Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rick432
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-350.jpg
image-847.jpg
Woz1.jpg
image-7.jpg
147.jpg
50.jpg
49.jpg
1800218_864126546939276_1755374531318994760_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tb2767.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 5 years ago

Sorry to say that I have to agree with HunchbackHodler and mattsmith. Very underwhelmed and disappointed at this point. I loved that during development of WOZ there were tons of status updates on the build of the game and photos of the toys/mechs...seemed like a new teaser was coming out nearly every couple weeks from Jersey Jack....which is why I got in early on TH....thought that I would enjoy reading about the latest developments/viewing build photos every few weeks from the time of initial offer to game release. Then the first let down arrived when I realized next to no info/photos was being released. I figured this was a small price to pay for what was for sure to be amazing new innovation that simply could not be revealed because it was evidently so "mind blowing" that nothing could be revealed too early for danger of letting Stern see too much too soon....or due to licensing possibly. I had never seen so many cool features/toys on a Pin as with WOZ - the crystal ball with action filled interior, spinning dorothy house with witch's legs, and the list went on and on. I was sure Hobbit would be loaded with even more. Then the reveal at long last......and we have........A dragon head that is not really interactive at all, an empty looking play field, next to no other toys, and a ...wait for it.....book.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 88.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tb2767.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside