Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 289 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Taxman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

apk (resized).jpg
    20160813_195641 (resized).jpg
    BreakfastShits (resized).png
    birdflu (resized).PNG
    th (resized).jpg
    Medicinal,Man! (resized).jpeg
    science1 (resized).jpg
    bubbleboy1a (resized).jpg
    double_dip_1 (resized).jpg
    JM (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2464 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Got a flu shot

That only stops some % of some flus...which of course almost no one has when they say "I have the flu" anyway

I remember last years shots the found out didn't do anything anyway...whoops

#19 7 years ago

And here we go

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

No body wants to get polio or any of those diseases from the early 20th century that they successfully nearly wiped out by creating vaccines. I myself stood in line at school as they did the dip and stick one kid after another. I'm not sure we didn't all get the same needle.

That's OK, the CDC hadn't invented AIDS in order to scare the population into getting flu shots back then.

#105 7 years ago

Fucking wackos.

Finally it feels like I'm around real pinball people!

#112 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

If they are high risk shouldn't they be the ones getting the shot?

For the most part true...although babies under 6 months cannot get it so it's advised (by doctors, the CDC, and apparently Satan?) that if you're interacting with them you are immunized. And the Dip/Whooping cough as well....but I heard a guy on the internet got a that shot once and it gave him Syphilis to be careful.

Quoted from RobT:

So I wound up with C. Difficile.

Uff that sucks...my buddy got that and then right after got MRSA...that's a dandy how do you do.

#116 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

If you look back through history at the millions of people who died because of various diseases and conditions that we had no treatment for, ..

Well sure but it's not like the died form the Flu or anything!

#121 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I think someone missed the

I always think forceflow purposely misses the sarcasm because Clark Kent would....at least I always think that when I look at his pic

#262 7 years ago
    Quoted from mamawaldee:

Had a flu shot back around 2007. They were giving them out at work for free.
    Within a week I got sick with a sinusitis and bronchitis which lasted four months.

Well there you have it, scientific proof.

#273 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

So what! They are killers just the same, and one of the #1 killers of children.

Only because we "got rid" of the diseases killing them before the car came around

#275 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

That's right. And if another flu like 1918 hits again, science will be too late to do squat.

But we'll be moving our kids around the world in cars, protected from the filthy diseased streets where they caught the germs back then.
    And that's why we don't outlaw cars.

apk (resized).jpgapk (resized).jpg

#285 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Darn! Looks like I stayed well all winter for nuthin'.

Did they find a vaccine for cirrhosis of the liver

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holiday-sharing-the-flu?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.