New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 181440)

Hologram MOD for CREATURE by Pinballsp

By pinballsp

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,271 posts
  • 273 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by urbanledge
  • Topic is favorited by 237 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 786 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2B238CF6-59EE-4EB8-8EE2-8B697499F5FD.gif
LISTA_VIDEOS_.jpg
ScreenHunter_001.jpg
rampas.jpg
holo_013.jpg
holo_014.jpg
holo_008.jpg
holo_007b.jpg
holo_006.jpg
holo_004b.jpg
holo_004.jpg
holo_005b.jpg
81445325-2143-4CDE-A043-A572CC0B0759 (resized).jpeg
90652700-fire-burning-circuit-board-with-electronic (resized).jpg
rampa2.jpg
tabla_SW_2.jpg

There are 2271 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 46.
#1601 9 months ago

I'll take one before the holiday as well please.

Any idea on price, yet?

#1602 9 months ago

The Ice Cream graphic will be fine no matter which one you use--flip a coin, choose one and get this to market!

#1603 9 months ago

I'm in....let's do this!!!

#1604 9 months ago

I want one. I don’t care if I get one now or after February but I want one. Maybe this is a dumb question but these videos will have sound correct.

#1605 9 months ago

This is a gamble but am I the only one that is willing to just place an order already? I don’t personally care if the ice cream dancer has 9 toes at this point. I appreciate perfection just like anyone but this is borderline OCD lol. Open the store and let the buyer decide if more is needed. Really want one of these since day one just feel like something is stalling this project.

#1606 9 months ago
Quoted from rockymtn:

fiberdude120, please send me information about ordering the Creature Hologram Mod you are developing so I can have this shipped to me in the next couple weeks. Thanks.

Passive aggression, I like it.

#1607 9 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

This is a gamble but am I the only one that is willing to just place an order already? I don’t personally care if the ice cream dancer has 9 toes at this point. I appreciate perfection just like anyone but this is borderline OCD lol. Open the store and let the buyer decide if more is needed. Really want one of these since day one just feel like something is stalling this project.

It’s not just you. There are many people who would buy this now. I’m sure I’m not the only one who checks this thread religiously anticipating “the list.” I’d like to be on it but I need a price first. It’s shaping up to be a great mod but please just pick a sound.
Looking forward to a final price....

#1608 9 months ago

Sign me up for one - any idea yet of the pricing??

#1609 9 months ago
wait (resized).jpg
#1610 9 months ago

seems foolish to launch this without all the videos complete...........take more time and do it right.

#1612 9 months ago

Locked and loaded for March! I think it's the only meme I've ever UL'ed to any thread.

It's not mean-spirited btw... just seems appropriate.

#1613 9 months ago

HolomodSP, Hologram Creature Kit.
Open Order List for the first batch.

From today, the Order List for those interested in ordering the HolomodSP Hologram Kit for the "Creature from the Black Lagoon" is now open. Adding to this list does not imply making any payments yet.

The prices are as follows (+ shipping):
BASIC, 5 videos, 395 Euros
HALF, 10 videos, 479 Euros
FULL, 24 videos, 535 Euros.

Optional extras:
1.- SD card, to store customized settings and update the firmware. Price 14 euros.
2.- USB flash drive Pendrive, to store your own videos with which to replace those of the kit. Price 14 euros.
3.- Audio cable: Connects to the original sound card, to listen to the sound of the kit videos in a future firmware update. Price 17 euros.
4.- Android / WIFI App: not yet available.

Shipping costs:
Spain / Portugal ---> 12 Euros
European Union countries -> 26 Euros
USA / Canada -> I will indicate shortly.
Other countries ---> Contact for quote

For this first batch, I will only manufacture 20 units, which are the screens I have been able to get. No other supplier supplies me with more screens until March, which is when I will be able to manufacture again.

Within 10-12 days, or sooner if orders are received for the 20 units, I will contact those interested to make the payment. Throughout this period of time, I will show videos of the product working, BEFORE requesting payments. Once the payment is made, the lead time will be 15 days.

Those interested should send their information, name, address, telephone, and email by any of the following means.

Email: pinballsp@gmail.com
Skype pinballsp
Whatsapp: +34693344445

I will confirm by the same means that they are added to the order list, and I will contact you again to make the payment.

Payments can be made by Bank Transfer (TT) or Paypal. All the products that I manufacture have 1-year warranty and full support for any questions, by Email, Skype or WhatsApp in English and Spanish languages, and by Telephone in Spanish language.

A warranty product that has problems is repaired or replaced at no cost, except shipping costs. After the warranty period, repairs are made under budget.

Firmware updates can be downloaded free of charge, from the project Github, at these web addresses:
https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP
https://gitlab.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master

The customers of the FULL package will be able to progressively download the new videos until the total of 24 videos is completed, from the same web addresses indicated (Github and Gitlab). The videos made and available at this time are those shown in the attached list, included in the BASIC and MEDIUM packages. As of today, the graphic designer is already working on the new videos (for the FULL package) that I will publish as they become available.

