Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 289 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Taxman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

apk (resized).jpg
    20160813_195641 (resized).jpg
    BreakfastShits (resized).png
    birdflu (resized).PNG
    th (resized).jpg
    Medicinal,Man! (resized).jpeg
    science1 (resized).jpg
    bubbleboy1a (resized).jpg
    double_dip_1 (resized).jpg
    JM (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2464 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#179 7 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Typically I am the same way. This year was my first ever flu shot and as luck would have it also my first time getting the flu in about 20 years. ....

No coincidence. The flu shot is dual-purpose poison. If you get away without the shot itself making you sick, it leaves behind a nice eugenics payload that will kill you early. I know it sounds crazy, but we all are living under a eugenics program.

#180 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

I live in the world of facts and believe in and have a degree in science.

Well then certainly you have read the actual drug inserts that plainly state that the shots can cause: flu, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, paralysis and even death.

Quoted from Astropin:

Right, correlation does not = causation. At least not without vigorous testing and tight controls in place.

Is that why they never do double-blind clinical trials on any vaccines?

#183 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Actually in my area they are free. Probably subsidized, yes, but not some huge money machine.

Why? What is on your list? Yes pot is stronger and the hops used for beer has been refined also. But the human race has experienced massive death and harm from disease such as bubonic plague, small pox, polio and yes flu. We take for granted the fear generations used to face from these sicknesses that we now have vaccines to limit.

And all these diseases demonstrate a massive reduction with improved hygiene and sanitation. Dr. Sherry Tenpenny ( http://drtenpenny.com/ ) has thoroughly debunked the vaccine conspiracy in my mind.

#186 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

.. So False and False. And I have read the drug insert. But just keep on replacing reality with your own "facts".

Clearly you haven't or you would not deny reality. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM305079.pdf

And don't get me started on the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund: https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/

#188 7 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

OK, one more time. We weren't talking about the flu shot. We were referring to people (some in this thread) who don't get their children immunized! That's insane and putting someone else's life at risk. At the very minimum children who are not immunized should never be allowed to step foot in a public school (or amusement park).

So then you are surely for non-porous borders and mandatory jabs for immigrants? If the shots are so great, you whiners shouldn't be so worried. Keep your kid in a bubble if you are afraid of unvaccinated hordes.

#189 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Look up - Encyclopedia of American Loons (she has an entry).

I would suggest that anyone who is negatively impacting a $100 billion dollar industry would also find themselves on this list.

#194 7 years ago

The gubermint never makes mistakes.. and they are always honest when it comes to protecting people from corporate donors.

#205 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

mainstream sources, nice

Yes we should only look at MSM reports because everything else is "Fake News". The MSM is a bastion of TRUTH!

#238 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Seems like another either/or straw man argument. Of course, skeptics aren't always mistaken BUT we aren't talking about something that's done on a whim or hasn't been vetted scientifically. This isn't a brand new, experimental theory. It's intellectually dishonest to frame the debate that way.
    Science isn't always right but it's a helluva lot more right than random bar stool musings when it comes to health. They've been refining the vaccine process for decades. Cherry picking negative examples and ignoring the vast majority of positive outcomes doesn't seem "fair", right?
    If you want to go au naturel, we could go back to when the average life expectancy was in the 40's for people in the early 1900's because that's essentially the "let nature take it's course" argument. Besides the fact that the genie is out of the bottle with "nature". We have altered the way we deal with nature to compensate for all sorts of things that left unchecked would infect and kill us.

Talk about being intellectually dishonest. What do you think was happening with improving sanitation and hygiene? I know many people (including children) going au naturel and they are not at all succumbing to any of these diseases. In fact, the unvaccinated that I know are healthier than those that trust and obey the kleptocratic medical dictatorship.

If vaccination was non-profit, I'd be more likely to trust those promoting it.

#239 7 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Science can NEVER be 100% certain. Never.
    It's people with practice in critical thinking that are the true skeptics.

That comment was sarcasm.

#256 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Here's one chilling example:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/5na3ry/please_please_please_god_vaccinate_your_kids/
    In summary, a mother had an 8 month old, who was being watched by (unbeknownst to her) an anti-vaxxer family, who had a sick kid (also unbeknownst to her). The 8-month old got sick from that kid and died. This 8 month old was not yet scheduled to receive the MMR vaccination, so this baby ended up catching the measles from the anti-vaxxer's kid. If that kid was vaccinated properly, the kid would have never been a carrier for the disease in the first place. But instead, it spread to the baby who was unable to fight it off.

Your anecdote lacks even a morsel of self-responsibility. It also really stinks of FAKE NEWS!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/holiday-sharing-the-flu?tu=sadsack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.