CPU_wrong_001.jpg
CPU_wrong_003.jpg
0ed588560508a90ac12405b838c8209559d63350.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_004.jpg
holo_zero_003.jpg
holo_zero_001.jpg
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 62.
#1001 4 years ago

Yes I'm still interested as well and my CFTBL isn't going anywhere, so plenty of support for you

#1002 4 years ago

Im pulling for both of you. Ill buy the best one.

#1003 4 years ago

Still interested, but will also back the better product, whichever it is.

I'd also say any product cross-posting is fair game if done professionally. Competition benefits everyone.

#1004 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

C'mon, Robert. That is really bad form posting your product on another man's thread showing the development (although really long gestating) of his product. Simply put, how would you like guys posting on your "Let Me Powdercoat Your Game" thread showing their work and offering their services?
Just start a new thread. Trust me. People will find it quickly.

Yeah, it’s not like the OP would post developmental pictures of his product in someone else’s thread.

I guess all is fair in the brutal cutthroat world of creature hologram modding

#1005 4 years ago

Ok, thanks for the support, Monster Addicts.
And rest in peace the beautiful Julie Adams who passed away last February 3, at 92 years of age.

CREATURE_CARICATURA.jpgCREATURE_CARICATURA.jpg
#1006 4 years ago

Add me in on one of the kits too.

Greg

#1007 4 years ago

I comment below on the situation of my product, since I see that there are people who are still interested.

Hardware and software were finished a long time ago. I already published a video of the board that captures the pinball signals and shows its status in some LEDs (playfield switches, insert lamps, bumpers, flashers and hologram mechanisms), with those signals the videos are triggered. All the supply of materials to create the Kit, is something that I solved a long time ago (mainly the TFT screens, after having tried enough models and sizes), also the design of the support to mount the 13-inch screen (I already showed photos some time ago). I have to order the power supply cable, but no problem, I have several custom cables suppliers.

I only had to make the videos of the animations, so since I do not have time to devote to that, a couple of days ago I decided to contact with several graphic design professionals, experts in video editing with Premiere, After Effects, 2D animations, 3D modeling with Blender, Maya and all those things that graphic designers use.

They sent me a budget, about 23 experts in graphic design, to make me all the videos. After reviewing their offers, I reduced it to 2 designers, because of the material they have shown me and their professional experience, they offer me a quality product. Today I want to choose one of them and hire her to make the videos.

They have given me a delivery time of between two and three weeks, although I have asked them to advance me as soon as possible, at least 4 of the videos from the list that I put below; Start of the machine (1), Boot check (2), one of the Background videos (3) and the video of the Monster (9), .

What I can say about the videos, is that practically all of them are original ideas of mine, there is nothing reused or copied from another product.

These are the videos for which I have asked for a quote (Total 22 main videos, 38 if we count all the individual videos of point 5).

1.- Start the machine, show product name and my logo with several special effects and animated characters in 2D.
2.- Test, check and show status of all the hardware, configuration files and videos available in USB pendrive.
3.- Two background videos, will be played when the game is not in play or not any other video playing. I already have the idea for one of them, and I think it will be quite original, the other one I have to think about or expect the designer to contribute her ideas.
4.- Shooting to the left and right ramp. The animations I want to make do not look like Mike's, these are my original ideas.
5.- Videos for each of the letters of these words, when they are lit on the playfield, with 2D cartoons, texts in graphic mode and special effects; "KISS", "PAID", "CREATURE" and "FILM". A video for each letter.
6.- 2D boxing animation (for video mode), not captured from a videogame but designed for this application.
7.- Videos with 2D animations (cartoon) and special effects, for each of the following lamps lit on the playfield: SnackBar, Cola, Hotdog, PorCorn, Ice Cream, Jackpot, Super Jackpot, Extra Ball and Move Your Car.
8.- Drive-in cinema, fixed image (or maybe 2D animated) of a drive-in cinema in which video scenes taken from the film will be shown. It is not a capture of the drive-in of the machine, a specific design for the game will be made.
9.- Monster of the Lake moving arms, scene taken from the film and colored, animated 2D or 3D graphic design, I prefer the latter, but I have to deal with the designer. In the background sky there will be a surprise, and it will not be the static moon, I'll show it.

The designer will draw in cartoon format (chibi) or comic, the characters of the movie and the playfield, approximately 12 I have counted. These will appear with 2D animations in the videos.

All videos will include different special effects at the entrance and exit of the animation, type disintegration, zoom, water waves, etc. I do not rule out adding new videos, I just have to contact the designer and give her the ideas to make them, now during the design phase or later if someone suggests a specific video.

I am open to any suggestion you want to make in the design of the videos, add other videos or modify any of the proposed ones.

Now I have to continue with my DMDMK66 displays and Advanced Coloring, while the graphic designer will take care of creating the videos. I have a lot of work, finish the DMD 128x16 and create the first firmware version with support for Advanced Coloring, in addition to assembling and sending all the orders, which I receive weekly, of DMDMK66 screens, which are many, although the firmware does not support still the Advanced Coloring.

ca5b1aee25aa05cec6ae07d6f6e111f6.jpgca5b1aee25aa05cec6ae07d6f6e111f6.jpg

#1008 4 years ago

I never lost interest. Hell, I haven’t lost I interest in half life 3 but at some point one assumes it is t going to happen or it’s gonna be a looong time. If you get it made and it is as good as you are describing I will buy one.

#1009 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Yeah, it’s not like the OP would post developmental pictures of his product in someone else’s thread.
I guess all is fair in the brutal cutthroat world of creature hologram modding

Ha...or even someone else's content as a "demonstration" of concept (?)...

I admire the efforts of both of the true Op's, and of course your amazing, now unobtanium mod.

#1010 4 years ago

Attached, a small test video I was doing yesterday, for the hologram kit. This is not yet the videos of the graphic designer that I have hired.

It's a little test of mine with After Effects for one of the backgroung videos. The idea is to show, both fixed color images and scenes from the film, on the faces of the cube, they will all change as the cube rotates. The background water will be different (of a more greenish tone), the cube will be somewhat smaller and there will be some more special effects during the video (it is something that the graphic designer has to study). The final result will be infinitely better.

The graphic designer is already hired and will begin to work with the creation of the 38 videos, today Monday. We are in contact by WhatsApp to deal with design issues quickly.

I will order the power cord and modify the design of the main board with some new ideas that I have, to improve it.

#1011 4 years ago

So the list is now up to 6 and counting.......

#1012 4 years ago

I know there is no list, but I will purchase one when it becomes available.

#1013 4 years ago

I want one for sure

#1014 4 years ago

I hope I'm still on the (nonexistent) list for this when it is complete and available.

#1015 4 years ago

As I do not have the machine for my tests here, I have decided to build this model, in cardboard, of the playfield hole. With the measurements sent to me by a friend, I have printed the 1: 1 real-scale hole, and I have pasted it on a cardboard, cutting out the hole through which the image of the monitor with the animations will be seen. Under the hole is the methacrylate stand with the 13" monitor, with the correct separation to be able to maintain the original plastic separator that surrounds the hole in the machine, the only thing that will have to be removed is the original hologram support.

The designer sent me a sample video, with the hole mask, to play with the monitor, on the model of the hole. In this way we can focus on the length dimension of the monitor, the correct positioning of the video. There is no problem in width, the image occupies the entire visible area of the monitor.

Tomorrow I want to try out the sample video of the designer, and the hardware that I designed some time ago. I'm also going to assemble a second prototype of the hardware with another idea that I had, to see which one is more interesting to me. Both must work, but each has its advantages and disadvantages for programming purposes.

agujero_creature_002.jpgagujero_creature_002.jpgagujero_creature_006.jpgagujero_creature_006.jpgagujero_creature_010.jpgagujero_creature_010.jpg

#1016 4 years ago

Can I get on the list....that doesn't exist yet. Very excited about both projects.

#1017 4 years ago

Some 2D animation tests, although I did not like it. So probably the monster will be modeled and animated in 3D with Blender and Maya, and optionally also using the scene taken from the movie.

I think that for this video of the monster I will offer 2 or 3 versions. You can choose one of them, or use them all in the Random mode, in which each time the program uses, at random, one of the available videos.

Also attached images of the TFT monitor, on the model of the hole, testing with monitors of 10 and 13.3 inches. Each has its advantages and disadvantages, although my preference is still the 13-inch with braces support.

image.pngimage.pngmonitores_10_13.jpgmonitores_10_13.jpg

#1018 4 years ago

I’ve been following your thread and it’s coming along nicely! great work!

#1019 4 years ago

Are the screen shots showing the true viewing angle? If so, the black edges from the monitor would be distracting if the image doesn't completely fit the window.

#1020 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Are the screen shots showing the true viewing angle? If so, the black edges from the monitor would be distracting if the image doesn't completely fit the window.

For that the masks are used in the videos, among other things to hide the black visor that surrounds the hole or small differences in the width of the screen.

#1021 4 years ago

I have to say, I don't like the black edges showing. Please forgive me but did they show on Mikes mod?

#1022 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I have to say, I don't like the black edges showing. Please forgive me but did they show on Mikes mod?

I've already said, masks are used in the videos.
Of course the black edges were seen, BEFORE he used masks, picture attached.

In addition, that is an effect that not only has relation with the width of the screen, also the visor that surrounds the hole produces a cut in the width. Using masks in the videos, all that is hidden, in the next post you can see a video that I just made on a 10-inch monitor, there is no appreciable side edge because a mask has been used to surround and cut the video.

mascaras.jpgmascaras.jpg

#1023 4 years ago

Testing a 10.1-inch TFT screen, with a test video, the Raspberry and a cardboard model of the playfield hole. I still hesitate to use a monitor 10.1 or 13.3 inches, each has its advantages and disadvantages.

The 10-inch, is much closer to the hole, only 3 cm, this allows a better viewing angle, the bracket is more compact in one piece, easier and faster to assemble. The small differences between the width of the screen and the hole, can be compensated perfectly with the masks in the videos.

Fortunately, I designed a long time ago, the two brackets for both screens sizes. I just have to decide which, to send it to manufacture.

#1025 4 years ago

Definitely the screen will be a TFT 10.1 inches 1900*1200 IPS, the one that appears in the video that I put before, the result is quite good to be only 3cm from the hole, there are no strange inclinations, and the viewing angle is correct from any position.

On the support to fix the screen, is the one that I designed a long time ago, nothing has changed. I just sent the CAD file and photos to my supplier so that he can manufacture some units for the final tests on real machine.

It is very easy to install, with four screws under the pinball board, the screen fixed with double adhesive tape or velcro, the video controller fixed to the support with two or three screws and nut. It is a very compact one-piece design, it installs very fast.

I have not ordered the power cables yet, for the prototypes I will assemble them here. When the product is already in production, I will order the cables from one of my suppliers.

4c6c336b1815fc7a4f6cb948e39620886bfcec0c.jpg4c6c336b1815fc7a4f6cb948e39620886bfcec0c.jpg
#1026 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Testing a 10.1-inch TFT screen, with a test video, the Raspberry and a cardboard model of the playfield hole. I still hesitate to use a monitor 10.1 or 13.3 inches, each has its advantages and disadvantages.
The 10-inch, is much closer to the hole, only 3 cm, this allows a better viewing angle, the bracket is more compact in one piece, easier and faster to assemble. The small differences between the width of the screen and the hole, can be compensated perfectly with the masks in the videos.
Fortunately, I designed a long time ago, the two brackets for both screens sizes. I just have to decide which, to send it to manufacture.

pretty cool!!!

#1027 4 years ago

No, the sides of the TV monitor were not visible on mine (what you see in that picture is the black paper shroud mounted on the bottom of the playfield). I used a 17” TV monitor for exactly that reason, which is why I mounted the TV to the cabinet floor. The bottom of the playfield is pretty congested, so you have to use a much smaller screen if you want to mount the screen to the playfield.

Personally, I never liked the viewing angle (with the smaller screen) or the idea of the extra weight on the bottom of the playfield.

By putting the screen on the cabinet floor, I was able to better emulate the original hologram.

#1028 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

No, the sides of the TV monitor were not visible on mine (what you see in that picture is the black paper shroud mounted on the bottom of the playfield).

Do you mean this part?

visera3.jpgvisera3.jpg
#1030 4 years ago

In the attached second picture, the first prototype I made of the support in one piece for the 10.1 inches display + HDMI video controller board.

I made some changes, lately, to the original design (AutoCAD first picture, final design);
1.- The number of fixation straps was changed to 3, the original had 4. The left side now has a wider and sturdy brace, with 3 holes to fix with screws, which coincide with the three central holes of the original bracket. The right side continues with two straps, but somewhat wider.
3.- I have machined the center of the support with a network of small holes to fix the HDMI video controller with screws and spacers. As it could install boards of different manufacturers, the network of holes allows to be universal for several models.
4.- I added holes to fix the HDMI video and power cables with plastic clamps, to make a clean and safe installation.
5.- The shape of the support has been modified to better cover the entire hole. On the right side, the corners are modified in order to move the support to an upper area under the playfield, in order to better center the screen.
6.- I add some holes in both ends, in the area of ​​the braces to be able to center the screen. This is important because the width of the screen is very tight to the width of the hole, and should be very well centered.

As soon as I receive the new support, the HDMI video controller and the new screen, I will document with pictures how it is installed. It is quite simple, in the pinball you must remove the original hologram support and the black viewer that surrounds the hole, until the playfield is as seen in the second attached picture. There you can install the new support, already mounted with the screen, the controller board and the two cables (HDMI and power).

On the other hand, just released a new version of Raspberry, the 4, which is quite more powerful than the 3 (or so they say). Today I ordered a 4Gb unit to test it, although with version 3 that I have is more than enough. However, since the price is the same as that of version 3+, probably I will install version 4 in the kit.

As for the graphic designer for the videos, I have changed to another, because I did not like the quality of what the first one offered me, apart from other things that would be long to explain. The fact is that I'm working with another graphic designer for the videos.

ScreenHunter_024.jpgScreenHunter_024.jpgvarios_002.jpgvarios_002.jpgvarios_001.jpgvarios_001.jpgvarios_003.jpgvarios_003.jpg

1 week later
#1031 4 years ago

Yesterday I received the definitive screen, in the attached images. A 10.1-inch TFT, 1920*1200 resolution, IPS, with an HDMI controller board.

I have looked for a screen model that connects to the controller board with a multi-wire cable (as seen in the image), instead of the typical flat ribbon, which breaks easily. This design is quite robust.

Now I have been able to put in the design of the support the necessary drills to fix the controller board. Today I have sent the definitive AutoCAD file to the manufacturer of the support so that it can be manufactured now.

As for the graphic designers, it's a real nightmare, I've had to change it twice because they do not meet deadlines. Let's see if I got more luck with the last one I came in contact with. It does not seem easy to find a good graphic designer who is serious and reliable at work. I have asked the new designer to do as quickly as possible, at least 4 videos from the list of 38, to be able to offer a minimum version that allows to test it on the machine and make a video.

TFT_001.jpgTFT_001.jpgTFT_002.jpgTFT_002.jpgTFT_003.jpgTFT_003.jpgTFT_004.jpgTFT_004.jpg
#1032 4 years ago

Can you just open source the video/graphics? There are some really talented people on this board (and other places) that may be happy to make their own images to contribute - similar to PinSound.

#1033 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Can you just open source the video/graphics? There are some really talented people on this board (and other places) that may be happy to make their own images to contribute - similar to PinSound.

No problem, anyone can make a video for the kit. The format is H264 without audio.

Or it can be done in any video format, and convert it to H264 with the free utility FFMPEG, which can be downloaded from here. https://ffmpeg.org/

In fact, the graphic designer send me the videos in known standard formats, and I convert them to h264 with ffmpeg.

To convert any video with ffmpeg, type ffmpeg -i input_video output_video.h264

ScreenHunter_001.jpgScreenHunter_001.jpgScreenHunter_002.jpgScreenHunter_002.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpg

#1034 4 years ago

Testing another special effect for one of the background videos in the HolomodSP kit for the Creature.

All that remains is to finish the videos that the graphic designer is doing and everything is ready. As soon as the first 4 videos are finished, of the 38 total that the kit will have, I will be able to show the product working on the pinball and offer it for sale.

So I'm waiting to receive videos from the graphic designer, and on the other hand that the manufacturer of the support send it to me to be able to show the assembly of the screen, the HDMI controller and the support.

#1035 4 years ago

The effect looks awesome, but i'm afraid it could be too distracting during gameplay?

#1036 4 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

The effect looks awesome, but i'm afraid it could be too distracting during gameplay?

These are just tests, this last effect I already told the designer that goes too fast. He is looking for other templates for After Effects, or he can develop it with Cinema 4D tool.

In any case, everything is configurable, the user can decide with what signals the videos are triggered and which videos will be played. I will give a set of 22 main videos (38 real video files) and a default configuration, then each one can change it according to their preferences, activate or deactivate the videos they want, even add their own videos.

#1037 4 years ago

Now testing with the Cinema 4D tool, for one of the background videos. Sometimes things do not go well with a tool and we have to try others, until it comes out as I want.

What I want essentially, is to have by the end of next week, the 4 basic videos to test the product. These are the videos of; 1) Start with the logo of the company and the logo of the game, 2) check the hardware and configuration, 3) a background video while the game is not active or other videos are not playing, 4) the video of the monster. This is the basic and minimum set of videos to be able to try and offer the product.

With this minimum set of videos, the new acrylic support in one piece, the 10.1 inch screen and the final electronic circuit cards, I could already offer the product. Then, it is a matter of downloading the videos that the designer is creating, as I am giving them one by one, to the total package of 22 base videos (38 in total). And update the firmware if I detect a bug, or add new features at the request of users, or because I happen to my something new.

I'm pressing the graphic designer to make me the videos as fast as possible, for now the commitment is to have the 4 basic videos for next week. I will have the acrylic support for the week of the 15th to the 19th day.

68668b8a-fc69-40dc-909c-5a4241658e4e.jpg68668b8a-fc69-40dc-909c-5a4241658e4e.jpg9e60938b-56d6-49f4-91b2-80f59c6a4270.jpg9e60938b-56d6-49f4-91b2-80f59c6a4270.jpg

#1038 4 years ago

Making good progress. Do you have a preliminary price determined?

#1039 4 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Making good progress. Do you have a preliminary price determined?

Thanks.

For the price, no yet.Tthe price of the display changes a lot according to suppliers. I have been contacting new suppliers, who offer me better prices. No assembly cost of the boards, because I assemble them with my pick and place machine, so save cost. What does not change the price is the Raspberry. I have also got a good provider of USB pendrives and micro SD cards. I am in constant contact with suppliers, to get better prices for all the components.

The estimate I made some time ago was between 280 and 350 Euros, I think that in that range will be the final price. If I can, I will lower it more, it depends on the final cost of the components.

#1040 4 years ago

Today I tried a new 10.1-inch TFT panel. This 1280 * 800 resolution, and despite that, I did not notice lower image quality compared to the 1920 * 1200 resolution, I see them equal in quality in terms of image resolution. Also this has better contrast and more natural colors, with a good viewing angle.

Also this is cheaper, half that one of 1920*1200, with practically the same quality or better. I think that in small screens like these, there is no appreciable difference between using high resolution panels (1920*1200, 1920*1080) or others of lower resolution (1280*800).

I will receive a third panel, similar to this one, but it is offered to me by a supplier at a very good price. If I can reduce costs, the price of the kit will also come out cheaper. Always using quality materials, I will not lower costs by using poor quality materials.

TFT101_001.jpgTFT101_001.jpgTFT101_002.jpgTFT101_002.jpg

#1041 4 years ago

Videos tests; the start of the machine with the company logo and game name, and one of the background with the cube. There are still some changes to be made, which I have already indicated to the graphic designer.

I want to have the 4 minimum videos to be able to try the Kit, during the next week, because I will also receive the acrylic support for the screen and a couple of screens more than I ordered to test them.

#1042 4 years ago

Today I received the final bracket for the Creature Hologram kit. Made of one piece in black acrylic, machined to fix the HDMI video controller and the necessary wiring. Although in the pictures it seems to be bluish gray, it really is black. What happens is that I have not removed the protective film from one of the two faces.

Tomorrow I will assemble the complete set, with the HDMI video controller and the wiring, and I will publish some pictures, so that it looks like the completely assembled set, of the bracket with the 10-inch TFT screen and the controller board. It will be a very compact assembly, simple to assemble and quite robust.

The graphic designer also sent me some ideas for the video of the hardware check, during startup. This, in 11 phases, shows the status of the hardware, firmware and configuration. If any of the checks is incorrect, an error message will be displayed on the screen, blocking the start of the equipment until the problem is solved.

soporte_005.jpgsoporte_005.jpg
soporte_001.jpgsoporte_001.jpgsoporte_002.jpgsoporte_002.jpg
soporte_003.jpgsoporte_003.jpgsoporte_004.jpgsoporte_004.jpgsoporte_006.jpgsoporte_006.jpgsoporte_007.jpgsoporte_007.jpg
ScreenHunter_007.jpgScreenHunter_007.jpgScreenHunter_008.jpgScreenHunter_008.jpgScreenHunter_009.jpgScreenHunter_009.jpg

#1043 4 years ago

Awesome, looking forward to this being released.

#1044 4 years ago

Almost there!

#1045 4 years ago

Talking with the designer, probably by Friday or next Monday we will have finished the first 5 videos.

1.- Start of the machine, with animation of the Pinballsp Logo and logo of the game.

2.- Check, in 11 stages, the hardware, firmware and configuration.
     1.- Holomod SP Hardware Check
     2.- Security Test
     3.- USB Pendrive Check
     4.- Checking Configuration File
     5.- Pinballsp System Videos
     6.- Pinball signals (Playfield Switches)
     7.- Pinball signals outputs (Insert Lamps)
     8.- Pinball signals outputs (Solenoids 1)
     9.- Pinball signals outputs (Solenoids 2)
    10.- Pinball signals outputs (Solenoids 3)
    11.- Pinball signals outputs (Solenoids 4)

3.- Background Video: Cube rotating showing fixed color images and scenes from the movie. In this video there is still much to improve, I want the animated background to have more life, with fish, oxygen bubbles and a diver. In the cube changes will also be made, it will be something bigger, rotating more slowly and creating an effect of light on the edges.

4.- Video of the monster moving the arms: this I already did, but it will get better, the monster will be colored frame by frame, adding the reddish color of the lips, a background sky, some vegetation, and a special effect that I will show when it is done.

5.- KISS: I wanted to show the product for the first time in operation, adding at least one video that plays relatively frequently during the game, I chose this one. We are creating an animation and a video for each letter in which the letter that is illuminated on the playfield is highlighted.

As soon as I have these 5 videos, I can show the product working, playing a game, first in my work table with the original CPU and a DMD, and then I will send a second Kit to a friend who has the machine to install it and let him make some videos of the installation and the machine in play.

In addition, I'm going to receive, this week, another two 10.1-inch screens, to test them. In total I have four models of TFT panels to try and choose.

While the graphic designer will continue working to complete all of the videos that will include the kit, which will be 22 main that are deployed in a total of 38 video files.

#1046 4 years ago

Just awesome!
I want one when ready to ship!

#1047 4 years ago

Looking good!!

Can't wait to see it in action

#1048 4 years ago

Getting excited about to restore my creature this may just be the cream on top, fingers crossed

#1049 4 years ago

Been watching your progress for a while now and it’s very impressive, so I can’t wait to see the final product.
When you do put a list together please make sure I’m on it as I will be good to go the second you are!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 9.95
€ 24.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.