(Topic ID: 253549)

Hold Relay Switch Question

By sudsy7

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Royal-Flush-Work-28 (resized).jpg
    0Royal-Flush-Work-27 (resized).jpg
    Royal_Flush_sch (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

Hi sudsy7, zacaj +
    the question in post-1 is a very good one - I agree with zacaj on "handle an extraordinary situation" (((or maybe it is a fault in the schematics - there is no switch on R-Relay in the pin ?))).
    I agree with sudsy7 on "a limitation on what we must think through is switch-P5-A" --- when starting a new game - after resetting the Score-Drums: The Player-Unit is stepped to the so called Gottlieb-PLAYER-UNIT-Home-Position (we are at the very end of 'starting a new game'). Then the player launches the ball and all the time the player plays this first ball: The switch-P5-A still is closed. When we toggle-off or bang a severe tilt (when the player plays this first ball): The switch-P5-A still is closed.
    sudsy7 - thanks for this riddle / mystery. Greetings Rolf

#8 4 years ago

Hi sudsy7, zacaj +
    here I show all the switches on the BX-Relay - Gottlieb made the strange wiring / switch on R-Relay (is thewre in the pin really this switch ?) because one or more all all these switches come into proper action - but what action ?
    I do no know yet --- I am brooding right now on " at the time the pin comes to the end of a regular start-up - motor is turning, Home-Position on the Player-Unit has been reached - as the motor still is running: The bad buy (we) TOGGLES of the pin - then toggles-on again - now comes a feature (standard in every pin) - when toggling-on and the motor is not in a Motor-Home-Position: Motor does run to the next Home-Position.

Maybe it is a simple thing - maybe just the turning-on / off "4th Player Coin Light" ? Frankly I admit: I do not know yet - hoping I will find out or another pinsider comes with the solution. Greetings Rolf

0Royal-Flush-Work-27 (resized).jpg0Royal-Flush-Work-27 (resized).jpg
    #9 4 years ago

Hi
    have You noticed - in the JPG in post-8 I have left out one BX-Switch --- here now: All the BX-Relay-switches. Greeting Rolf

0Royal-Flush-Work-28 (resized).jpg0Royal-Flush-Work-28 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hold-relay-switch-question?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.