47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#218 10 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

This is what killed off arcade machines (or part of the reason, anyway) IMO. Buy-ins/continues, easier games, cheats. (Game consoles took a chunk, too.) Same principle with pinball machines. No challenge, no replay value.

Buy-ins/continues make arcade games less fun in the home environment, but for coin-op it totally makes sense. You want people to keep pumping quarters in to keep going. It definitely caused a split in design theories between arcade and console games...when the two had been the same for so long. Arcade games became quick rushes - fighting, driving, shooting. Consoles moved more toward larger narratives and huge worlds.

As for pinball, it absolutely made business sense for games like STTNG & Road Show to add a continue button. Keep the location player pumping in quarters to "see the end". I'm surprised Stern never did it, especially with super lengthy deep rules games like LOTR and TSPP. I'm surprised Jack didn't do it with WOZ due to depth and for operators (maybe there's a setting? I dunno). If Hobbit is another super lengthy quest game like LOTR - I say, bring on the buy-in! Don't like it, don't use it.

1 month later
#615 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Given the electrical problems lets go with Jaguar.

Given the trouble getting games out the door, lets go with Atari Jaguar.

#631 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Have No Fear Captain JJP Defender is here!

I dunno, it might be an impostor. There wasn't a paragraph about the 100's of toys and how gorgeous it is and how he blows a yellow brick load every time he thinks about it.

#665 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

working, reliable, fully coded?
Working: Where's the issue here? Are you talking about WOZ games with the 5 volt LED board issues? Those are games are not down for the count, people can get replacement boards, games with 7 volt boards are out (far more vs 5 volt games) and thankfully a permanent fix is being developed for people with a light board issue. Many many owners with 7 volt games haven't had an issue, including my own game.
Reliable: How is WOZ the highest earner at many locations if it's not reliable? Does adjusting switches / coils make it unreliable? Every pin regardless of manufacture would be deemed unreliable then. I know of a WOZ near me that was one of the first shipped yet still out earns every other pin, including modern Sterns, right next to it...
Fully coded: Why even bring this up with 3.0 out? WOZ has a deeper ruleset than any modern Stern game. Over a dozen updates have been released in the past year. Keith and Ted coded on the most complex pinball platform yet and still managed to create a deep complete ruleset for the game. Also JJP didn't make owners wait 6+ months for a code update to complete the game.
Jack and JJP developed, built, shipped and have now supported one of the most complex pins the pinball industry has ever seen. Please tell me how he hasn't kept his word? Are we going to start talking about how the game was going to ship earlier, about how the game would never ship with incomplete code? It's not how you start but how you finish that matters and missed shipping dates and 1 year old complete code goals no longer matter with WOZECLE's shipping, the game out earning other pins on location, seeing 3 WOZ's with 5 people deep all Saturday afternoon waiting to play it at MPE, and 3.0 out which makes the game have one of the deepest rulesets in pinball.

Do you have this on a macro or do you really re-type this 10 times a week?

#710 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Do you have a macro for posting something negative in every WOZ thread or down voting a positive WOZ / JJP comment?

I have no problem with WOZ or JJP. I also have no problem with rational fact based constructive criticism.

I do have a problem with long-winded redundancy.

#728 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Aren't you the one who stalks some other dude and thumbs-downs everything he posts? Sounds like just as much a waste of time as parroting JJP propaganda...

Takes 1 second to thumbs down someone vs. however long it takes to type multiple paragraphs. I don't stalk, but if I see a long-winded trollish post from certain redundant individuals, I will thumbs down as a time saver to responding. The feature's there to say "I disagree"....why call me a stalker for using it?

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Theres a simple solution to that...don't read it Sounds like you just can't stand to reading anything good about JJP / WOZ yet don't mind posting jabs (not talking criticism) repeatedly towards them.
or...just keep following this mindset about JJP and WOZ :p.
» YouTube video

Context is your friend, and you KNOW I often write positive things about JJP/WoZ when there are positive things to discuss. I just think it's silly how any constructive criticism is instantly dismissed by you as "hate", followed by multiple paragraphs about how WOZ is the most complex game ever made with the most best toys ever. You don't have to take it so personally and sell it so hard every time.

#736 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thats not true. I understand theres going to be criticism about the game, that's expected. There are things that have annoyed me about the game as well as some actions taken by JJP. I don't count jabs and name calling as constructive criticism. I dont want to argue anymore about this, as I'm sure you don't. I apologize if I took it too far in some replies. I enjoy WOZ obviously a lot and have a lot of pride in supporting a company like JJP because of what they did with WOZ and the positive effects making that game has had on pinball.

I love you too

#793 10 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Can I give this infinity thumbs up? It can be torturous at times sifting though these threads filled with drivel. I'm amazed Keith even posts in this thread. Thank you so much for your updates
And as great it would be to have Ian McKellen doing custom callouts for TH, I'll be just as happy as long as THERE ARE callouts. I don't care who does them, as long as it sounds just like Gandalf & Bilbo. With the way the playfield is designed to be a fast flowing game, and all the crazy lights, toys & stuff going on the LCD screen....I just want someone calling out my shots so my head doesn't explode. I cannot wait for this pin

I think it would be hard to get soundalikes for characters that are more or less just using their own voices....but I bet you could get solid soundalikes for the more "charactery" voices like Gollum.

#805 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ahhh, but is it the Extended Edition??

I'm waiting for the extended 3D edition. I've got Hobbit 1 Extended 3D ...not buying each of these things twice.

#915 10 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

Yepz... hope they don't make it in the final version!
How about the scoring? Isn't it a bit lame to have such a low scoring increments?

This is why all pinball companies hate releasing work in progress stuff. This is a whitewood...don't look at the scoring lol....if the numbers move it's pretty much just to indicate the ball touched something.

#918 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Can we quote you when its done and the scoring is still super low ?
I understand its a work in progress, but there is a precident for low scoring in WOZ that kind of makes it feasable that its not going to change except for hitting some targets that might not be there yet.
It's all good either way, just stating a preference.

I dunno - after watching this whitewood I had a ton of questions/criticisms...but I'm just kinda sitting on it since it's clearly just an early shooting whitewood with most features "temp'd" in. Cool to see...but not sure I can judge what's to come by seeing it.

#925 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Fish Tales u ramp. Mm trolls. Lotr rails.

I was like "It's the Fish Tales ramp but something's off...the ball keeps going to the same flipper that shot it" ...looked at a Fish Tales pic - "Oh! It doesn't have the cross-over wireforms for the Figure-8 effect"

...but I think there's a diverter there, right? So, it could go to the upper flipper...I think?

I dunno.

Really trying to figure out the point of the upper flippers....but again - whitewood...let's see where this goes.

5 months later
#1519 9 years ago

That's being kind. They just have that "home made fan-mod sculpture" look that personally, I just don't find appealing. They don't look like real pinball toys. I don't have high hopes for Smaug…sorry.

#1547 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Actually it looks a bit like Dennis Rodman

Or Butt-Head after being set on fire.

The Goblin looks like an ugly cat with a cleft palate.

~~~~~~
Pinchroma said:
I think Matt R is one of the most universally talented artists I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I think his work is phenomenal and stands above anything you can buy from mattel
~~~~~~

I know you're a company man, but do you truly believe this?!

I think the main issue people had with off the shelf toys wasn't the fact that they were off the shelf…but just used as decoration - not truly interactive toys. They're essentially sculptures. Matt's toys are essentially sculptures. They're non-interactive or at best - bash toys. Really no different than the off-the-shelf toys, conceptually. So - if we're just comparing sculptures to sculptures - sorry, the off the shelf toys win. Stern's original toys of the last few years win as well. Wolv/Magneto are useless…but are good sculpts. Hulk looks great. Sparky & the Metallica toys look great. Walking Dead toys look great..

Matt's toys look like they belong in a Claymation film. They've got that "lumpy" (as Rob put it) clay look to them. It may work for castle walls, bt just doesn't work for all applications. State Fair Ballon? Why is it lumpy? Now we're getting into characters from a film with brilliant artistry behind it…these toys don't look like licensed toys from this franchise should look. The Witch didn't look that great, and neither do these.

#1563 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Hold on a sec, I gotta ask on behalf of the curious and the ignorant, are we sure these are the models?

They were posted in JJP's official "The last WOZLE is done!" Newsletter…so yeah, they're real.

#1570 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

And just how fast do you think they could get a new artist to do 4 of these (much less create thousands of copies for all games AND at a price they can live with), and get the artwork approved by the studio? They've had almost 2 years up to this point to reveal these.

Jack did change the lumpy afro wig to a plastic after a collective "WTF"…so - you never know.

1 week later
#1908 9 years ago

Hey so - I just watched The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug last nite on HBO. That's my Hobbit update! Thank you, hope it was informative!

1 month later
#2314 9 years ago

So...when will the actual release date going to be announced? I can't imagine it's actually going to ship in December as originally anticipated.

#2461 9 years ago

Playfield is a billion times better now. It has crisp distinct colors, action lines and text are clear, it's exciting and bold. Congrats JJP and thanks for listening to constructive criticism. The game has now gone from looking "Homemade" to "Professional".

To the two people who like the original boring mudslide blob playfield .....waaaaah, you'll come around.

#2496 9 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

The colors are great, I love how vibrant it looks now. its the giant dragon pic I have an issue with. It's redundant.
Also, I think there are 3 of us

Well here's the thing about the "giant dragon" - Both versions have Smaug in the center, so you can easily say the old version is redundant as well. The dragon's there no matter what. The first version was dull, boring and lifeless...mountain, small dragon, sky. The new version has vibrancy, energy, personality. It sells the tone and grand nature of this adversary.

#2620 9 years ago
Quoted from RealityCheck:

How you can look at this mess and not see a major step back from WOZ is beyond me.

Forget about WOZ for a second. A month ago this game was revealed at Chicago Expo to a resounding "WTF!" A month later, the game has at the very least been massively improved from an aesthetic standpoint. Your other points may be valid - but this effort to improve the game this close to release has to be commended.

#2774 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Targets and the possibilities with Keith is going to be crazy good.
Man those "dots" look great. The LCD's, both of them, a huge addition to the pin, like Woz.
If only my TWD LE had an LCD, watching clips from the show of heads getting lopped off. It's time to make the DMD a thing of the past Stern!

While I agree, since it's 2014 and we should have moved on already - there IS still a "pinball specific" charm to well done dots. TWD has really nice animation, and it's appropriate that it's displayed in red. If you really want to see real TWD footage, you can watch the show.

#2862 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

That white orc looks awful haha.

It's Sloth from The Goonies! Ya know, just something fun for everyone who wants a Goonies pin

#2940 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, Jackson was a little bitch, sorry to say. Too protective of his precious to let some dirty pinball people have a little fun. That concept video of the pinball bowling down the goblins was hilarious.

So why did LOTR's production go so smoothly? There was never a ball going thru a ring or hitting the Balrog, yet, they're in the game. The DMD shows a ball going into the tower when you get the Tower Skill Shot. They were also given access to all 3 movies before they were released, and got Frodo and Gimli for custom voices.

2 months later
#4153 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

What PF has the final art? Is it the one with all the sky and smaug above the mountain? I really want to like the table but the art is very bland in the middle. The layout looks fun though and with Kieth the software will be fine.

Final art is the cool looking one with giant Smaug. The boring sky/mountain one was shown at Expo in October and roundly rejected by the masses - resulting in the revised playfield.

2 months later
#5417 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

31 modes may sound fun but will be far to easy or never seen so that it does not matter how they are. AC/DC has 12 modes and inless you are a presoon who reachs wizard mode two of the games on AC/DC what good is haveing 30 modes. I would rather have 12/15 chalanging modes then easy modes or know I will never see half my game.

Well, lets look at AC/DC. The modes are non-linear...you can pick any one you want in any order. So anyone who plays 12 games on AC/DC has the opportunity to see all 12 songs/modes. I have no idea how the Hobbit modes will play out - but I have to assume they'll be non-linear in some respect...so there's probably a good chance average players will get to experience most of them.

1 month later
#6213 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Exejet tried to warn us all...

About what? Avatar's value?

#6230 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Not From me you Didn't

Nah, we just had you stringing people along for a non-existent MM remake for 10 years.

1 month later
#7324 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I imagine he meant hiring a voice actor to do pinball-specific callouts (as opposed to just movie clips).

Smaug had custom speech when they showed the game in Chicago last October. He was yapping away and definitely didn't sound like Cumberbatch (more like Darth Vader).

#7331 8 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

sometimes I wonder why I keep checking this thread...

For updates? ...I'd imagine?

#7351 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Certainly there are voice actors out there that could sound pretty close to original. It would not surprise me if Jack used friends or relatives to do those voices to save money.

It's a licensed product...you don't get to hire your friends and family to do voices for licensed products. Like them or not, those are the voice actors WB chose and/or approved of. Doesn't mean they made the right choice. Listen to the terrible voices on X-Men or the miscast voices on Avengers....both approved by Marvel.

#7372 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Can someone please translate this for me?

It's better for JJP to have a "portfolio" of games for customers to choose from - that's the only way they become real competition to Stern. Right now a customer's choice for NIB pinball is WOZ, Metallica, Mustang, Star Trek, Walking Dead, Kiss, WWE, and Whoa Nellie. 7 choices from Stern, 1 from JJP. All it takes is someone not digging the theme or the price, and they go buy a Stern.

#7384 8 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

I agree about the Hobbit being a hit. It's going to be a must have. Immersive movie based missions unlike any pin before it.

If you weren't in the pre-order group, how long will it take before you can just buy one? ...and at that point - it's what, $9k+? I don't know if anyone's that passionate about the movies to drop that kind of dough on the pin. Might be too little, too late, too much. I think Tolkien nuts would rather save a few bucks and pick up a LOTR.

#7405 8 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

I own a tricked out LOTR. It's a great game, but not without faults. Clunky right ramp, path of the dead is lame, music is really lofi and synthetic. The Hobbit will be a whole new world and not just for Tolkien fans. in a pinball it's not important how great the movie was. It's just important that the theme pulls you into the world and makes you want to complete modes and see more. The Hobbit world is really cool and so are the characters. The movies have enough action and that's all you need. Tron is a good example. Movie was OK but it's a great theme for a pin.

...but its it $9k cool? Most people don't care about LOTR's 'faults'...it's stood the test of time and the theme is great. $4k-$5k gets you one, so the price is still "reasonable"....and, it was ~$3500 a few years back. If a pinball is $9k, it damn well matters if you're attached to the movie/theme. People buy Shadow because it's a great game @ ~$2k. No one would pay $9k for Shadow, no matter how great the game is. Theme is massively important with NIB pinball, especially as prices rise.

3 weeks later
#7574 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

If you look at the timeline on IPDB here are the games that surround the announcement of WOZ in January of 2011.
2008-04 Indiana Jones
2008-07 Batman
2008-11 CSI
2009 NBA
2009-02 24
2009-12 The Lord of the Rings (Limited Edition)
2010 Batman (Standard Model)
2010 Iron Man
2010 Iron Man Classic
2010-01 Big Buck Hunter Pro
2010-12 James Cameron’s Avatar (Limited Edition)
2011 Disney TRON Legacy
2011 Disney TRON Legacy (Limited Edition)
2011 The Rolling Stones
2011 The Rolling Stones (Limited Edition)
2011 Transformers™ (Pro)
2011 Transformers™ Autobot Crimson Limited Edition
2011 Transformers™ Decepticon Violet Limited Edition
2011 Transformers™ Limited Edition ("Combo")
2012 AC/DC (Pro)
2012 Disney TRON Legacy (3rd Edition)
2012 Metallica Master of Puppets (Limited Edition)
2012 The Avengers (Limited Edition)
2012 The Avengers (Pro)
2012 The Avengers Hulk (Limited Edition
I don't remember any of the games prior to WOZ being very well received by the pinball community. I think things started to turn around for Stern with Tron. This was due to theme and gameplay, not an increase in BOM. To be fair, the economy was picking up too.

Tron was considered the type of "cheap" games that Jack claimed his customers didn't want to buy. It was also the 4th game in a row Borg designed, as he was Stern's only designer at that point. Tron wasn't even that well received at first. The usual complaints of "cheap", "no toys", "Photoshop art", "DVD cover translite", "shallow rules" are what Tron dealt with at first - just like Iron Man. Now they're two of the most beloved modern games...go figure!

#7628 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Agree. I am getting the hobbit - and I really think I will like it. I also plan to own some VErsion of TRON in the future.

So you don't plan on owning Tron? That's really a shame. It's a great game, and you can get one NOW! Actually you could have been enjoying it for 4 years now.

#7630 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I will get a TRON Pro or LE next year, whether there is a VE or not. My house is being renovated to include a basement barcade that will be finished in a few months. I will then have room for my own pin I am so looking forward to it!
For what its worth, if my wife wouldn't have minded a pinball machine in the guest room I would have a TRON today

Huzzah!!!

#7660 8 years ago

So - the takeaway here is that there are no Hobbit updates but 4 years later we all still love Tron and it has the best music in pinball.

#7663 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Well....um.... yeah. yes.
EDIT: I'll add that the hobbit music may just pass TRON. I think the amount of music, and the way it will be able to set so many moods in the game, may put it in first place. But we'll see. I think it may just boil down to your thoughts on the theme and if you like epic cinematic sound.

David Thiel rules. I'm sure the music will be great.

#7667 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I was trying to say it's a sweet looking game, but ultimately doesn't live up to its looks.

...but it does...and beyond!

#7676 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Highly unlikely that they'll be showing Lawlor's pin at Expo this year either, unless they feel like cannibalizing Hobbit sales

You can't think of it this way. More games available = MORE customers. You can't assume every potential JJP buyer wants a Hobbit. Do Stern's multiple titles available at any given time cannibalize sales? No, they bring in more customers as there are more choices - they keep revenue coming in and the factory churning. A pinball company needs multiple titles on the line to be a successful manufacturing company.

#7679 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

These JJP games aren't cheap & most people on here can't afford both, let alone one of them.

"People on here" are a minor fraction of pinball sales. They're trying to sell games to all kinds of customers around the world - not just the hardcore forum fanatics.

#7681 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I would argue that people on here (operators & pinball fans) drive the industry, not a bunch of mythical worldwide deep pocketed buyers that are out there buying up $9500 WOZRR & Hobbit Pre-orders left & right as Jack would have you believe.
I'd also be willing to bet that the majority of operators & fans feel that almost 10K for a NIB JJP pin is ridiculous. All I'm saying is it's not in there best interest to reveal a THIRD title when it's taken over 3 years to get the SECOND title out the door (which it has yet). It will cannibalize their own sales. My two cents, moving on....

You're wrong. We're a small set of buyers. A pinball company cannot thrive with just us. Stern has 8 titles in production. More titles = more customers = more sales = more growth. Think long term. JJP's games will be in production for years. If even *one* sale is "cannibalized" - that buyer might come back in a year and buy another JJP game. In the short term, more titles = more choice = more sales. The facts...moving on....

#7689 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Let me try and address a few of your assertions. I will try my best to keep it civil. I do not have a “major personal problem” with you, but where I take umbrage is with your sanctimonious and arrogant tone as if you invented pinball. You are not Steve Kordek.

Rob actually *IS* Steve Kordek! Steve was such a genius, one of his pinball machines actually allowed him to travel forward in time, & he took on the name "Rob T"! At some point he's going to have to travel back again so he can continue to make all those games...but in the meantime, he's here amongst us - so respect him! He did invent pinball!!!!!

Sorry to out you Steve, er, I mean Rob...

#7770 8 years ago

What ever became of Balcer, anyway? It was odd that he left well before the game was finished. Did he ever land on his feet somewhere?

1 week later
#8098 8 years ago

Words...words....words.....

Is there a Hobbit update somewhere buried in this mess!? Is it still scheduled to release this year?

#8113 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

The movies have nothing to do with how good this pinball machine will be. The Shadow stunk, but it's an awesome machine.

You can't compare bad-movie 90s games to new ones. No one would ever spend $9k on Shadow. Most who have one spent less than $2k. In order to spend NIB money on a game the buyer generally has to have some connection with the theme.

1 week later
#8315 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

If JJP releases anything on Lawlor's games the sharks will pounce and pronounce Hobbit dead as they have with the announcement of GoT. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. I wouldn't release a single tidbit on Lawlor's game until it's ready to ship (like Stern does). Pre-orders are dead, so why reveal anything until then?

That's like saying Hobbit pronounces WOZ dead. They're still building/selling WOZ. It's important for a factory to have multiple titles on the line so the company has multiple products to sell. Does GoT make Kiss, TWD, ST, Mustang, etc dead? Nope. Stern will build all to meet demand from customers. More choices = more customers. You can't force someone to want Hobbit. They either do or don't. If they don't, maybe they'll want a WOZ or Lawlor-Mystery-Game instead.

#8319 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I see your point, but GoT might just kill other Stern sales...depends how cool it is, and if JJP 3 was coming out in a few months I would agree with you. When do you think JJP 3 will be made? Maybe a year from now? Too soon to announce anything.

I think you massively overestimate how one game "negatively affects" sales of another. IMO - there is generally zero correlation. Most companies make multiple products. That's how business works...is Charmin worried that one type of toilet paper is taking away sales from their 10 other types? More choice...more market share...it's all good.

1 week later
#8736 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Vic came in with attitude, and Vic might be the nicest guy in the world, but you don't walk into a party at someone's house and spit on the floor...

Vic is a legend!
Look up Working Designs! Glad to see you here, Vic!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.50
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-update-1?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.