CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 62.
#2051 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

He hasn’t taken any deposits or pre-order money as far as I know, so he can take as long as he wants to bring his product to market... he doesn’t owe the peanut gallery a thing.

Which was being said two years ago as well by someone else! Lol. I’m keeping the faith, but holy crap this is getting a little long in the tooth. I truly hope this gets completed and out to market. He currently has a machine in his apartment that can have the mod installed btw. Regardless of the wires needing a new connector. The mod could be installed!

#2052 3 years ago

Joining the "just confused" group the only part tough to understand is as I recall back in I believe February of this thread he was taking a list to do a first run release with as I recall a slight delay waiting for a China cable or something and then the direction vanished...... Seemed like this was finally on a track then the train never came out of the tunnel?

#2053 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

So you know the answer to those questions already... this is a public forum... if you put yourself out there and you use it to advertise your products then you have to deal with the peanut gallery... and to his credit pinballsp is a champ! He has this innate ability to completely ignore his detractors, it’s rather remarkable honestly. So... if it doesn’t bother him... then I’d suggest you try not to let it bother you.

he uses ignore when his spin has no effect.

Yet for 3+ years now people keep shielding the same behavior... over and over and over.

1 week later
#2054 3 years ago

#2055 3 years ago

I'm waiting for lots of new creech mod threads to appear now the OP has the creech machine

#2056 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

I'm waiting for lots of new creech mod threads to appear now the OP has the creech machine

so many options and cool stuff to add, probably he currently can’t even decide which future mod to announce first

#2057 3 years ago

I'm officially out. The time this has taken has made me really appreciate my hologram : )!

#2058 3 years ago

We have finished a new video, that of the Extra Ball, attached you can see the final version. With this, there are already 14 of the 24 planned for the FULL package, although it is likely that we will make an extra package with more optional videos.

And we have already started working on the design of the next video, which will be "Move your Car".

As for the hardware, I have also added a new optional extra. This will be a serial port outlet on the main board of the Holomodsp, to connect with a 3-wire cable to other optional mods that I will develop. Now I am designing flasher lamps with digital multicolor LEDs and also rectangular boards with digital LEDs for the three vertical plastics of the playfield. These mods will install their own processor, with multi-color LED light effects, configurable by the user that can be triggered according to game events.

I have a few more ideas for interactive mods controlled by the HolomosSp board, but for now these will be the ones mentioned.

LISTA_VIDEOS_.jpgLISTA_VIDEOS_.jpg

#2059 3 years ago

57A8AB1C-862E-4DC5-923F-AEE17E64D13D (resized).jpeg57A8AB1C-862E-4DC5-923F-AEE17E64D13D (resized).jpeg

#2060 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

No need for new mod threads, it is just being added to this one. There is always hope of more threads, however...

#2061 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

[quoted image]

LOL that cracked me up. Poor creech.

#2062 3 years ago

I was wondering how he'd next post without posting any working videos of the mod and he didn't disappoint. More features. THAT MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.

lol.

--Donnie

#2063 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I have also added a new optional extra. This will be a serial port outlet on the main board of the Holomodsp, to connect with a 3-wire cable to other optional mods that I will develop. Now I am designing flasher lamps with digital multicolor LEDs and also rectangular boards with digital LEDs for the three vertical plastics of the playfield. These mods will install their own processor, with multi-color LED light effects, configurable by the user that can be triggered according to game events.
I have a few more ideas for interactive mods controlled by the HolomosSp board, but for now these will be the ones mentioned.
[quoted image]

This mod will never happen as a 100 others will be started (and never finished before it) LOL

#2064 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

This mod will never happen as a 100 others will be started (and never finished before it) LOL

I feel sorry for everyone that has followed this since day one over 2,000 posts and several years ago and still nothing to show for it.

I saw this one coming as I am sure did a lot of other pinsiders.

#2065 3 years ago
Quoted from pfinny:

I feel sorry for everyone that has followed this since day one over 2,000 posts and several years ago and still nothing to show for it.

I think my Creech has turned back to green waiting. Lol

#2066 3 years ago
Quoted from pfinny:

Meh, Its interesting to watch the progress, maybe it'll inspire others to tackle some hardware stuff. Shared info is not wasted.

I gotta say that I have zero respect for some people here that demand a product be released. He could or could not ever release this. He could finish this and keep it for his own machine only and tell everyone else to piss off. It's his project, doesn't owe anyone a thing here.

