CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 62.
#2901 2 years ago

A long ride, but well worth the trip! Thanks for showing the process all the way through!

#2902 2 years ago

Tomorrow the "Creature & Girl" video will be finished, and next week the firmware update v1.2.1 will be available for download, with the last two videos and some improvements. This completes the 24 videos of the FULL package and the product is officially finished (although we continue with two more packages of 12 optional extra videos, the MiniScreen and another Add-on that is in design).

While we are already working with the first video of one of the optional extra video packages. This is the SEARCH video, which will be triggered upon entering Multiball mode. When it is finished I will set the price of each of the two packages. We have the storyboard and all the general ideas to make this video.

Also, now two more graphic designers are going to work for the creation of illustrations and videos, so I hope they can be done faster. On the other hand, my program already has all the main routines, so adding a new video is easy for programming purposes.

SEARCH_storyboard.jpgSEARCH_storyboard.jpg
LISTA_VIDEOS_.jpgLISTA_VIDEOS_.jpg

#2903 2 years ago

Skypilot ... Son of a gun, you wiped my GC score (assuming this is the same machine that was at pinbrew).

#2904 2 years ago

Holomodsp, "Creature & Girl", finished video.

Today the last video of the FULL pack of 24 videos was finished, with which the product can be officially concluded.
Next week, product users will be able to download firmware update v1.2.1, which will include this video, the "Video Mode" video, and some improvements.

All orders for the third batch will ship starting next Monday. Those who have notified me by email that they want the product with the updated firmware will have to wait a few more days until it is ready.

Now we are working with the optional extra video packages, these will be 12 more videos divided into two packages of 6. We are now with the SEARCH video for the Multiball of package 2.

#2905 2 years ago

Nice. We gave you a lot of crap but you made us all eat crow. You came through and produced what looks to be a quality product. I tip my hat to you sir.

#2906 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Nice. We gave you a lot of crap but you made us all eat crow. You came through and produced what looks to be a quality product. I tip my hat to you sir.

Thanks James.

#2907 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

.... with which the product can be officially concluded.

Nice to see it wrapped up.

When can we see dmdmk66 firmware update?

#2908 2 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Nice to see it wrapped up.
When can we see dmdmk66 firmware update?

And here we go again!

#2909 2 years ago

What is the dmdmk66? Is it another project? IF so maybe give the guy a break… clearly working very hard and my assumption is he will get the other project when he can pivot focus?

#2910 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

What is the dmdmk66? Is it another project? IF so maybe give the guy a break… clearly working very hard and my assumption is he will get the other project when he can pivot focus?

It's another board, kind of (+) a knockoff of the Pin2DMD project, except with proprietary code and licensing, and it hasn't been updated in I think years, and there are significant bugs. It's really the reason there was SO much skepticism about this project.... on top of the fact that it took 4 years. (can you blame people for the skepticism? that is quite a long time)

Pretty cool people are getting their mods now though. What a journey! I was definitely a skeptic. Gives me some hope I can finish this work project I'm way behind on.. haha

#2911 2 years ago
#2912 2 years ago

Apologies if I came off rude… you where just asking a question. My bad

1 week later
#2913 2 years ago

MiniScreen, interactive triple screens for Creature.

We are already finishing the last video for the MiniScreen, this video will be triggered when a prize is won in the machine, these are Jackpot, Super Jackpot, Extra Ball, Creature found.

Details are missing, things to improve and change, but the main idea is this that is seen in the video, although the final result will be better with the changes and additions that still need to be done.

And this is the list of 12 videos of the MiniScreen for the Creature.
1.- Screensaver (done)
2.- Count up to Feature (done)
3.- Big Millions (done)
4.- Unlimited Millions (done)
5.- Creature Feature (done)
6.- Movie Madness (done)
7.- Rescue (done)
8.- Jackpot (done)
9.- Super Jackpot (done)
10.- Multiball Restart (done)
11.- XtraBall Countdown (done)
12.- Video of special effects (done)

The hardware has become complicated because due to the global crisis affecting the production of electronic components, there is a great shortage and what little there is is much more expensive than usual.

At first I was going to leave the design pending until the end of the year or for 2022, due to lack of stock of the necessary processor. But finally I have found another solution, I have gotten a new processor in quantity and other types of suitable screens, so I can finish it in a maximum of one or two months.

And for the Holomodsp kit we are finishing the SEARCH video, which will be the first for one of the extra video packs of 6 videos each, a total of 12 new optional videos. As soon as we finish the SEARCH video I will set the price for the two video packs and will be ready to order.

#2914 2 years ago

I like the mini screen idea and appreciate the time and effort you’re taking to design and implement it. However, in my opinion, it seems like the screens take up too much playfield real estate. Maybe a smaller screen option would be good.

#2915 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I like the mini screen idea and appreciate the time and effort you’re taking to design and implement it. However, in my opinion, it seems like the screens take up too much playfield real estate. Maybe a smaller screen option would be good.

Thanks for the suggestion.
That will not be a problem, for now it is a prototype, I can change the screen model keeping all the electronics and the software programming the same.

I have here many models of screens, of various sizes (from 1.2 to 5 inches) and shapes (square, rectangular, round). The one in the photos is 4.3 inches, but I can replace it with a smaller model, 4 ", 3.97" or 3.5 "inches, also with a square model.

#2916 2 years ago

In the attached image, the list of 12 videos of the MiniScreen for Creature. The screensaver is in green and blue, and variations with color change. The award video (wow) is three different videos on each screen with effect transitions between them.

I am finalizing the last changes in the electronics with the new processor that I got, and everything will be ready to set the price and put the product on sale for those interested.

I will make videos of the product installed and in play on the machine. I will also try other screen sizes, 3.5-inch rectangular and square. I also have to finish the design of the bracket to fix each screen in its place.

VIDEOS_MNISCREN.jpgVIDEOS_MNISCREN.jpg

#2917 2 years ago

Holomodsp, SEARCH video (pack 2, bonus videos).

The first video for one of the extra video packages is already designed (drawings and vectorizations), now we start with the animations. The SEARCH video is triggered when entering Multiball, and shows the search status of the Creature in the three holes (left, center, right), marks with a red cross the shots that did not locate the Creature.

As soon as this video is finished I will fix the price of the two extra video packages, for those interested. These videos are not part of the FULL package, they are optional, with a price to be determined.

ScreenHunter_030.jpgScreenHunter_030.jpgScreenHunter_038.jpgScreenHunter_038.jpgScreenHunter_054.jpgScreenHunter_054.jpgScreenHunter_056.jpgScreenHunter_056.jpgScreenHunter_058.jpgScreenHunter_058.jpg

#2918 2 years ago

Watched all your videos and think it’s looking great! Depending on how the hologram is when I get Creature I’d be really interested! The one thing I wish could be flipped off is the flashing Creature title besides that I really like it!

#2919 2 years ago

I don’t know. Think replacing the whole playfield back panel scene would be cooler.

#2920 2 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

Watched all your videos and think it’s looking great! Depending on how the hologram is when I get Creature I’d be really interested! The one thing I wish could be flipped off is the flashing Creature title besides that I really like it!

Thanks.
If you mean to remove the "Creature Found" text from the Creature Found video, you can do so by setting the CFTX parameter to 0 in the config.txt configuration file that is on the SD card of the blue board (Holomodsp), see picture attached.

config_holo.jpgconfig_holo.jpg
#2921 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Thanks.
If you mean to remove the "Creature Found" text from the Creature Found video, you can do so by setting the CFTX parameter to 0 in the config.txt configuration file that is on the SD card of the blue board (Holomodsp), see picture attached.
 [quoted image]

I meant the title “Creature from the Black Lagoon” flashing as opposed to just being on. Again, just a very minor thing!

#2922 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Purchase and activation of optional extra video packages.

I have uploaded to the project's Github, the necessary instructions to buy and activate the optional extra video packages that are already being developed (2 packages of 6 videos each). These instructions can be downloaded as two PDF files, in English and Spanish.

https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/blob/master/User%20Manual-%20instructions/README.md

As soon as we finish the SEARCH video, I will set the prices of the two packages and interested users will be able to order. The remaining videos will be updated in the following firmware versions, the activation code will be the same for each board in all future updates.

ScreenHunter_004.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpg
LISTA_VIDEOS_.jpgLISTA_VIDEOS_.jpg

#2923 2 years ago

Holomodsp, worklist for designing new optional videos (extra packs, 1 and 2).

We already have the following videos on our worklist to design for the two optional extra video packages, after finishing the SEARCH one. These will be:

1.- Rescue the Girl
2.- Snack Attack
3.- Movie Madness
4.- Jet Bumpers

The Jet Bumpers will only be triggered in MultiBall mode for the Super Jackpot. Snack Attack and Movie Madness for the right ramp when the corresponding lamps are lit. Rescue the Girl, of course, in Multiball mode after the Creature Found video.

We will alternate, in the design, videos of both packages (1 and 2). These have been chosen because they are the most interesting in the game, specifically Snack Attack and Movie Madness for the right ramp, because they are quite frequent shots.

The order of the rest of the videos is yet to be determined, although Admit One is likely to be the next to be designed:

Admit one
Slide
Start Mega Menu
Combo Value
Playground Award
Multiball Restart
Mega Menu

In addition, with the extra video package that includes the SEARCH video, in MultiBall mode the user will have the option to disable the Kiss, Cola, Hotdog, PopCorn and Ice Cream videos. In this way, the search status of the Creature will be displayed with the SEARCH video, which will only be interrupted when the Creature is found. This feature will only be available with the Extra Video Package 2.

ScreenHunter_006.jpgScreenHunter_006.jpg

#2924 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

In addition, with the extra video package that includes the SEARCH video, in MultiBall mode the user will have the option to disable the Kiss, Cola, Hotdog, PopCorn and Ice Cream videos. In this way, the search status of the Creature will be displayed with the SEARCH video, which will only be interrupted when the Creature is found. This feature will only be available with the Extra Video Package 2.

This is great!

#2925 2 years ago

We are waiting.

#2926 2 years ago

Where can I find the instructions? Is there an online link. Mine did not have any in the box. Thank you

#2927 2 years ago

Where can I find the instructions? Is there an online link. Mine did not have any in the box. Thank you

https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master/User%20Manual-%20instructions

#2928 2 years ago

Thankyou!! Question say I don’t want certain videos to run… for example all the snack bar targets, how would I got about turning them off?
Cheers

#2929 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I don’t know. Think replacing the whole playfield back panel scene would be cooler.

That makes zero sense with this game, there is a lackluster often failed hologram right in the middle of the playfield. For the past decade multiple people have tried to come up with solutions and alternatives to it to make it better. From repro holograms to Mike D's first video replacement, to this loaded mod, they all focused on the playfield window for a reason.

#2930 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

That makes zero sense with this game, there is a lackluster often failed hologram right in the middle of the playfield. For the past decade multiple people have tried to come up with solutions and alternatives to it to make it better. From repro holograms to Mike D's first video replacement, to this loaded mod, they all focused on the playfield window for a reason.

I believe Rascal was referring to the 3 mini-screens the op has proposed as an addition to the holo LCD mod - that is saying a LCD backboard mod would be a better option compared to doing the 3 mini-screens.

#2931 2 years ago

Thankyou!! Question say I don’t want certain videos to run… for example all the snack bar targets, how would I got about turning them off?
Cheers

In the next firmware version, v1.2.1, you will be able to disable the videos you want in the configuration file of the SD card. The parameters are set, but they do not work in the current version v1.2.0 (0-disable, 1-enable, 2-user video)

#2932 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

3 random screens popping up from the playfield makes is what I was referring to. I get the playfield window.

#2933 2 years ago

Holomodsp, firmware update v1.2.1

Firmware version v1.2.1 is now available on the project's Github, for the green board (Raspberry) of the hologram kit.
https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master/firmware

This includes the new Video Mode and Creature & Girl videos, but they are still not operational until the blue board firmware is updated, I am doing some testing and need to make changes. While all users of batches 1, 2 and 3 can download and update the firmware for the green board (Raspberry), it is the heaviest (4.5Gb). The firmware for the blue board is a much lighter file of only 45Kb that will be downloaded and updated in a few minutes, as soon as it is ready I will let you know.

Meanwhile, today I started to send some packages that could already be considered from the 4th batch, I have also replaced some screens and brackets that arrived broken. To avoid breakages I have changed the packaging, now it is cardboard twice as thick. I also modified the design of the screen bracket, now with wider straps, and reduced and eliminated some holes that are not necessary, to get a more robust piece.

On the other hand, as for the videos in design, after finishing the one for SEARCH, it is already decided that we will do the one for SNACK ATTACK. Both are already for the optional extra video packages.

