CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 62.
#1151 4 years ago

I’m very impressed and like everything I see. I’m still in for one and willing to do any US testing. I’m happy to help you however I can. I still have a good hologram and had my machine since 2011. It would be a good comparison for original vs this one. And I’m still wanting to use this version over original hologram!

#1152 4 years ago

Nice to see the work being done in Blender. I look forward to seeing the rigging complete and animations when they are ready. Thanks for the updates!

#1153 4 years ago

Working on the extraction and vectorization of the characters of the Snack Bar food, for some of the new animations.

All drawings are created with the highest quality from the original playfield images, but processed in a vector way, which also allows us to give them some kind of animation in the videos.

340744d8-9338-42dd-8e9d-1fa0d6c88512.jpg340744d8-9338-42dd-8e9d-1fa0d6c88512.jpg

#1154 4 years ago

More characters on the playfield, are vectorized, to create the rest of the total of 22 videos that make up the kit, initially.
In total, the following characters and board drawings are being vectorized:

1.- KISS, lips, hearts and lamps insert
2.- Diver
3.- Cinema camera
4.- Snack Bar
5.- Move your Car
6.- Hot dog
7.- Ice cream
8.- Cola drink
9.- Popcorn
10.- Denture chasing hot dog

5d5e3b12-8283-4aae-a60c-9ab5f7250160.jpg5d5e3b12-8283-4aae-a60c-9ab5f7250160.jpgae871eb0-0c52-448f-980a-a2c650269548.jpgae871eb0-0c52-448f-980a-a2c650269548.jpg1d404730-c378-41f6-bcc6-39e09a345083.jpg1d404730-c378-41f6-bcc6-39e09a345083.jpg

#1155 4 years ago

WOW!!! This is going to be an awesome mod!

So looking forward to getting one - congrats on all the video work you are doing

#1156 4 years ago

Testing a first development, for the second background video. Many changes and improvements are still needed until reaching the final version, but this is the idea. A seabed with fish, bubbles that come up showing images and scenes from the movie or pinball playfield.

Changes to be made, which I have already indicated to the designer.

1.- The bubbles rise too fast, I had to edit the video and reduce the speed to 65% before publishing it.
2.- The deformation of the bubbles, I don't like it, it distorts the images too much.
3.- An effect of real bubbles of a diver is missing, which will appear from time to time, from the bottom, to mix with the animated bubbles.
4.- The images that are being used for the bubbles are part of the advertising of the 50's cinemas in the USA, and are not related to the game. Use images taken from the playfield, colored photos of the movie, and some black and white scenes from the movie.
5.- The background stands out too much in relation to the bubbles, it will probably have to darken.
6.- Add a flashing text with the game logo, which appears every so often (maybe every 10-15 seconds).

This at the moment, but there are more improvements and additions that can be made, we are testing.

#1157 4 years ago

I like where it's headed and looks really good. Agree with your ideas above. BTW, was that Magilla Gorilla as one of the era cartoons I saw?

#1158 4 years ago

no Magilla Gorilla as I saw. They appear as not US cartoons- I am right?

#1159 4 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

no Magilla Gorilla as I saw. They appear as not US cartoons- I am right?

These are ads, that were seen in the intermision time of Auto cinemas, in the United States in the 50s. Most were cartoons, for example that of SnackBar food dancing (popcorn, cola, ice cream, hot dog). Magilla Gorillac I think it's much later, maybe from the 70s or 80s.

b29dee6fd120934d1da2e83f729d82a4--drive-in-theater-the-theatre.jpgb29dee6fd120934d1da2e83f729d82a4--drive-in-theater-the-theatre.jpg

#1160 4 years ago

Looks like things are really moving along now. Your hardware and some of the test videos look very good. Lots of people (me included) want to be put on the list that isn't a list yet for this product. I seem to recall that you intended to reduce the delay time (compared to the MikeD mod) between a switch being triggered and the corresponding video being displayed. On the MikeD mod this resulted in blank time between videos. This would be a nice improvement. Have you been able to do that and make faster changes between the videos displayed?

#1161 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Looks like things are really moving along now. Your hardware and some of the test videos look very good. Lots of people (me included) want to be put on the list that isn't a list yet for this product. I seem to recall that you intended to reduce the delay time (compared to the MikeD mod) between a switch being triggered and the corresponding video being displayed. On the MikeD mod this resulted in blank time between videos. This would be a nice improvement. Have you been able to do that and make faster changes between the videos displayed?

I don't know what the reason was for Mike's kit to play the videos with those delays. From a technical point of view, as far as hardware is concerned, there is no reason to suffer such delays. Raspberry is fast enough to read all the signals in its inputs.

It might be because of the program he was using to play the videos, usually the omxplayer. I do not use that program, I already said in a previous post, that the omxplayer starts the videos with some delay and I discarded its use from the beginning. My player, which is not the omxplayer, starts a video instantly, checked.

Another problem, which I don't know if it could be related, although in any case it limits the possibilities a lot, is to check ONLY the state of the playfield lamps, in addition to the hologram signals. My kit also checks the status of all the SWITCHES on the playfield, and all the power output signals, those are the flashers, bumpers and any other power mechanism.

There are videos that could not be played if the status of the playfield switches is not checked. And others that need to combine several switch signals and lamps.

The problem of checking only the lamps on the playfield is that they can blink. And even, during the game, the lamps make on/off sequences, without being related to the state of the game, they are only sequences to make the playfield more striking.

If all the videos were triggered by the state of the lamps on the playfield, the result would be DISASTROUS. Maybe Mike introduced some delay in his program, to somehow avoid the problem of flickering lamps, but that also means delays when playing videos when they should.

Combining everything well is not simple, but when all pinball signals, switches, lamps, flashers, bumpers and hologram mechanisms are used, it is simpler than just using playfield lamps.

#1162 4 years ago

I've been thinking about the kit configuration file. In the first versions it will be a simple text file, in which you can enable or disable the videos that I provide with the kit, as well as some configurable options (display or not the UFO in the monster video and others).

In future versions of the firmware, the user can also add or replace videos and configure when they are played. But this is a somewhat complex feature to include in the first firmware versions, so it will be later.

This may be the content of the configuration file in the first firmware version, a text file stored on a USB stick connected to the Raspberry. You can include your own comments in the file, always these that start with //

// ***********************************************
// ****** HolomodSP, v20190808 *********************
// ****** by Pinballsp, www.pinballsp.com ***************
// *** For firmware updates and news, visit:
// *** https://github.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP
// *** https://gitlab.com/pinballsp/Creature-HOLO-ModSP
// *** https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp
// *** Do not remove any parameter, only modify *********
// *** 1 = Enable, 0 = Disable
UFOD 1 // UFO in the monster video
CFTX 1 // Creature found text in the monster video
BGR1 1 // Background video1
BGR2 1 // Background video2
KISS 1 // KISS video
RSV1 0 // Reserved for future updates
RSV2 0 // Reserved for future updates
RSV3 0 // Reserved for future updates
RSV4 0 // Reserved for future updates
RSV5 0 // Reserved for future updates
RSV6 0 // Reserved for future updates

As the firmware is updated, more parameters will be included to enable or disable the videos that are added. And later a special parameterization will be added so that the user can configure the trigger of own videos, with any signal or combination of pinball signals.

#1163 4 years ago

And this is the final Configuration File for the first version of the HolomodSP Kit. It is a text file that will be stored in a USB flash drive, included in the kit, and connected to the Rasbperry.

In this configuration file, the user can enable or disable each of the 20 videos of the kit. As well as configure a couple of parameters to activate or not the UFO in the Monster's Video and the text "Creature found" in the same video.

As the firmware is updated, the configuration file may change, adding new parameters. In more advanced updates, the user can include their own videos and select the signals needed to trigger those videos.

The tasks of configuring signals to trigger new videos created by the user can be complex, since if they are not done well, it can produce unwanted results. Additional programming work will probably be needed, we'll see later. I think most likely, with the 20 videos that I will include in the kit, and the internal programming to trigger each of them, it will be enough for most users. However, if anyone comes up with a new video, and especially under what conditions it should be played during the game, you can tell me and we study it.

ScreenHunter_003.jpgScreenHunter_003.jpg

#1165 4 years ago

I’m sure this question has been answered and I have forgotten but will this mod have sound ? It would be a shame to have some of those videos and not have sound.

#1166 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I’m sure this question has been answered and I have forgotten but will this mod have sound ? It would be a shame to have some of those videos and not have sound.

As I said, not in the first firmware versions, that can be added later.
In any case, the 20 videos of the kit are being made with sound, to be able to use them in a future firmware version.

#1167 4 years ago

What player is being used, if not omxplayer? This is the only player with hardware acceleration on the Pi, (unless you did a special build of vlcplayer?)

#1168 4 years ago

Looking good

#1169 4 years ago

More images are being vectorized, for use in the videos. I just miss a boat, like RITA, for a new idea that I have, we'll get it somehow.

As soon as the designer sends me the final versions of the background videos, the cube and the bubble videos, and some things that I told him to correct in the monster video, I can already offer the Kit.

Everything that depends on me (hardware and programming), to be able to offer the product, is already done, just need to correct and finish the videos that I indicated.

142bca3b-8946-4ce3-87e7-ed03c16089f4.jpg142bca3b-8946-4ce3-87e7-ed03c16089f4.jpg7891ab77-3fad-459b-8472-b4817a2a480b.jpg7891ab77-3fad-459b-8472-b4817a2a480b.jpgdc465c41-1c87-4ef5-95d3-5a74ac1cdd6d.jpgdc465c41-1c87-4ef5-95d3-5a74ac1cdd6d.jpge463ca3e-ab27-4c0e-8fff-aac7fbacb186.jpge463ca3e-ab27-4c0e-8fff-aac7fbacb186.jpg

#1170 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

More images are being vectorized, for use in the videos. I just miss a boat, like RITA, for a new idea that I have, we'll get it somehow.
As soon as the designer sends me the final versions of the background videos, the cube and the bubble videos, and some things that I told him to correct in the monster video, I can already offer the Kit.
Everything that depends on me (hardware and programming), to be able to offer the product, is already done, just to correct and finish the videos that I have indicated.
 [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now we're talking!!! Sounds like very close for pricing and preorder list?

#1171 4 years ago

As far as sounds go, will the unit output sound so those of us with Pinsound will hear it? When you mentioned future revisions I assume you meant your going to develop a unit that would discount the need for a Pinsound unit.

#1172 4 years ago

Hope this is done in time for the holidays as I would love to install it in time for Christmas to replace my hologram which was blue but nearly gone now!

#1173 4 years ago

How difficult would it be to adapt this to be used on a Sexy Girl conversion? It seems like you have put together all of the basic components needed. I would need to rewrite the software and change the images.
thx

#1174 4 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

How difficult would it be to adapt this to be used on a Sexy Girl conversion? It seems like you have put together all of the basic components needed. I would need to rewrite the software and change the images.
thx

It is a totally different machine. It would be necessary to make a new bracket, see the screen size that can be put, get the schemes to see where it can be connected to read the pinball signals, make a new board and program a new firmware.

More than an adaptation, it would be practically to make a new product.

#1175 4 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

As far as sounds go, will the unit output sound so those of us with Pinsound will hear it? When you mentioned future revisions I assume you meant your going to develop a unit that would discount the need for a Pinsound unit.

For a sound solution, it will not be necessary to use any third-party sound card.
There are several options for sound, but I have to study that later.

1.- I will have to change the firmware, so that videos with sound can be played.

2.- The output of the Raspberry, it must be connected to an amplifier and an independent speaker, or mix the sound output of the Raspberry with the sound of the pinball, on the original sound board.

3.- I can make a sound board, which replaces the original board, and mixes the sound of the Hologram Kit, with original or customized sounds stored in an SD card (WAV or MP3 files). This board would also have the sound amplifier.

In any case, no third-party sound card is required. I will make my own sound board, with functions to replace the original sound board, with WAV or MP3 sounds stored on SD card, mixer for HolomodSP sounds and Stereo digital amplifier. I have done the design of that board for a long time, and it doesn't need a Raspberry or a third-party sound card. You can put the original pinball sounds, or replace them with your custom sounds.