HOLOMODSP_1st_2020.jpg00c6f585f58c20f1b01242804083455528f952cd.jpg

Added 9 months ago:

Packages are BASIC, MEDIUM and FULL. HALF was a bad translation.

#1614 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

HolomodSP, Hologram Creature Kit.
Open Order List for the first batch.
From today, the Order List for those interested in ordering the HolomodSP Hologram Kit for the "Creature from the Black Lagoon" is now open. Adding to this list does not imply making any payments yet.

The prices are as follows (+ shipping):
BASIC, 5 videos, 395 Euros
HALF, 10 videos, 479 Euros
FULL, 24 videos, 535 Euros.
Optional extras:
1.- SD card, to store customized settings and update the firmware. Price 14 euros.
2.- USB flash drive Pendrive, to store your own videos with which to replace those of the kit. Price 14 euros.
3.- Audio cable: Connects to the original sound card, to listen to the sound of the kit videos in a future firmware update. Price 17 euros.
4.- Android / WIFI App: not yet available.
Shipping costs:
Spain / Portugal ---> 12 Euros
European Union countries -> 26 Euros
USA / Canada -> I will indicate shortly.
Other countries ---> Contact for quote

For this first batch, I will only manufacture 20 units, which are the screens I have been able to get. No other supplier supplies me with more screens until March, which is when I will be able to manufacture again.
Within 10-12 days, or sooner if orders are received for the 20 units, I will contact those interested to make the payment. Throughout this period of time, I will show videos of the product working, BEFORE requesting payments. Once the payment is made, the lead time will be 15 days.
Those interested should send their information, name, address, telephone, and email by any of the following means.
Email: pinballsp@gmail.com
Skype pinballsp
Whatsapp: +34693344445
I will confirm by the same means that they are added to the order list, and I will contact you again to make the payment.
Payments can be made by Bank Transfer (TT) or Paypal. All the products that I manufacture have 1-year warranty and full support for any questions, by Email, Skype or WhatsApp in English and Spanish languages, and by Telephone in Spanish language.
A warranty product that has problems is repaired or replaced at no cost, except shipping costs. After the warranty period, repairs are made under budget.
Firmware updates can be downloaded free of charge, from the project Github, at these web addresses:
https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP
https://gitlab.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP/tree/master
The customers of the FULL package will be able to progressively download the new videos until the total of 24 videos is completed, from the same web addresses indicated (Github and Gitlab). The videos made and available at this time are those shown in the attached list, included in the BASIC and MEDIUM packages. As of today, the graphic designer is already working on the new videos (for the FULL package) that I will publish as they become available.

[quoted image][quoted image]

Interested, email sent.

#1615 9 months ago

Email sent too

#1616 9 months ago

In for FULL, email sent!

#1617 9 months ago

any video of the final product?

#1618 9 months ago
Quoted from PeterG:

any video of the final product?

Quoted from pinballsp:

#1619 9 months ago

Also in for the full version. Email sent.

#1620 9 months ago

Email sent

Will it be possible to upgrade from Basic to Medium or Full later (once all videos are available and I could have seen them in the gameplay)?

Thanks in advance

#1622 9 months ago

Email sent

#1623 9 months ago

Email sent. Thanks for all your hard work and patience. It's appreciated!

#1625 9 months ago

I will take one!

#1626 9 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

I will take one!

Email sent!

#1627 9 months ago

Also in for FULL kit.
e-mail sent

#1628 9 months ago

Over half of the first run are spoken for already!

#1630 9 months ago

In for at least a basic but probably the full...

“Will it be possible to upgrade from Basic to Medium or Full later (once all videos are available and I could have seen them in the gameplay)?”
Also interested to know this, would kinda like to see it in my machine before committing to the full package.

Thanks for sticking with the dev of this

#1631 9 months ago

email sent

#1632 9 months ago

Email sent!

#1633 9 months ago

Email sent for full

#1634 9 months ago

Looking forward to the first install report with photos and video, great news this is finally available.

#1635 9 months ago

email sent, nice job.

#1636 9 months ago

email sent

#1637 9 months ago

email sent...full package...excited!!!!

#1638 9 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ditto

#1639 9 months ago

Someone please post videos of installed mod!

#1640 9 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Double ditto

Looks like quite a few beat me to it. I might be waiting til March.

#1641 9 months ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Double ditto
Looks like quite a few beat me to it. I might be waiting til March.

Thats not a bad thing, we will get a lot of feedback before laying out any cash.

#1642 9 months ago

Can we go in order of worst hologram? Mine is so blue it’s basically black lol

#1643 9 months ago

email sent...getting the full package and all extras!!! Awesome work SP

#1644 9 months ago

Anyone had a reply to their email yet with confirmation?

#1645 9 months ago

Email sent

#1646 9 months ago

Email sent : )!

#1647 9 months ago

email sent

#1648 9 months ago

E-mail sent.

#1649 9 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Anyone had a reply to their email yet with confirmation?

No reply yet. He may be busy!

#1650 9 months ago

0r asleep, given that it is 2 am in Spain right now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 11.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 2271 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 46.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside