CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 62.
#2101 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I'm going to answer you, although I shouldn't, not because you don't deserve an answer, but because of the consequences. I'm going to do it only once, and never again.

1.- Everything that I design and sell has characteristics that are advertised and that are 100% fulfilled. So it has been and so it will always be.
2.- The advanced coloring feature for my DMDMK66 (Magic DMD will be the new product name) is a theme that I was developing, in fact the Editor is finished. An extremely powerful Editor, with infinitely better features than any other similar that you can see out there, and as we all know there is only one more.
3.- I was working on the 128x16 DMD and the advanced coloring firmware, when many people started asking me to finish the hologram mod, which is what I am doing now.
4.- I do not support ILLEGAL products, nor therefore do I collaborate with CRIMINALS (thieves in this case). Does it surprise you? It is what happens when one does not know the history, the authentic one and not the lies that some have been spreading for years constantly and that some are believed without corroborating them.

Let's see, I'll tell you more clearly and you will surely understand, PIN2DMD is an ILLEGAL product, I don't know if my English is bad and I don't translate correctly, again PIN2DMD is an ILLEGAL product. And why, you wonder surely surprised ?, because it is based on a STOLEN source code and used without authorization from its authentic owner. I already presented EVIDENCES in the forum a long time ago, I am attaching them again in case you did not see them (obviously you do not know). Now I refer you to point 4 and the end of the story, if you know of another similar open source and LEGAL project, I have no problem collaborating.
That in regards to LEGALITY issues. Then there are the moral issues, ethics, and good behavior. I never collaborate with bad people, MANIPULATORS, with liars, hypocrites, self-centered, people who are not to be trusted because they deceive you, those who copy, plagiarize, steal, hack, those who accuse others of what they do (yes, they are that cynical), those who always blame others for their mistakes, those who try to harm a competitor by spreading lies that they repeat millions of times thinking that this way will become truths.
I think I have answered all your questions.
And if you have any doubts as to why an ILLEGAL product is allowed, that no longer depends on me, you go to the authorities and have them explain it to you, I don't understand it either.
And so far, although the story is much longer and with many more details, it is enough to write an encyclopedia. I will NEVER talk about these issues again, because I am already more than fed up with that bunch of undesirable TROLLS who constantly bother and lie.

PS: one more detail, I ALWAYS respond to EVERYONE in no more than 24 hours (by email, whatsapp or Facebook messaging), whoever says otherwise LIES. Any query or CLAIM receives a response in a few hours, ALWAYS. And I ALWAYS solve any problem that any product of mine may have, AT NO COST to the customer if the product is under warranty. I repeat it, ALWAYS and whoever says otherwise LIES.
PS 2: my name, address and telephone number are PUBLIC, anyone knows who I am and can locate me. Are the personal data of these TROLLs also public, including those of pin2dmd? The answer is NO. Lying hiding behind anonymity apart from being cowards is typical of those who engage in CRIMINAL acts.

[quoted image] [quoted image]

There are some who say that people who shout or write in capital letters are always right, but let me put this right with a few sentences.

What pinballSP and Noah Fentz aka owner of VirtuaPin, is calling stealing source code is the fact that we used parts of the USB communication code which was originally added to the pinmame source to be used with VirtuaPins pindmd product. IMHO what we did, using and modifying existing code to add new features like e.g color DMD devices to a open source project, is normal or further more a essential part of the development of such projects. Btw the authentic owner of this part of the code is @russdx, who is also in the "Troll group" of this thread. The second accusation is that we are not allowed to call our display pin2dmd because VirtuaPins product name is pindmd. I´m not an expert if that is true or not, but so far I haven´t heard about a single customers buying a pindmd thinking that it was a pin2dmd and vice versa.

That´s the whole thing behind the stealing/lying/illegal accusations above and now back to the original topic.

PS. There is an imprint on pin2dmd.com with all the contact data which has to be there for legal reasons on every website.

PS2. I take your post as a no, that you don´t want or need our help to finish your product(s). In the name of those being interested in your HoloMod or DMDMK66 to be finished one day I wish you good luck !

#2102 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

There are some who say that people who shout or write in capital letters are always right, but let me put this right with a few sentences.
What pinballSP and Noah Fentz aka owner of VirtuaPin, is calling stealing source code is the fact that we used parts of the USB communication code which was originally added to the pinmame source to be used with VirtuaPins pindmd product. IMHO what we did, using and modifying existing code to add new features like e.g color DMD devices to a open source project, is normal or further more a essential part of the development of such projects. Btw the authentic owner of this part of the code is russdx, who is also in the "Troll group" of this thread. The second accusation is that we are not allowed to call our display pin2dmd because VirtuaPins product name is pindmd. I´m not an expert if that is true or not, but so far I haven´t heard about a single customers buying a pindmd thinking that it was a pin2dmd and vice versa.
That´s the whole thing behind the stealing/lying/illegal accusations above and now back to the original topic.
PS. There is an imprint on pin2dmd.com with all the contact data which has to be there for legal reasons on every website.
PS2. I take your post as a no, that you don´t want or need our help to finish your product(s). In the name of those being interested in your HoloMod or DMDMK66 to be finished one day I wish you good luck !

Pretty sure pinballSP has marked me down as the Troll leader!

I think any one with an ounce of engineering background knows this mod is doomed just from previous behaviour / what is shown in this thread.

I do hope it’s finished so people can eventually buy it but I honestly don’t think it will work as described and people will be left very disappointed like the DMD which was sold missing it’s biggest selling point (colour)

#2103 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

That is the reason why I was talking to Luis about a cooperation and offered to make his solution work from the firmware side.
Furthermore I don´t see Steve´s solution not at all in the same state as Luis solution, because it already has been built and installed from users in their cftbl machine and is a flawlessly working DIY solution with all information to build it publicly available.

From a plug and play perspective it is in an identical state. You cannot buy one ready to go which is what the masses want.

#2104 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Pretty sure pinballSP has marked me down as the Troll leader!
I think any one with an ounce of engineering background knows this mod is doomed just from previous behaviour / what is shown in this thread.
I do hope it’s finished so people can eventually buy it but I honestly don’t think it will work as described and people will be left very disappointed like the DMD which was sold missing it’s biggest selling point (colour)

I am aware of Multimorphic’s products, but is there a simpler/cheaper version of a board which will either read the switch matrix, or read perhaps a hashed value from the DMD data ? That seems like the major item missing currently.

#2105 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am aware of Multimorphic’s products, but is there a simpler/cheaper version of a board which will either read the switch matrix, or read perhaps a hashed value from the DMD data ? That seems like the major item missing currently.

The raspberry pi is very capable of scanning the machines switch matrix directly via its gpio with just a few components (no external micro is needed) this is a very very easy problem to solve. It sounds like lucky1 has all this done anyway he’s just missing the fancy videos the Op has had a artist draw up.

#2106 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

The raspberry pi is very capable of scanning the machines switch matrix directly via its gpio with just a few components (no external micro is needed) this is a very very easy problem to solve. It sounds like lucky1 has all this done anyway he’s just missing the fancy videos the Op has had a artist draw up.

PIN2DMD is capable of sending out serial commands when certain dmd images appear and I have also made a pcb which is connected to the WPC bus to send out commands when a certain sound is played. It was meant for those who don´t want to replace the original sound board with TiltAudio to make Steves CFTBL mod work with his Serial Media Server. Steve also has read out the switch matrix of DataEast pinball machines with a arduino to control LED strips.
So far we did not have a project which is reading out the lamp and switch matrix from WPC machines like Luis want´s to do it, but given the fact that I had to look at the timing of those signals for my PIN2RPI project (https://www.flippertreff.de/start/forum/topic/11513-pin2rpi-wpc89s95-raspberry-pi-pinball-controller/) it should not be too hard to realize that also in a small PCB.

