CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 62.
#2751 2 years ago

Sorry to hear man. With all the uncertainty for the last year, news like this is still tough to hear.

Sorry for your loss.

#2752 2 years ago

Thanks True.

I am angry, but not at this guy. At myself. There were plenty of warnings from many people on this thread.
I should have given my BIL the hologram out of my machine. I just thought this mod would be way better.

If the rest of his operation is anything like his ordering process, it will be less than stellar.
So far though, the mod looks way cool.

Good luck to all.

#2753 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojojedi:

I wanted to buy this mod for my brother in law. My best friend for 32 years.
I was on page one of this thread saying I wanted it it.
I sold my Creature a few years ago, and my BIL wanted the hologram from it. I sold it and told him don't worry I would buy him this mod.
Since then BIL was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I have emailed this guy several times, told him that my BIL had a brain tumor and please add me to the list.
Brother in Law died Thursday.
I'm still not on the list.
That's fine... Don't need it anymore.

Im so sorry for your loss.

#2754 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojojedi:

I sold my Creature a few years ago, and my BIL wanted the hologram from it. I sold it and told him don't worry I would buy him this mod.
Since then BIL was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I have emailed this guy several times, told him that my BIL had a brain tumor and please add me to the list.

i feel your pain , fuck cancer, and aprieciate all that you have

#2755 2 years ago

If there is a heaven your brother in law will be shooting his Creech with a beautiful NOS vivid green hologram. My condolences for your loss.

#2756 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojojedi:

Wow I’m sorry about your brother in law and friend.

#2757 2 years ago

So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Life is way too short. Enjoy everyday with Family and Friends.

#2758 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Video Mode and 2nd batch shipments.

The VIDEO MODE video is now finished, which will be included in the firmware version v1.2.1, downloadable from the project Github (not yet available, I hope to upload it next week to the project Github).

This update will include the following:
1.- Add the VIDEO MODE video
2.- Reduction of firmware boot time
3.- Possibility of disabling videos

As for the second batch, yesterday I started to send the orders, they will all be shipped over the next week.
Users of the first batch do not need to update until they see on the project's Github, version v1.2.1 available, all shipped with version v.1.2.0.

https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master/firmware

We have also started to work on the last video of the FULL package, this is of the Creature with the girl in its arms, to use it as an alternative to the Creature Found. Both can be enabled in the configuration, that way will be triggered randomly when the Creature is found.

creature_girl.jpgcreature_girl.jpg

VIDEO_LIST_HOLO.jpgVIDEO_LIST_HOLO.jpg

#2759 2 years ago

Received my order. Hope to install it in the coming days. I have a project creature that’s missing the entire hologram so I’m very happy to have this. Keep you posted as to how the installation goes when I get to it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2760 2 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Received my order. Hope to install it in the coming days. I have a project creature that’s missing the entire hologram so I’m very happy to have this. Keep you posted as to how the installation goes when I get to it.
[quoted image]

If possible make a video of the installation. Would be great to see.

#2761 2 years ago

VERY INCREDIBLE MOD ... HOW DO YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS MOD?

TO THE PERSON WHO LOST SOMEONE WITH CANCER... MY MOTHER HAS TERMINAL CANCER RIGHT NOW. WE’RE GOING THRU HELL WITH THAT RIGHT NOW. MY MOM HAS LOST ALMOST 100 POUNDS BUT WE’RE BY HER SIDE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I’M VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I KNOW THE FEELING AND IT SUCKS. HANG IN THERE.

#2762 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:VERY INCREDIBLE MOD ... HOW DO YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS MOD?
TO THE PERSON WHO LOST SOMEONE WITH CANCER... MY MOTHER HAS TERMINAL CANCER RIGHT NOW. WE’RE GOING THRU HELL WITH THAT RIGHT NOW. MY MOM HAS LOST ALMOST 100 POUNDS BUT WE’RE BY HER SIDE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I’M VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I KNOW THE FEELING AND IT SUCKS. HANG IN THERE.

Medical marijuana. My friends mother had breast cancer and would not eat. He drove up there and took her a ton of edibles and she started eating again and the pain was a lot less. She was so far gone that she didnt last another month but that month was better. Im sorry about your mother, enjoy her while she is here.

#2763 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Medical marijuana.

We tried that... she refused to take it. But she is eating a little better right now. She's gained about 5 pounds in the past 10 days. She's hanging in there. Thanks for the thoughts!!!

#2764 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

We tried that... she refused to take it. But she is eating a little better right now. She's gained about 5 pounds in the past 10 days. She's hanging in there. Thanks for the thoughts!!!

good luck

You could just slip it to her and when she sees that she feels better she might accept it from there on.

#2765 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

VERY INCREDIBLE MOD ... HOW DO YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS MOD?

The product is available in stock, you can order it, there is no need to sign up for any order list.

I have updated the first post of this thread with all the information updated to date, there is everything about the product, prices, payment methods, links to download firmware updates and user manual, videos on YouTube, pictures, contact information ...

Everything you need to know and see about Holomodsp, is summarized HERE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development#post-3602030

#2766 2 years ago

Very interested, anyone got one and installed etc?

Easy enough? Any videos of it working, triggering etc?

#2767 2 years ago

I think everyone is waiting for the couple guys that have received them to do the install and give us a review. Hopefully soon!

#2768 2 years ago

Holomodsp, latest FULL package video, 2nd batch shipments.

We are already working on the last video of the FULL package. This, which was originally going to be made with a 3D model of the creature, has finally been replaced by a 2D cartoon-style design.

The scene in this video is based on the main drawing of the head of the machine, the Creature carrying the girl. It will be set in the cavern that was already drawn for the main 3-scene screensaver.

After having vectorized the main drawing, today we will start with the animation, it will not be as complicated as the previous video and it may be finished soon, it could even be included in the firmware version v1.2.1.

As soon as we finish with this last video, we will start with the first extra pack of 6 additional videos. The first video will be that of SEARCH, a video that will be triggered when entering Multiball mode and that will determine the status of the search for the creature in the three possible shots. Then the price of the two extra video packages that can be purchased will be set, the activation will be done with a countercode based on the unique code of each kit stored in the configuration file.

As for the 2nd batch orders, these started shipping last week, and continue this week. The firmware is not likely to be included with the VIDEO MODE video yet, but as soon as it is it can be downloaded from Github and updated for any 1st and 2nd batch kits.

Criatura_video_final2.jpgCriatura_video_final2.jpgCriatura_video_final3.jpgCriatura_video_final3.jpg

#2769 2 years ago

I think you should re-name the FULL package, it misrepresents your offering when you also have 2 additional "Optional extra video package". FULL means "not lacking or omitting anything; complete." That is not the case with your FULL package.

#2770 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I think you should re-name the FULL package, it misrepresents your offering when you also have 2 additional "Optional extra video package". FULL means "not lacking or omitting anything; complete." That is not the case with your FULL package.

Why would someone who owns a Deadpool even care about this?

I get that there are many people who want to troll this thread and bash the creator.

It's been said and done and no one cares at this point. If to don't like him or the product don't support it. If you already have bought something else then lesson learned.

OP seems to have made it perfectly clear he could care less about your ideas or comments. It's always easier to run someone else's businesses without taking any risk.

I never have any intention of buying a creature but am genuinely interested if this is going to work. It's shipped and will be installed in multiple machines soon.

Even if it's a piece of crap with no support. WHO CARES! YOU OWN A DEADPOOL!

#2771 2 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

Why would someone who owns a Deadpool even care about this?
I get that there are many people who want to troll this thread and bash the creator.
It's been said and done and no one cares at this point. If to don't like him or the product don't support it. If you already have bought something else then lesson learned.
OP seems to have made it perfectly clear he could care less about your ideas or comments. It's always easier to run someone else's businesses without taking any risk.
I never have any intention of buying a creature but am genuinely interested if this is going to work. It's shipped and will be installed in multiple machines soon.
Even if it's a piece of crap with no support. WHO CARES! YOU OWN A DEADPOOL!

It genuinely wasn't a troll... I have no bone to pick... I know English isn't his first language and clarity is important... I wouldn't want to see someone buy a FULL and then be disappointed when it isn't FULL. I do getcha though, plenty of negativity and I can see how mine reads as piling on.

#2772 2 years ago
5A67319B-E378-49FE-9202-1744B71011EA.gif5A67319B-E378-49FE-9202-1744B71011EA.gif
#2773 2 years ago

Surely someone ,anyone has installed this ,

#2774 2 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

Surely someone ,anyone has installed this ,

Not a reassuring sign. I would think enough people have received them and are eager to install them. Either they are having trouble on the install or don't like the way they work.

#2775 2 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Not a reassuring sign. I would think enough people have received them and are eager to install them. Either they are having trouble on the install or don't like the way they work.

On Vacation,will do mine when I get home.
Most peeps are finally getting out so I’m not thinking it’s a priority for them.

#2776 2 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

On Vacation,will do mine when I get home.
Most peeps are finally getting out so I’m not thinking it’s a priority for them.

Completely agree here. With everything opening up I haven't even touched a machine at home for a few weeks! Vacation next week!

#2777 2 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

Completely agree here. With everything opening up I haven't even touched a machine at home for a few weeks! Vacation next week!

What, you mean something shut down? Nothing shit down here

#2778 2 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

[quoted image]

Dear Lord, imagine being responsible for creating and raising that.

#2779 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

What, you mean something shit down? Nothing shit down here

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Colorado was a red state when I moved here. How things change.

#2780 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

What, you mean something shit down? Nothing shit down here

None of the restaurants in Chicago let you shit in them. May be a TX thing?

#2781 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

that would be California

#2782 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

that would be California

That's in the streets, in San Francisco

#2783 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Creature with girl in arms, all orders shipped.

We have already finished drawing the creature with the girl in his arms for the last full pack video. The lower part of the body of the creature that is not in the drawing of the pinball head had to be made. All drawings are vectorized to achieve the highest quality, this also allows to apply zoom effects in animations without loss of resolution.

On the other hand, yesterday the last orders of the second batch were sent, so that as of today all the orders have already been sent.

Now that I have some free time, I will modify the firmware to support the Video Mode video and the new Creature found alternate video, and upload the firmware v1.2.1 to the project's Github.
criatura2.jpgcriatura2.jpg

#2784 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Welp I will be the gunnea pig I just sent over a lot of loot. I will do a review and unboxing to share with you all.

Your order is shipped, you should receive it this Friday, if there are no TNT / Fedex delays.

ScreenHunter_014.jpgScreenHunter_014.jpg
#2785 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That is a negative, Captain.

#2786 2 years ago

Design tests, of the creature with the girl, on a background in the cave. We still have to make many changes and more tests, I do not like this color combination of the cave or the detail of the rocks.

The idea of putting a tree trunk on the front will have to be removed, the idea is for the creature to move forward with the girl in its arms, at the bottom we will put water up to a little below the creature's waist, and probably a mist along the sides of the cavern walls. We will add some fluttering bats and some more critters around the cave walls.

We also have the idea of putting a small waterfall on the left side, animated with After Effects. As soon as the background graphic design is defined, we start animating the scene.

creature_girls.jpgcreature_girls.jpg
#2787 2 years ago

Holomodsp, Creature & Girl video.
First animation TEST of the video of the Creature carrying the girl in its arms.

Flying bats will be added to the cavern, maybe some dragonflies and a waterfall on one side. The Creature Found banner will appear in front of it flashing.

It also remains to improve the movements that simulate the movement of the creature walking forward, animate the movement of the mouth and the fins of the creature's head, movement of the girl's hair, arm and legs.

This video will probably be finished this week, and will already be included in firmware version v1.2.1, along with the Video Mode video, and the improvements I already discussed.

Now I am trying to improve the firmware boot time, for that I have installed a Linux on my computer in which I am compiling a custom version of the Debian based operating system. The idea is to achieve a Holomodsp startup time that is not greater than 10 seconds from the machine's power on. I have even seen people who have achieved boot times of less than 2 seconds for embedded systems.

#2788 2 years ago

Where do I order?

#2789 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispy:

Where do I order?

All the information is in the first post of this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development

Contact for orders and inquiries.
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: pinballsp
Whatsapp: +34693344445
Telephone: +34 693 344 445 (only Spanish language)

#2790 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see an unboxing then install video

#2791 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see an unboxing then install video of this awesome mod

#2792 2 years ago

Are there any videos of installs out there ?

#2793 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Are there any videos of installs out there ?

Not as yet, but shipments went out a little while ago so should be getting close to seeing one

#2794 2 years ago

Still haven’t got mine soon as I get it I’ll post some videos

#2795 2 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

[quoted image]

Any updates please

#2797 2 years ago

OK well I began to put it in. Directions so far have been pretty good but I’ve run into a slight issue. I ordered the optional 12 V but the unit that was sent is not designed for a current.So for now I’ll disconnect any mods on the game that are using 12 V suggested in the directions. I’ll keep you updated as I go.DF6AEECE-64B9-4207-9719-08CF3D3E3976 (resized).jpegDF6AEECE-64B9-4207-9719-08CF3D3E3976 (resized).jpegA89B4F2A-478E-40B1-954B-EA9D844A6C81 (resized).jpegA89B4F2A-478E-40B1-954B-EA9D844A6C81 (resized).jpeg2F5C05C3-65DE-4B65-9478-100E2F3F67E3 (resized).jpeg2F5C05C3-65DE-4B65-9478-100E2F3F67E3 (resized).jpeg69B8288D-0675-4467-A0FE-1280C14D697C (resized).jpeg69B8288D-0675-4467-A0FE-1280C14D697C (resized).jpegE006D429-8E65-4C08-A8CE-780E58F079EE (resized).jpegE006D429-8E65-4C08-A8CE-780E58F079EE (resized).jpeg15E101E4-FDD4-49C1-9CCE-895BE3302BCC (resized).jpeg15E101E4-FDD4-49C1-9CCE-895BE3302BCC (resized).jpeg

#2798 2 years ago

look for that plug cord on a TV, VCR, DVD player, etc... they commonly use those jack style... laptops too

#2799 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

look for that plug cord on a TV, VCR, DVD player, etc... they commonly use those jack style... laptops too

This. You can look at the fine print on the power brick, but it almost certainly supports 50 or 60hz and any voltage from 110-240V.

—Donnie

#2800 2 years ago

Installation went pretty smooth. I need to address several things. First there is a lot of wires to the right of the cpu. The need to be cleaned up because the press on the new board. I have several things taking 12 v so some reorganization of that needs to happen. I turned on the game and got the start up videos but nothing happened during play. Further investigation required. I will follow up when i can get back into the shop. Sorry I have no more to show you at present

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/56?hl=timfenske11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.