CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 62.
#1201 4 years ago

Agree or disagree with the way pinballsp goes about things the fact he hasn’t asked for a penny to fund this project is quite admirable. I’m all for sellers who don’t take pre-orders until they actually have something to sell.

#1202 4 years ago

Looks awesome keep up the good work! I can't wait to get this installed in mine when it's done. This also looks like a great mod that will only improve in time. Once some of the guys get this installed we'll be able to tweak it with you and make it over the top. All those who broke your chops in this thread about it not happening, make sure they go on the bottom of the first run list!

#1203 4 years ago

We advance with the new background video that I said, this is using the RITA boat of the film, it is being colored and will be added vegetation, sky and water with reflections. It is also likely that we add a special light effect to the focus of the boat, and some text blinking from time to time.

For the video of the bubbles the backgound is already being changed, for a more appropriate one, with algae, river fish, and a more greenish color. In the bubbles we will place vectorized characters of the playfield, images of the sides of the pinball cabinet, image captures of close-up frames of the girl, and some animated scene of the movie. Practically we already have all the contents that the bubbles will show.

ScreenHunter_056.jpgScreenHunter_056.jpgScreenHunter_072.jpgScreenHunter_072.jpg

#1204 4 years ago

Today I have been testing the videos on the real screen of the kit, together with the graphic designer, to detect and fix possible errors.

First of all, we realize that the mask can still be and should be made wider in certain places around the image, to maximize the visible area. I have marked the graphic designer where he should make the corrections of the mask.

In addition, in some videos, such as the one in the attached image, the conversion is not done correctly and a green strip is shown at the bottom of the image. We think that it is because of the FPS used in the generation of the video, in the videos that are correctly converted the FPS are at 29.97 fps, and those that are badly generated and show that green strip are at 30 fps.

Tomorrow we will continue with the tests, to fix these problems, and I hope to have the first version of the background video of the RITA boat. With that video, and the errors detected, fixed, everything is ready.

In terms of image quality, sharpness, brightness and contrast, it is excellent in all screen models that I have tried from various suppliers.

I also attach the new configuration file with some improvements. I have added the option (2) to each video, with this option the program will search for a user video file stored on the USB flash drive of the Raspberry. The name of the video file will be the one indicated on each line as "User Video", so that for example "User Video 003" means that the name of the user video file on the USB flash drive must be 003.h264.

The number of possible background videos is increased to six. In the first firmware version I will deliver two or three background videos and one more in the second firmware version, total four background videos. The user can enable those he wants, if more than one is enabled, then the program will play them at random.

MARCARA_003.jpgMARCARA_003.jpg
ScreenHunter_083.jpgScreenHunter_083.jpg

#1205 4 years ago

Over the last few months the amount of times I keep checking my phone is ridiculous as I continually keep looking for these amazing updates you keep putting out!!

Amazing work pinballsp!!

The Best part of this mod is that I’m sure with everyone’s input in the future this mod will just keep improving with age!

#1206 4 years ago

Preparing new character drawings (in cartoon format), these are for an idea of the Jackpot and Super Jackpot videos.

Another issue solved, the problems that some videos gave us when they were transferred to the real screen, are already solved, it was a problem of setting the resolution.

Now I am waiting for the designer to send me all the available videos again, with the correct resolution. He still has to finish the video of the bubbles and the new one of the RITA boat. I already have everything ready for the final tests, once I receive the 6 videos I need for the first firmware version.

be79c38a-c837-4bba-9cbf-820fd22492aa.jpgbe79c38a-c837-4bba-9cbf-820fd22492aa.jpg

#1207 4 years ago

The 3D modeling of the monster, is practically finished, just need to make some small changes in the eyes, which is what did not convince me too much.

Preparing some ideas for other videos, they are only preliminary drawings made by hand to study the designs. The final drawings are all made by computer, vectorized with the highest quality and colored. Some designs of the monster's arm and claw for the Extra Ball video. For the videos of the Jackpot and Super Jackpot, we plan to use a slot machine, on the rollers some drawn characters (girl, monster, diver) will be shown, the video will show the rollers in motion, when the rollers stop the text of Jackpot or Super Jackpot will turn on, and we will also add some virtual confetti effects.

Today we will also do a final test, with the masks to adjust them to the maximum to the screen width, in this way they can already be used with all the videos.

The designer is still working to finish the background video of the bubbles and the new one with the RITA boat. Waiting to receive them soon, to try the product, is the only thing I need.

bbb5f931-04b1-44ae-98c2-2790f0bfc260.jpgbbb5f931-04b1-44ae-98c2-2790f0bfc260.jpgdibujos.jpgdibujos.jpgSin título-1.jpgSin título-1.jpg

monstruo2.jpgmonstruo2.jpg
#1208 4 years ago

Almost final version of the video of the background bubbles for the Creature Hologram kit.

The background marine environment was changed, for a more adequate one in relation to the film, underwater in a lake, with seaweed and fish.

New drawings are added to the bubbles, with vectorized characters from the game board. They remain to add some more drawings, and extend the video for 5-10 minutes.

Some correction must be made, the water is now too greenish, I have already told the designer to correct it, add the missing drawings and photos to the bubbles, and you can render it as a final video.

Only the video of the RITA boat is missing, and everything is ready to offer the product with the kit of 6 initial videos. The rest, up to 22 videos, can be downloaded as a free update of the project's Github.

#1209 4 years ago

Hello,
I'm new here and just create an accompt to support your work.
I own a cftbl with an hologram very blue and I would be very interested replacing it with your mod !
Expect final release soon
Good luck

#1210 4 years ago

Looking great,perhaps by years end?

#1211 4 years ago

Preparing the video of the RITA boat, although there are still many things to correct, and some to add, such as background vegetation, the moon, water with reflections, and some more.

This is only a first version, to look for a scenario according to the boat in the lagoon at night. Since the boat with the characters, is extracted from the film, but all the landscape and water will be added from color videos in high definition, so they have movement (water, tree leaves, moon, clouds).

barco7.jpgbarco7.jpg

ScreenHunter_009.jpgScreenHunter_009.jpg
#1212 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Almost final version of the video of the background bubbles for the Creature Hologram kit.
The background marine environment was changed, for a more adequate one in relation to the film, underwater in a lake, with seaweed and fish.
New drawings are added to the bubbles, with vectorized characters from the game board. They remain to add some more drawings, and extend the video for 5-10 minutes.
Some correction must be made, the water is now too greenish, I have already told the designer to correct it, add the missing drawings and photos to the bubbles, and you can render it as a final video.
Only the video of the RITA boat is missing, and everything is ready to offer the product with the kit of 6 initial videos. The rest, up to 22 videos, can be downloaded as a free update of the project's Github.

any chance that you'll also provide the same video without the bubbles with the movie clips? without them, I think its spot on and goes great with the game

#1213 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

any chance that you'll also provide the same video without the bubbles with the movie clips? without them, I think its spot on and goes great with the game

I will check with the graphic designer, I think no problem in adding a parameter to choose the video with or without bubbles.

#1214 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I will check with the graphic designer, I think no problem in adding a parameter to choose the video with or without bubbles.

That'd be great if we can choose - I would probably go the background without the picture bubbles (but keep the smaller bubbles).

Really like the flexibility and video choices you are providing as part of this mod - congrats on the great job!

#1215 4 years ago

I think too that without the bubbles will be better.

#1216 4 years ago

Yesterday we were working, for a long time, the designer and I, with the video of the RITA boat.

It is somewhat complex, because it has been extracted from the black and white film and colored. The complicated thing is now to add a scenario that is credible and illuminate the boat well to fit the new landscape, we are trying several.

Lake water has movement, also the focus of the boat to which some optical effects are going to be added. We will also add, as I said, a blinking text, which will be displayed from time to time, with the message "There he is ..."

Still I have not ruled out making a version in comic format drawn, it is more striking for a game like this, with results similar to those of the KISS video.

ScreenHunter_024.jpgScreenHunter_024.jpg
ScreenHunter_017.jpgScreenHunter_017.jpg

#1217 4 years ago

I really like it and think you've done a great job. The Kiss and Snackbar characters are comic and tie into the drive-in, whereas the boat is part of the movie so I wouldn't want a comic version and think what you've done above fits really well. Just my 2 cents worth

#1218 4 years ago

Working the drawing, in more detail, of the paw of the Creature catching the ball for the video of the animation of the Extra Ball. Some adjustments have yet to be made, because the fingers look somewhat short, as I told the graphic designer. Despite the quality of the design looks good, he has to put it in the computer, vectorize, color and animate it.

93eb5f69-e801-4a2b-8171-1b4ca8e53f7e.jpg93eb5f69-e801-4a2b-8171-1b4ca8e53f7e.jpg

#1219 4 years ago

This looks great and I'm tempted to replace my new holo

I do agree with comments to keep the animations 'pure'. I think the insert bubbles over the underwater background looks a bit odd, just to have an animated underwater background will look really cool - until an event happens to trigger a specific animation.

#1220 4 years ago

The graphic designer continues to work with the video of the RITA boat, although I have already told him to hurry, because we are too stuck with that video, and he is the only one I need to be able to offer the first version of the kit with 6 videos.

In the RITA boat video, what did not convince me, is the low resolution of the characters, even though the frame of the Bluray version of the film was taken. That's why I suggested to the designer, extract the characters from other frames of the movie, in which they appear more closely and with better quality, and replace them in the frame of the boat that we are using for the video.

He has already done it, and it improves a lot. First he has removed the characters from the original frame and rebuilt what is missing by removing them, and then he is adding the new characters, with much better quality. Now he is coloring them and everything will be ready.

In the first screenshot, the RITA boat once we have removed the characters, in the second image with the new characters extracted from a frame with better quality (we need to color them, reconstruct the legs of some and add the rope of the railing), and in the third image the original frame (colored) with the characters with quite low resolution.

We only needed replacement for the rightmost character in the original frame, and we have already found it in another frame of the film (last picture attached), with much better quality. All characters are replaced, and they will be colored

9a8cedd0-ad16-4ba2-a931-cf1bb388208e.jpg9a8cedd0-ad16-4ba2-a931-cf1bb388208e.jpg
370cc51e-e1ea-4ef9-9d99-c25295a3545f.jpg370cc51e-e1ea-4ef9-9d99-c25295a3545f.jpg
184c756d-044e-487c-a70f-7f79583a0b15.jpg184c756d-044e-487c-a70f-7f79583a0b15.jpg

c891461b-f9b0-4927-9981-e80c52a9a720.jpgc891461b-f9b0-4927-9981-e80c52a9a720.jpg
#1221 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I understand that everyone wants to see a video about the product installed and working on the pinball, but honestly and technically, the last step is the videos.

To develop this kit, here are the steps I followed:
1.- Check pinball schematics to capture the status of all switches, lamps, bumpers and power outputs.
2.- Select the appropriate SOC to play videos (Raspberry Pi3)
3.- Choose the TFT screen, size and technology suitable for the best quality (13.3", IPS, Full HD, also tested 10" no IPS and Tablet)
4.- Design and manufacture the electronic circuit to capture pinball data and transfer them to the Raspberry Pi
5.- Develop and test the software to capture the pinball signals and play videos (not so easy like I thought).
6.- Install all the electronic boards of the Kit in the pinball and make modifications if they are needed (I made 4 prototypes).
7.- Design the mechanical components, for this kit the bracket to fix the TFT display and the video controller board
8.- And finally, make the video animations with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After effects.

Now, I'm in step 7, and although some time ago I did some tests with Adobe Premiere to make a test video I posted here, I must finish the bracket to have all the components of the kit.
Sincerely, the videos are the least important and the simplest in this Kit. I just have to extract scenes from the film, apply masks, add some texts or logos, maybe coloring, and that's it.
And also the problem is when one depends on another person, I do not have a Creature pinball, just all electronic boards (CPU, Driver, Audio, Video, DMD) to test all electronic components. To finish the mechanical part, Jose has helped me trying different ways to make the bracket for the screen. Yesterday he said that today he sent me the two brackets, the original and another designed by him, I will try them here and decide what to manufacture.
With steps 1 through 7 completed, I can dedicate myself to making the videos, it is the easiest step.

Remember back when step 8 was the least important and simplest step? Extract scenes, apply masks, add text or logos, coloring and that's it! Easy stuff!

#1222 4 years ago

Finishing the last video of the 6 that the kit will initially include. The rest of the videos, up to 22, will be uploaded to MEGA along with the firmware update.

In the attached image, a screenshot of the background video with the RITA boat (Click on the images to see them with better quality). The text "There he is..." will appear blinking every so often. In this video the RITA boat, the moon, the sky, the water, the light bulb and the mast lamps are animated.

As soon as the designer send me the video rendering sample, I try it in case some adjustments have to be made, and the kit will be ready to offer it. Before, I will make some videos of the product running on the CPU on my desk, installation instructions on the machine and also tests on the real machine.

As for the hardware, there is news, I got a completely rectangular 11.6-inch screen, it is quite difficult and rare to get this type of screens, because above 10.1 inches, the screens usually have a lateral protruding edge with the video connector, what which makes it impossible to use them in this kit, because it touches the coils on both sides of the hole, under the playfield.

I will receive the new screen in a week, I will do tests and decide which model to put, the 10.1 or 11.6-inch model, if I choose the second one I will change the design of the acrylic bracket, to make it longer, or I may change it in any case , to make it more universal and the two models of screens can be installed. In any case, this will not affect the moment of opening the order list, because during that period of time (1 week to receive orders, in the first manufacture), I have to order the brackets, custom cables and screens.