#2107 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

PIN2DMD is capable of sending out serial commands when certain dmd images appear and I have also made a pcb which is connected to the WPC bus to send out commands when a certain sound is played. It was meant for those who don´t want to replace the original sound board with TiltAudio to make Steves CFTBL mod work with his Serial Media Server. Steve also has read out the switch matrix of DataEast pinball machines with a arduino to control LED strips.
So far we did not have a project which is reading out the lamp and switch matrix from WPC machines like Luis want´s to do it, but given the fact that I had to look at the timing of those signals for my PIN2RPI project (https://www.flippertreff.de/start/forum/topic/11513-pin2rpi-wpc89s95-raspberry-pi-pinball-controller/) it should not be too hard to realize that also in a small PCB.

Very interesting, thanks! the Pin2DMD seems like an easy solution to trigger additional actions from the DMD. I’ve been wanting to add some video to my MB for a while, and it already has a Pin2DMD, so I am halfway there! Danke lucky

#2108 3 years ago

Lol... 2 page long post labeling other people criminals and some rant about purity...

Yet he has no problem violating colordmd patents and illegally distributing copied roms.

This guy lives in his own bubble and dismisses other with hand waving when he's challenged.

Show us the mod in your creetch already...

#2109 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Lol... 2 page long post labeling other people criminals and some rant about purity...
Yet he has no problem violating colordmd patents and illegally distributing copied roms.
This guy lives in his own bubble and dismisses other with hand waving when he's challenged.
Show us the mod in your creetch already...

Don’t forget his first DMD ‘borrowed’ pin2dmd firmware then the second version ‘borrowed’ RGB.DMD firmware then the DMD driver board ‘borrowed’ lucky1s pal chip firmware.

He sure does a lot of ‘borrowing’ for some one who hates illegal activity lol

#2110 3 years ago

I hear he’s teaming up with Popadiuk. They have a very similar attention span.

#2111 3 years ago

Nobody should be spouting off about the purity of pinball, especially when the examples given are of others that have no issue stealing their competitor's IP - what a joke.

If you don't think PinballSP will finish the MOD, fine - blast away. He's opened himself up to the criticism by posting here on PinSide; that's part of what happens when you transition from a "hobbyist" to a "hobby vendor." The part I find so humorous, while following this thread, is that most of the whiners in here have zero interest in the actual MOD; they just like hearing themselves type.

At least this guy is generating his own artwork (financing it on his own dime) and developing a unique design/solution for the application. Will he ever finish it? Who the hell knows, but at least he's having fun tinkering with a pinball project. If anything, the thread is throughly entertaining to follow

#2112 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

The part I find so humorous, while following this thread, is that most of the whiners in here have zero interest in the actual MOD; they just like hearing themselves type.

In this group of noisy people a classification can be made:

1.- The TROLLS: these are people who are mentally ill, bitter about life, frustrated people who need to enter forums like this to hit anyone. They look for a victim and hunt him day and night. These people do not worry me at all, because anyone detects and classifies them immediately. Examples: Fl*nnib*s, Ra**lph

2.- The Resentful: these are people of whom I have made some negative comments in the past, but JUSTIFIED and REASONED, and since then they persecute me to see if they can harm me, spouting shit, obviously based on lies and childish inventions. Example: Rus*x (of which, by the way, the Germans warned me not to trust him, because he is dedicated to copying other people's ideas, although in the end the Germans are much worse than this man)

3.- Competitors: These are usually the worst, the most perverse, envious and destructive. They try to eliminate a competitor by spreading lies on their victim, they repeat the same lies millions of times, with the conviction that these will become the truth. That they are competitors is the least of it, the worst thing is that they are bad people, hypocrites, cheats, liars and even commit criminal acts such as stealing the intellectual property or ideas of others. Their degree of evil and mental illness reaches such a degree that they not only persecute me in this forum, they look for me all over the internet to see what other forums I participate in to try to harm me more if they can. They are also extremely manipulative, like the leaders of religious sects or politicians, handling people as if they were puppets. Example: l*cky1

4.- The clueless: they don't seem like bad people, but they have ended up believing the lies released by the previous ones (1, 2, 3) and they go around shooting who they shouldn't. There are a few, but deep down they are not to blame for anything, they simply have not yet realized the reality, who is lying and who is telling the truth, in short they still do not know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys in this movie. They can be victims of the trolls of point 3, and become adept zombies who repeat and spread the same lies. They don't worry me much, they must be very young people who still don't know how the world works.

5.- The frustrated: they want their toy and they want it now, even if they haven't paid anything in advance, but they believe in the right to demand it. They don't bother me, but they should reconsider and not have those little boy tantrums. Their only problem is that out of their frustration, they end up being victims and disciples of type 1 and 3 trolls (especially type 3), which would turn them into zombie trolls repeating and spreading the same lies of the leader of the sect, the guru who pulls the strings to handle people as if they were puppets.

PS: Oh I forgot.
6.- The ghost accounts: those users who have not published in years, and suddenly resurrect to put positive votes in favor of the troll (1, 2, 3) or negative to the victim. They can be FAKE accounts especially if their positive / negative vote ratio is dire. Example: TP*ECKH

#2113 3 years ago

Love it.. 'trolls' because we don't blindly follow the reality you try to project.

How about instead of spending 25 mins to type that post you plug in that creech of yours and your harnesses you've had working on your bench for many months?

The reason you get called out is because you blow smoke, throw stones, and live in a glass house.

#2114 3 years ago

Big long diatribe about trolls.

Have you ever finished anything? You can start throwing shade once you actually produce something for sale.

I mentioned Popadiuk in particular because he gets caught up in useless details like little brackets with lightning bolts in them or grills on air vents but can't finish a project without starting a new one.

#2115 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Love it.. 'trolls' because we don't blindly follow the reality you try to project.
How about instead of spending 25 mins to type that post you plug in that creech of yours and your harnesses you've had working on your bench for many months?
The reason you get called out is because you blow smoke, throw stones, and live in a glass house.

Can I ask, if you aren't interested in the mod's development and buying it, why are you constantly on this thread complaining about it? Don't like it, don't buy it! It's a drag to read through all this crap when the rest of us just want to see the mod progress and ultimately get finished. I like seeing the video updates and progress, I'm in no rush.

#2116 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Can I ask, if you aren't interested in the mod's development and buying it, why are you constantly on this thread complaining about it? Don't like it, don't buy it! It's a drag to read through all this crap when the rest of us just want to see the mod progress and ultimately get finished. I like seeing the video updates and progress, I'm in no rush.

You sir, are in luck. This is the right place to be for those not in a hurry of seeing anything completed.

#2117 3 years ago

Lol same old speech from pinballSP which is all bullshit as usual. I created the very first aftermarket usb DMD 8 years ago before pinballSP even new what a pinball machine was so certainly did not copy any one

#2118 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Lol same old speech from pinballSP which is all bullshit as usual. I created the very first aftermarket usb DMD 8 years ago before pinballSP even new what a pinball machine was so certainly did not copy any one

knew

#2119 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Don't like it, don't buy it!

You can’t buy it. It’s a forever project. Four years now and he’s still noodling on videos.

#2120 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You can’t buy it. It’s a forever project. Four years now and he’s still noodling on videos.

The videos are FANTASTIC though I will say that! Just sell them to some one actually capable of building working hardware / software and we got a mod

#2121 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

If you want only his view of the universe... You are in luck - just follow this link https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development?tq=&tu=pinballsp

But if you think you'll be in a better position by listening only through his reality distortion field... you deserve what you get.

