards if you want it all ready to go.

Here is the manual to activate the optional video packages:
https://mega.nz/file/FZlggBbT#ysuTs16NaGrzX_VPUTNiygGJkqIcMVVkV92RfYNlz1g

You would have to tell me the UID1, UID2 and UID3 codes of your kit so that I can prepare a configuration file with the LIUC code for your board. Or you can give me those codes and I will give you the LIUC code to put in your configuration file. These codes are in the blue board's SD card configuration file.

In a single SD card I can put both the new firmware for the green card (Raspberry) and the firmware update for the blue board. The problem is that the card will have to be kept inserted in both boards, on the green board because it is the entire boot system and the program, not just the videos, and on the blue board because the configuration file with the LIUC code is essential for the extra video package to be activated.

Another option is that you order two SD cards, one for the green board, and another for the blue board with the activation already made for the extra video package (in any case you will have to tell me the codes UID1, UID2 and UID3 of your kit so that I can prepare the configuration file that activates the extra video package).

ScreenHunter_005.jpgScreenHunter_005.jpg

2 weeks later
#2978 2 years ago

First 2D / 3D animation tests for the Movie Madness video.

In addition to drawing the child's leg, which is missing from the original drawing, we also had to draw more content for the Drive-in screen to fill the entire width of the screen. It remains to add the swings and the moon from the original drawing.

In the video tests, the drive-in screen still appears with the original drawing vertically, but the final design will be that of the attached image. As a car we will use the 3D design that we made for the Video Mode video, replicating it with various colors.

movie_mad_001.jpgmovie_mad_001.jpg

#2979 2 years ago

More animation tests for the Movie Madness video.

vlcsnap-2021-10-09-16h50m57s192.jpgvlcsnap-2021-10-09-16h50m57s192.jpg

#2980 2 years ago

We are adding more details to the scene. Now we need to animate the content of the drive-in screen, and add the final scene that shows the Movie Madness text on the screen and two claws of the Creature removing the text in a similar way to how it is seen in the DMD.

MMAD_005.jpgMMAD_005.jpg

#2981 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Movie Maness video. 100% finished product.

With this video from Movie Madness, the product is completely finished. This was the last video in the optional bonus video pack.
Now I will prepare an update of the firmware, adding the last two videos of the base package (Video Mode, Creature & Girl), access to the extra video package (for users who have purchased it), and improvements related to the startup time of the product and other related with the configuration file (enable / disable videos, own videos, Multiball mode with temporary deactivation of certain videos, etc ...).

The product can be considered 100% finished, there will be no more videos or new features, unless something really interesting comes up. With up to 30 videos of the highest quality, robust and well-refined hardware and software, development of this interactive hologram replacement system is coming to an end.

I will notify as soon as the firmware is updated so that all users can update. For those who have purchased the extra video package, download the project's Github instructions to request the activation key that gives access to the 6 extra videos.

All firmware updates and user manuals are available for download on the project's Github:
https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP

LISTA_VIDEOS_.jpgLISTA_VIDEOS_.jpgvideos_extra.jpgvideos_extra.jpgMovie_Madness_.jpgMovie_Madness_.jpg

#2982 2 years ago

Holomodsp. October 14, 2021, product 100% completed.

completado.jpgcompletado.jpg
#2983 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Holomodsp. October 14, 2021, product 100% completed.

[quoted image]

I remember first reading this thread years ago and thinking what a cool idea it was.

Congratulations on finally finishing!!!

#2984 2 years ago

Congrats on finishing up!

What's the next project?

#2985 2 years ago

Congratulations.

Can you please post the latest pricing and ordering info?

My sister-in-law has decided to keep the pins, and I may buy one for my nieces.

#2986 2 years ago

Congratulations! What a journey.

#2987 2 years ago

So who can show now the full product, no demo video but a real life video. I would really like to see how it al works with all the modes etc.

#2988 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I remember first reading this thread years ago and thinking what a cool idea it was.
Congratulations on finally finishing!!!

Thank you.

#2989 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Congrats on finishing up!

Thanks.

Quoted from jaytrem:

What's the next project?

In Spain a pinball is going to be manufactured, and they have hired my professional services to design the electronics and program the game. I think it's going to show in January.

And of my inventions, I will continue with these, all in a single project because the electronics will be the same:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interactive-video-bumper-cap-by-pinballsp
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-boards-for-afm-tom-and-universal-bumper-by-pinballsp

Also included will be the MiniScreen of interactive mini screens for the Creature, round video screens for the Star Trek NG guns, and other new designs with interactive LEDs.

#2990 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojojedi:

Congratulations.

Thanks.

Quoted from Mojojedi:

Congratulations.
Can you please post the latest pricing and ordering info?
My sister-in-law has decided to keep the pins, and I may buy one for my nieces.

