(Topic ID: 89210)

CPR: Holly CR*P ! Look What Just Showed Up — Available for Purchase !

By Stu

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

joker.jpg
DSCN0534.JPG
DSCN0531-206.JPG
DSCN0530.JPG

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 9 years ago

Buy them Now before they are Gone !
http://classicplayfields.com/photo153.html

And these Too !
http://classicplayfields.com/photo154.html

Stu
CPR Art Director/Partner
http://classicplayfields.com

#2 9 years ago

I don't have a Bride of Pinbot. I don't need these plastics. But... I could look at those photos all day long. So pretty!

#3 9 years ago

too bad you can't buy the 3d desktop display without getting the plastics. i don't own a BOP, never will unless one falls in my lap.

#4 9 years ago

Yeah I do the Desktop Displays as and "added bonus" for those people that buy the plastics, they are Not meant to be sold as a 'stand-alone promo'....Sorry, they are my Gift to those that purchase the set.....

Quoted from davewtf:

too bad you can't buy the 3d desktop display without getting the plastics

#5 9 years ago

Stu, any time frame on the Bop playfields? Thanks

#6 9 years ago

We arn't doing the BoP playfield.....

Quoted from twinmice:

Stu, any time frame on the Bop playfields

#7 9 years ago

set of roller games plastics would be nice if you are looking for something to add to the list

#8 9 years ago

Bummer, ordered my set of plastics, look great!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Yeah I do the Desktop Displays as and "added bonus" for those people that buy the plastics, they are Not meant to be sold as a 'stand-alone promo'....Sorry, they are my Gift to those that purchase the set.....

more of an "aw shucks" moment than actual displeasure. it's really cool.

#10 9 years ago

If someone sends me an NOS Complete set of Rollergames Plastics for Scanning/Artwork we will do them.....

Quoted from Whysnow:

set of roller games plastics would be nice

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

If someone sends me an NOS Complete set of Rollergames Plastics for Scanning/Artwork we will do them.....

Awesome.

Anyone know someone with a set of NOS RG plastics?

#12 9 years ago

Love that BOP 3D desktop art! Great job Stu! It always blows my mind how old and crusty plastics get over time. The color difference between old and new plastics is just insane.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Awesome.
Anyone know someone with a set of NOS RG plastics?

start a thread.

#14 9 years ago

Thanks!....The Displays are a PITA but I love doing them as an added Bonus to the set.....

Quoted from Squeakman:

Love that BOP 3D desktop art! Great job Stu!

#15 9 years ago

Stu, any chance of a WCS rerun anytime soon? New owner trying to decide if I should pay through the nose for what plastic pieces are floating around, or wait it out...thanks.

#16 9 years ago

I don't know, I'll have to check with Kevin and see what he says about it ( I know our License has run out ).....

Quoted from westofrome:

Stu, any chance of a WCS rerun anytime soon

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I don't know, I'll have to check with Kevin and see what he says about it ( I know our License has run out ).....

Thanks! I posted this in the WCS owners thread...Australia Spare Parts is charging $109 for a single header plastic: http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/parts-by-machine/bally-parts/world-cup-soccer-94/31-1925-25.html so I would say the demand is there.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

too bad you can't buy the 3d desktop display without getting the plastics. i don't own a BOP, never will unless one falls in my lap.

Just resell the plastics. Someone will want them.

#19 9 years ago

Yeah I would definitely say that demand for WCS94 plastics is there.

#20 9 years ago

Dang you Stu. Always taking my money when I made an oath to start saving my money again. BOP Plastics bought

#21 9 years ago

Yeah, Sucks Huh.....

Quoted from 85vett:

Dang you Stu. Always taking my money

#22 9 years ago

Whoa, glad I randomly looked at this thread even though it doesn't have BOP in the subject line!

Order placed! Thanks CPR! My BOP plastics are kinda yellowed...can't wait to liven her up!

#23 9 years ago

Nothing like putting new CPR plastics on your game, especially if you've got old yellowed and broken ones. Feels so good. I don't need these ones, but my Shadow and EATPM thank you!

#25 9 years ago

uncut sheet of roller games plastics...
they are listed for sale in the allentown parts thread l believe.

#26 9 years ago

Another vote for WCS

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

The hell...

You told me you couldn't get the licence. That changed? I would've kept my freakin diamondplate RG... =|

#28 9 years ago

bop bought. THANKS A LOT MAN!!

#29 9 years ago

Can't get all the Licenses for the PLAYFIELD .....

Quoted from Frax:

You told me you couldn't get the licence

#30 9 years ago

Cool! A re-run of Xenon plastics. Does this mean a re-run of EBD plastics is in the works?

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Can you expand on this? I don't know how licenses work, but do the license holders really care about you making a playfield vs plastics?

#32 9 years ago

Just placed my order. Hope I did it correctly, let me know if you get an order that seems a little goofed up going to New York. Never payed like that with Paypal, but it seemed easy enough.

I cant stop laughing now that there is a NoS set on Ebay for $300 God my karma is going to drop now from someone haha. . .

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Can you expand on this? I don't know how licenses work, but do the license holders really care about you making a playfield vs plastics?

Pepsico, I bet.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I could be way off base here, but the Rollergames plastics are just Williams art with nothing corporate on them? If I remember correctly there are actually corporations logos on the playfield? Would be much more difficult to get a license for the playfield. And might need several of them?

#35 9 years ago

Bally/Williams CARES....If we were to make something with say the Pepsi, Mug Root Beer, Thermos Logos on it like the Rollergames PF & we did Not have proper Permissions then any/all of those companies can Sue Us (CPR), PPS & Bally/Williams in the lawsuit...so yeah We do Care.....

Quoted from lordloss:

but do the license holders really care about you making a playfield vs plastics

#36 9 years ago

That BOP 3D desktop display is SO SLICK! Well done.

It's too bad you don't sell them separate. Collecting those could be the new flyer/keychain plastic.

#37 9 years ago

Correct, which is why I agreed to do them......

Quoted from Squeakman:

I could be way off base here, but the Rollergames plastics are just Williams art with nothing corporate on them?

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Quoted from RyThom:

It's too bad you don't sell them separate. Collecting those could be the new flyer/keychain plastic

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Bally/Williams CARES....If we were to make something with say the Pepsi, Mug Root Beer, Thermos Logos on it like the Rollergames PF & we did Not have proper Permissions then any/all of those companies can Sue Us (CPR), PPS & Bally/Williams in the lawsuit...so yeah We do Care.....

That makes sense.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I never asked about the playfield, only the plastics! =(

Oh well, way too late now...that sucks!

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Correct, which is why I agreed to do them......

And that was the EXACT point I made when I asked you about them before... /SIGH SIGH SIGH.

#42 9 years ago

If that was the case, and I really don't remember, then Sorry > Ma Bad....

#43 9 years ago

Of course my luck...3 days after I sell BOP. But congrats to all those owners deseperately needing plastics!

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

If that was the case, and I really don't remember, then Sorry > Ma Bad....

Like I said...bit late at this point...not like I'm going to find another DP RG for 400 bucks again. lol..

And I *really* wanted to use the artwork for those plastics as a tool to teach myself vectorization too, because they're pretty "un-complex". All water under the bridge at this point, but still stings a bit. Still have video of my 3 year old playing it and going "BAD ATTITUDE!"

#45 9 years ago

...well I would have to throw some money your way if F14 plastics were rerun...

Just saying...

#46 9 years ago

Hey Guys > Bride of Pin•Bot Plastics are now Available for purchase at CPR:
http://classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

#47 9 years ago

Ordered a set of BoP plastics. Now I just need someone to make a playfield!

#48 9 years ago

Ordered my set , thank you so much !!

#49 9 years ago

Awesome. BOP order placed. Thanks!!!!

#50 9 years ago

Sweet. Only one more piece of the puzzle needed and I'll have everything I need I make my BoP minty fresh.

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holly-crp-look-what-just-showed-up-%e2%80%94-available-for-purchase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.