Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by poppapin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I played Hollywood Heat last weekend and fell in love with this game! My new quest is to now convince my wife to let me buy this machine, or, possibly sell or trade off my WWF LJN collection (all but one missing) for this machine. My question is, what exactly is the "special"? When the ball goes down the right alley, that lights up the 50k white light. However; when you spell out pinball the red special light becomes lit. What is the red light special worth? Also, if anyone owns this machine, does anyone one have a straight down shot of the playfield? I can't find a good picture of the entire playfield any where, just bits and pieces. Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Pics on ipdb.org

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hollywood-heat-special and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.