Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 233 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Liftserv
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HL Pinball Sign.JPG
    photo.JPG
    arcadesign.jpg
    image-936.jpg
    IMG_0849[1].JPG
    IMG_0848[1].JPG
    IMG_0847[1].JPG
    grannygun.jpg
    IMG_0110.JPG
    image-454.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    salt creek campground 015.jpg
    IMG_2470.JPG
    IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2469.JPG
    There are 233 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 9 years ago

WOW just look what Mike started.....it's a gameroom sign FRENZY.

#52 9 years ago

Thanks for the post. I picked one up last night. They had a cool Megatron (G1) sign too. For anyone with the Transformers game, would look sweet next to it.

#53 9 years ago

here is a pic of the stuff I found

IMG_5007.JPGIMG_5007.JPG
    #54 9 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

here is a pic of the stuff I found

IMG_5007.JPG 227 KB

I have both the Bowl and Arcade ones from HL when they had this same 50% off sale last year.

#55 9 years ago

Unfortunately, our closest store is more than 30 miles away. Oh, well. Congrats to all those who scored! That TZ sign would also be useful.

#56 9 years ago

I've never actually been to a Hobby Lobby. So they basically just sell signs? Seems like kind of a limited business model, but they seem to have a lot of stores, so I guess there is a big market for it.

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from DarkWizard:

Do they have anything else besides this one sign?

I'm not sure if you noticed the signs above my games while you were in my gameroom, but they came from HL. My wife picked them up one day.

Quoted from PinBallMagician:

Yes. They have all types of metal and wooden signs for cars, sports, entertainment and other pop culture. Check out their website.

Mine include the same TZ one as Weir's picture, a mini version of a CFTBL, WOZ, and Mars Attacks movie posters, one that looks like a bingo card, etc.

Quoted from gweempose:

I've never actually been to a Hobby Lobby. So they basically just sell signs? Seems like kind of a limited business model, but they seem to have a lot of stores, so I guess there is a big market for it.

They have all kinds of crap in there. The signs are just one of many types of items.

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

It's a hobby supply store - like Michaels. Scrapbooking junk, painting stuff, etc, etc.

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

They sell all kinds of hobby, crafts and home decor items.

#60 9 years ago

Here's my score, most excited about the paper towel holder, I have been looking for something to hold paper towels since I'm always cleaning the glass!

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #61 9 years ago

Looks pretty cool..

#62 9 years ago

No pinball wizard signs left at the 1 I checked and the 3 others I had people check...poop. Got this though.
    IMG_7564.JPGIMG_7564.JPG

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

No pinball wizard signs left at the 1 I checked and the 3 others I had people check...poop. Got this though.

IMG_7564.JPG 231 KB

Yeah that is the arcade sign I got. It looks sweet over the game room door. Thanks to MikeO, I will have one of the Pinball Wizard signs too!

#64 9 years ago

They were really well hidden at the Bradley IL store

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Did you check the Mt. Prospect store? I'm going to be over in that direction later, but I won't even bother if they don't have the pinball sign.

#66 9 years ago

Ive checked Aurora, Bolingbrook, Oswego, and Woodridge so far. Good luck!

#67 9 years ago

I have an extra pinball sign. I'll prob trade for a twilight zone sign. None at my store and none on line

#68 9 years ago

Mine were in a front side clearance area. Not with the other metal signs

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

Mine were in a front side clearance area. Not with the other metal signs

I checked multiple areas and also called the stores as well that werent as close.

#70 9 years ago

I must have gotten lucky, they had 3 of them at my store in Scottsdale, I bought all 3 and already hung one in the Emporium.....bought extras in case my local buddies wanted them....

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tseamans:

Here's my score, most excited about the paper towel holder, I have been looking for something to hold paper towels since I'm always cleaning the glass!

image.jpg 255 KB

OH I like that Amazing Stories, if I would have seen that one I would have gotten it also.

#72 9 years ago
    Quoted from DarkWizard:

Pinball Wizard to the left.

Darn! And I need one that only points to the right.

#73 9 years ago

They had three different amazing stories signs I liked WotW best.

The Bradley IL store had one more left, I didn't know you guys were gonna be looking for them that bad.

Has anyone tried the Joliet, IL store?

