(Topic ID: 89210)

CPR: Holly CR*P ! Look What Just Showed Up — Available for Purchase !

By Stu

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

joker.jpg
DSCN0534.JPG
DSCN0531-206.JPG
DSCN0530.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

If someone sends me an NOS Complete set of Rollergames Plastics for Scanning/Artwork we will do them.....

The hell...

You told me you couldn't get the licence. That changed? I would've kept my freakin diamondplate RG... =|

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Can't get all the Licenses for the PLAYFIELD .....

I never asked about the playfield, only the plastics! =(

Oh well, way too late now...that sucks!

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Correct, which is why I agreed to do them......

And that was the EXACT point I made when I asked you about them before... /SIGH SIGH SIGH.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

If that was the case, and I really don't remember, then Sorry > Ma Bad....

Like I said...bit late at this point...not like I'm going to find another DP RG for 400 bucks again. lol..

And I *really* wanted to use the artwork for those plastics as a tool to teach myself vectorization too, because they're pretty "un-complex". All water under the bridge at this point, but still stings a bit. Still have video of my 3 year old playing it and going "BAD ATTITUDE!"

1 week later
#96 9 years ago

What I find interesting about Stu is even though repeat questions irk him, he still goes out of his way to keep answering the same thing over and over again....even if he does it with a backhand across your face as he does it.

Right now, I just wish someone would get the rights to run CV playfields properly since all reports I've seen about the IPB ones was that they sucked....and since IPB has been excommunicated....hoping Planetary will give the rights to someone else if they're interested.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Mirco was supposed to have them out last year. Last I heard he's still working on it

Oh yeah? Sweet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holly-crp-look-what-just-showed-up-%e2%80%94-available-for-purchase?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.