Some corrections have also been made on the 3D model of the creature, and we almost have it ready for use in a new video. Some details that I have already told the graphic designer remain to be corrected.

ScreenHunter_004.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpg
editada9.jpgeditada9.jpg
a1a7b389-4363-4f1a-bb32-4ea030b45be5.jpga1a7b389-4363-4f1a-bb32-4ea030b45be5.jpg

AJUSTES_MONSTRUO.jpgAJUSTES_MONSTRUO.jpg
#1225 4 years ago

It's looking great

#1226 4 years ago

Today I received a new screen model to test it, and I don't know how many I've been tested, many between monitors and TFT panels.

This is an 11.6-inch TFT panel, matt surface, 16:9, 1920*1080, multi-threaded cable (no flat tape that can be easily broken), HDMI, IPS, 350cd/m2 of brightness, at a great price. And most importantly, it is completely rectangular, it is the perfect screen for the Kit.

The problem with most TFT panels over 10 inches is that on one side they have a protruding edge with the video connector, with a total width that exceeds what my kit can install, due to the limitations of the machine (a pair of coils on both sides of the hole, under the playfield).

This new 11.6-inch screen, as you can see in the attached images, is completely rectangular and covers almost the entire hole of the playing field, in height and width. According to my calculations, it could be mounted in my kit, although to verify it I will send one of these screens to my friend Orlando from STRPinball, he has a Creature from a client, waiting for my kit. So he can check if this screen really fits or not.

In some of the attached images, you can see a comparison of the new 11.6-inch screen and the 10.1-inch screen.

The delivery time of my supplier, to buy in quantity, was initially 30 days, but I have managed to reduce the supplier to 17 days. For 10.1-inch screens the delivery time would be 10-15 days. I think it is worth the small increase of delivery time, to have a better product.

TFT_101_116_002.jpgTFT_101_116_002.jpgTFT_101_116_005.jpgTFT_101_116_005.jpgTFT_101_116_004.jpgTFT_101_116_004.jpgTFT_101_116_001.jpgTFT_101_116_001.jpgTFT_101_116_003.jpgTFT_101_116_003.jpg

#1227 4 years ago

Should it be There He Is....or There It Is? ........
Your animations and creature renditions are fantastic!

#1228 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Should it be There He Is....or There It Is? ........
Your animations and creature renditions are fantastic!

Wow.. this is the highest form of praise you could hope for on Pinside! I'd include it in your market, spfxted approved!

#1229 4 years ago

Let’s hear. And now at a Distributor near you!!!!

#1231 4 years ago

Esta quedando muy chulo, buen trabajo Luis!!

#1232 4 years ago

Gotta say....I think you're gonna cross the finish line, and I'll be one of your customers...Looking great!!

#1233 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Gotta say....I think you're gonna cross the finish line, and I'll be one of your customers...Looking great!!

+1 here.

When can we email you to indicate we're onboard?

#1234 4 years ago

Wow! My MikeD Creature mod isnt working anymore and have tried everything to get it running again, When will these be available? i will take one ASAP

#1235 4 years ago

I have modified the design of the acrylic bracket, for the 11.6-inch screen. It is somewhat longer, and two of the three tabs now go on the sides. I also modified the machining to fix the HDMI board supplied with this screen.

I have already sent it to the manufacturer, so that I can prepare some units for prototypes.

ScreenHunter_004.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpgScreenHunter_014.jpgScreenHunter_014.jpg
#1236 4 years ago

This is going to be a awesome mod. I am however going to wait till there is sound. I am hoping however that there will be a pic of the creature that looks all eerie like the hologram. Please

#1237 4 years ago

The time has come to choose the screen size. Having tried many models, both panels and monitors, I have chosen these two.

The one on the left of 10.1 inches, the one on the right of 11.6 inches. The ideal is the large one because it covers almost the entire hole, 100% high, and one 95% wide, has 1cm more visible area across the width, than the 10.1 inches screen.

The tests are done on a model, in cardboard, of the hole of the playfield, but the ideal will be to test it on the real machine, to see that both can be installed without problems, and the visual effect of the animations on the playfield.

The black acrylic bracket, for the large screen (11.6 inches), is already ordered to the manufacturer. But in order not to delay the tests on real machine, I have fixed with velcro, the HDMI video controller to the screen, it is well fixed and it will be enough for this test.

The 6 videos of the first version of the kit are already finished, I just need to decide which of the two screens I will use in the kit, so that the designer renders the videos at the appropriate resolution.

These two kits of the images (each one with its Raspberry, screen, power supply and bracket for the 10.1 inch), I will send them tomorrow to my friend Orlando from STRPinball, to try them on the real machine, take some photos and some video. Also to confirm that the 11.6-inch screen can be installed without problems, I think so, but we have to try it.

pantallas_001.jpgpantallas_001.jpgpantallas_002.jpgpantallas_002.jpgpantallas_003.jpgpantallas_003.jpgpantallas_004.jpgpantallas_004.jpg

#1238 4 years ago

It looks awesome and excited to be able to put my order in. I'd personally say the larger one, although if you could find your local person to test and photo both, that would be ideal.

Thank you for the progress updates!

#1239 4 years ago

Looks like you are almost there,congrats.

#1240 4 years ago

My wife said she would choose the bigger one

#1241 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

My wife said she would choose the bigger one.

Good thing your wife doesn't make all her decisions based on that, or she might be married to the mailman instead of you.

Quoted from pinballsp:

Choosing the screen size should not affect the moment of opening the order list, because during that period of time (1 week to receive orders, in the first manufacture), I have to order the brackets, custom cables and screens.

Still waiting to be put on the official order list for this!

#1242 4 years ago

My mother in law told her I wasn’t worth a shit. She was warned

#1243 4 years ago

The graphic designer continues to work, improving the drawing of the claw of the creature that will be used in the video of the Extra Ball, also making some corrections that I have indicated on the saturation of the texts in some videos.

Today I have already sent the two Screen Kits to my friend Orlando from STRPinball, to try them in a real pinball of the Creature. In a box are 3 bags, one with the 10.1-inch screen mounted on a bracket and a Raspberry programmed for that screen, another bag with the 11.6-inch screen with another Raspberry, and a third bag with the two power supplies and the HDMI video cable.

And I will be waiting for the tests on the real machine, photos and videos. I hope that the 11.6-inch screen can be mounted, it is at the limit of what could fit as a screen mounted just below the hole about 3cm, which is the separation of the support. As soon as I have news I will publish it, with all the photos and videos of the installation and the two screens running on the machine.

Then I can decide which screen will install the kit (10.1 or 11.6 inches), I am also waiting for the bracket I ordered for the 11.6 inch screen. And I have already requested a quote from one of my suppliers for custom cables (screen power and main board power) and all necessary connectors.

f7d02b8f-e463-4da2-90bc-ec4bf19c7261 (1).jpgf7d02b8f-e463-4da2-90bc-ec4bf19c7261 (1).jpg5dc24558-ba84-47dc-bbb8-07cb40b78a34.jpg5dc24558-ba84-47dc-bbb8-07cb40b78a34.jpg

#1244 4 years ago

The larger screen for me too. Great work your doing!

#1245 4 years ago

Great progress, bigger screen for me!

Not sure if this has already been asked... but is it possible to have the option of the original moving hologram as an animation? More just as a preservation thing than anything else. Thanks.

#1246 4 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Great progress, bigger screen for me!
Not sure if this has already been asked... but is it possible to have the option of the original moving hologram as an animation? More just as a preservation thing than anything else. Thanks.

If someone has or can make a quality recording of the original hologram in operation, I can create the video for the kit. I have this video, but it doesn't have much quality.

#1247 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

If someone has or can make a quality recording of the original hologram in operation, I can create the video for the kit. I have this video, but it doesn't have much quality.

Thanks that's good to hear!

I wonder if we just need someone with a good quality hologram, even if it was blue it could hopefully be colour corrected in the editing software.

***Paging someone with a good quality original hologram!!!***

#1248 4 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Thanks that's good to hear!
I wonder if we just need someone with a good quality hologram, even if it was blue it could hopefully be colour corrected in the editing software.
***Paging someone with a good quality original hologram!!!***

Photographing the hologram will really be a challenge to get a good photo. Wasn’t there a remake done a while ago? Does someone have photos of the new model (not the resultant hologram) that was used?

#1249 4 years ago

I have a brand new, still in the original WMS package NOS hologram but do not know how I would photograph it / make a video for this purpose

#1250 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I have a brand new, still in the original WMS package NOS hologram but do not know how I would photograph it / make a video for this purpose

Mmmm.... one way would be to install it in a game, remove the small plastic window and rig a camera up from the player's angle. Then put it in test and record. It would be a lot of prep. but mean it's captured forever.

I have the new hologram and while it's very cool, the model used isn't the same quality as the original.

Wasn't the original holo animation included with MikeD's mod?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 24.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/25?hl=soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.