#74 9 years ago

Just picked up the last one at the Kenosha, WI store and Gurnee, IL has none just to warn people with the urge to roadtrip.

#75 9 years ago

I wish they sold replica gas pumps. They have lots of large gas station signs and a texaco globe light sign

#76 9 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

I wish they sold replica gas pumps ...

This place has some amazing ones, but they are very pricey ...

http://www.gaspumpheaven.com/shop/home.php?cat=250

#77 9 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

This place has some amazing ones, but they are very pricey ...
    http://www.gaspumpheaven.com/shop/home.php?cat=250

I'm a sign guy from way back, and yes some are pretty neat at first glance but then I always remind myself that there all reproductions and I'd rather have an original then a repo any day. Plus there all massed produced and everybody has them already. I like the old school stuff but to each his own.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek ,Mi.
    269-979-3836

#78 9 years ago

The day I shop at hobby lobby is the day I shop at Walmart or eat at chick filet.

Post edited by moderator: warning, no religion

#79 9 years ago

I'm at IHOP outside the Hobby Lobby in Joliet, if I see any wizard signs do any of the non haters want me to get one?

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tseamans:

I'm at IHOP outside the Hobby Lobby in Joliet, if I see any wizard signs do any of the non haters want me to get one?

I would take one
    Thanks
    Jim

#81 9 years ago

I ll take one if you find one.

#82 9 years ago

Me, too.

#83 9 years ago
    Quoted from kcpinchip:

Thanks MikeO! My wife picked up one on her way home from work last night.
    The sign has found a temporary home

That vending machine is sweet!

#84 9 years ago

Some cool ones available online, but no pinball or twilight zone. Anybody that has one to sell, I'd be interested

#85 9 years ago

Sorry, I spent an hour looking and asked 3 ladies, and nothing.

Found a bunch of other awesome signs. Will post pics later.

#86 9 years ago

No problem. Thanks for trying.

#87 9 years ago

These I got today, really like the TZ sign.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #88 9 years ago

Cool. The arrow lights ?

#89 9 years ago

Checked my store. nothing, if anyone has a extra, i will take it off your hands. Thanks Mike

#90 9 years ago

I bought the arrow as well as the arcade and bowling sign. The arrow does light. I have the bowling sign and light on the wall next to my ball bowler. I think it looks pretty good.

Hobby lobby has some pretty good stuff and their prices are generally pretty good. It's fun to look through the sign section as you'll never know what you'll find.

Dave

#91 9 years ago

Anyone check Schaumburg yet? I just dropped my son off at a birthday party at Gameworks.

#92 9 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

I bought the arrow as well as the arcade and bowling sign. The arrow does light ...

Now you gotta LED that bad boy!

#93 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tseamans:

Sorry, I spent an hour looking and asked 3 ladies, and nothing.
    Found a bunch of other awesome signs. Will post pics later.

Wish I would have seen this earlier, I got the last two earlier in the week, posted earlier in the thread about it.

#94 9 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Now you gotta LED that bad boy!

The bulbs already have LEDs in them. It's funny you said that!

#95 9 years ago

Be sure to install the Hobby Lobby app on your phone. There is always a 40% off one item coupon on there. Same for Michael's.

#96 9 years ago

Bristol Connecticut store has all of the signs in this thread except the pinball one fyi

#97 9 years ago

I got this version at Hobby Lobby a couple of summers ago. The metal sign mounted on a laminated background picturePinball Picture-201.JPGPinball Picture-201.JPG for a 3D effect. I was floored to find it and it was half price!

#98 9 years ago

I have been collecting these for the game room for some time. Hobby Lobby does have some great game room signs...

IMG_2470.JPGIMG_2470.JPG
    IMG_2469.JPGIMG_2469.JPG
    IMG_2467.jpgIMG_2467.jpg

Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

#99 9 years ago

Hobby lobby needs to send the op a commission for all the stuff they sold this week because of this thread and for future sales to guys that would have never gone there but that will now frequent in the future.

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from t2:

Hobby lobby needs to send the op a commission for all the stuff they sold this week because of this thread and for future sales to guys that would have never gone there but that will now frequent in the future.

I could be rich!!

There are 233 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobby-lobby-pinball-wizard-sign/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.