Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by citerne
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

this was a dream of mine and today it become true

#2 3 years ago

That might be the most impressive retheme I've ever seen. Absolutely insane work. Do you have a build thread? If not, you should.

#3 3 years ago

no, sorry, i didn't do that. I couldn't wait to finish it and I haven't thought about doing a "work in progress"

#4 3 years ago

Wow. That is amazing - incredible work!

#5 3 years ago

Congratulations looks like a lot of hard work. Even though I'm not familiar with the theme I'm impressed by the workmanship

#6 3 years ago

excellent artwork and theme integration

#7 3 years ago

I love Fist of the North Star.
    I own all the animes from it and I own a few of the mangas.. .The mangas are a bit hard to come by. Don't know why, its a pretty popular series.

#8 3 years ago

I think it’s the most impressive retheme I’ve seen. That’s great! Artwork is fantastic, modes seems to be fun and so on... That’s the kind of pin we would love seing in production.

Regarding the software, is it customs? Is it running wist Fast or P-ROC ?

#9 3 years ago

You are already dead.

Nice work on the text replacement!!! I think Power Play was the only one left I saw.

A+ work!

#10 3 years ago

i'm not familiar with fast or p-roc, so i decided to leave the gamerules of the rollergames, just changed the phrases of the display and put a pinsound for the audio part.
    it seems easy but it wasn't!!!

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from darden78:

i'm not familiar with fast or p-roc, so i decided to leave the gamerules of the rollergames, just changed the phrases of the display and put a pinsound for the audio part.
    it seems easy but it wasn't!!!

Sounds great. How did you change the phrases? Is it possible directly from the settings?

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from noitbe1:

Sounds great. How did you change the phrases? Is it possible directly from the settings?

no, from settings you can't.
    i had to enter in the rom file and change them from there

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from darden78:

no, from settings you can't.
    i had to enter in the rom file and change them from there

Ok. Interesting. I didn’t know it was possible. I assume you used freeWPC or something and then burn back a new ROM

#14 3 years ago

to do the various tests I had to program the eprom at least 40 times

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from darden78:

to do the various tests I had to program the eprom at least 40 times

This wasn't developed using an emulator? Wow!

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from RatShack:

This wasn't developed using an emulator? Wow!

no, I did everything directly on the pinball machine, especially for the musical part I went crazy.
    150 files to work and insert correctly.

#17 3 years ago

Great build.
    Like the pinsound change.
    Its was my plan to do that with a idea i have but i made something else.
    Great total package, and love the graphics.
    Best reskin/retheme i ever seen.

#18 3 years ago

i think i'm in the wrong place, someone please help me moving the post in the "HOMEBREW PINBALL" sub-forum?
    many thanks

2 months later
    #19 3 years ago

Here is a french documentary on Hokuto no Ken and the rethemed pinball made by an italian fan.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hokuto-no-ken-rollergames-retheme?hl=diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.