#2067 3 years ago

Would it not be possible to remove the hologram and put an actual model of the creature in there ?

#2068 3 years ago
Quoted from slicknick13:

Meh, Its interesting to watch the progress, maybe it'll inspire others to tackle some hardware stuff. Shared info is not wasted.

I can understand the disappointment though. If I had a CFTBL, I would want this so bad. But it has been fun for me to watch this thread. His videos are awesome! Like you said.. I can't imagine this won't at least inspire somebody even if it doesn't get released. But I still find it hard to believe he won't release especially now that he has so much money invested and finally owns an actual CFTBL.

#2069 3 years ago

The guy means well and has come up with some very cool videos. It would be great if it ever got done but at this point I dont ever think it will get done. He should have had the mod working before spending money on the vids. Hey, at least he didnt take money in advance and never put out a product like WayNO.

#2070 3 years ago

I think the most annoying about this mod is every one can see how great it could be, the videos are fantastic its just a shame the guy making is all over the place and cant just finish one thing before starting some thing else. Most people would of had the hardware working with just a few dummy videos then starting paying an artist to create all the fancy ones. Not create loads of videos with no working hardware to process them. Either something is very wrong with the hardware or just to busy to finish it.

As other have said none of this matters as no money has been taking so its just a fun ride to watch (crash and burn) but hopefully something will come of it as the OP must of spent some $$$ on it now! Need to recoup that some how. I just think the OP does not have much business sense or vision when it comes to these mods or maybe they are just for fun and not something he does to produce income for him self???

#2071 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

I think the most annoying about this mod is every one can see how great it could be, the videos are fantastic its just a shame the guy making is all over the place and cant just finish one thing before starting some thing else. Most people would of had the hardware working with just a few dummy videos then starting paying an artist to create all the fancy ones. Not create loads of videos with no working hardware to process them. Either something is very wrong with the hardware or just to busy to finish it.
As other have said none of this matters as no money has been taking so its just a fun ride to watch (crash and burn) but hopefully something will come of it as the OP must of spent some $$$ on it now! Need to recoup that some how. I just think the OP does not have much business sense or vision when it comes to these mods or maybe they are just for fun and not something he does to produce income for him self???

He is paying someone to do these vids, surly he would want to finish the thing and sell them to get that money back.

#2072 3 years ago

I don't even own a Creature and this is my favourite thread on pinside. I'm cheering for him!

#2073 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I can understand the disappointment though. If I had a CFTBL, I would want this so bad. But it has been fun for me to watch this thread. His videos are awesome! Like you said.. I can't imagine this won't at least inspire somebody even if it doesn't get released. But I still find it hard to believe he won't release especially now that he has so much money invested and finally owns an actual CFTBL.

Steve and I offered him help to finish this mod a long time ago.

Quoted from lucky1:

I must admit that I really like the video work which is shown in this thread. I really hope that this all will come to reality in a mod and I think it could be all so easy by joining forces.
Send me or Steve a e-mail if you want to cooperate.

Unfortunately he does not want to cooperate. Neither on DMDMK66 nor on this project. He prefers to take public projects from others, relabel and release them under his own project name. Steve and I have all the pieces together to release this mod even without tiltaudio within a few weeks. And yes we have a video of it working https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-creature-holo-mod-for-cftbl

#2074 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Unfortunately he does not want to cooperate. Neither on DMDMK66 nor on this project. He prefers to take public projects from others, relabel and release them under his own project name. Steve and I have all the pieces together to release this mod even without tiltaudio within a few weeks. And yes we have a video of it working https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-creature-holo-mod-for-cftbl

So produce yours. It would sell, then this guy could sell his videos.

#2075 3 years ago

I think he'll finish it; he just isn't worried about anybody else's timetable.

What will be more interesting, is to see how many people actually buy one once it's available.

#2076 3 years ago

Every time this topic pops up, i get engelbert humperdink in my head.

#2077 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

So produce yours. It would sell, then this guy could sell his videos.

Quoted from lucky1:

What Steve and I just don´t like is packing, assembling and shipping things. We both have a well paid daily job and don´t enjoy to do such things in our spare time.

#2078 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

If it was anyone else and their project.. I'd agree.

What is comical tho is how many people bury their head in the sand about how he operates and what seems to motivate him. All anyone needs to do is read the DMD panel thread and this thread's future was told from the day he started it.

The obvious takeaways people just refuse to see... instead just arguing "hes not taking your money"...

1 - Recycle other people's work
2 - No respect for other people's IP
3 - Loves designing boards
4 - Will always call something 'final' and two lines later talk about the changes he is going to make
5 - Takes great pride in showing off his hardware designs
6 - Promises just one more thing left... and then immediately adds more to the project goal
7 - Dismisses any technical challenges/inquires if people don't buy into his hand waving
8 - Loves hardware - Generally can't finish software.
9 - Will always come up with something else to do (next project, next tweak, whatever) rather than finish the complete package

Finally after so long with the DMD panel he got smart and contracted out his software... but only the editor... but I guess that guy can't do firmware work... so he's got an editor with no functioning color firmware on his board.

This time for the holomod he contracted the art out... but what's missing again? Oh yes, proven firmware and a complete package validated on the target.

What's the latest post? Oh yes, what other new things he's going to add to the product that was declared final how many times?

It's a broken record... yet people are just blinded by their eagerness to get the result.

#2079 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Hey what's going on with TiltAudio? Is Steve able to work on it again soon?

#2080 3 years ago

What will be more interesting, is to see how many people actually buy one once it's available.

So, the reason I bowed out is - life happens - and other expenses come up, and I'm not comfortable holding money in place for something that may or may not ever happen, given we are going into - what....year 3 of waiting?

I genuinely don't mind waiting, but everyone has a limit, and I am more interested in moving my money to paying a bill faster.

Not that I had to explain myself, but in this circumstance, I felt it was more warranted. All the delays normally add up to a higher price than originally intended as well. Historically, when have delays lead to lower prices?

#2081 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So, the reason I bowed out is - life happens - and other expenses come up, and I'm not comfortable holding money in place for something that may or may not ever happen, given we are going into - what....year 3 of waiting?

Actually this weekend will mark 3 1/2 years and we will hit 4 years on Feb 16, 2021!

#2082 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If it was anyone else and their project.. I'd agree.
What is comical tho is how many people bury their head in the sand about how he operates and what seems to motivate him. All anyone needs to do is read the DMD panel thread and this thread's future was told from the day he started it.
The obvious takeaways people just refuse to see... instead just arguing "hes not taking your money"...
1 - Recycle other people's work
2 - No respect for other people's IP
3 - Loves designing boards
4 - Will always call something 'final' and two lines later talk about the changes he is going to make
5 - Takes great pride in showing off his hardware designs
6 - Promises just one more thing left... and then immediately adds more to the project goal
7 - Dismisses any technical challenges/inquires if people don't buy into his hand waving
8 - Loves hardware - Generally can't finish software.
9 - Will always come up with something else to do (next project, next tweak, whatever) rather than finish the complete package
Finally after so long with the DMD panel he got smart and contracted out his software... but only the editor... but I guess that guy can't do firmware work... so he's got an editor with no functioning color firmware on his board.
This time for the holomod he contracted the art out... but what's missing again? Oh yes, proven firmware and a complete package validated on the target.
What's the latest post? Oh yes, what other new things he's going to add to the product that was declared final how many times?
It's a broken record... yet people are just blinded by their eagerness to get the result.

And worst thing i lately heard more then once , people who bought his products and have a problem get 0 service or support

I hope he gets it done
But im out, maybe i'll change my mind if this thing ever pops up....
I have a too short span of attention, and im just too relying on customer support on these kind of products.

#2083 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

And worst thing i lately heard more then once , people who bought his products and have a problem get 0 service or support
I hope he gets it done
But im out, maybe i'll change my mind if this thing ever pops up....
I have a too short span of attention, and im just too relying on customer support on these kind of products.

You have more chance of lucky1 fixing one of OP's boards issues then him

#2084 3 years ago

I understand and respect the fact you don’t like assembly and packing... but I think it is rather disingenuous to come into this thread and flaunt your solution that as far as a potential buyer is concerned is in the exact same state as this one. If they can’t buy a fully plug and play solution it might as well not exist. Robertstone0407 appeared to take your solution pretty far but then went dark over a year ago on it.

#2085 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I understand and respect the fact you don’t like assembly and packing... but I think it is rather disingenuous to come into this thread and flaunt your solution that as far as a potential buyer is concerned is in the exact same state as this one. If they can’t buy a fully plug and play solution it might as well not exist. robertstone0407 appeared to take your solution pretty far but then went dark over a year ago on it.

