2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 289 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Taxman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

apk (resized).jpg
    20160813_195641 (resized).jpg
    BreakfastShits (resized).png
    birdflu (resized).PNG
    th (resized).jpg
    Medicinal,Man! (resized).jpeg
    science1 (resized).jpg
    bubbleboy1a (resized).jpg
    double_dip_1 (resized).jpg
    JM (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2464 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cybergoonie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Got a flu shot

Hate to get preachy but flu shots are by far one of the worst things you can do for your body's overall physical & mental health. Many diseases & cancer causing micro bacteria you are injecting yourself with can & will remain dormant for years. Flu shots are manufactured by private corporations that care nothing for your health. Don't drink the government koolaide. They're not your friend. Do some research. Soapbox over...play pinball.

#79 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

uggh...this is by far one of the worst bits of advice uttered on pinside.

Uggh...Seriously? I generally don't interject my opinion but when I saw someone say get a flu shot I just reacted. I'm not a Doctor but am very well educated and well versed on physical health. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. My knowledge is based on fact. Injecting vaccines can actually lead to serious health problems including harmful immunological responses and altering and or mutation of cells and a host of other infections. This further increases the body’s susceptibility to the diseases that the vaccine was supposed to protect against.

I'm 38 and haven't been sick or gone to a Doctor in 20 years. I speak from experience when I say Flu shots are absolutely dangerous and do nothing for your health. When I was 14 the school I attended told my parents I needed a flu shot or wouldn't be allowed to come to school. I was in perfect health at the time. 24 hours after I was given the strain (I mean vaccine) I had to be rushed to the hospital. I had experienced a seizure. I developed severe scoliosis in my lower spine, hepatitis C, and spinal meningitis. I missed an entire year of school and lost the majority of my basic motor skills which I regained through physical therapy. So yeah....I know my shit.

Ever noticed how vaccinated children within days or few weeks develop runny noses, pneumonia, ear infections and bronchiolitis? The reason is the flu virus introduced in their bodies creates these symptoms. It also indicates immuno-suppression i.e. lowering of the immunity. The flu vaccines actually do not immunize but sensitize the body against the virus.

The Flu vaccines contain mercury, a heavy metal known to be hazardous for human health. The amount of mercury contained in a multi-dose flu shot is much higher than the maximum allowable daily exposure limit. Mercury toxicity can cause memory loss, depression, ADD, oral health problems, digestive imbalances, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and even different forms of cancers.

There is mounting evidence that flu shots can cause Alzheimer's disease.  One report shows that people who received the flu vaccine each year for 3 to 5 years had a 10-fold greater chance of developing Alzheimer’s disease than people who did not have any flu shots.  Also with age the immune system weakens, thus lowering your ability to fight off infections. Introducing the flu virus in the bodies of elderly could have dangerous consequences.

Can we trust the authorities who are promoting the wide-spread use of flu vaccines?

For the other pinsider who thinks the CDC is your friend. The Center for Disease Control appoints a 15-member Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).  This committee is responsible for deciding who should be vaccinated each year.  Almost all the ACIP have a financial interest in immunizations. It’s all about the $$$$$$$$$ and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your health and well being.  The very people pushing these vaccines stand to make billions of dollars. 

Then when you get sick with a strain that may remain dormant in your body for days, weeks, or even years Doctors are paid bonuses by the pharmaceutical companies to push certain drugs for you to take.

Flu shots are more dangerous than you think, and it is best to rely on natural ways to protect against the flu.

Isn’t it interesting that the main stream public health officials never promote the various proven ways to avoid the flu other than through vaccination?  This won't happen but wouldn't it be nice for the CDC to spend some of the billions of advertising dollars teaching uneducated people natural ways to boost our immune systems and avoid the flu without harmful and deadly vaccinations?

I hope this is received well. To those that aren't ready to unplug from the pile of crap society, the government, or CDC feeds you etc...then that's fine. They want you to be sheeple. They want you to fall in line.

Anyway....Happy New Year & health to all. Now back to pinball.

#80 2 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

Get back to finding Bigfoot, the world awaits your scientific discoveries.

Found him years ago in a whitewater pinball machine. Or was that a yeti?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 89.99
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 142.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 209.99
    $ 12.99
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    £ 39.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 50.00
    $ 7,500.00
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 16.00
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cybergoonie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside