(Topic ID: 110006)

Want a Hobbit / WOZ / MMR - Looking to trade in something ?

By PinballSTAR

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I get alot of inquiries about trading in games on new purchases - WOZ, Hobbit, MMR...

The ones that actually happen are few and far between as usually don't want to take in games I have to resell... And sometimes shipping is an issue affecting the ability to pull these off...

BUT - I'd consider HUO games, rarer titles, NIB games, great restorations like a High End Pins / Chris Hutchins game, even cool woodrails, wedgeheads, and pre-war pinball, or vinatge arcade games - manikin sports games, pitch and bats (non-video stuff), or cool and unusual gameroom items like sideshow banners, a phone booth, a mail box, etc... (There's lots of them on every street corner - go get me one, get a hacksaw and a friend and you're golden...lol) Hell, I was even offered a car this past week

Some titles I'd love to consider to add to my personal collection (again, restored quality goes to front of line):
Eight Ball Deluxe
Harlem Globetrotters
South Park
Johnny Mnemonic
Flintstones
Congo
Shadow
Champion Pub
Diner
Whirlwind
Dr Who
Dr Dude
NBA Fastbreak
Corvette
Indy 500
Banzai Run
Sword of Fury
Bride of Pinbot
No Fear
Kingpin, King Kong, or any other game with a King they made less than 10 of...

So... If you are short on cash, short on room, and want to barter what you don't want anymore on a WOZ, Hobbit, or MMR - email me at [email protected] or call 570-357-0042.

Don't be shy...

What's the wierdest thing you've ever been OFFERED as a trade on a pinball ?

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

#2 9 years ago

bump for you Joe

#3 9 years ago

I'm now keenly interested in what crazy stuff people have gotten offered to trade for a pinball... Vacation time share, concert tickets, construction labor, mounted deer heads, wives / girlfriends... Come on we know there's some good ones out there !
: )

#4 9 years ago

Joe. I will offer you an Official Pinball Expo 2014 30th Anniversary Limited Edition LTG : ) Mug.

LTG : )©

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I'm now keenly interested in what crazy stuff people have gotten offered to trade for a pinball...

It is an interesting question. Perhaps create a new thread that deals with that question? This thread is about trading specific games, so you might be limited on the number of people that view it. A thread with a different title might generate more views and could be very interesting to read...I know I'd read through it!

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

What's the wierdest thing you've ever been OFFERED as a trade on a pinball ?

This would be a good title!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Joe. I will offer you an Official Pinball Expo 2014 30th Anniversary Limited Edition LTG : ) Mug.
LTG : )©

Lloyd, make it 2 mugs and you got a deal buddy ! Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-woz-mmr-looking-to-trade-in-something and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.