I remember the buyers of the product, something that I already warned in a previous post. NEVER touch or remove the flat cable that connects the display to the controller board, DO NOT attempt to reconnect it or remove it from its connections. The screen, ribbon cable and controller are VERY DELICATE elements, everything is delivered perfectly connected, tested and working. If you have any questions, BEFORE TOUCHING ANYTHING, contact me or you can irreversibly damage the screen. The warranty does NOT cover damage to the product due to improper handling by the user, only defective products or breakages due to transport.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/58#post-6320017

In the end I will have to print it on paper, with very large letters, and put it inside the box with the product. DO NOT TOUCH OR ATTEMPT TO RECONNECT, UNDER ANY CONCEPT, THE CABLE CONNECTING THE DISPLAY TO THE CONTROLLER BOARD OR YOU WILL DAMAGE THE DISPLAY IRREVERSIBLY AND THIS IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BEFORE TOUCHING ANYTHING.

If someone tries to reconnect the flat cable from the display to the video controller board, 99.9% of the time they WILL DAMAGE the DISPLAY by connecting it wrongly. So DON'T try it.

holo_121_RPY.jpgholo_121_RPY.jpgpaquetes.jpgpaquetes.jpg

a90eefbfae5785db0227c486a8d6952576ffa507.jpga90eefbfae5785db0227c486a8d6952576ffa507.jpg
#2934 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

We are waiting.

In a few days you will receive your kit, it is on its way.

#2935 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

In a few days you will receive your kit, it is on its way.

LOL, I meant that we are waiting to see the new vids.

#2936 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

3 random screens popping up from the playfield makes is what I was referring to. I get the playfield window.

Ah, gotcha! Yeah, 3 is overkill and weird. 1 might work as would 1 in the back.

#2937 2 years ago

Just replace the dmd with video.

#2938 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up @pinballsp, and kudos to you for being so prompt with product support. if someone received a damaged or broken mount, one must remove that ribbon cable to replace the mount? What is your suggestion on that?

#2939 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up pinballsp, and kudos to you for being so prompt with product support. if someone received a damaged or broken mount, one must remove that ribbon cable to replace the mount? What is your suggestion on that?

If someone receives any of my products, with defects or breaks, they must contact me and I will tell them exactly what to do. Never try to fix it yourself or you can make things worse.

If the bracket is broken, and the user is in Europe, better send it to me so that I can replace it. If the user is in a more distant country, I can give him precise instructions, with photos and even video of what to do. One misstep, and the screen is irreversibly damaged, and it is very expensive, increasingly expensive and difficult to obtain, due to the pandemic, its price has doubled and continues to rise.

#2940 2 years ago

First animation tests of the SEARCH video.

There is still a lot to do and change until the final version, but let's go fast, it can be finished by this weekend. Then I will fix the price of the two extra video packages, and those interested will be able to order.

The instructions for activating the extra video packages are on the project's Github:
https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master/User%20Manual-%20instructions

I remember that these videos are not part of the FULL package, they are optional and are purchased separately from the kit.

#2941 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

One misstep, and the screen is irreversibly damaged, and it is very expensive, increasingly expensive and difficult to obtain, due to the pandemic, its price has doubled and continues to rise.

This doesn't bode well for long-term viability. Especially mounted to the playfield of a pinball machine.

#2942 2 years ago
Quoted from slicknick13:

This doesn't bode well for long-term viability. Especially mounted to the playfield of a pinball machine.

I was thinking exactly the same thing but didn't want to appear more critical than I already have. This thing needs to be made with a screen that's more rugged to put up with the long term vibration and abuse of a playfield. Does not instill confidence in me.

#2943 2 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

I was thinking exactly the same thing but didn't want to appear more critical than I already have. This thing needs to be made with a screen that's more rugged to put up with the long term vibration and abuse of a playfield. Does not instill confidence in me.

Think he has referring to those messing with the cables not the screen itself.

#2944 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Think he has referring to those messing with the cables not the screen itself.

Just based on that pic, I don't know what the real deal looks like, that ribbon cable has to take like a 270 degree turn. Those connectors bite good but I can see them shaking loose.

Also don't quite understand why inserting improperly is a fatal move. Unless the other end of that ribbon is not removable so the ribbon can't be replaced. Think of something like an iphone screen where a poor connection is just like no video or some lines on the screen.

#2945 2 years ago

Probably find inserting the flat flex incorrectly puts the power traces onto the signal traces and fries the screens driver chip or something. Long as you insert it back perfect so all traces are aligned correctly there shouldn’t be an issue. Decent flat flex connectors usually have no play so hard to insert them wrong.

#2946 2 years ago

yep @russdx, sounds correct! I had to remove my ribbon as my mount was cracked, the ribbon connector "flat flex connector" broke... which I have never experienced in my time working with electronics. But pinballsp has sent me out replacements, as I could not find one.. Technically anything to put pressure on the connector traces work... but I was weary of using anything other than the proper flex connector.

#2947 2 years ago

We continue to do tests to animate the SEARCH video, there are still quite a few details to correct and improve. One more meeting per zoom and I think it will be ready.

There will be 6 files from this video, depending on the creature's search status. The one seen in the tests with the three shots available to find the creature, and the rest with one or two failed shots that will be marked with red crosshairs, also changing the text at the bottom of the animation, from the current "Look for the Creature "to another with the text" Creature not found, try again. "

In this way, this video, which will be shown when entering Multiball mode, will indicate at all times the search status of the creature, which shots were made without finding the creature and what shots remain to be made to find the creature.

SEARCH_test_001.jpgSEARCH_test_001.jpg

1 week later
#2948 2 years ago

Holomodsp, finished SEARCH video, extra video packs are now available for purchase.

The first video for the optional extra video packages is now done. This is the SEARCH video that is triggered when entering Multiball mode, while searching for the Creature. I attach images of the design, later I will upload a video.

These are seven video files that cover all possible combinations of the Creature's search state for the three-hole shots. The firmware detects the status of the Search lamps on the playfield and triggers the corresponding video to indicate the shots available to find the Creature, and those that have already been made without success (marked with a red cross).

The two optional extra video packages are as follows, and the price for each one is 395 Euros. Those interested can now place the order, as the rest of the videos are, will be added as firmware updates downloadable from the project's Github.

Optional Extra video Package 1 (6 videos):
1.- Jet Bumpers
2.- Rescue the Girl
3.- Slide
4.- Start Mega Menu
5.- Movie Madness
6.- Combo Value

Optional Extra video Package 2 (6 videos)
1.- Snack Attack (in development now)
2.- Search (done)
3.- Playground Award
4.- Multiball Restart
5.- Mega Menu
6.- Admit One

The instructions to activate these extra video packages, once the purchase and payment have been made, can be downloaded from the project's Github:

SEARCH_UNA_IN.jpgSEARCH_UNA_IN.jpg
SEARCH_DOS_IN.jpgSEARCH_DOS_IN.jpgSEARCH_TRES_IN.jpgSEARCH_TRES_IN.jpg

#2949 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Holomodsp SEARCH video is finished. extra video packs are now available for purchase. The price for each pack is 395 Euros. Those interested can now place the order. As the rest of the videos are finished they will be added as firmware updates downloadable from the project's Github. The instructions to activate these extra video packages, once the purchase and payment have been made, can be downloaded from the project's Github.

So only one of the twelve extra videos (2 packs of 6 each) is finished but people are to order and pay now? Looking at how long the previous videos took to produce, it seems premature to pay 790 Euros ($933 USD) total for the 2 video packages now, and then have to wait such a long time for the remaining eleven extra videos to be completed. Please let me know when all 12 are finished.

And why will 12 extra videos cost about as much as the whole holomodsp kit did, which included 24 videos and all the hardware?

#2950 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

So only one of the twelve extra videos (2 packs of 6 each) is finished but people are to order and pay now? Looking at how long the previous videos took to produce, it seems premature to pay 790 Euros ($933 USD) total for the 2 video packages now, and then have to wait such a long time for the remaining eleven extra videos to be completed. Please let me know when all 12 are finished.
And why will 12 extra videos cost about as much as the whole holomodsp kit did, which included 24 videos and all the hardware?

No, it is not mandatory to buy now, you can wait until there are more videos or all the videos made for each of the extra video packages, are optional.

These videos are going to be done much faster, now several designers are working and the main one is dedicating himself exclusively. We also have many elements from other videos that can be reused for new videos, for example the bubbles from this video were already used in the Super Jackpot video, that also allows us to design faster.

The prices are actually set by the cost of the hardware that has become very expensive. The screens now cost more than double (in some providers up to almost triple) and they are scarce, the processors I had to buy them at triple their original price and now there is no stock anywhere, this will force me to change the design of the board to use another processor of which I had to buy a large quantity to be able to work at least this year and part of 2022, not only on this product but in everything I do at a professional level (mainly for the medical sector).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 24.00
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.