#2122 3 years ago

After waiting for his other mod
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/domo-led-for-star-trek-ng
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interactive-video-bumper-cap-by-pinballsp
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-boards-for-afm-tom-and-universal-bumper-by-pinballsp
and waiting for this creech mod decided to stop waiting.
I hope he finishes them, he is like a mad scientist making up some real cool stuff.
He keeps on developing and adding
Wish him all the luck But man this guy needs a manager and a deadline.

#2123 3 years ago

I think you are alienating your potential customers calling them trolls and or they are frustrated because they want to now. You have been working with videos for three years now and have no way to sell them. If you had the mod working people would have bought it and done their own thing with it and or would have bought your videos. You are putting your cart before the horse. You could be making money instead of farting around.

#2124 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

After waiting for his other mod
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/domo-led-for-star-trek-ng
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interactive-video-bumper-cap-by-pinballsp
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-boards-for-afm-tom-and-universal-bumper-by-pinballsp
and waiting for this creech mod decided to stop waiting.
I hope he finishes them, he is like a mad scientist making up some real cool stuff.
He keeps on developing and adding
Wish him all the luck But man this guy needs a manager and a deadline.

LCD pop bumpers are sick, whatever happened to those?

#2125 3 years ago

This thread has So many ups and downs lol. From love to hate and so many direction changes its hard to know where this will go. Looking past some of the apparent past mishaps etc I Do hope he stays the coarse on this one to give us something amazing in the end and not get stalled by any negative pokes. Would I like one now, sure. Creech has been around for a Long time and stood the test of time so this could make it special Or just be something funny to talk about in a few more years. Hoping to get one of these kits some day....

#2126 3 years ago

The reason there is no video of this working is because even if it does work it'll be a dogs dinner.
Over egged.

All it needed to do was show something in attract and show a video of the creech when needed.

#2127 3 years ago

I cannot figure out why someone would put all this time and money into some very cool ideas and not finish them and recoup their R&D costs at least. I like the rest of you would like to see these products come to light but sadly I don't think it is going to happen. Not sure why if the Op is having trouble getting over the finish line he wouldn't just bite the bullet and collaborate with someone who could give him the spark to get these projects completed. In the end all of his projects would be beneficial to the pinball community as a whole. One of the hardest things a leader can do is ask for help but ultimately help is what seems to be desperately needed here. I'll keep following this as a hopefully optimistic future customer.

#2129 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

In this group of noisy people a classification can be made:

Which one am I?

cant be #1, Not mentally ill and I'm probably at the best point in my life right now with a new baby.
cant be #2, Not resentful or German
cant be #3, I don't make any products
cant be #4, certainly not clueless
I might be #5, While I don't want the mod, I also don't understand not selling the base model one if all the videos are complete for it
Not #6, I'm fairly active.
I must be #7, enjoying the train wreck

#2130 3 years ago

pinballSP's bed room love you really pinballSP

11169680-3x2-940x627 (resized).jpg11169680-3x2-940x627 (resized).jpg
#2131 3 years ago

This thread is EPIC!

I’m gong to narrow it down even further. There are two, nah possibly three types of people posting here.

The optimists. “My glass appears to be half full”

The pessimists. “My glass seems to always be half empty”

The realist. Just living in the moment, drinks the water and get on with life.

“I can’t”.... no let me rephrase it, “ I can” wait to see if he finishes it, or not finishes it. I have absolutely zero “OOP”out of pocket expenses, just the time taken to wade through these pages and it’s been fun. Was not promised anything. Have learnt a boat load about how fascinating and challenging product development and testing can be. Will be keeping my hologram, whether it stays inside Creech for another 20 or so years, or inevitably find something else to replace it with, be it another halo or LCD or whatever, if ever and whenever that occurs.

Good luck everybody! Be thankful for that next breath of air you take and if you are surrounded by loved one and know where your next round of meals are coming from and are capable of flipping on a bunch of machines anytime soon, then lucky you!

#2132 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

This thread is EPIC!
I’m gong to narrow it down even further. There are two, nah possibly three types of people posting here.
The optimists. “My glass appears to be half full”
The pessimists. “My glass seems to always be half empty”
The realist. Just living in the moment, drinks the water and get on with life.
“I can’t”.... no let me rephrase it, “ I can” wait to see if he finishes it, or not finishes it. I have absolutely zero “OOP”out of pocket expenses, just the time taken to wade through these pages and it’s been fun. Was not promised anything. Have learnt a boat load about how fascinating and challenging product development and testing can be. Will be keeping my hologram, whether it stays inside Creech for another 20 or so years, or inevitably find something else to replace it with, be it another halo or LCD or whatever, if ever and whenever that occurs.
Good luck everybody! Be thankful for that next breath of air you take and if you are surrounded by loved one and know where your next round of meals are coming from and are capable of flipping on a bunch of machines anytime soon, then lucky you!

Damn, you dont have to be all down to earth and shit.

#2133 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

LCD pop bumpers are sick, whatever happened to those?

Not finished sadly, like all other of his projects
Take a look at his shop page. Nothing on sale.
Like stated, this guy needs a manager.
He develops epic stuff.....then doesnt finish it
So mutch potential.
but hey.. on the possitive side, he doesnt ask for money !

#2134 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I cannot figure out why someone would put all this time and money into some very cool ideas and not finish them and recoup their R&D costs at least

Because he loves designing hardware! He runs proto boards non-stop which costs money. He sources chips (which at least beyond getting samples.. costs).. and he plays with his toys. Best I can tell... this is just where his hobby satisfaction comes from. He sees a problem.. and loves to design a board to address the issue. Rinse, repeat.

Just look at his what.. 3? iterations of processor on his DMD design. Why? Because there is a cool new toy.. lets see if we can use it..

We all blow money on our hobbies... his hobby/passion overlap seems to be PCB design. He just doesn't understand where design needs to stop to actually make products.

#2135 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I bet you loved JPOP and hilton's pumping posting.... all sunshine all the time!

#2136 3 years ago

I still don't get all the bitching. Buy it, if it becomes available or don't. The endless streams of "he never finishes stuff" are mind-numbing at this point. We get it. We've heard you. If someone is following this thread, there is some serious buyer beware cautions.

So, you've made your point. I will freely admit my optimism that this becomes viable has diminished drastically in the last year, particularly since he has purchased a Creech and failed to show any part of the mod working. But that is disappointment. I'm not out a damned thing. Nor is anyone else who has interest in the mod.

#2137 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

I still don't get all the bitching. Buy it, if it becomes available or don't. The endless streams of "he never finishes stuff" are mind-numbing at this point. We get it. We've heard you. If someone is following this thread, there is some serious buyer beware cautions.
So, you've made your point. I will freely admit my optimism that this becomes viable has diminished drastically in the last year, particularly since he has purchased a Creech and failed to show any part of the mod working. But that is disappointment. I'm not out a damned thing. Nor is anyone else who has interest in the mod.

Surely you love to read all the crazy pinballSP rants? That’s the main reason most people come here???

#2138 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Damn, you dont have to be all down to earth and shit.

Because so many people are already off the planet...

#2139 3 years ago

The detractors are beyond broken record territory. Where are the moderators?

If he doesn't finish it, so what? He doesn't owe anyone anything for this mod. You've made your point, now it's time to move along. If not, it's time to get a moderator involved. Broken records are a violation of Pinside policy. Why? Because it sucks to read it over and over and over again.

I have no skin in this game since I have MikeD's mod but I'm enjoying the following the development, even if it never gets finished.

#2140 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I mostly agree, but it is fair for others to point out the success/support issues of his former products to help people make an informed decision on whether to spend a huge chunk of money on this.

#2141 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

If he doesn't finish it, so what? He doesn't owe anyone anything for this mod. You've made your point, now it's time to move along. If not, it's time to get a moderator involved. Broken records are a violation of Pinside policy. Why? Because it sucks to read it over and over and over again.
I have no skin in this game since I have MikeD's mod but I'm enjoying the following the development, even if it never gets finished.

The detractors are here because over and over there are people who say "but he's never done anything wrong."

That's simply not true. He already has a history of producing and selling a product that DOES NOT DO WHAT HE PROMISED. So there are folks who are worried, based on this track record and the patterns we see here, that this product will suffer the same fate.

I'll eat crow and say "great job" if he ever pops out a reasonable video that shows this thing actually working (not just playing a video in a game, but doing things triggered from the playfield or DMD or whatever ends up happening). I'll eat more crow if he then goes back and actually gets his DMD project finished for those who bought it (though, in fairness, those people did spend money and have had to wait so long that they got hosed even if he finally makes good).

And if you post your products as you develop them, you open yourself up to criticism from the peanut gallery, plain and simple. Get over it. Nobody is going so far as to try to shout him down or CAUSE him to not finish it. Plenty of the detractors have given him suggestions along the way and some have even offered to FINISH IT FOR HIM. I don't think he needs to accept that, but I do think it's wrong to act like the detractors are simply here to have fun at his expense.

--Donnie

#2142 3 years ago
Quoted from djb_rh:

The detractors are here because over and over there are people who say "but he's never done anything wrong."
That's simply not true. He already has a history of producing and selling a product that DOES NOT DO WHAT HE PROMISED. So there are folks who are worried, based on this track record and the patterns we see here, that this product will suffer the same fate.
I'll eat crow and say "great job" if he ever pops out a reasonable video that shows this thing actually working (not just playing a video in a game, but doing things triggered from the playfield or DMD or whatever ends up happening). I'll eat more crow if he then goes back and actually gets his DMD project finished for those who bought it (though, in fairness, those people did spend money and have had to wait so long that they got hosed even if he finally makes good).
And if you post your products as you develop them, you open yourself up to criticism from the peanut gallery, plain and simple. Get over it. Nobody is going so far as to try to shout him down or CAUSE him to not finish it. Plenty of the detractors have given him suggestions along the way and some have even offered to FINISH IT FOR HIM. I don't think he needs to accept that, but I do think it's wrong to act like the detractors are simply here to have fun at his expense.
--Donnie

Exactly this!
And you should be thankfull your fellow pinsiders come here to point this stuff out imho.
Yes he doesnt ask for money, but when he sells you something on his pinside shop, it would be nice to have service afterwards.

I understand its not fun to read all these comments in a development topic, but thats because people just call him out on his behaviour and he keeps egnoring these customours.

Also the fact that this guy keeps on bashing other developers on pinside saying that they stole stuff doesnt make it better for him.
As far as i know, he doesnt have the rights to bally williams or cftbl in any way , so just wait for the dude who does to step in!

#2143 3 years ago

You are buying something from Spain. You should go into it knowing you will get what you get and nothing else. Are you going to send it back or expect customer service? At this point I have given up. He makes neat vids but we will never see a product. I wish to fuck Mike would do one more run.

#2144 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I wish to fuck Mike .

Erhhhh....ok....

#2145 3 years ago

And then he would do one more

#2146 3 years ago

Just like the media, taking things out of context. I did forget the word run, as in one more run of the mods.

#2147 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I wish to fuck Mike would do one

As others have said that was a bit harsh

#2148 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

As others have said that was a bit harsh

Wow, I’m getting excited now.

#2149 3 years ago

Better read this thread first, Mike:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/putting-faces-to-names

#2150 3 years ago

if You saw a pic of me you wouldn’t be

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/43?hl=davi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.