#1176 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Now we're talking!!! Sounds like very close for pricing and preorder list?

As soon as I have the missing videos, to at least offer the kit with 6 videos in the first firmware version. I'm waiting for the designer to deliver them to me.

#1177 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What player is being used, if not omxplayer? This is the only player with hardware acceleration on the Pi, (unless you did a special build of vlcplayer?)

omxplayer is just a video/audio player that someone programmed. Anyone with knowledge can directly program the GPU.

Neither omxplayer, nor VLC, nor Mplayer, nor any third-party program. Playing videos on an interactive system, like this one, needs to be instantaneous, completely dispensing with most of the functions of a player to watch movies (like the ones mentioned).

#1178 4 years ago

SO your saying initially there will be no sounds from these videos?

#1179 4 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

SO your saying initially there will be no sounds from these videos?

The sound will be something to develop in a later firmware version. If I deal with the sound now, the project will be delayed even more.

If changes to add sound only require modifications to the firmware, the update will be free of charge. If additional hardware is needed, I will offer it separately to those interested.

#1180 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

It is a totally different machine. It would be necessary to make a new bracket, see the screen size that can be put, get the schemes to see where it can be connected to read the pinball signals, make a new board and program a new firmware.
More than an adaptation, it would be practically to make a new product.

thx for the info

#1181 4 years ago

Vectoring the playfield Cars, for the "Move your Car" video. The 3D modeling of the monster is advancing, with the textures, although corrections have yet to be made so that the face resembles that of the film.

We are also preparing a couple of videos for JACKPOT and SUPER JACKPOT animations, based on some ideas that we are still designing.

e2084fd6-6f43-4f03-8e30-e3b2c09ece04.jpge2084fd6-6f43-4f03-8e30-e3b2c09ece04.jpgmodelado_3D.jpgmodelado_3D.jpg

48d9f45f-1132-45b3-87ba-cebceb9c74ab.jpg48d9f45f-1132-45b3-87ba-cebceb9c74ab.jpg
#1182 4 years ago

One more test for the second background video, with bubbles that show images and scenes from the movie. There are still many things to correct in this video, which I don't like, but we are getting closer to the idea I have in mind.

I have already told the designer to remove those cartoon scenes, which are neither from the movie, nor from the game.

#1183 4 years ago

I thought the lagoon was a freshwater area with long green weed, a deep dark place with rocks. Not a tropical aquarium with colored fish in it?

#1184 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I thought the lagoon was a freshwater area with long green weed, a deep dark place with rocks. Not a tropical aquarium with colored fish in it?

As I said, they are just tests. We are looking for videos, set underwater in rivers or lakes, and that have a minimum of quality, resolution (preferably in 4K) and that last long enough, but it is not easy.

We are likely to use this one, which is what it most looks like, it is in 4K, and it lasts for 2 hours.

#1185 4 years ago

It looks verry cool but i see some sharks there
Great progress man!
Glad to see youre back up and running!
Gonna be epic
One of the best mods ever!

#1186 4 years ago

The creature modeled in 3D, in the attached image, although some corrections still have to be made, mainly on the face and head. We are also preparing the development of some ideas for the Extra Ball, Jackpot and Super Jackpot video.

monstruo_3D_ancho_.jpgmonstruo_3D_ancho_.jpg
#1187 4 years ago

Final version of the monster video. Some obvious changes have been made, others more subtle.

The font of the title is now straight, before it was curved, the front of the water was too clear, it has darkened a bit, the highlight of the leaves of the trees has increased, the focus on the monster has been lowered in the area of the face, the speed of the flickering of the text is increased and the time between occurrences of the text is increased.

We are preparing the design for several animations, in the attached image, a hand-drawn sketch for the Extra Ball video, the idea must be developed, drawn on the computer and animated.

This weekend we want to finish with the two missing videos, for the pack of 6, the background of the Cube and the Bubbles, with that the product will be ready to offer it. We are also working on a third background video, using the RITA boat from the movie, but this video will be delivered in the next firmware update.

I also have delivery time from the TFT display provider, between 10 days and 2 working weeks. It is the component that may take the longest to reach me as soon as I request it in quantity. The rest of the kit's components, for any quantity, will be available in a week. So once the list of orders is open, it will remain open for 1 week, then I will close it and the delivery time will be 10 to 15 days, for the first batch I manufacture. Then, probably, the delivery time will be reduced, because I can already have a forecast to stock the product.

creatures_comparison.jpgcreatures_comparison.jpgextra_ball.jpgextra_ball.jpg

#1188 4 years ago

I like your idea for the Extra Ball animation - this mod is going to rock

You're putting together an impressive collection of videos - well done!

#1189 4 years ago

Brilliant work. This mod is making me want a CFTBL

#1190 4 years ago

We will postpone the animation of the cube, because we have decided to change the design.

In the initial package of 6 videos, instead of the video of the cube we will give a new background video, this based on the RITA boat of the movie. The capture of the attached movie scene is the one that will be used. The boat will be vectorized and colored, the water will be added with reflections, vegetation and sky, everything added will have movement, they will not be static photos, we also want to animate the light bulb of the boat, and it is possible that some blinking text is added (¡¡ There he is..¡¡) .

As for the video of the cube, it will be delivered in the next update. It will be completely redesigned, we change the way we do it and especially how to set it to fit something related to the film or the machine. We have decided to turn the cube into a stone texture, even with some deformations to make it more realistic, and put a cavern in the background, like the one that appears in the final scene of the film.

In the initial video package, I think we will also add a third background (there would be a total of 7 videos for the first version), something simple with a scene from a lake, and some text may be blinking.

vlcsnap-2019-08-16-19h18m21s644.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-16-19h18m21s644.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-17-14h42m50s503.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-17-14h42m50s503.png

#1191 4 years ago

Please tell me that is not the pic of the creature you intend to use. No offence but that is terrible

#1192 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Please tell me that is not the pic of the creature you intend to use. No offence but that is terrible

You do know its comments like this that will prevent this mod from ever being completed.

#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

You do know its comments like this that will prevent this mod from ever being completed.

Sorry. I don’t mean to be difficult but I just don’t want to see that pop up when I’m chasing the creature. To me it needs to look something like the hologram or a moving vid of him swimming or something. I never saw Mikes, what did his look like. Hey I’m just being honest. It’s not like I’m being a rude asshole.

#1194 4 years ago

Salut,

If I was understanding well, it is possible to replace the videos with different ones easily.
So if you are not happy with the ones provided, you can use whatever you want (there may be a restriction of codec etc, but this shouldn't be a showstopper).
I'm keen to see if there will be a community which will share their videos to make this mod adding even more value to all CFTBL owners.
I'm not sure if I will like all the videos provided (the original hologram is only shown during multiball and I do not want to add to much "bling-bling" to a machine which is near to perfect), so I hope it will be possible to activate each inplay video one by one or to replace the video by a black screen.

Anyway, I'll definitely will get this mod if it will become available in an acceptable timeframe and the price tag will stay in the limits which have been discussed before in this thread.
The most important is now that pinballsp gets the hardware ready and the software to a stage that it is a usable product (I think this is what he is trying to achieve).
There will be always things to improve or something, somebody may not like.
The risk with such project is that you never get it into production because you want to include more and more.
Hardware is difficult (expensive) to change, so this is important to design well, whereas the software (including videos) can be modified easily (I admit it would be perfect if the software would be open source).
I hope he will open a list shortly (and I'll see it early enough to be on the top of the list), as I'm very keen to bring the creature of my CFTBL back to life.

Thanks again for all the effort pinballsp is putting into this and giving us some feedback about the progress and ideas.

Have a nice end of the weekend everybody.

#1195 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Sorry. I don’t mean to be difficult but I just don’t want to see that pop up when I’m chasing the creature. To me it needs to look something like the hologram or a moving vid of him swimming or something. I never saw Mikes, what did his look like. Hey I’m just being honest. It’s not like I’m being a rude asshole.

Yes, you are. Any time you say "no offense but", you are about to offend someone despite your disclaimer...it just makes you feel better about what you are saying. Being honest and being an asshole are not mutually exclusive. You would be better served by asking, "are you able to provide a video that simulates the hologram? I think there would be a lot of demand for that." A lot less negative and still lets him know what you are looking for.

#1196 4 years ago
Quoted from flugs:

Salut,
If I was understanding well, it is possible to replace the videos with different ones easily.
So if you are not happy with the ones provided, you can use whatever you want (there may be a restriction of codec etc, but this shouldn't be a showstopper).

As I said, that will be possible in the second firmware version. Not now, in this first version, which I will put on sale, so as not to further delay the production of the product. The fimware is upgradeable, so as soon as I release new firmware versions, you can download them for free, and update the product to support new features or fix bugs.

Quoted from flugs:

I'm keen to see if there will be a community which will share their videos to make this mod adding even more value to all CFTBL owners.
I'm not sure if I will like all the videos provided (the original hologram is only shown during multiball and I do not want to add to much "bling-bling" to a machine which is near to perfect), so I hope it will be possible to activate each inplay video one by one or to replace the video by a black screen.

Of course, it is from the first firmware version. You can enable or disable each of the videos that I provide with the kit. And if I have time, I may include the option to replace a video of the kit, by the user's own, but I cannot guarantee that it will be in the first version of the firmware, in the next firmware version it will be possible.

Quoted from flugs:

Anyway, I'll definitely will get this mod if it will become available in an acceptable timeframe and the price tag will stay in the limits which have been discussed before in this thread.

I am waiting for the two background videos and the product is ready, for the first firmware version. All hardware, bracket, display and wiring are ready. I already published pictures of the screen assembly, and much more time ago of the main board and how it connects to the CPU.

Quoted from flugs:

The most important is now that pinballsp gets the hardware ready and the software to a stage that it is a usable product (I think this is what he is trying to achieve).

What I'm really waiting for is the two missing videos for the minimum package of 6 videos, the rest is all ready.

Quoted from flugs:

There will be always things to improve or something, somebody may not like.
The risk with such project is that you never get it into production because you want to include more and more.

Yes, that is a problem, I have modify the designs many times, bracket for the screen, screen size, as the main board. And from time to time I can come up with new ideas. Someday I have to stop and offer it at once.

Quoted from flugs:

Hardware is difficult (expensive) to change, so this is important to design well, whereas the software (including videos) can be modified easily (I admit it would be perfect if the software would be open source).

I have two hardware designs, both work, but I have not yet decided which one I will use, both have advantages and disadvantages for me, as a software programmer.

Quoted from flugs:

I hope he will open a list shortly (and I'll see it early enough to be on the top of the list), as I'm very keen to bring the creature of my CFTBL back to life.

As soon as I have the videos, the list opens. One week open, I count the necessary material based on the orders, mainly for the screens, I place the order to my suppliers, and after 10-15 days I will have all the components here. The most delayed are the screens (10-15 days according with the supplier), the rest is fast (one week).

#1197 4 years ago

Do you intend for this to be a limited run?

#1198 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Do you intend for this to be a limited run?

What do you mean ?

#1199 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

What do you mean ?

I think he means, are you going to make X number of these and that's it? Or will you make numerous runs of them as you see demand?

#1200 4 years ago

Ok, no problem, as long as there is stock of all the kit components, I can manufacture product without limitations. The only component, as I said, which takes longer to arrive from the supplier, is the TFT display (10-15 days), although I have several suppliers.

For the first batch I make, I will open a list of orders for one week. Once that list is closed, you will have to wait for the 15 days it takes for the screens to arrive, the rest of the components I will receive before.

I will manufacture a few more units, as requested. Then I will know the real demand of the product, and I can make a more accurate forecast to try to always have stock. If I run out of stock, the delivery time will be again 10-15 days (what it takes to get the TFT screens from the supplier.)

If I get a TFT screen provider, with shorter delivery time, I will let you know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 27.95
$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/24?hl=bsbdmd83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.