That is the reason why I was talking to Luis about a cooperation and offered to make his solution work from the firmware side.
Furthermore I don´t see Steve´s solution not at all in the same state as Luis solution, because it already has been built and installed from users in their cftbl machine and is a flawlessly working DIY solution with all information to build it publicly available.

#2086 3 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Actually this weekend will mark 3 1/2 years and we will hit 4 years on Feb 16, 2021!

If Vegas had a line on this what would the over & under be on 4 years?

#2087 3 years ago

I never understood reading the switch matrix if you could read frame data sent to the DMD and trigger off of that.

#2088 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I genuinely don't mind waiting, but everyone has a limit, and I am more interested in moving my money to paying a bill faster.
Not that I had to explain myself, but in this circumstance, I felt it was more warranted. All the delays normally add up to a higher price than originally intended as well. Historically, when have delays lead to lower prices?

My comment was directed at any specific person.

FYI - I quit making these when the demand dwindled drastically after my 3rd production run. I had a lot of interest on the forum, but when it came time to purchase..... well that was a different story.

#2089 3 years ago

And before anyone posts or PMs me...

NO, I’m not making any more of these.

#2090 3 years ago

@ MikeD

download (3) (resized).jpegdownload (3) (resized).jpeg

#2091 3 years ago

And before anyone posts or PMs me...
NO, I’m not making any more of these.

So your saying there’s a Chance....

#2092 3 years ago

There have been comments about why the developer isn’t pre-selling this mod, even though it’s not fully completed and the other overbearing question..”why is it taking so long”.

Isn’t that what certain pin companies are doing? Selling you partially completed products or a product that hasn’t been adequately bench or game play tested well knowing there could be post production issues but selling it anyway and then trouble shoot any known and new defects on the fly with retrofit hardware or software, letting the buyer have to deal with all the anguish and frustration after they’ve parted with their heard eared dollars $$$.

I’ve owned my CFTBL for over 20 years and have been following this thread for 3. When I purchased my game 20 years ago, I knew exactly what I was getting, having played in on site for a few weeks beforehand.

I’m happy to wait as long as it takes, until this mod is as close to bullet proof as it can get and if that never happens, then so be it. I don’t want to be pulling something that works out and then installing something different that might need to be removed and sent back and forth in the mail, or contemplate a refund. The ethic of quality control seems to have flown out the window because most kids can’t wait to get their toys before Christmas.

It’s been interesting to read about one how one man’s vision and passions are openly shared within this community. If anyone else has the intelligence, skill sets, time, initiative, resources and business sense to make something similar commercially available since the Mike D version, and in a shorter time frame than this bloke, then go ahead and do it! There’s no copyright and no body stopping you.

If you decide to share the journey as this member has, then get ready for the same barrage of criticism along with posts of support, as this one has.

Bottom line for this pinsider - I’ll be more than glad to part with my $$$’s for a finished stable product at a reasonable price. Not pay now, cringe, cry out for customer support and regret pulling out my halo in the first place.

In the meanwhile, enjoy the journey...

#2093 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Looks like we're all stuck waiting for this guy.

Are we?Its probably been asked many times but why can’t the Mike D Mod be sold again,or something close.

#2094 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Are we?Its probably been asked many times but why can’t the Mike D Mod be sold again,or something close.

That’s easy. Because after you factor in the development, production and customer support hours (complaints), or simply put “return on investment”... why would anyone want to?

If it was economically viable or even
profitable it would have happened. Then some guys just develop products and want to share it with other, for the sake of wanting others to experience their creation. Maybe even a break even approach.

I would at a guess think that this developer has already spent a thousand plus combined hours and racked up allot of OOP expenses.

#2095 3 years ago

For the defenders who are saying that people shouldn't complain because he's taking so long and they are worried it will never get finished. He may finish it, but it also seems quite possible he may not. The way I see it, if he doesn't, he may very well have prevented someone else to step up and make it over the last 3 1/2 years because they figured someone was already working on it.....

#2096 3 years ago

We have practically designed the storyboard for the "Move your car" video. The cars and the character on the game board have been vectorized for a long time, we just need to create the van.

The initial idea was the row of cars that we see on the playfield, but it is not a good idea to create the animation. That is why we have decided to create the scene of the vehicles parked in the drive-in, with the same perspective, seen from above as on the playfield.

The idea is for the vehicles to circulate along the path between the parked vehicles, at one point the van appears blocking the path, and then the story begins, the driver complains, honks the horn, the character of the game board that says "Hey, move your car", the driver takes out a bazooka and shoots the van, then we will put an explosion, after which all the vehicles are destroyed except the van.

We can put a lot of special effects on the vehicles, exhaust smoke, headlights, taillights. On the drive-in screen we are going to project some of the animations that came out in the intermission of drive-ins in the 50s, we have already had those videos for a long time.

PS: it seems that the TROLLs are not going on vacation this year, they are punished for being bad children. XDDDDD

PS2: the funny thing is how all the TROLLs repeat the same lies, over and over, they seem like a religious sect, with a leader who teaches and brainwashes them, or worse, they seem political. In any case I laugh a lot, reading his stupidities and his attempts to discredit me by always repeating the SAME LIES.

PS3: who is guilty of having TROLLs in a forum ?, obviously who ALLOWS it. In this way, a forum ends up becoming a dump of TROLLs and normal people leaving. Posting only on Facebook is a good option, there the TROLLs cannot act, although one has already tried and I had to ban him.

Storyboard.jpgStoryboard.jpgStoryboard_002.jpgStoryboard_002.jpg

#2097 3 years ago

What you're doing is fantastic! Thanks! Love seeing the process. If someone doesn't want to wait....move on. No one is FORCING you to stay here or buy anything. When it's ready, it's ready.....then buy or not. Sheesh...not rocket science....

#2098 3 years ago

They’re not trolls!
The problem is that you’ve sold a DMD with promises of full colour but haven’t released the firmware and your excuse is that you’re now doing this mod first and will come back to the DMD,m firmware when is is finished, what about the hundred customers who paid for your DMD and now have decent hardware with extremely limited software?
If you’re not going to release a firmware at least open it up so we can install Pin2dmd on it which is far superior and can run on your hardware.
I’d be wary of buying this mod as you’ll probably release something unfinished, promise an update and move onto something else instead.

#2099 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

There have been comments about why the developer isn’t pre-selling this mod, even though it’s not fully completed and the other overbearing question..”why is it taking so long”.
Isn’t that what certain pin companies are doing? Selling you partially completed products or a product that hasn’t been adequately bench or game play tested well knowing there could be post production issues but selling it anyway and then trouble shoot any known and new defects on the fly with retrofit hardware or software, letting the buyer have to deal with all the anguish and frustration after they’ve parted with their heard eared dollars $$$.
I’ve owned my CFTBL for over 20 years and have been following this thread for 3. When I purchased my game 20 years ago, I knew exactly what I was getting, having played in on site for a few weeks beforehand.
I’m happy to wait as long as it takes, until this mod is as close to bullet proof as it can get and if that never happens, then so be it. I don’t want to be pulling something that works out and then installing something different that might need to be removed and sent back and forth in the mail, or contemplate a refund. The ethic of quality control seems to have flown out the window because most kids can’t wait to get their toys before Christmas.
It’s been interesting to read about one how one man’s vision and passions are openly shared within this community. If anyone else has the intelligence, skill sets, time, initiative, resources and business sense to make something similar commercially available since the Mike D version, and in a shorter time frame than this bloke, then go ahead and do it! There’s no copyright and no body stopping you.
If you decide to share the journey as this member has, then get ready for the same barrage of criticism along with posts of support, as this one has.
Bottom line for this pinsider - I’ll be more than glad to part with my $$$’s for a finished stable product at a reasonable price. Not pay now, cringe, cry out for customer support and regret pulling out my halo in the first place.
In the meanwhile, enjoy the journey...

You and other defenders of this guy aren't paying attention or are choosing not to believe others. The post above, which I'll link here again for you:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/42#post-5796900

IS SPOT ON. This is exactly what pinballsp has done.

I'll go further to say, having watched all this unfold, that I believe pinballsp has some very nice hardware design skills. He has some very nice equipment for making low to medium volume PCB production runs and he knows how to use it. What he's apparently *not* good at is firmware and he's especially not good at higher level software or art. He's been able to find someone to do art as well as even higher level software. He's apparently NOT been able to find someone to do firmware level things. And I believe he's probably struggling mightily with this part of his mod right now and that's why there's no video of it working in a machine yet.

And for those who keep saying "he's this far in, he won't stop now", well, look at his DMD project. People bought it, have it in their machines, and don't have the promised software to make it do what it was supposed to do YEARS later. I'd also add that others have offered to fix THAT for him, too, if he'll just give them the encryption key. But he won't. And then he ran off and started a multi-year project to do a totally different mod with promises to return to that one when this is done. And yet here we are...in the same cycle. More features, never finishing anything.

I'd love to be proven wrong on this firmware debacle, but so far there's no evidence this mod actually *works*. Or evidence that he even has the skills to make it work.

--Donnie

#2100 3 years ago
Quoted from Cathaldub:

¡No son trolls!
El problema es que ha vendido un DMD con promesas de color completo pero no ha lanzado el firmware y su excusa es que ahora está haciendo este mod primero y volverá al firmware DMD, m cuando haya terminado. ¿Qué pasa con los cien clientes que pagaron por su DMD y ahora tienen un hardware decente con un software extremadamente limitado?
Si no va a lanzar un firmware, al menos ábralo para que podamos instalar Pin2dmd en él, que es muy superior y puede ejecutarse en su hardware.
Sería cauteloso al comprar este mod, ya que probablemente lanzará algo sin terminar, prometerá una actualización y pasará a otra cosa.

I'm going to answer you, although I shouldn't, not because you don't deserve an answer, but because of the consequences. I'm going to do it only once, and never again.

1.- Everything that I design and sell has characteristics that are advertised and that are 100% fulfilled. So it has been and so it will always be.

2.- The advanced coloring feature for my DMDMK66 (Magic DMD will be the new product name) is a theme that I was developing, in fact the Editor is finished. An extremely powerful Editor, with infinitely better features than any other similar that you can see out there, and as we all know there is only one more.

3.- I was working on the 128x16 DMD and the advanced coloring firmware, when many people started asking me to finish the hologram mod, which is what I am doing now.

4.- I do not support ILLEGAL products, nor therefore do I collaborate with CRIMINALS (thieves in this case). Does it surprise you? It is what happens when one does not know the history, the authentic one and not the lies that some have been spreading for years constantly and that some are believed without corroborating them.

Let's see, I'll tell you more clearly and you will surely understand, PIN2DMD is an ILLEGAL product, I don't know if my English is bad and I don't translate correctly, again PIN2DMD is an ILLEGAL product. And why, you wonder surely surprised ?, because it is based on a STOLEN source code and used without authorization from its authentic owner. I already presented EVIDENCES in the forum a long time ago, I am attaching them again in case you did not see them (obviously you do not know). Now I refer you to point 4 and the end of the story, if you know of another similar open source and LEGAL project, I have no problem collaborating.

That in regards to LEGALITY issues. Then there are the moral issues, ethics, and good behavior. I never collaborate with bad people, MANIPULATORS, with liars, hypocrites, self-centered, people who are not to be trusted because they deceive you, those who copy, plagiarize, steal, hack, those who accuse others of what they do (yes, they are that cynical), those who always blame others for their mistakes, those who try to harm a competitor by spreading lies that they repeat millions of times thinking that this way will become truths.

I think I have answered all your questions.

And if you have any doubts as to why an ILLEGAL product is allowed, that no longer depends on me, you go to the authorities and have them explain it to you, I don't understand it either.

And so far, although the story is much longer and with many more details, it is enough to write an encyclopedia. I will NEVER talk about these issues again, because I am already more than fed up with that bunch of undesirable TROLLS who constantly bother and lie.

PS: one more detail, I ALWAYS respond to EVERYONE in no more than 24 hours (by email, whatsapp or Facebook messaging), whoever says otherwise LIES. Any query or CLAIM receives a response in a few hours, ALWAYS. And I ALWAYS solve any problem that any product of mine may have, AT NO COST to the customer if the product is under warranty. I repeat it, ALWAYS and whoever says otherwise LIES.

PS 2: my name, address and telephone number are PUBLIC, anyone knows who I am and can locate me. Are the personal data of these TROLLs also public, including those of pin2dmd? The answer is NO. Lying hiding behind anonymity apart from being cowards is typical of those who engage in CRIMINAL acts.

cb162c0259f2f911d750447bddb1955c66cea022.jpgcb162c0259f2f911d750447bddb1955c66cea022.jpg 2431cbaab6acb8d9ad9cbf541ade162f0920058f.jpg2431cbaab6acb8d9ad9cbf541ade162f0920058f.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 24.00
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
$ 45.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/42?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.