View topic image gallery

edwardCIA-NSA-Edward-Snowden_1.jpg
Hobbit_playfield.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-04-12 at 11.36.21 PM.png
hobbit-42014.jpg
diverter-777.jpg
whitewood.jpg
01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tricky4815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

My god what a bunch of negative Nellies. The trolls will be orcs, duh!!!! Game looks extremely promising. It's always all the guys that didn't pre order that come on and try and make themselves feel better. Lots of ways to keep the ball under control. Ramps and VUKs feeding the flippers. Kickback yeah!! nice captive balls in the middle. Subway!! Orcs!! And Smaug himself will likely be very good.
That being said, I do agree that I hope the upper flippers are used more. maybe when the orcs are up, the upper flippers are the only way to hit Smaug and the banana target on the right. Left loop shot to upper right flipper (Smaug turns to follow ball and exposes his weak spot) upper right flipper shot at Smaug.

Great idea to incorporate Smaug's weak spot. I hadn't even thought of that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tricky4815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-videos?tu=tricky4815 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.