You can see all the information in the first post of this thread. There will always be all the updated information..
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development#post-3602030

Holomodsp (FULL package 24 videos), price 675 Euros.
Lead time, 5-8 working days from receipt of payment.

Payment Methods:
Bank transfer (TT).
Paypal [email protected] (+5.5% fees)

-----------------
Optional extras
-----------------
1.- Micro SD card, 16 Euros.
2.- USB Pendrive memory, 18 Euros.
3.- External power supply, 19 Euros.
4.- DIP Rom chip, L-4 or Rev5, 19 Euros.
5.- Extra video Package (6 videos), 395 Euros
-Movie Madness
-Search
-Snack Attack (Teeth)
-Snack Attack (Watch)
-Snack Attack (Super Scoring)
-Snack Attack (Million)
6.- MiniScreen Kit: 3 interactive mini screens with 11 videos, replacing the three playfield posters. Under development.

Shipping costs:
Spain / Portugal ---> 12 Euros
European Union countries -> 28 Euros
United States / Canada -> 59 Euros.
Other countries ---> Contact for a quote

#2991 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Congratulations! What a journey.

Thanks.

#2992 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

So who can show now the full product, no demo video but a real life video. I would really like to see how it al works with all the modes etc.

I have posted videos of the product installed and working on the machine, you have them in the first post of this thread and in my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/PINBALLSP/videos

There are also users who bought the product and posted their videos of the product in play, you have them in the CFTBL club thread with links to Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbi2EhnPXUzvgbD1PZHDfWw

#2993 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I have posted videos of the product installed and working on the machine, you have them in the first post of this thread and in my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/PINBALLSP/videos
There are also users who bought the product and posted their videos of the product in play, you have them in the CFTBL club thread with links to Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbi2EhnPXUzvgbD1PZHDfWw

thanks

#2994 2 years ago

Thanks.
I had read back quite a few pages, but not all the way to the beginning.

#2995 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Movie Madness with sound.

We added special sound effects to the Movie Madness video. Although the firmware does not support sound yet, the hardware is ready and all the kits were delivered with the sound cable to connect it from the Holomodsp board to the original pinball sound card.

If it is not included in the next firmware update, it will be activated in the next one, as an optional extra. All videos have sound, it is only necessary to modify the firmware for the kit to support it.

#2996 2 years ago

MiniScreen, triple interactive screens for Creature, HARDWARE TEST.

Testing the hardware to be used to create the Creature's triple mini-display system. All the animation videos have been finished for a long time, the only thing left to do was design and manufacture the definitive electronics.

In the attached video, testing two types of processors with evaluation boards from manufacturers ST and NXP. The processor on the left screen seems to give a much more fluid image, it is playing at 30 frames per second, while the screen on the right works at 10 frames per second and in rapid movements the video is stuttering in the background dollar symbols .

The processors I have already bought for a long time, but I also need another version with a smaller package to use it in the electronics of other interactive mini screens, such as the round ones for the Video Bumper and other projects of mine and of some orders.

Given the global shortage of chips, I don't have many options and what little stock there is is quickly depleted. By Monday I will buy a batch of BGA package processors from ST and everything will be ready to finish this and other projects that I am designing using the same electronics.

For the mini-screens project for the Creature, I also need to design the brackets to fix the screens, these will be pieces in transparent acrylic that will hold the PCB with the processor and the screen. The electronics will be a design 100% developed by me, I will not use Raspberry or the like, because it makes the product more expensive and is too large to fit in certain designs such as inside the body of a Bumper.

#2997 2 years ago

MiniScreen for Creature, Hardware TEST 002
A few adjustments to the firmware and the videos already play quite smoothly.

Everything is ready to finish the PCB design and manufacture the boards. I am also finishing the design of the brackets to fix the three mini screens in place of the current posters on the playfield.

1 week later
#2998 2 years ago

I receive many inquiries by email and by Facebook private messaging, so I remember that in the first post of this thread all the information is always updated and available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development#post-3602030

There are pictures, videos, product features, contact information to place orders and inquiries (email, phone, whatsapp, facebook, Skype, Telegram), prices, optional extras, links to my Facebook and YouTube channel, link to the Github of project to download updates and User manuals. IMPORTANT, always download and read the user manual before proceeding with the installation of the product, to avoid damage to the screen.

holo_all.jpgholo_all.jpg

#2999 2 years ago

I like these pictures that I receive from time to time from satisfied customers after installing and testing the Holomodsp on their Creatures.

The videos of the kit integrate perfectly with the aesthetics of the machine, and as some customers have told me, it seems that it is an original series product of the machine.

Holo_CREAT.jpgHolo_CREAT.jpg

#3000 2 years ago

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on this mod. If anyone has purchased it and installed it would you please shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 24.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/60?hl=soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.