IMG-20221010-WA0000 (resized).jpg
2023-09-12 20.29.32 (resized).jpg
E3CE37DF-94A8-43DA-AD1D-26FC789C9A43 (resized).jpeg
Finished Pinball -16 (resized).jpg
Finished Pinball -15 (resized).jpg
Finished Pinball -13 (resized).jpg
Finished Pinball -11 (resized).jpg
Finished Pinball -10 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 5 years ago

I'm in the club now. Found a HH last week with some issues, and got them taken care of. I added some Titan rubbers, cushioned target faces and the cheap ass homebrew stadium lighting... Looks so much better!

20180625_164159 (resized).jpg20180625_164159 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#88 5 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

Looks bright,mine's dark.where did you get the cushioned target faces and the cheap ass homebrew stadium lighting?

I got the cushioned target faces off eBay. He has them for many machines. As for the cheapass lighting, there is a whole thread on this, with a lot of options. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting/page/5#post-4315568

If you do not need to have bluetooth/color changing capabilities, you can do this for under $25 a machine. 5v Warm white 3528 strips seem to work really well for me. On System 80B games, I tap into the 5v coming off the power supply in the backbox. I also use one of the mini plugs for this so I can remove the harness more easily.

2 months later
#90 5 years ago

Thinking about making a clear ramp for mine...any interest from others?

6 months later
#120 5 years ago

Just got my mold finished for replacement Hollywood heat ramps. If anyone is interested in having one made, I will be selling them in clear, pink and turquoise PET-G pending how the colors turn out. Pricing will be $55+shipping.

#121 5 years ago

Taking orders now and trying to get ideas on how many of each I am going to need to make. Some will be ready to ship this week! $50 for clear, $55 for colors, plus shipping.

Full Collage (resized).jpgFull Collage (resized).jpgIMG_6021 (resized).JPGIMG_6021 (resized).JPGIMG_6022 (resized).JPGIMG_6022 (resized).JPGIMG_6025 (resized).JPGIMG_6025 (resized).JPGIMG_6026 (resized).JPGIMG_6026 (resized).JPGZoom Collage (resized).jpgZoom Collage (resized).jpg
1 week later
#128 5 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

Got my new ramp installed today! Now we need a repro plastics set so I can replace all my broken re glued plastics.
Before:
[quoted image]
After:
[quoted image]

Looks so much better now!

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from WpgPins:

20eyes , Where did you get those pink/purple rubbers and post guards?

Titan does the rubbers pink/purple/light blue. All look great on this machine! I actually broke mine up with all three colors for different areas of the PF.

1 year later
#162 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Just joined the club with this dirty girl last night!
Questions for the gang: Anyone have an extra headbox key, or a link to a replacement? The coin door had no lock to begin with, so I got that open no problem. I’d rather not drill the lock if I don’t have to.
Also, are ramps still being made? If not, anyone have a spare repro they’d like to sell? I’d prefer purple, but would be open to any.
Looking forward to making this my summer project!
[quoted image]

I am currently sold out, but am planning to run a big batch of these when I get back from vacation, which would be the week of the 29th. I am still waiting on raw material to come in, but I think I should have it by then.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hollywood-heat-club-meet-out-front-of-the-carlyle-hotel?tu=JodyG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.