Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#837 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

I would want updates if I paid first. Otherwise I can wait and decide to buy when it comes out and I would expect to know nothing until then. Of course most companies would want some kind of teaser to have you waiting as a customer or else the dollars may go elsewhere.

Everyone has the option to wait on this there will be some available after it's release just like with other new pins. If you put huge deposits down on a pin that currently does not exist then you basically are saying I don't even need to know much about it to go all in. What real incentive is there to show more about the pin now that they have most of your money for the pin? All that will likely come of it is some will not like details and complain then sell their 'spot'. Given almost full deposits well before a pin is built puts you at the mercy of the maker.

1 year later
#6841 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I think so, but I'm afraid to even post in this thread anymore. I think I'll just stick to updates in my restoration thread until things settle down around here. Sorry, Metallik!

It's not all that complicated just stay on topic. Which means this thread is about the Hobbit so talk about that. Pretty simple.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 88.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.50
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside